★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

I'll take BB this year or next, true VIPs will wait till whenever.

The only thing I don't want if for the boys to feel the need to rush and put out an album that they're not completely satisfied with or come out during a time they aren't satisfied with.

If they all want to come out in Nov. then who am I to complain.

Just want the boys to remain happy and satisfied with what they come out with, that's all I can ask.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

i dont think they would be a problem if they won awards even thou they havent been in korea ,, i think if they do comeback in the time where they can get awards itll totally depend on how huge their songs are and how good they are , no matter they coming back just now ... i mean loom at Gdragon , he was in korea only for the end of the year and stll manege to take album of the year :P .. for me to know how good a song or album is , i have to see how many haters are watching it or complaining about them .. when a song its abig hit you will love the song or hate it but haters will feel jealous of such a good song that they will star trolling around and they were be many deffendin the song or MV , album ...

like Beautifull hangover , such a good song but wasnt a hit so haters didnt even bother to go and troll in the MV ,and not many people realy love it i think just some V.i.p S BUT outside people didnt thats why it was so hard to get the 1 million views and another example . Heartbreaker ahuge hit and has reach so many views , and attracts so many people no matter if its because they want to troll or they like the song or are they curious .. they will think its good .. even hater deep inside know it and thats why they cant help trolling.

so if the album its a BAM! and they are in time to get awards they will get them....

Guest andloveyelledno

I don't see why YG would schedule Big Bang, as a group, to perform at MAMA if they weren't going to have new material ready by that time. YG claimed he kept the group from the last Dream concert for that very reason so logic says the company is sure the boys will be back this year.

I have no problem with that as long as they are physically and mentally ready. As a fan, I worry about this since Taeyang is still performing as a solo artist and Daesung has been filming his drama nonstop. I'll just have to take a step back and trust that this will be the case and stop worrying so much :)

I have no problem waiting for them, be it a month or more. I'm in this till the end!

But I must admit, my excitement and anticipation just keeps building. This is going to be so amazing, especially after such a long wait!

Guest peppermintsugar

Why do I adore TOP's hair like that in the first picture with the little kid? I love just, silly, candid shots like that where he's not completely made up to look perfect -- yet he still always manages to. What I wouldn't give to be the kid in that photo U_U

Guest GDZY.cookielove

finally have the time to post in this thread *^* first off, yay we got a new thread XD man, i was listening to Heartbreaker and all the old sings of Big Bang, and i wish they would come back now. GD himself said that they have the songs already, but they don't know which to promote T.T Mans, if I can wait for 2 years, wwaiting for a few more months won't hurt right? I hope people don't forget Big Bang just cause there are new grouops like B2ST/SHINee/Dalmation etc. LOL sorry for the ramble, just had to let it out yo~

Guest peppermintsugar

^^ It's good to have discussion here, too!

I think, even with other great groups like SHINee and BEAST, it's impossible to ever forget about Big Bang. I'm a big SHINee stan myself but nothing they could ever do would ever make me forget about my bbs in Big Bang -- nothing. Big Bang just completely embodies everything it takes and means to be a great idol group, not only with the looks, but with the actual talent to keep the fans coming back for more.

I've never liked the idea of questioning someone elses fandom, but, if another group coming out makes them forget about Big Bang then perhaps they weren't that big of a fan to begin with, ya know? Big Bang's been gone for only two or so years, my favorite American bands are ALWAYS on two + year hiatuses after an album HAHA, but a true fan waits! This isn't directed at anyone here obviously, just saying in general.

Guest shinhdeplol

*no post in 5 hours :tears:

[TRANSLATION] V.I. Interview on ELT (2010)

R: It is said that the whole interview can be conducted in Japanese.

VI: Yes, I will try my best. If there is something that I don’t understand, can I ask the favor of the translator?

R: Sure.

VI: Good. Please carry on.

R: First of all, what do you think about yourself, VI?

VI: Others may think I am full of confidence but in fact, I am not.

My heart Is vulnerable, really vulberable.

However, since I don’t want to show this weak side in front of you, I would put in extra effort in practising. I work hard for gaining more confidence.

To the seemingly confident me, I still care how my fellow members think about me.

‘Why are you so frank!?’ since I always hear this sentence from them.

R: So you are still nervous until now?

VI: I have been nervous until now, especially before I have to walk on the stage. To be more exact, I am a little bit scared.

Whatever I do on the stage will be accepted by my fans, that is the reason why my anxiety disappears.

What I am scared of are the TV programmes and activities.

Since there are fans of other idols as well, certainly there are people who do not know BIGBANG, I want to avoiding leaving bad impression on them in these occasions.

Therefore, I keep on practising until I can be accepted and I want to want to there with confidence.

If I do not have enough preparation, it is unacceptable to walk on the stage with nervousness. I think that kind of feeling must be easily spotted out by the fans.

R: You are this kind of serious person since you were small? Why?

VI: Perhaps. Because I am a blood type A person.

When I was small, I loved comedies. When I was studying in primary and secondary school. I worked so hard to amuse my fellow classmates. That’s why I doom to be a comedian in the future!! I used to think like that.

However, when I was participating in the celebration of my junior school, my team lost to the guest team and I was astonished.

And we started to learn from that team. The whole period lasted for 2 years and since that time, I wanted to be an artist. And what I thought was, ‘I want to be an artist… That means a singer, right?’

R: Why did you associate the two things like that?

VI: I don’t know. Although I am not sure why I would link like that, I truly wanted to be an artist.

Comparing to singing, I would like to attract attention. I wanted to be a famous person.

For this, I wanted to become a singer but I did not quite know how to sing, that was true.

If what I only needed to do is dancing, I would not lose. I realised that I did not sing well so I did not quite like singing karaoke neither but I wanted to do it well.

R: If you want to be a famous artist, singing is a must then.

VI: It was really hard. When I was being interviewed, I was frustrated when I heard the interviewers said ,’ that means you are not suitable to develop in this aspect?”

Therefore, I did not have singing lessons for nearly 1 year and neither did I dance.

However, when I audited for YG, the president said ,’ you nearly reached the level that you can sing in front of the public’ and ‘I can see the future in you.’

R: How did you feel when hearing this?

VI: I was delighted deep from my heart and then a lot of things popped up in my mind, ‘So I , can do it now? I can be an artist? I am a singer!’ Even my confidence was budded too.

However, after seeing how the members of BIGBANG were trained at that moment, my heart was lost. I knew deep down from my heart, I could not be compared with them and I was like falling into irreversible saddness.

R: They had really high standard?

VI: Yes, very high. Our members, right from that spur of time, could sing and dance very well.

I am not exaggerating since that is true. I completely lost. I lost from head to tail.

That’s why I kept practising, non-stop practising.

R: Those must be hard days.

VI: Yes, I wanted to give up sometimes.

R: But why didn’t you give up?

VI: I worked hard for my parents. I am unlike other members, I do not come from Seoul. I came from a place called Gwangju. If we see it from the perspective of Japanese, it is like Osaka to Tokyo. Gwangju was a bit far from Seoul.

For most of the artists, if they leave home at the age of 15, their parents will object to their decision but mine supported me sincce the very beginning.

‘If you really decide to do that, please do it seriously.’ I was encouraged by this sentencea and it gave me strength to go to Seoul since I knew I could not give up. Other members like GD and SOL also helped me a lot. Before I entered the company, they had leading the life of a trainee for 6 years. Since they were my seniors, they gave me advice.

R: You have shown very good performance recently, how blissful you are.

VI: Yes, I do think so too. That is the reason why I am glad although at the very beginning, I lost heart.

I did not know whether I could debut or not at that time since my background is different from them.

R: I know you have to be humble but it is undeniable that VI has been one of our most expected singers nowadays.

VI: Thank you. Whenever I talked with my sister who is 3 years younger than me on the phone, I will hear this, ‘ Oppas in BIGBANG are super, you have to work extra hard!’ Although I know it myself, when it came out of the mouth of my younger sister, I would still think she is ‘so noisy’ and ‘so crumpsy’~zi-zi-zi, then the phone will be hanged up?!

R: Haha, your family members are strict.

VI: They are really pushing me although obviouslyu I am working hard now.

R: So your Japanese in NO. 1 in your team?

VI: I can speak a lot Japanese. I learn Japanese from a staff two hours a day and because I like Japanese TV drams and films too , such as ‘Rookies’ and ‘Cross Zero’. I imitate how they speak. I want to speak Japanese as fluent as the Japanese. That’s why I pay much attention to the conversation amongthe characters of the programmes. Then I imitated the sentences together with a peoper tone. I learn Japanese gradually in this way.

R: It was a must for you to be the MC of the stage of ‘ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR’.

VI: I was so worried so I watched many LIVE DVDS before because the stage design of the Japanese stages is different from the Korean ones.

R: What is the difference?

VI: The part that is the most different is what we say on the stage.

In Korea, we asked,’ do you enjoy our show?’ and ‘let’s start’.

But we think Japanese fans also anticipated there were something good in our conversation so we wanted to include some funny elements into it. And of course, we would have heart-to-heart talk too.

I have thought of the conversation a lot. ‘How are you doing?’ After I spoke this. The fans replied with ‘Wa’ and GD said ,’ not good enough, not good enough’ to me.

R: That is awesome so will you want to follow the trend of ‘TALK’ too?

VI: Yes, I am the one who think about the MV part. Since I know what the fans are curious very well, I am responsible of conveying their messages to my fellow members too. I am working hard to be the bridge between fans and BIGBANG.

No matter in Korea or Japan, I am the only one who leaves message on the blog.

R: You are just like the PR of BIGBANG.

VI: Oh, I have never thought of this before.

R: In fact, you guys received very good feedback from your tour and the fans loved the MC part too.

VI:: I feel especially happy about this. This was very enjoyable. Last year I though the Japanese fans were very silent but this year, they were awesome.

They did not only watch our performance but also joined it! How can I describe this to you?

R: You started to feel the echos from the fans.

VI: Yesyes, this is exactly what I mean! Echo! What I feel on the stage was the same sentiment that felt by the audience. We all felt nervous.

R: How did you feel before you have your performance?

Of course I am nervous. Although I did not know whether my fellow members felt the same as me or not but I was so nervous that I did not speak a word.

SOL went to the toilet very frequently.

And for GD, he always spoke to us to make sure everything was okay. ‘No problems? All are ready?’ That’s why he is the leader.

I observed how my brothers act at that time. As the youngest in the team, I am exceptionally calm since I have witnessed all of the success and failures of the adults. Yesyes, that is right. But I do also receive a lot of teachings from my brothers too.

At the very beginning, there were several things that I could not do and I even threw tantrums because of this. And haven’t I changed a lot? Now, when I looked back, being the yongest, it is good to have both sides of cute and mature. Haha.

R: You have broken a smile on your face so what is the rusults of observing them?

VI: In fact, GD and TOP are the ones who are the most pampered. Although their performance on the stage kill people but they have a child-like heart.

And I, as I always say, ‘GD and TOP are the two who speak the funniest Japanese.’

They are really interesting!

R: On the contrary, so you are the adult?

VI: Yes!

R: You seem to be so confident about it.

VI: But my heart is very vulnerable.

R: To be exact, which part is comparactively vulnerable?

VI: The part that I cannot be really angry. Although I think that if I can show my anger, it will be better, I do not want to show this kind of mood. What I do is to accumulate this kind of feeling in my heart since I am a blood type A person.

Therefore, I try to release my feelings through driving and speed. BEONG BEONG!!

R: But you do not hide your feeling when you really want to share something?

VI: If it is something about BIGBANG, I love to share it immeidately. ‘ I think if we do it in this way, it would be better…’ I always say such stuff in front of my fellow members.

And as a leader, GD is superb to take everyone’s opinions into account and then draws a conclusion. Therefore, the decisions made by BIGBANG are made according to the opinions of the members. And if the decisions are different from mine, I can also accept them.

R: He is such a reliable leader.

VI: So I think it is really a fabulous team. There are times that we fight with each other though. We have different roles and what is mutual among us is we are all frank person. SOL is particularly ‘very’ frank and willing to forgive.

I have not only known D-Lite very well.

R: Do you guys act very seceretly?

VI: I don’t know what other members do in their private time but I know what most of them are up to. D-Lite is trying to build a maze, just like an astronaunt. He does not know how to talk with people he is not familiar with.

Because TOP is the oldest brother, for me, as the youngest can come into contact with him with a cool attitude but I am scared too.

People of blood type B are horrible! It is a big deal. Be careful when you are conducting the interview.

R: Does TOP blame you as well?

VIVI: Yesyes, although just occasionally. If he points out my faults, I would say,’Yes, I am sorry. I will start taking care of this now…’ haha!

R: VI is a college student too.

VI: Yes, I entered university this year and I found school life very meaningful.

Since I entered the showbiz since I was small, I do not have friends outside the business. However, when I promoted to university, I started to have friends. And when I hear others’ thoughts, I will also agree with them. The relationship with others have been enhanced for sure.

R: Are you learning how to perform?

VI: Yes. Although Korean singers often participate in TV drama or films, I believe that we need acting skills even if we are only singing. How much the fans can get our messages also matter a lot to me. When performing the beautiful songs, then we should perform in a beautiful way; if they are sad songs, we have to choose the appropriate way to perform them. We need to convey the messages by our facial expressions too which I am currently learning.

Certainly I want to participate in different activities in th future. Although I want BIGBANG can follow the example of SMAP and continues to be the best band in Korea, as a solo artist, I also want to have my solo activties. I wish I could have a style like Justin Randall Timberlake. I also want to try to take a role in films and TV dramas, etc.

R: You are a very curious person?

VI: I want to accomplish many things and I am always thinking about stuff. I am that kind of person who loves to work a lot. I feel unsafe when I am free. I can be called as a greedy man.

R: That’s why you are working hard now.

VI: Perhaps. What drives me to do so is BIGBANG. BIGBANG is the ace card of my life. I feel so lucky of having BIGBANG and I feel stronger too. Whereever I want to go, I can certainly able to do so. For places that I cannot reach with my own foot, my fellow members will support me. I believe all 5 of them feel this too since we are in a group.

R: The ace of your life. It is really a true metaphor.

VI: I feel special as being part of BIGBANG. If I were not part of it, I would not feel so. I have lives a special life which I have to be grateful of.

R: VI has the control of such a life.

VI: Yes, I think it is fate. It is because of this, our belief will not fade. All of us are of different ages. Athough I am the youngest, when we are working, age does not matter a bit. For all of us, we bear the same responsibility- we have to become BIGGER for BIGBANG and we have to keep on working hard.

R: VI has been working hard continuously so now you have a different kind of confidence?

VI: After hard work, certainly I have confidence. And I also think that it is not acceptable for me not to work hard. Is it true that even Japanese males do have confidence, they will not say it out? All of them would only say,’ At the time being..it is…’. I am ‘confident’ and ‘I am a flower boy’, I have said so but I joked of course.

R: Oh, was it a joke?

VI: Half was a joke and another half was real. I have to work extra hard for conveying those funny bits to you.

R: You have already attained a good standard of Japanese.

VI: No, I want to speak even better in order to leave a good impression on the ones who live in Japan. But when I am doing activities in a group and others just think that there is only me who is working hard on Japanese, it is not good at all. Since it looks like other members do not have the passion to learn it. So for the readers who are reading this interview, please include the sentence ‘work hard on Japanese’ on your letters to other members.

R: Won’t it be better if you say it on your own?

VI: It is not suitable since I am the youngest in the team.

R: Haven’t you said that if it is related to job, it is okay to speak like this?

VI: I only think that if they get encouragement from the Japanese fans, they will work harder.

Chinese Translation: A+ @ Baidu VI Bar

English Translation: Rice @ bigbangworldwide. blogshot .com (Please repost with credits!^^)

Awhhh Seungri can be so deep sometimes :tears: He has been working so hard too, how can ppl hate him???

ergreg.jpg

rgerg.jpg

rwegfteg.jpg

C: 내빅뱅 @ bestiz

Guest toozdae08

Reading Seungri's interview made me smile - he's such an amazing hard worker.

That's the thing I admire most about Ri - his work ethic and his confidence. He believes he can do better and is better. I'm proud of him.

Also, I get the sense that Daesung is somewhat of a mystery to everyone. Like no one knows him well, lol.

Guest juang_bb

WOW! the first thing i said after reading Seungri's interview. I enjoyed reading it a lot more than i expected. I was kinda touched really when he was talking about his hard times before finally being part of BIGBANG. I think my love for maknae just grew 10x more just by this interview. I feel like I want both fans and non-fans to read this, because i feel bad that maknae is the one who's always misunderstood and unappreciated. He's like the epitome of hardwork. the results are just so obvious now that i feel really proud of Seungri.

I found it kinda funny, yet a bit sad, that even his sister is telling him how much he needs to work hard in order to keep up with his hyungs. but i love how he said it several times that the hyungs are always helping him out. see?!? although it seems like they love bullying the maknae, in truth, they do care for him and on what he does. :wub:

oh, i hope maknae learns how to express his anger though, don't keep it in and release it through DRIVING and SPEED!!! i guess that's why your license got suspended huh?!? he's so prone to injury... and speeding... ah be careful!

@toozdae and yeah, we're yet to read YB's interview, but by the look of it, DAE does seems to be the most secretive of all. maybe he's really just the type of person who doesn't open up much... i know some people just like him.

anyway, maknae being the PR person and bridge of BB and the fans, so true! and speaking of him leaving messages to the fans... it's the 12th of October now in Korea... so....

HAPPY SEUNGRI DAY!!!

Guest toozdae08

I almost forgot

HAPPY SEUNGRI DAY

Pics of Seungri and pics of Seungri getting some loving from the hyungs

tumblr_l94u60xckq1qcu39jo1_400.jpg

bvseungri23.gif

bvtabiri31.gif

rscvi0.jpg

tori-1.jpg

2lu51m8.gif

-missing a Ri and Dae gif.

YGRAS subbed the parts of BB from 2ne1 tv:

Part Three

^Begins @ 3:19

Reading the maknae's interview made me tear up :tears: especially when he was talking about Big Bang being the ace of his life. For some reason, that really struck me. Even now, that phrase is sill resonating with me. I've really grown more attached to the maknae this year, and I want him and the rest of the boys to have many more experiences together as Big Bang, because, like Seungri said, there's things they can't do individually, but only together.

Guest toozdae08

@CL10

are you me? seriously?

I've fallen head of heals with Seungri this year, like seriously. He was the last one I paid attention to in BB but every time I see him now, I just feel with such love and pride. He's turning out so well, feel like such a proud mama whenever I see him. Happy to hear that the hyungs look out for him and I hope they continue this. He's grown up so much this year, hard to believe he's only 20.

yea the thing about Seungri or I should say BIGBANG at first is that you don't quite notice them or pay attention to them but once they've caught you you're done for life! lol

Seungri baby boo! such a hard worker! this is why I LOVE reading interviews about the boys. It gives us a whole new perspective of them.

I LOVE ME SOME BIGBANG! I'm so proud of all of them!

@Thuy: It really insult me, because you cannot say TOP is more cute than GDㅠㅠThat is so bad word~~

People who love GD know it! I have no other man beside Jiyong :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

HOLD it right there.

I think some of you were offended by her post but honestly, i think

she's just doing a teasing thing with Thuy so we're prematurely judging her.

We all love BIGBANG here and if any of the posts offend one in any way

possible maybe we can PM the person to clarify that.

Let's keep a harmonious relationship with everyone on this thread.

Guest peppermintsugar

^^ This. She's mentioned before that her English is not perfect, so sometimes there will be discrepancies in wording and understanding, lets all try to be as understanding as possible!

It's like how I always say TOP is flawless and perfect and wonderful, I obviously don't mean it in a way that takes away from anyone else in the group, it's just...bias is a bias, haha. It means no harm!

Guest shinhdeplol

201010121109111116_1.jpg

I think GTOP will appear in 2NE1TV today too :w00t:

남성그룹 빅뱅 탑이 초등학교 앞 문구점 뽑기기계의 반지모델로 등장해 지드래곤을 폭소케했다.

12일 오후 6시 방송될 케이블채널 엠넷 ‘2NE1 TV’ 시즌 2에서는 빅뱅 탑과 지드래곤의 앨범 작업 과정이 단독 공개된다.

늦은 새벽까지 스튜디오에서 녹음 준비에 여념이 없던 탑과 지드래곤은 잠깐의 휴식시간 중 인터넷을 검색하다 초등학교 앞 문구점의 반지 뽑기기계에 탑의 모습이 당당히 들어가 있는 것을 보고 폭소를 터트렸다. 지드래곤은 “대박이다. 탑은 초등학생들에게도 마력을 불어 넣어준다”며 웃음을 감추지 못했다.

또한 탑은 발성 연습 중 평소 무대 위에서 보여준 시크한 모습과는 달리 ‘퀴즈탐험 동물의 세계’ 시그널 곡의 “후~아~” 부분을 익살스럽게 흉내내 제작진을 배꼽 잡게 만들었다.

Sooo exicted :P

b00878734cb3bfb7f1c14.gif

b00878734cb3bfc14b01f.gif

b00878734cb3bfccc5720.gif

b00878734cb3bfaa98ae8.gif

^ too cute :wub:

C: 난너의걸 @ bestiz

@toozdae: Daeri for you ^^

83557189.gif

^ MaknaeS <3333

Archived