★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

I'm going to the Singapore concert so if I'll try to post videos and photos of them!

OMG JEALOUS! Have fun and I can't wait to hear all about how it was from you. Thanks! biggrin.gif

^^^

These vending machines are funny. The TOP one especially. 

Guest doublehh03

i can't wait for their comeback. take their time, come back when THEY want to come back. i want great music first and foremost.

kpop this year has been mediocre in general. there is no song that you would consider timeless. hopefully, BB is making those timeless songs.

Guest SoshiBangBang

Rumors are BB's already here, some say GD's not here, some say Tabi's not here. For all I know, none of them are here.

I wanna go to Singapore right nao. I wanna experience the thrill of

stalking the boys (or even just their car) with the other VIPs too!

TT^TT

tumblrlajb3tvcxg1qb0dc3.gif

@`DEBI: FIGHTING! :) Hope you get lots of pics of them! Enjoy!

Posted?

TOP - LG OPTIMUS ONE CF

^ GORGEOUS CAR. GORGEOUS TOP!

Guest juang_bb

^^^ TOP's CF!!! ahhh, Tabi's so hot! yet so adorable on the last part :wub:

i've been loving the CFs, can't wait for the rest of the boys.

lucky Singapore VIPs... i hope you guys share it with us on Saturday! it's gotta be fun! :D

[REMINDER!]

I've seen some of u guys posting a one liner, just so u know that one liner is not allowed in Soompi~ So please next time when u're posting something try to edit it.. This is a warning because we dont want the higher Mods to shut this thread down when our boys is slowly coming back~ Thank you for your cooperation~ :)

Guest shinhdeplol

Yoon Mun Sik, “You bastard!” TOP does the best impersonation!

Yoon Min Sik picked Big Bang’s TOP as the celebrity that does the best impersonation of his voice.

On October 22nd, during the broadcast of SBS’s “Bae Ki Wan, Choi Young Ah and Jo Hyung Gi’s Good Morning” he expressed his thoughts on who made his best impersonation.

He explained, “The impersonation of my “You unmannered bastard!” phrase was introduced through the movie “Two Cops”. He went on to explain that up until now he had a lot of fun seeing kids all imitate him.

Lastly he said, “The celebrity with the most similar impersonation of my voice is Big Bnag’s TOP.” “Also his face looks much better than mine (good looking).”

Source: Newslin

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

This is his most famous impersonation :lol: He has done it from the debut day, remember his first appearance on Come To Play???? ^^

I remember all those times when TOP did that impersonation XD

He really does it well! Gosh. I wanna see TOP in a variety show again!

Actually, ALL OF BIGBANG! =) I find them really entertaining to

watch and they have so many funny stories to share XD

And about Seungri being pulled out from ET...Hmm...

I am also curious as to why YG did this :o I'm just going

to understand his decision and believe that maybe he's

thinking of Seungri's well-being. I'll miss Baby in that show

though. He seems really close with everyone already. But

I hope he'll have another chance like this again soon! ^^

For now, I'M LOOKING FORWARD FOR THEIR COMEBACK!

The concert is tomorrow night and i'm so psyched but I have a few concerns :| The fans from the other groups (shall not mention which but think you get the idea) are really aggressive and strong in numbers. It's too bad the crown lightsticks were out of stock so Singaporean VIPs couldn't get them :( Would love to show the boys how much we love them but no idea how! We are allowed to buys gifts and deposit them at the various counters for each group. Any gift suggestions? CAN'T BELIEVE IMMA SEE THEM AFTER WAITING FOR SO LONG!!! Can't wait to share the experience with you guys :D

edit: btw you guys can follow me on twitter if you want! my twitter name is debimegatron. I'll try to post updates during the concert if i'm not busy jostling or getting jostled by other fans lol.

Guest Banana Peel

^

YOU ARE SO LUCKY. I can't emphasize that enough ;_; lol, hope you have a blast watching BB live in front of your eyes. I'm sure that would be more than a blast, actually. HAHA.

OMGG, TOP CF! so handsome. I wonder if that's his real car? that would be beyond hotness, lol. And yeah, not enough top. too much of those smurfs. hello ? more top please, hehehe. And weirdly, his voice sounded even more mesmerizing in that cf, hahahah. He should be one of those narrators for movie/documentary, hahahah. Random but, why won't TOP spike his hair up anymore?! I'm tired of him slicking his hair back (it's mature and hot, but his spikes are just so much hotter). I hope for the comeback, he'll start spiking them up again :D

Macrina tagged me on FB that BB will be making a comeback on the 31st

but it end up being 2NE1. WHAT THE! gah YG,WHEN ARE YOU GIVING US BIGBANG?

i dont want to be too hopeful. It'll just ruin my day.

@Debi: hope you can share a few pics and vids here..

just went to DCGD and i saw Far East Movement's song being posted....gaaaaaah

18482397.jpg

dsc01206minmin71.jpg

00000000000000s.jpg

20100503134945499.jpg

c:dc inside

@`DEBI: I'm following you on twitter alr! I'm twistedreamerr there :)

Annnd I'm so happy for you! *___* I'm sure BB will be happy to see the VIPs who're

going to come tomorrow night!

If I could, I would bring a huge glow-in-the-dark

banner when I come to one of their concerts!

Lol. I'm purchasing a lightstick soon btw. cause

I met smeone in this kpop event and she was selling

them in a lower price! Eeeek! XD Excited! Even though

I can't wave it in their live perfs, Imma wave it

even when I'm just watching on ytube. LIKE A BOSS B-)

bigbangj.gif

Geezus! This thread jumps like a crazy bunny! Anyhoo, I hope to see fancams from the Singapore event! An lj friend is going and I hope that she gets to take and share fancams! Ugh. I still can't believe that I sold my two tix because I can't go for health reasons! GAHD! I haven't had cold or fever in the last two years or so and then bam!! UGH. Can I say FML then? LOL!

@Debbie % jiyongiebaby83: added you both over @ twitter!

@leslie_lei: But we can't help but be hopeful noh dear?

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7028/20100503134945499.jpg <--- That scarf Maknae's wearing in this photo is kinda distracting - if you guys will get what I mean! LOL! harharhar!

Just to make this post relevant. . . .

bbes.gif

Archived