★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilgary

yea i'm sharing the same feelings about the article which mentioned that big bang is losing their touch. its just that now the music industry is starting to become more saturated thus it is harder

Guest Alla

[NEWS] Kangta “Big Bang is the idol that draws the most attention”

kang.png?w=468

H.O.T member Kangta who was on MBC TV’s “GoldFish” attracted attention after he mentioned “Big Bang is the idol that draws the most attention“. Kangta who has re-appeared on TV after being away for two years was afraid of being awkward.

Kangta talked about his activities with H.O.T, his military life, his solo career, etc. He frankly confessed many stories and attracted the attention of the public.

In addition to this MC Kang Ho Dong asked Kangta, “What idol singer has attracted your attention the most nowadays?“

Kangta replied, “When I was an idol there was a dilemma of limited genres, so it would seem that all the idols [attract attention nowadays], but Big Bang is a group that can digest [do] all kind of genres and each member of the group is also able to do their own solo activities.”

Wow Big Bang getting praises from a veteran in the industry!^^ and Big Bang is losing their touch right?..psht.

출처-티브이데일리

cr:alee@ibigbang & stardaisy212 for the info

"Bigbang is versatile,no genre just music"

Guest Unni_Ashley

sweetflower , hey not all taeyang fans are like this. Why dont you put yourself in taeyang fans shoes and feel how they felt, it would probably clear the misunderstanding. If gd solo was suppose to be out last year nov but is only release now , you would want to see gd badly right? Yes, same thing we do not want to hear any featuring be it gd or who, we really want TAEYANG himself besides it's a title track. Im not going to say stuff like' GD didn't make any featuring taeyang song as a title track ' thats pure childish. In fact, we respect GDYB . Indeed taeyang fans was furious, no doubt I'm too but look , is getting furious going to get us anywhere? No. GD fans started saying one sided stuff over the track , think about how we felt! GD dont deserve this , yes does that mean taeyang deserve this? NO. C'mom be fair.If you want to hate a member or not support them, dont call yourself a vip.VIP support big bang as a WHOLE.

sr for cutting your post...but...im sad to read your post, really...We - GD's lovers - why do you think we cant be VIPz :ph34r: i dunno if i can understand all how you guys feel,but we are not that immature and thoughtless, we also have to wait for Jiyong for so long, we also miss him so much, we r glad to see the newest GD, eps with his best friend- soulmate. As far as i know, it's Taeyang's bias who start this immature issue, you wanna be fair?!yes, in first place, we think WE R FAIR. Like you said, Jiyong and Taeyang both dun deserve this so pls....dun talk like that about GD's bias!!...But i agree with your last sentence "VIP support big bang as a whole" ^^ you r right, it's getting us to nowhere. Coz they five are ONE...each members support their family-BIGBANG. So we- Gd's bias respect Taeyang and his fans, you guys too, right?? :)

Peace.

@Kizuna1968: hi Thuy recently has gone on a trip abroad, i think she cant be online much there, but she will be back in a few days^^

Guest juang_bb

i think you guys should just stop arguing who started who because going back and forth in this oh-GD/YB-fans-this-and-that is getting ridiculous, and leads nowhere. remember, it takes two to tango. I don't know if this applies to everybody, but since we are in the BIGBANG thread... we're supposed to be VIPs FIRST! no such thing as YB fan, GD fan, TOP fan, SR fan, DS fan. it is ugly to have fanwars among fandoms, but it is worse to have fanwars within the fandom. i hope ya'll take a step back and think about BIGBANG as a group first. they're making their comeback soon and what they need is a united group of VIPs to support them because coming back from a 2 year hiatus ain't a joke. anything can happen. they already have enough to deal with, expectations, critics, antis etc, they don't need these unnecessary things from their fans.

let keep it POSITIVE. no more stirring up rumors. stop the drama.

speaking of being positive, nice compliment they got from KANGTA. Despite being from a different company, he acknowledges BIGBANG's music and differentiates them from the rest of the idol groups. :D

add some pic from Kang Ta interviews and translation.

gotta love the title from 21bangs.com... kekeke :rolleyes:

Kang Ta : “Current Best of the Best Idol is Big Bang”

201007080355001001_1.jpg

Subtitle Translation in the pictures above

1st pic: BIGBANG

2nd pic:even in H.O.T. there was a dilema of the limits of what we can do…

3rd pic: it is a problem that ALL idols face but..

4th pic: BIGBANG can do it ALL

5th pic: capable of all genre(techno, hip hop, dance, ballad)!

6th: (also) all members are capable of solo activities!

Source: News En

Translated by & Credit: rim21c@21BANGS.com

ahhhh..~ this news just makes my day.

guys, even non-VIPs proud to say BIG Bang is the best

how about us, should be no doubt rite?

@Unnie Ashley: thankz... just curious.. she's better come back soon, this thread really missing something without her.. hihihi blush.gif

@juang_bb

Yes. We all should stop the back and forth arguments. I, for once, discussed about this in BB thread which I think is very wrong. All the ppl who come here and comment love BB as a WHOLE.

All this discussions are making a lot of ppl unhappy, and it wouldn't be nice for new fans as well as visitors.

However, I want to carify something to all who know or who don’t know about GD-fans/TY-fans. This issue, including dcinside thingy doesn’t start from GD fans. GD fans are very supportive towards BB/other members activities.

Guest sakime-yong

I really think that BIG BANG is great and DIFFERENT to other groups in Korea coz BIG BANG always get a compliment and praises from other artist whether they are not Korean or other races.

IM SO PROUD!. So I really really can't agreed with that article.Anyway I hope that there are YG lover who writes in alkpop to prove that BIG BANG is Best :D .

And despite that sometimes I feel offended and get hurt to those comments here about the boys. Especially when it comes to BIG BANG's popularity but what I realised is it proves that we care and concerned for the boys.

That's why I'll be more like it when there is a conversation or VOICE out feeling here RATHER that this threads becomes dead.Coz when you stop thinking and saying about them its like your no longer interested in them. Am I right?.

But Not an ARGUMENT.....

And please do not argue with other members or discouraged them in this thread. I thought we are here as ONE.

I know that I should shut up when it comes to you know the boys thing. esp INAG.

I really LOVE all BIG BANG music.It is just we have different taste. It's Normal.

I just want to tell you guys that Im also sad that Is it me? or why does I have a feeling that GD fans and GD are always got the blame?. When the fact that they are the one who get and suffer from those bash or hateful comments.

Im really sensitive about BIG BANG issues and ofcourse GD. Im sorry I can't really help it coz they are my precious :tears:

That interview with Taeyang talking about JIyong Im really happy. Its like an answer to those fakers and who bash and question GD featuring in YB INAG :sweatingbullets:

I know your all sensitive here in that matters but I really wish that all should learned some respect before you speak onto others.

Okay I stop with that I leave to you guys to that statement whatever do you think it is.

Maybe its a blessing in disguise that it is a message We should do more to be able tO SUPPORT BIG BANG!

i know this should be shared at Taeyang's thread

but still, great news should be shared rite? :lol: :lol: :lol:

taehistory.jpg

okay, now..~ it should be shut the people mouth about Tae or SOLAR..!

move on VIPs..!~

one for all, all for one..!~ :wub:

Guest juang_bb

^^^ i for one has been spazzing over that great accomplishment!!! it so amazing that international fans are giving YB the love he deserves most.

I am proud to be a VIP because the boys, all of them, just keep on making us proud.

***cheers*** for more GREAT things to come!!! yay! :D

Guest sakime-yong

WOW that NEWS was a FAST REPLY TO THAT ARTICLE SAYING BIG BANG IS LOSING THEIR TOUCH and TAEYANG losing their expectations?! tongue2.gif

BIIIIIIIIIG BAAAAAANG HWAITING!!!!!!!

I KNOW SOMETIMES BIG BANG doesnt MAKE AN ALL KILL or does not top the CHARTS THIS TIME COZ THEY ARE ON HIATUS BUT TAKE A LOOK AT IT THEY ARE RECEIVING AN AWARD, COMPLIMENTS, OR ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT THE OTHER GROUPS ARE NOT!

AND TO THINK THAT THEY ARE NOT MORE ON PROMOTION AND DOES NOT APPEAR MOSTLY ON VARIETY SHOWS!

I KNOW THAT when THEY COMEBACK THEy WIll bE BACK ON NUMBER ONE SPOT!

CALL ME BIASED BUT YEAH I AM!

:rolleyes:

SOrry Im too much carried Away!>> :sweatingbullets:

Guest Bongs

Happy for Taeyang being in the Top 10 on Itunes! :D I bet you the members are giving TY bear hugs for the achievement. hahahaha!

Guest doublehh03

solar is now #5 on US itunes r&b albums.

i think taeyang's album is too americanized for the korean people. they seem to like songs like oh or bonama (which would be laughed at in america).

so i don't really care if it doesn't dominate in korea. taeyang's success in the western countries will allow big bang to spread its influence.

gdragon can dominate korea hehe.

Guest evilgary

wow its really great that taeyang is in the top20 for itunes usa. this is really one of the best news since hes the first singer in korea to did it

Guest sakime-yong

I just found this.

[NEWS] Korea’s Top 30 Most Handsome Artists [070510] [GD at #3, TOP at #14, DAESUNG at #20, SEUNGRI at #22, and YB at #30]

Being a K-pop fan, we often look at bands and choose who we think is the most handsome out of the groups members. This is certainly the case with boy bands as many girls would agree. However, have you ever wondered how they would be ranked by a general vote?

A recent survey was conducted and Korea’s top 30 most handsome artists have been chosen based on a voting system. In surprised to many, all of SHINee’s flaming charisma Minho had taken the no 1 spot beating various idols.

So lets take a look at the top 30 list and the amount of votes they received!

01. Minho- SHINee (2494)

02. Jung YongHwa – C.N.Blue (2129)

03. G-Dragon – Big Bang (1774)

04. Jokwon – 2AM (1648)

05. Taecyeon – 2PM (1249)

06. KiKwang – Beast(1099)

07. Nichkhun – 2PM (1045)

08. Kim HyunJoong – SS501 (1044)

09. Jonghyun – SHINee (886)

10. Dongho – U-Kiss (880)

11. Doojoon – Beast (843)

12. Onew – SHINee (699)

13. Key – SHINee (670)

14. TOP – Big Bang (623)

15. Taemin – SHINee (561)

16. Hongki – FT Island (511)

17. Yunho – TVXQ (321)

18. Jaejoong – TVXQ (257)

19. Junsu – TVXQ (247)

20. Daesung – Big Bang (240)

21. Thunder -MBLAQ (235)

22. Seungri – Big Bang (156)

23. Yoochun – TVXQ (156)

24. Heechul – Super Junior (148)

25. Siwon – Super Junior (145)

26. Kim Joon – T-Max (141)

27. Soohyun – U-Kiss (130)

28. Youngsaeng – SS501 (99)

29. Changmin – TVXQ (75)

30. Taeyang – Big Bang (67)

So is everyone you thought would be on the top 30 list here? Or are there others you would have put in the list?

Source: BaiduNichkhun + BaiduTVXQ

Translation: tvxqhwaiting @ OneTVXQ.com

Taken frm: kpoplive / mizz_julie@21bangs

Guest sryche

Okay, this is definitely it...

the post in allkpop which says that YB is falling short of expectations is plain stupid. this is a proof

THIS IS THE U.S. R&B CHART

10cth83.png

Archived