Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks MissArrogant. At least that ends our queries...i have a friend who's

seriously following this twitter..poor girl it'll break her heart to know

that it's fake.

LOL! Shall I hazard a guess and be a conceited VIP [ you consider me a friend! yay! ] and say that it's me you're talking about here? hahahaha! Anyhoo, ugh - I AM GETTING PRETTY DARN FRUSTRATED! AM I THE ONLY UNFORTUNATE ONE WHO HAS YET TO WATCH BB'S CUT @ 2NE1 TV?!? GDI! UGH. And net apparently has taken this time to hate on me and it's taking forever to load but oh patience! Where can I find extra dosage of you! LOL!

- shall edit this post after I watched/spazzed over BB's cut! And oh Bae...your smile. :)

/edited!

- cue in crack-crazy-fangirl-squee!!!!

kdsajfkljfkljffkljdsfdsklfajdsf! OMG! OMG! OMG! Gah! I am trying not to hyperventilate here! GDI! Again, this is why I am rather reluctant to watch videos like that cut from 2ne1 tv! It's not helping me at all when it comes to waiting for the comeback! OMFG! If only it's as easy, like maybe a summoning charm like ACCIO will do! hahahaha! BUT OMFG! Kush + Tabi + Teddy + Ji = me dead! I was cracking the whole time that I was watching the video only to be sent back with my jaw dropped and clutching stupidly and hopelessly somewhere to my chest as Bae's voice filled my ears! Ugh. That voice...that man! aaaaaaaaaaaaah!

And as for g-dragon1988 - Oh but she is one adorable girl! And yes, she admitted once that she's not good with English and even warned that she might not be able to properly convey her thoughts and opinions. I am sure that she meant no harm and all. :)

Guest littlevoice

Seeing BIGBANG TV, I think this album is totally worth the wait.

Every member is totally giving their best and that's enough for me to expect nothing but good music.

And I love seeing them at the studio, they are really hands on the album production. wub.gif TOP's hoo-ha!

I'm half-expecting YG to give some sort of heart-pounding announcement for November the coming weeks and half-numb since its been a year of waiting that I just don't want to get my hopes up, again....

Guest littlevoice

Wow, this is so awesome a VIP discussion thread, so we really can talk about anything here then?

I'm Vee by the way a former silent lurker/ fanfic writer/ artist and of course a VIP happy.gif(sounds like a rehab intro)

BIGBANG is the only KPOP act that I follow, feel proud of and flaunt to people who aren't hit by the K-WAVE.  I've been into several groups but there is definitely something about this group that makes you cling to them and if you've lost your way they will reel you back in (or is it just me?) 

Maybe because I am as old as TOP and we're in the same stage of life and I couldn't help but admire how they've reached their dreams at such a young age while I on the other hand still feel restless on my purpose in life. I know for sure though that  I'll be growing with their music and at the same time be inspired with all the activities they do and smile like a school girl just looking at their picture when they are hiatus...

And so Thnak you for this forum subforum moderators... and hello to everyone again!

Omg!! I loved that song YB was working on ...sounds so beautiful. Can you imagine that with Dae and Seungris voice and maybe a rap? AWESOME!!! I'm really having a good feeling about BBs new album. I just think it will be something that everyone will enjoy that will totally blow everything that has been released so far this year out the water. I just want it in my hands so bad. Lol at TOPs ring endorsement. I lol'd so hard when they were goofing around in the studio....I think this proves GTOP is still close its just last time TOP REALLY did have to go some where not that he was trying to get away from GD.

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm really excited for the album right now too. The song GD and TOP were working on has a sick beat - so I'm super excited for that. And a smooth R&B song that will highlight BaeRiDae - I'm sold. And I hope they include a sick rap with that too - sort of like a TMG meets Fool's Tears :w00t: .

I need this comeback in my life like yesterday.

Guest andloveyelledno

Happy Seungri Day!

o8dheq.jpg

2efotav.jpg

27zm4o6.jpg

I'm really excited about Taeyang writing a song for the new album,an R&B one at that. Hopefully it makes the cut. Take it slow is probably one of the most beautiful and sensual songs i've heard in ages so i'm super excited. I know he's probably insecure about his skills (Especially after people didn't want Take it slow to be included in the album) but i'm glad YG is encouraging him.

This album appears to contain a lot of variety so I know it will satisfy a wide range of people.

I too wouldn't mind if they waited till next year to comeback. Start off fresh and all that but it doesn't matter. Whenever they're ready to come out, I will be here to embrace them :)

Guest shinhdeplol

Lollipop said, 'BIGBANG is the best group in Korea'

In this year, China TV Asia has selected the Taiwanese idol group Lollipop as one of their top 10 stars.

They have come to Korea for making their music video and shooting their photos. In the last 8 days, they visited Jeju and stayed in Jeju Grand Hotel.

When we were conducting interview with them, Lollipop told us South Korea is their dream market.Jwanghaochwia said "We are a funny group to the fans," said "if we want to develop in South Korea, we have to sing and dance at the same time. We also have to perform in programmes. I want to be in a group that can make the fans of South Korean fans happy. '

They also praised HOT as a lengendary group in the music history of Korea. And Jwanghaochwia said, ' I like BIGBANG the most since the 5 individual member has their own particular talent for singing and dancing,' he continued, 'and BIGBANG created their own songs too. This is also our target. We want to be as professional as BIGBANG. They are the South Korean group that impresses us the most. They sing and also dance which is our style too. '

Source: kjt@ajnew.co.kr

Translated, edited and shared(only BIGBANG related part is included): Rice @Bigbang World

^ SO Google Translate is right this time :D I <3 it when they are complimented like that :w00t:

C: happyrichlifeyf4 @ YT // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

^ WHatever poll this is, TOP should rank higher :P

Guest Michala01

^^^ 

Trust me it's not just you. They are the only interesting thing about kpop to me. I mean sure there are other groups I might listen to but it's really just out of boredom or as a distraction. 

I also feel like I can empathize with the members more because I'm around the same age as the hyungs in the group. biggrin.gif

I am still on a HIGH after watching BBTV last night. Even that short clip of both songs just blew me away. Both sound amazing in their own way. Honestly I think there will be a bit of something for everyone on this album. How exciting amirite? 

I have no doubts in my mind anymore, I'm just waiting for their collective awesomeness to hit us like a tsunami. It will be glorious laugh.gif

seriously, I'm such the ahjumma of the BB boards -_-

It's okay, I cherish my boys like a proud mama would! I love YG family and even listen to other groups outside YG, but I've said this before and I'll say it again, Big Bang was the group that made me stay in KPOP.

And they are the only guy group that I follow. Only one. Because no matter what group comes out or comes back, no matter how talented the members are, for me personally, they're not as exciting, not as fresh, not as interesting as Big Bang. There are groups out there that are maybe better dancers, maybe better singers, maybe better rappers (although not really), but they don't hold my attention half as much as the boys of Big Bang.

This may come down to the fact that the boys all stand behind the music they make, and really take ownership of it, and it definitely shows. Their confidence can't be surpassed because they know that they've done it all and given their all. It's incredible to see that blend of creativity and talent in a Kpop group.

Seriously, even if another group comes out and they look fantastic, with excellent vocals, and amazing dances, it only makes me want Big Bang. Not because I think Big Bang could do it better, but because I want to see how Big Bang would do it. Because I know it would just be different than anything else out there.

:wub: I could go on and on about why I love Big Bang, but for now, I'll just leave it at that.

Guest skyann2010

like many others, i LOVE that "just another boy" song that they've been workin on.  i liked it the first time i heard it and now w/ them playin it over and over, i want it already!  teddy's part is super sexy too....oh man he makes it even more yummy!  

YB's song is nice too....i hope it will be in the upcoming album in nov....

man all these snippets of the new songs is killin me!  YG is such a tease!!

Guest toozdae08

Hey,

I got a question.

Anyone know who produced and wrote Seungri's song "The Next Day"?

Just listened to it and remembered how much I loved it and it's one of my fav BB songs. Anyone know who wrote this?

Guest toozdae08

^

I think so. Seems like they're working on 2 more songs, Just Another Boy and whatever YB is doing. Before this they already had 18 songs, so it's an even 20 songs.

This makes me happy and sad cause that means a lot will be left out of the album but the ones that do make is will be AMAZING.

Guest missARROGANT

[RUMORS] Big Bang’s Comeback date + Tracklist Revealed?

A tip was just sent in to ibigbang regarding Big Bang’s comeback album! Apparently a KVIP over at DCBB posted a tracklist, date and title for Big Bang’s album and someone else re-posted it on livejournal, thus the tipper saw it there.

According to this account, the album will be titled “Electricity“, will come out on 빅뱅앨범 11월 17일 November 17th and will have 13 songs. The title “Electricity” had once been rumored in the past as well.

01 Boy story (intro)

02 Reach the stars

03 내일까지 (Until tomorrow)

04 잡을수있다면 (If you can hold on)

05 다시 만나요 (Meet me again)

06 Let’s Begin

07 Empty

08 la-la land

09 날 깨워 (Wake me up)

10 Tumor

11 그냥 .. 그만 (Just .. Stop)

12 Tell Me

13 Reach the stars (Perry mix.)

Remember that these are all rumors!!! Neither account is acquainted with YG Entertaiment, but some rumors have some truth to them. Rumors that a song by Taeyang called “I’ll Be” were going around months before he came out with “I’ll Be There” so who knows!

All I can say is this only makes me more anxious and some titles sound so good! ^^

source: dcbb | sarangeodi

cr:ibigbang

Huh? Although it is a rumor, 17 Nov?

and the title is Electricity?

okay...so pls just take as a RUMOR lol

the title Boy story could it be "TOP's just another boy"? ohh!!!

Guest Michala01

^^^

Here we go! I knew the rumours would start soon. I don't believe much of it, I mean anyone could put that list together. Even if the title is 'Electricity' that has so  many meanings lol doesn't mean it's referring to that. 

I dunno, the rumours excite me cause it just makes the comeback seem closer in a way but I put no faith in them whatsoever 

lol~ K-VIPs are at it again~ But I just love reading all this rumours they spreading!

kkkkkkkk~ But I dont really believe 'em coz I remember when they post some "Rumours"

regarding the boys and we iVIPs believe 'em and they just laugh at us coz we did that!

still, its good to see something like this since I'm BIGBANG deprived at the moment!!

Guest queen;ofhearts.

Yeah, for now, I'm not going to believe this. XD

Weren't there supposed to be 18 tracks? I read that somewhere...<.<

I hope they make their comeback soon! (: Can't wait~

Archived