★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest LadyBee

Who was the one that caught your eye when you first saw them? and did he become your favorite or did it change?

My first post here :D

In 2006, when MTV aired BBDoc, I was impressed because of SeungRi. I still remember his voice when he sang My Everything by 98 degrees. But at that time, I'm not really interested in kpop so I thought "whatever, I don't care" =.= I'm just interested in BB after watching the MV Haru Haru and was attracted by the charm from TOP. And since then, TOP become my one and only favourite Korean artist because of his deep vocals, powerful rap & his sexy eyes.... Of course, then I started to learn more about BB, and now my love not only for Top but also for all members.

And here are my rankings:

1. TOP

2: GD

3.TaeYang

4. DaeSung - SeungRi

P.s: My English is quite bad so please try to understand it :( just want to express my love for our Big Bang ^ ^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 0o.patriiz_18.o0

Who was the one that caught your eye when you first saw them? and did he become your favorite or did it change?

it's definitely kwon leader who stole my heart!!! i think it's love at first sight?? hahaha its just when i first see him i love how he dances, raps, and his way of fashion his unique!!! and also a kind-hearted leader!!! i love him no matter what!!! and it didn't change until now.. he's my one and only^^ but no offense to the other members cause i love them all but i just love ji the most^^!! FIGHTING!!!

and the gifs are so cute especially the first one^^

Guest g-dragon1988

^ OMG 하악하악ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI don't even know how to react on this!!! GD...ahh..GD..ahh...I'm losing my control...ㅇ<-< Look at that manliness he has!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅇㅈㄴ His hair...His look at the camera, and especially him wearing the white shirt makes me hotter than anything!~~I just ADORE when he is wearing a suit..cuz it fits perfectly with his tiny skinny body...;ㅅ; THE SMILE!!헉!! Killing me!!~~~~I'm imagining him smelling so good and fresh in that shirt...ahhhhhhh

I want to see more caps!! I'll definitely buy this CD!!

---

Anyone noticed GD's english earring on new 화보? ~~It's written YES, but he wore it 360 degrees on the rightㅋㅋㅋ At first I thought it's written 'SEX'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ*-.-*

Guest syao_sid

Tell Me Goodbye/BIGBANG ☆ The Making Of PV Screen Captures

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1540/tell8.jpg

OMGD! He is killin' me w/ his cuteness!

Funny how he managed to be all emo in the PV but have so much laugh behind the scenes.

It really makes my day everytime i see him laugh/smile like this.

:wub: *fangirl dies*

GDYB <333

Guest elavip

Anyone noticed GD's english earring on new 화보? ~~It's written YES, but he wore it 360 degrees on the rightㅋㅋㅋ At first I thought it's written 'SEX'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ*-.-*

haha i stared really long at it too. yeah, it reads something else than i'd thought ._.

gorrrgeous photos from CD booklet! so sexy, alll the boys. that close up of dae looks entirely of a different person. im not bothered by TOP's grey hair like some are, i like it xD and seungri, omg that after sex hair :P yb, he needs a change, hair, or colour, something x_x

looking forward to making of Tell Me Goodbye clip! need an upload ><

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...006081126151121

TOP to act for goo hye sun's next movie? possibly! cute yg family interaction.

Guest g-dragon1988

^ BIGBANG coming to the premiere!? OMG that means we'll see some pics!! OMGG can't wait to see GD!!! I wonder how he looks now!!! 두근두근!!!

12759839172010060817005.jpg

-----

ㅋㅋㅋfound it on bestiz..just for fun~

BIGBANG Spanish words1

BIGBANG Spanish words2

-----------------

Fanart~

1275987796gdconvjpg.jpg

내용출처:bestiz

Guest jebabe19

WHERE IS THE PREMIERE NIGHT? can somebody reply as in now??? hehe cause we want to goooooooooooo :(

Guest Alla

@jebabe19:

idk where it is but I don't think you can go

because according to the article..it is a VIP premiere which means only for celebrities..I guess><

brb with something

Tell Me Goodbye:

perry.jpg

Artist: BigBang

Lyrics: Huzibayashi Seiko & Perry Borja (YG Family)

Composition: Mohombi (RedOne), & Jimmy (JTMusic)

HANDS UP

kushv.jpg

Artist: BigBang

Lyrics: G-dragon (YG Family) & Kitayama Moss

Composition: Kush (YG Family)

credit:utaten

Guest shinhdeplol

b0074849_4c0e1427f2aeb.jpg

C: 솜씨대 성 @ BBVIPZ

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8461/12...10060817005.jpg

TOP's expressions LOL He looks like a grandfather here :lol:

- - -

BIGBANG - Tell Me Goodbye (4th Japanese Single)

http://community.livejournal.com/yg_bigbang/1649789.html

BIGBANG - Tell Me Goodbye

Release date: June 9th, 2010

Quality: 320 kbps

Tracklist:

01. Tell Me Goodbye

02. HANDS UP

03. Tell Me Goodbye -Remix-

C: susifg @ LJ

Guest darkaz619

i just listen to Tell Me GoodBye Remix is not that good i think i could have done a better job.

Hands Up is good but for me i think is better when they singing Hands Up live sound so much better.

Jacket photos is HOT can wait for them to perform Tell Me GoodBye.

Guest g-dragon1988

^ WOW. GD is just amazing. I love that hat. I love that shirt. The pose and the lighting is just HOT. Oh his eyelashes..>.<* so sweet~~~

hm..I'm so into HANDS UP!! It's such a refreshing song!! Especially GD and Taeyang's part!!

Is it me or GD and T.O.P rap more in japanese here??ㅋㅋ

And the remix..hm..It's strange..maybe just something to dance along~ㅎㅎ It's too fast, I cannot sing along!ㅋㅋ I think it would be better if they just put the rhythm and the music..ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest shinhdeplol

From HIGH CUT :D

13515100126235b981ebb68.jpg

C: mybeastyboys

- - -

Official photos from YGEJapan

16765195.th.jpg36202467.th.jpgtopxfj.th.jpg89872505.th.jpg57876941.th.jpg

C: YGEJapan // teambigbang.blogspot.com

Guest g-dragon1988

More caps~~OMGD..ㅇㅈㄴ I'm trying to catch my breath..uhh uhh~~

Look at his body line!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIt's perfect!!!

Ah! Oppa is feeling cold!! Come to me, we'll be warm!ㅋㅋ하악

tellmegoodbye6.th.jpgtellmegoodbye5.th.jpgtellmegoodbye4.th.jpgtellmegoodbye2.th.jpgtellmegoodbye1.th.jpg

tellmegoodbye14.th.jpgtellmegoodbye13.th.jpgtellmegoodbye12.th.jpgtellmegoodbye10.th.jpgtellmegoodbye9.th.jpg

tellmegoodbye19.th.jpgtellmegoodbye18.th.jpgtellmegoodbye17.th.jpgtellmegoodbye16.th.jpgtellmegoodbye15.th.jpg

tellmegoodbye22.th.jpgtellmegoodbye21.th.jpgtellmegoodbye20.th.jpg

tell8.th.jpgpdvd004e.th.jpgkmpdvd0216.th.jpg12759940562010060819555.th.jpg12759940562010060819555.th.jpg

75731923.th.jpgpdvd000c.th.jpgkmpdvd0134.th.jpgfiuwhfuewf.th.jpg

tellmegoodbye23.th.jpgtellmegoodbyef.th.jpgkmpdvd0003.th.jpg

pdvd0021.th.jpgpdvd0011.th.jpgpdvd0001.th.jpgaefwefewf.th.jpg12759839172010060817005.th.jpg

pdvd0181.th.jpgkmpdvd1003.th.jpg12759940562010060819560.th.jpg3a4aff50c045c600cdfae69.th.jpg

출처:지디갤

Archived