★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

thanks for the links!

MUSIC STATION - the boys did so well! I love their performance today. and is it just me or did they change some of the choreo for BH?!? anyway, i would have to agree that TOP's hair looks HOT today! and did we just see Tabi speaking in Japanese AGAIN?!? and he's making small converstations now... so proud! he has some free time now so maybe he's learning Japanese a lot more!!!

CUT from 19 - maknae so cute! I would love to see him acting again. why so talented?!?

CREATOR'S PROJECT - i hope it gets subbed. i want to know what he's saying. and marlboro eh?!?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Bang at Music Station

i also noticed that they kinda changed some steps in BH particularly during the chorus. i love the original steps but the new steps are still cool. they all looked hot today and the hyungs were rocking the leopard print jackets. the performance was so short but still everyone did amazing! and yay for tabi for speaking in japanese again!

thanks for the pictures and links! :)

Music Station :wub: I'm liking TOPs hair. Its cute. Love that they added some choreo and the performance was hot. Taeyang loves that "Jesus is lord" Tee (hes such a good guy). Daes hair looks sooo much better. At times I love GDs hair color and then times not. And maknae was on point with his singing as usual.

TeenTop They did a pretty good cover of Sunset glow reminds me of how much I love that song. :wub:

Guest blackjackVip

When they were asked whether they had celebrated GD's birthday with him? Suddenly, no one spoke anything. Oh, yes yes yes, how could they choose this topic? Maybe they have not thought that it would cool down the atmosphere. GD said, 'because I have to produce the new album, I didn't celebrate with my members but just stayed at home to drink seaweed soup.'

....oowss?? GD is that really all u did? LOL :phew:

i hope so.... :lol:

do you like big bang's music as much as you did when you were first drawn to them?

To be completely honest, even though i get a thumbs down on this one...

I'm gonna say NO.

I'm not gonna force myself to like their new songs even though i really like Big Bang.

To be specific, i didn't like beautiful hangover and somebody to luv, it sounds so different to the songs they had before that i liked.

i'm mostly into hiphop/RnB...

I wish they would make those kinds of songs again, i'm not really liking the autotunes and electric musics...

Guest SeungriIsMine

Can't stop obsessing over seungri wub.gif

So today, I really missed him and searched for his Star Diary Interview.

I always cry during the love story part tears.gif

Like the rest of us, Seungri also has loving yet embarrassing, cruel memories of his first love. She was a model student who he met back in Gwangju when he was a part of the dance team ‘Episode 1’.

“I saw her while I was dancing, she just stood right out to me.”

She was just some girl who happened to pass by Seungri’s show after watching a movie with her friend. Seungri fell for her at first sight. And maybe it was destiny; her friend later approached him to ask for a photo. Seungri didn’t let this chance slip.

“You should come into the photo too.”

So his first, innocent young love started off like that. Seungri and his “cute and innocent” first girlfriend started dating secretly.

“Even then, we dated in secret. Our dance team was celebrity status in Gwangju, remember? (laughs)”

The young lovers’ relationship was still ongoing three years later. Rather than ‘I love you’, they exchanged supportive words like ‘Try your best’.

“’Try your best today too. Let’s talk again tomorrow.’ We cheered on each others’ dreams.”

As they supported and cheered each other on, Seungri eventually debuted as Big Bang while she entered university in the hopes of becoming a teacher. They were both a huge step closer to their dreams, but the two slowly drifted apart.

“I thought ‘She’s my girl, so I know she’ll stay by my side.’ But one day I went into my girlfriend’s minihompy and it had the shocking word ‘Oppa♥’ written on it. I asked around and it turned out she was dating a guy in his 3rd year of university.”

It was over after that day. But he couldn’t hate her.

“I needed someone to lean on, but you left to a place where I couldn’t even see you anymore. Even when we met up, there was nothing we could do. I want to date someone normal. I don’t want this difficult love….”

He accepted and understood the reason for her change of heart. So it seemed Seungri’s exciting first love had come to an end.

“I want to date someone normal. I don’t want this difficult love…”

“I don’t like breaking up.”

After parting ways with his first love, Seungri started focusing on practising for the musical ‘Shower’. The girl who had been cheering him on to achieve his dreams was no longer there but that didn’t mean he could give up on them. Then one day, she contacted him before one of his shows.

“She must’ve heard that I was performing. She said she was gonna come watch.”

“Are you gonna come with your boyfriend?” (Seungri)<br style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; ">“…I’m going with a friend.” (Girl)

Seungri wanted to give her the tickets himself but she asked him to send them by post. He wanted to see her face so badly. But he couldn’t refuse her request.

“I gave her the best seats. I checked beforehand where abouts they were from the stage too. But when the time finally came, I couldn’t see her because of the lighting.”

The show continued, and Seungri really put his all into it. He was frustrated at not being able to see her but just the thought that ‘She’s watching me’ made him try his best in every single scene.

“I was singing the last song when suddenly our eyes met. Tears were running down my face before I knew it. I bet people thought ‘Seungri’s good at acting’ at the time, hehehehe.” (Seungri did actually receive good reviews for his performance in ‘Shower’)

He thought, ‘When this song ends, it’ll really be the end of the two of us.’ Behind the stage, he decided to run out and grab her during the curtain call. But when he came back on, her seat was empty.

“I made a huge decision before stepping back on stage but she wasn’t there. But she texted me a while later.”

“You haven’t changed at all. Goodbye.” (Girl)

“Her text probably meant that I was doing everything I wanted so well even without her. I put all my effort into my acting, for her, and even tried to hold her back but that must’ve made her feel distance between us.”

‘I love you’ (Seungri)

Seungri’s cellphone number changed after that day, and his agonising first love finally came to an end.

Guest blackjackVip

^ awwwww when was that?

and when did he perform shower? was it the musical he had with daesung?

that love story was just sooo sad....

it's like in the movies! lol

Guest SeungriIsMine

^ awwwww when was that?

and when did he perform shower? was it the musical he had with daesung?

that love story was just sooo sad....

it's like in the movies! lol

I think that was last year or like late 2008. Not really sure.

Ikr, it's a sad story. I swear, I imagine myself with Seungri. Lmao laugh.gif

I need to kill the girl. How can he do that to my oppa? mad.gif

http://i599.photobuc...62_mubang00.gif

OMG. This is EPIC. TOP. oh my. What... [faints from his hotness]

Loving the gif. Thanks for sharing!

LMAO. Ohmygod, comment twins! Haha

Today I saw a lot of post about BB come back in dcinside and bestiz. Apparently YG talked about 2ne1, psy and BB’ comeback in “psy joined yg” article. The comeback plan is like 2ne1=Sep, psy=Oct, and BB=Nov. So they seem to be unhappy about it. Honestly I seriously have no feeling about YG comeback plan already. But I was wondering one thing, Asian Games are going to hold in Nov and will it affect the comeback like World Cup?

Guest SeungriIsMine

Today I saw a lot of post about BB come back in dcinside and bestiz. Apparently YG talked about 2ne1, psy and BB’ comeback in “psy joined yg” article. The comeback plan is like 2ne1=Sep, psy=Oct, and BB=Nov. So they seem to be unhappy about it. Honestly I seriously have no feeling about YG comeback plan already. But I was wondering one thing, Asian Games are going to hold in Nov and will it affect the comeback like World Cup?

I currently hating on YG. I mean shouldn't BB come back before 2ne1 since they've been gone for almost 2 years.<_<

Ehh.. I can't read YG :\

Guest loveYB

I currently hating on YG. I mean shouldn't BB come back before 2ne1 since they've been gone for almost 2 years.<_<

putting big bang's comeback after 2ne1's is a smart choice. leave the best to the last. (: i don't know, no matter how much i don't want big bang's comeback to be so late in the year, i just can't seem to hate on YG. lol. let's just pray for the best for big bang's comeback this year and continue supporting them.

Guest SeungriIsMine

putting big bang's comeback after 2ne1's is a smart choice. leave the best to the last. (: i don't know, no matter how much i don't want big bang's comeback to be so late in the year, i just can't seem to hate on YG. lol. let's just pray for the best for big bang's comeback this year and continue supporting them.

i know but they need to make sure they make a good comeback. Haha.

I hope it won't be a fail like the wonder girls', they also promoted for like 3 weeks :blink:

But I wish they get some rest too :ph34r:

Guest shinhdeplol

Digital Bounce/Se7en Feat. T.O.P ♪♪ 100731 「MBC Music Core」 Official Backstage Photo Release

photo3pl.jpg

Via LUCKY SE7EN 5기

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

Sigh I cant decide who is hotter.... TOP's stare is so hottttttttt ^^

1282920189_201008272344021738240101_0.jpg

1282920189_201008272344051314240101_0.jpg

1282920189_201008272344078724240101_0.jpg

C: ㅂㅈㄷ;; @ DCinside

Daesung-focused scans

20100827with1holic2.jpg

20100827withds1holic.jpg

20100827with2holic.jpg

20100827withds2holic.jpg

20100827withds3minholic.jpg

20100827withds5minholic.jpg

20100827withds4minholic.jpg

20100827with3minholic.jpg

20100827withds6minholic.jpg

C: 蘇菲自掃 sophiell@SMILE HOLIC www.dsholic.com

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

when they coming back is more to do with the finishing of their album

so for now their album only 80% done

so in a way we can't exactly blame YG for this

Quality over Quantity

Can't stop obsessing over seungri (...)

Seungri’s cellphone number changed after that day, and his agonising first love finally came to an end.

sry I shorten your message^^

I didn´t know that,

pretty honest of Seungri,

Archived