★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

LOL. Glad to see many filipino VIPs here. :)))

I know why you say that Big Bang should not get too popular here or not popular here at the Philippines. But, if you come to think of it, Big Bang should be at least be known here. Wouldn't you be proud of Big Bang if they catch the attention of other filipinos? It's ok if they get popular in the Philippines, but I hope that our native artists won't ruin their songs if they try to perform it. :||

BIGBANG is quite popular here.. some of their songs are being played in MYX.. bigbang is underrated here.. some of the kpop fans only know suju..and PINOY VIPs are not united .. :)

haha! i know what you mean with XLR8... same here, i dont want another group here... filipinos have their own brand of music so let's just stay there....

FILIPINOS are talented but sad to say we are good in copying. just like the local GROUPS, im a filipino but i dont want to watch them coz i know they copied their styles.. popgirls are dubbed as the local 2ne1 eeeeeeeeeeeee... and i dont want another boygroup dubbed as pinoy bigbang!!

They probably will, I see ASAP or Eat Bulaga every now and then on TFC and whenever I see those programs on they're singing some Korean group's songs. :sweatingbullets:I'm not saying they're bad, it's just weird for me cause I'm used to the original. :lol:

All these releases about BIG BANG and the members are dopely awesome! :D

hahaha~~ they are weird~~ why sing kpop song if they cant pronounce it well.. dont try to murder bigbang songs in the future or ill kill them~~ <_<

TOP'S TURN IT UP MAKES ME HOT,,SUPER DUPER HOT~!! :vicx::P

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, not to stray from the topic at hand, but I had a few questions about the guys if anyone could help me out.

I know that they all shared an apartment (and consequently, rooms) until recently.

Does anyone know what their current living situation is?

I've heard different things but I can't tell if what I've read is referring to their living situation in Korea or Japan :huh:

Any information would be grrreatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!! :)

p.s. So in love with Top right now it's not even funny :sigh: but I can't even put into words how excited I am about Taeyang's album. It's gonna be one HOT YG SUMMER :D

They probably will, I see ASAP or Eat Bulaga every now and then on TFC and whenever I see those programs on they're singing some Korean group's songs. :sweatingbullets:I'm not saying they're bad, it's just weird for me cause I'm used to the original. :lol:

All these releases about BIG BANG and the members are dopely awesome! :D

Yeah, they're not bad. But, singing korean songs does not fit them. LOL.

BIGBANG is quite popular here.. some of their songs are being played in MYX.. bigbang is underrated here.. some of the kpop fans only know suju..and PINOY VIPs are not united .. :)

FILIPINOS are talented but sad to say we are good in copying. just like the local GROUPS, im a filipino but i dont want to watch them coz i know they copied their styles.. popgirls are dubbed as the local 2ne1 eeeeeeeeeeeee... and i dont want another boygroup dubbed as pinoy bigbang!!

hahaha~~ they are weird~~ why sing kpop song if they cant pronounce it well.. dont try to murder bigbang songs in the future or ill kill them~~ <_<

TOP'S TURN IT UP MAKES ME HOT,,SUPER DUPER HOT~!! :vicx::P

You're right. Filipinos really have something to show off, but we (not all) are also talented in copying. I'm not being a racist or whatever, but I'm just saying that truth. I AM really PROUD to say that I'm a FILIPINO despite all the negative opinions others are giving to my fellowmen.

Big Bang is way underrated here and almost all filipino kpop fans only know SuJu. LOL. I definitely does not like how SuJu is being copied here. :OO

Hi everyone, not to stray from the topic at hand, but I had a few questions about the guys if anyone could help me out.

I know that they all shared an apartment (and consequently, rooms) until recently.

Does anyone know what their current living situation is?

I've heard different things but I can't tell if what I've read is referring to their living situation in Korea or Japan :huh:

Any information would be grrreatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!! :)

p.s. So in love with Top right now it's not even funny :sigh: but I can't even put into words how excited I am about Taeyang's album. It's gonna be one HOT YG SUMMER :D

I just know that Big Bang is back in Korea now.

Guest shinhdeplol

Jiyong participated in one more song in Tae's album ^^

8) 니가 잠든 후에 [After You Fall Asleep or After You Sleep]

Feat. Swings

Composed: G-Dragon & Choice37

Lyrics: G-Dragon

Arrangement: Choice37

Rap lyrics: Swings

C: ygbigbang.com/taeyang // aleee @ iBigBang // bigbangupdates.com

- - -

1bsx99.jpg

2bsx99.jpg

3bsx99.jpg

4bsx99.jpg

5bsx99.jpg

C: BSX // TeamBIGBANG

Guest Banana Peel

OMG those new photo shoot magazine scans are so much hottness in one *O* lol, how is it possible that they're getting even more hotter nowadays?! ahhh. surprisingly I'm liking TOP's hair all combed like that, lol. And glad that YB's doing unique and cute poses instead of his side profile this time XD LOL.

Guest evilgary

wow TOP is really having a huge influence over the charts by topping in most of them.

i guess hes really proud of himself now

Guest shinhdeplol

YG says “Taeyang’s title song will be the most popular of all songs”

One of the biggest domestic music companies, YG entertainmnet’s de facto head Yang Hyun Suk revealed his strong confidence about Taeyang’s first full album.

Yang Hyun Suk told Money Today’s Star News on 22nd, “Taeyang has put in a lot of effort for his album that is being released on upcoming 7th because it’s his own first full album. Staff know that well, so they’ve given him as much support as they can”

And Yang Hyun Suk is confident, ‘I Need A Girl’, the title song of Taeyang’s first full album, is a song which has a rhythm and beat that will be even more popular compared to ‘Look Only At Me‘ and “Wedding Dress‘ off his mini album and single that has been loved by Taeyang’s fans till now, after releasing Taeyang will have even more fans through this song”

Yang Hyun Suk responds to the reasons for why ‘I Need A Girl’ was decided as the title song, which features G-dragon whom Taeyang has been friends with 10 years, Big Bang’s co-worker.

Yang Hyun Suk gave his response, ‘I Need A Girl’ was born by a rookie pruducer Jun Goon, and was originally not made to be kept as a title song. Some of Taeyang’s fans asks ‘Why should G-dragon take part in Tayeng’s title song for his first full album? But you would understand if you considered it was originally not made with the purpose of being used as the title song.”

Also, he added, “But after ‘I Need A Girl’ was completed, not only Taeyang but also Teddy who has produced Taeyang’s songs for a long time, highly recommeded it as a title song, saying this song is very appealing. “That’s why ‘I Need A Girl finally became the title song, so I hope fans don’t misunderstand.”

Meanwhile, Taeyang is releasing the deluxe edition of his first full album ‘Solar‘ with the title song ‘I Need A Girl’ on July 1st. The deluxe edition puts not only 11 songs in his full album but also ‘Prayer’ and ‘Look Only At Me’ from the last mini album. Also, the normal edition of ‘Solar’ is releasing on July 9th.

Before this, Taeyang plans to pre-reveal songs of his new album, one song a day from 25th to 30th through on-line. Also it is attracting fans’ attentions that 2NE1′s Sandara Park of the same company will appear in the music video of the title song ‘I Need A Girl’.

Translations : Myokoon@AlwaysTaeyang (please credit)

Original article: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010062210080225349&outlink=2&SVEC

Credit: alwaystaeyang

Taken from andrelle @ soompi

Guest piano.1993

TOP with central parting reminds me of my Dad when he was in college. That look was so popular in 1980s :lol:

The pink cig is cute :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri-focus scans

12771794672010062213133.jpg

12771794672010062213134.jpg

12771794672010062213134.jpg

12771794672010062213135.jpg

12771794672010062213135.jpg

12771794672010062213140.jpg

12771794672010062213141.jpg

C: 공진단 @ DCinside

EDIT:

BIGBANG is the #1 fanclub for male group @ soompi!!!!!!!

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

TOP has so many suits and jackets prepared for his shoot on Arena. I like it even though I am not very fond of the green eyebrows. Glad that TOP is sexy enough to make that look normal lol

Excited for GDYB!

Guest shinhdeplol

tiutop39.gif

tiutop58.gif

tiutop102.gif

Batch 1: http://community.livejournal.com/kpop_gifs/110035.html

Batch 2: http://community.livejournal.com/kpop_gifs/110187.html

Batch 3: http://community.livejournal.com/kpop_gifs/110388.html

Only for public viewing in 48 hrs so after that period of time you need to be a mem of kpop_gifs community to view and get the DL links ^^

C: fayelafee @ kpop_gifs

TOP's song and mv

lived up to it's title. He turned up everything

possible with that MV. Whew! I cant imagine him promoting

that song in a live audience without making girls spazz

like crazy. One of the few Kpop idols who doesnt

need to strip to be called HOT. Just sitting on that chair

and staring on the screen already screamed HOTNESS.

Though this might be too much for some but i guess all

would agree that SUPERSTAR was written all over him.

What he needs now is a full length album haha...i hope

YG would give him that someday. I'd like to hear more

diversity in his music though.

TOP in a CUP was simply epic...

Archived