★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest chaq_momiji

^

thanks for the link

OMG~

is it weird that I cried reading that fan account about her meeting Taeyang????!!! >>_<<

I mean, that is once in a lifetime chance.. well, I mean, we'll be lucky enough just to see them life in concert.. but meeting them, in this case Taeyang personally was just BEYOND.... *___*

OMG~

I'd faint like her if I get to see them in person... :D

just seeing them in parking lot at the concert made me Stunned. forget and don't know what to do.. haha...

Francis, you're so lucky~~~ :)

and whoaa... Dong Youngbae is indeed sooo sweet and really nice...

and shy... kekeke

and EVEN meet the other boys too in the hallway!!!!! OMGah

whoaa.... WOW~ I mean wow... she's so lucky..

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blablablash04

OMO! I WILL FLIP IF I SEE ANY OF THEM THOUGH! *faints* They somehow can make my heart skip a beat and I think I will even stop breathing... You ARE one lucky girl Francis...

And i feel so so happy that our iBB fan(s) get to meet the boys in person ^^

Guest shinhdeplol

New interview

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...051815500428609

1275009700_2010051815500428609_2.jpg

^ So cute <3333

- - -

More fans' gifts to Seungri on his COA day

e985a7f0515de628b17ec53.jpg

d9e13ed25b4fe4b4a1ec9c3.jpg

3777971156187c18dc54013.jpg

09dfb7c6cb0936928326ac3.jpg

credit : VI901212.com & scn

thanks to baidu bigbang

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

^ More lego, perfumes and roses ^^ And the ticket from Nuna Air is plain hilarious :lol:

v He better keep his promise this time :D And I just realise they always have smt big coming out in Aug

2006 Aug: Debut

2007 Aug: Release of Always mini album

2008 Aug: Release of Stand Up mini album

2009 Aug: Release of GD's Heartbreaker

August is def BIGBANG's lucky month :D

Guest stardaisy212

[NEWS] Yang Hyun Suk “Big Bang’s Korean activities are coming this August”

Yang Hyun Suk “Big Bang’s Korean activities will come towards the end of August”

Big Bang who last year in June was promoting in the Japanese music market and attracted a 60,000 audience and had a successful tour, will be coming back with their Korean activities at the end of August.

YG Entertainment Executive Producer, Yang Hyun Suk, had an interview with Herald on May 27th. He said “Big Bang’s Korean activities are aimed to be held this coming August.”

Yang Hyun Suk, “Big Bang obtained a big result from their Japanese activities. Except for the Red & White Ceremony, they won 5 other awards, including the best newcomer award.”

“Big Bang will be the first Korean dance group to be invited to the ‘Summer Sonic Festival 2010′ in Japan this coming August 7th and 8th, in Tokyo and Osaka. After participating on the main stage they will rush back to Korea for their Korean activities” he said.

출처- 헤럴드경제

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

lol i kinda doubt August but its YG so u cant really know.

Queen Yu-Na a pop star?

Olympic gold medalist Kim Yu-Na collaborated with boy band Big Bang for South Korea's World Cup cheer song. "Queen" Yu-Na has not decided if she will continue competing and the music video shows she may have found a new career.

By Alexa Ainsworth, Universal Sports | Posted: May 27, 8:43a ET | Updated: May 27, 9:42a ET

How do the worlds of Olympic champion figure skater and 2010 World Cup soccer collide? Easily. Kim Yu-Na joined pop band Big Bang for South Korea's World Cup cheer song, "The Shouts of Reds Part 2."

Kim singing does not come as a surprise to her avid fans - she often performs at her ice shows in South Korea and also sings in several commercials. But "Queen" Yu-Na's collaboration with Big Bang for one of the world's biggest sporting events takes her singing (and fame) to a whole new level - from athlete to pop star.

The best part - not only does Kim rock the dance moves in the video, her voice is spot on for a catchy pop song you will be tapping your feet to all day...even if you don't know what they are singing about.

Credits to http://www.universalsports.com

Guest syao_sid

[NEWS] Yang Hyun Suk “Big Bang’s Korean activities are coming this August”

I freaked out when I read this. But I got to remind myself that this is YG talking so i'll not pin all my hopes up until I see promo pics/videos etc. then that's the time that I'm gonna cry and jump for joy. haha

cr: gilbakk002@yt

A VIP from alwaytaeyang got to meet Youngbae

thank you for the link shinhdeplol..~

Okay so you might wonder what about the pictures. Here’s the deal I was only able to take one and its not flattering. Apparently, meeting him was too much for me to handle that I fainted…like seriously who the heck faints now a days, only me I guess. When my friend said take a picture with him I was so happy I got near him already posing only to feel lightheaded and all I remember is falling forward and that’s when the camera had flashed. When I woke up I was already back at the hotel. My friend of course didn’t help and just kept on laughing at me. All I can say is Taeyang really is a sweetheart and a shy guy just as we see on all those videos on youtube.

I was star struck. Our meeting was pretty short because he had to go back to work on a dance routine apparently they have a concert coming up maybe for the world cup thing that’s going on and also because I fainted from seeing him and the lack of food. I really wanted to ask him for his email but I was so nervous I couldn’t think straight, it was worse than a job interview! [Did you meet Big Bang?] Yes, I did before I went to the room, they were leaving and bowed which I thought was nice. They were so respectful GD of course was bothering Seungri. Daesung and Top were just quiet. I think they found it interesting that a non korean girl was standing in front of them.

-Francis, ATY blogger

taken: http://alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com/2010/05...yang/#more-3974

[jealous mode ON]

i'm not blaming her, if I'm were there I will do the same thing perhaps worse!!! :D :D :D

looking at taeyang face to face, see his "smiling eyes", shyness.. *too much to handle* *faint*

its just dream comes true if I can meet bigbang!!

I'm happy GD and Seungri not affected at all about "ridiculous" news about them before..~ :P :P :P

ahhh.. TOP.. always act awkward with new people.. but for me, its enough if he only look at me even for 1 sec!!! *faint*

Bigbang comeback in August

Hectic schedule, i think.. but its our papa YG, no one can predict what he will do next..

until that day come, I'm just waiting for their come back patiently..~ hihihi :P :P :P

August!!! <3 Great!!! I know Big Bang will own August!!! Ive saving up especially for their comeback and expect a crap load of songs on their album after ALL the freaking time their are taking on it :D ....I can't wait to spazz! I wonder what kind of concept they will go for a mature one or back to hiphop/trendy!! <3 either way I'm sure I will love it. YGE needs to let Daesung back on variety! I have really been missing his gags TT. <3 fighting Big Bang!! <3

Seungri sure got alot of goodies!! Vipz jjang!!

Guest Abie

August is BIGBANG'S month :) Only a little while longer, VIPs!

I cnt wait for their new songs<3 I really hope there won't be much auto-tune~

Like for TMGB... :D And their 4th year anniversary is coming so soon too TT

The STAR ACCESS from Arirang is so touching~ I believe that BB was really

created with 1% inspiration and 99% effort :)) They're really great musicians imho.

And though, Ji dsnt want it whnvr people calls him genius...BUT REALLY, as a whole,

BIGBANG IS GENIUS <3 And i hope that the world would become their stage soon :)

^^^ The Nuna Air for our dear maknae is so cuuuute~

HAPPY COA DAYYY, LEE SEUNGHYUN! :)) He must be so happy. lols.

And the fanaccount from Francis makes me jealous T___T

If i see BB though, i won let them pass. && ill prolly bother Ri with GD too.

HAHAHAHA. But yeah...i might faint as well. xD

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES & LINKS, EVERYONEEEE!

i hope fancams from the TMGB perf at Japan would be shared~

I really wanna see them perform it live. Aigoo~

Lucky lucky JVIPS!!!!

Guest juang_bb

have a couple of things to comment on. i'll start with the article about Big Bang coming back this August. seeing how YG arists' comeback plans are going, I was already preparing myself for a BB comeback in 2011, or at least, a comeback by the last quarter. This article, knowing that this is the recent one and YG himself was quoted saying it, it gives me a bit more hope that their comeback would be earlier than what I am already expecting for. I am assuming that although August seems to be "early" with se7en, 2ne1 and YB solo still pending, he must have taken it into consideration before releasing a statement. so i guess..either YB solo gets pushed or 2ne1 and BB might do a back to back promo. I can see why they'd want it done by Aug, coz it's simply BB's month. but im really not getting my hopes up for August.

AlwaysTaeyang fanaccount. she's so lucky. i lol'd though when I read that she fainted. i thought that the 60 fangirls fainting during the Big Show has a bit of exaggeration on it (coz i can't imagine myself fainting just coz i am starstruck)..then here's another fanaccount erasing my doubts and proving that it really does happen. nice to hear that G-Ri love is alive and kicking.

YB's last interview,..this is the reason why although i miss seeing them as a group, I am thankful for YG for giving them the opportunity to go solo, allows them to grow and do things their own way. stuff they won't be able to do as part of the group. especially since the boys are really more of an artist than mere idols. i think it helps for them stay longer as a group, since they probably and hopefully won't feel the need to breakout of it just to do their own thing.

those YB baby pics coming out with the interview are just too adorable! oh and yeah, im hoping that a TMG fancam from the IRIS event comes out soon.

just watched the Star Access vid. very inspiring really! makes you feel proud of them too. they've attached the word "genius" to them again. love it, then again, sometimes i wish they would lay low in using that word. too high expectations mean too much pressure on the boys. anyway, it's nice to see their hardwork being recognized.

Guest universe

LOL i find it ironic yet cute that among all those "matured" gifts for Seungri for his COA day, there are boxes of Lego sets hahaha. and trust Seungri to do something so embarassing yet adorable to Yuri in their campus life :lol: i don't know about all you VIPs here, but Seungri will forever remain a cute baby in my heart, no matter how sexy or buff he may become next time :D

i hope there are more fancams/news footage of the IRIS event. Instanlogy makes awesome suits!! and i want see hyper Top back in action haha. the boys must be rehearsing for their VMAJ stage now. can't wait to see their performance and also what they will be wearing. soooo excited!!! :D

Guest Unni_Ashley

I freaked out when I read this. But I got to remind myself that this is YG talking so i'll not pin all my hopes up until I see promo pics/videos etc. then that's the time that I'm gonna cry and jump for joy. haha

cr: gilbakk002@yt

OMGGGGG BIG BANG"S COMING BACK..........i miss you guys so much, pls dun delay anymore. August will be our month....^^

And The start access...well they deserve thousands times the word "genius". i'm so proud to be a VIP, so proud that the love of my life is BIG BANG hehehehe :D

Guest shinhdeplol

100528 Album ESSENTIAL BIGBANG

9aceaa1de07838a7982a818.th.jpg9f257d2acaeeeacc1047691.th.jpg

86a4b1cc940ec9b550275ca.th.jpg5daa1b62187be223363968c.th.jpg68e27018a4ab0dd1cba3b95.th.jpg589aab8efbbbd4288a5ea6c.th.jpga4d2739e2a31c9d527bea70.th.jpg

C: sodapaeng @ BBTH

^ I honestly dont know what this means :lol:

Guest Da_song

100528 Album ESSENTIAL BIGBANG

^ I honestly dont know what this means :lol:

CD+DVD BIGBANG ALBUM ESSENTIAL BIGBANG is special album release on 100521 only in Thailand. This album having 13song[Lie", "Last Farewell", "Day by Day" Sunset Glow" and “Lollipop Part 2 " ETC.]+ 6 MV.

cr:gmminter

:lol:

Guest oneheroo

Alright, Big Bang coming back on their favorite month of the year, August!

But first of all, I gotta comment on the Nuna Air ticket.. HAHAH! I was like laughing my a.ss off for 5mins straight! Seungri fans are friggen hilarious. And ofcourse the legos haha..

I also had thought that maybe their comeback will be pushed to 2011, knowing theres still 2NE1, SE7EN and YB's solo.. But like someone already said, Papa YG must've thought it hard. But knowing him, hes thinking the best for all of his artist.

I'm loving the interviews, nothing is better than getting to know your fave artist better. Hope the english translations come out soon.

Big Bang fighting!

Guest shinhdeplol

seungria.gifgdb.gif

gda.giftopa.gif

taeyanga.gif daesunga.gif

C: bbgrove @ LJ

- - -

BIG BANG'S UPCOMING EVENTS

[FILM]「19」T.O.P × V.I

May 29, 2010

[EVENT]【MTV WORLD STAGE VMAJ 2010】

May 29, 2010 2:00 AM

[EVENT]【MTV LIVE 05.30.10】

May 30, 2010 12:00 AM

[EVENT]【ドラマティック・ライブステージ『IRIS』】

May 31, 2010 9:00 PM

[EVENT]【ドラマティック・ライブステージ『IRIS』】

June 1, 2010 2:00 AM

C: http://teambigbang.blogspot.com

waaa... Haven`t been here for a long time... T.T

I`ve a question. Maybe dumb - but I didn`t hear about it. Do you know if YG released Korean ver. of Gara Gara GO??

I ask because I`ve it found on GOM tv. It`s named as Korean ver., but BB sing there in Japanese.

And it`s not Japanese ver., `cos there are few scenes which haven`t been on official PV to this song. I made caps for those scenes.

yes, there is a korean version ( more of like japanese-korean mix together), but only the chorus is in korean.

here's the audio link:

everything's in japanese except for the chorus.

BIGBANG still practice hard tonight to perfect their performance... they are going to appear on MTV VMAJ 2010 tomorrow (Japan).

credit: yg_audition's twitter

12750603581005281.jpg

credit: 토리굽는사람들 @ bbvipz

V hmmm, VMAJ starts at 6PM on the 29th. it's only around 1:15 AM in japan now (29th).

Archived