★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest strawberrymilkk

fanart! :] heres a drawing i did of gdragon!

tumblr_l5j8r6tVk51qcs9a4o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1279173907&Signature=Y5RTkzTvfUSssvfVGPlJ8itJmXE%3D

loving gdragon's look on sketchbook. he looks sooo handsome and adorable @_____@

as for what i want to see for their new concept, i dont really know, but im hoping for a non-dark concept as well. maybe a cute image? haha, that probably won't happen but you never know what to expect from big bang!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bongs

WHAT IS YOUR FARVOURITE BIGBANG PERFORMANCE?

I'm bringing this back up again cause I want to :P

Anyhow, VICTORY (<--click it) is my favorite performance. They brought the swag on stage with that "Big Bang style" /feel they always have; plus Victory's one of my favorite intro :lol:

Guest loversandlies

@strawberrymilk ooh that is a really good drawing of GD, looks just like him =) good job ^_^

anyway would anyone like a T.O.P. spam? =)

125637685123.jpg

11291873m112918752376.jpg

tumblrl2w5mlrv4h1qa44ap.jpg

Guest ibigbang

yay! so I just heard a new 2NE1 TV show has been confirmed!! ^^ hopefully that means there's still hope for a bbtv show soon! if they do have one it will probably be after 2NE1 or during their comeback in august I'm guessing. an official teaser for it has been released so now blackjacks can cheer(:

YG knows everyone has been waiting for Big Bang and that their comeback is extremely anticipated so hopefully he'll still go through with his plan from last year and have individual TVs for each member and as a whole of course. let's keep our fingers crossed :) and u can't wait for the girl's new show^^

Guest Banana Peel

^

YEAH I HOPE BB HAS THEIR OWN BBTV AS WELL :D

omgomgomg, haha. I hope they would release their own preview too? haha. ahhh hopefully it's not like last time where they only came out sometimes like a "cameo" in 2ne1 TV episodes. xD I WANT AN OFFICIAL PREVIEW ! heh heh.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ OMG...I so agree! Yg seriously needs to show BBTV; otherwise, I'll be so devestated!

He did promised us last time that BBTV/2NE1 will be followed through with TYTV for his promotion, but that ended up didn't happened at all as it took up a year for TY's album...I actually think that they have started filming already cuz I remember seeing cameras following them backstage at MTV Live thingy..., but then I don't want to give my hopes up too high either...<____> I want to see the process of how their album production and everything!!! But I think it'll probably be after 2NE1TV ends, since their comeback is probably first....

YG needs to released an official statement so we all stop guessing!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

hanpower_1279103026_85382_me2photo.jpg

Original message:

고독한 자기관리 18편 운동후 휴식중인 태양!^^

In English:

Self training number 18 sees Taeyang resting after exercise!^^

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/07/14/me2day-updates-100714/

His thighs look good LOLLLLLL *pervert*

- - -

FYI, MBLAQ will put on a Lie special stage tmr on MCD. Stay tuned!!!!

Guest juang_bb

since 2ne1tv is confirmed, im guessing they'll probably bring BBtv back too. Well, i guess the girls are going first since it looks like they're coming back soon right after se7en. we probably won't expect the boys to comeback until at least the last week of August.

oh, and they aired more performances from MTV Live right? but still no TMG?!? what is this...why are they hiding the live perf for TMG... they didn't show it during the IRIS showcase and didn't air it for MTV live too. im dying to see TMG live. YG and UniversalJ...be nice to VIPs, been waiting for it since its release. :(

[NEWS] Taeyang’s room is perfectly tidy, just like a hotel room

38186_412298200457_239997840457_5051147_4682543_n.jpg

Members of Bigbang do not only ‘open’ their rooms but also those of other members.

Taeyang and G-dragon appeared in ‘the sketchbook’ of KBS2 TV, they said ‘every one of us has strong characters so the styles of our rooms are different too.’ Then, the MC asked them to explain in details; therefore, they told us the details of their rooms.

Taeyang said that ‘there is nothing besides toys in Daesung’s and TOP’s rooms. ‘Their rooms are just like the store rooms of toys. There are so many different kinds of them and the rooms are so full that, if you walk into their rooms at night, it is very likely that you will be scared by the toys .”

The room of G-dragon is occupied by the limited version of clothes from different brands all over the world. If they need clothes, they can resort to going to his room for ‘bartering’. ‘I have not visited Seungri’s room for a long time already, I don’t know how it looks like now…’Taeyang bursted in to laughters.

“Since Taeyang organized his room so perfectly tidy, it is always like a hotel room and it is so eye-catching, too.’

37600_412298665457_239997840457_5051151_6885412_n.jpg

Source: TV report@bigbangfamily

Translated and shared: Rice @BBW

Do not remove or change any of the CREDITS

^ Thank you for posting. I love it when members talk about each other. I want to read “Tell me more about Daesung and GD”. Hope there will be translations soon.

So 2NE1’s comeback is on the way? Guys I don’t want to discourage you all but I read in bestiz that BB Japanese single has been postponed from July 28th to August 25th. So there would be possibility that their korea comeback will be postponed too. I don’t see any source provided. So should wait until we hear from YGE.

Guest falling5tar

Members of Bigbang do not only ‘open’ their rooms but also those of other members.

Taeyang and G-dragon appeared in ‘the sketchbook’ of KBS2 TV, they said ‘every one of us has strong characters so the styles of our rooms are different too.’ Then, the MC asked them to explain in details; therefore, they told us the details of their rooms.

Taeyang said that ‘there is nothing besides toys in Daesung’s and TOP’s rooms. ‘Their rooms are just like the store rooms of toys. There are so many different kinds of them and the rooms are so full that, if you walk into their rooms at night, it is very likely that you will be scared by the toys .”

The room of G-dragon is occupied by the limited version of clothes from different brands all over the world. If they need clothes, they can resort to going to his room for ‘bartering’. ‘I have not visited Seungri’s room for a long time already, I don’t know how it looks like now…’Taeyang bursted in to laughters.

“Since Taeyang organized his room so perfectly tidy, it is always like a hotel room and it is so eye-catching, too.’

Source: TV report@bigbangfamily

Translated and shared: Rice @BBW

Do not remove or change any of the CREDITS

Not really surprised about Top's, GD's or TY's room (We got a look at TY's room during BBTV and he said it was a bit messy (when it really wasn't :rolleyes: )). I didn't know that Daesung likes to collect toys.. wonder what he collects? Maybe his room is filled w/ Doraemon? :lol: Now i'm really curious about SR's room! I won't be surprised if he has a bookshelf full of confidence books. :P GD, you need to spill some details about the maknae!!

I hope BBTV season 2 come back! If not I'd be realllly mad at YG. I guess they're not really announcing it now since 2ne1's coming back first?

Guest toozdae08

^

I'll be mad at YG too. It's not fair to BB fans to have a the whole YG family on TV and leave our boys out. We barely ever get to see him. And this time I want more than just GDTV - since it's BB's comeback I hope all the boys have a lot of camera time.

Guest tazanya

^ I have no doubt that if there is ygtv we will have oodles and oddles of the boys. plus don't forget we have real sound on 16th... not that anyone is forgetting, but that should definitely Mnet should just have 24hours of YG --- or like a whole YG channel... I would watch it lol.

@fallingStar Dae collects "Doraemon" (ドラえもん?)[3] is a Japanese manga series created by Fujiko F. Fujio (the pen name of Hiroshi Fujimoto) and Fujiko A. Fujio (the pen name of Motō Abiko) which later became an anime series and Asian franchise. The series is about a robotic cat named Doraemon, whotravels back in time from the 22nd century to aid a schoolboy, Nobita Nobi (野比 のび太 Nobi Nobita?). cr: wiki

Also, CHECK out the YG Family soompi thread about "It's A YG Baby!" [Posted with permission from Moderators]

Guest vip_gd

‘I have not visited Seungri’s room for a long time already, I don’t know how it looks like now…’Taeyang bursted in to laughters.

LOLOLOLOL

he made it seem like seungri's room is some kind of ancient land.

&& there has to be BBTV!!

without BB is like .. a pie with no filling

Guest shinhdeplol

Ahhh one more similar thing between GDYB...^^

I really wanna see Seungri's room lol. YB makes it so ... mysterical? :lol:

- - -

42772272.gif

42917486.gif

42917504.gif

C: melite

Archived