★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Well, I'm not sure if this would help but GD and Jaebom have the same Doctor---- and I really think he is a dentist. (picture in spoiler)

*quoted image*

source: kangdaesunf@tumblr

and in terms of physical features--- there's no drastic change with Jiyong's looks... 

he just got slimmer and had several (well--- a lot of) hairstyles that can be  responsible in framing hisr face *quoted image* 

There's no way that GD getting the plastic surgery..... Cuz his face is still the same,,, just a bit slimmer.... 

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samosvetleee

{FANACCOUNT} Meeting Big Bang at the airport + Adventure in Seoul

April 30, 2011 (Saturday)

I went to Myeongdong to buy the 4.5th special edition albums. I asked whether I would get some sovenirs for the albums and they gave me a poster and 2 more postcards (GD and TOP). When I went back to my hostel and opened the albums, I discovered that my YGE cards are GD and TOP. I thought I was really blessed because I really wanted to get the cards of these 2 members.

music%2Bkorea.jpg

May 1, 2011 (Sunday)

This is the day when Inkigayo was filmed, I searched on the net and knew that the program would be filmed at Deungchon Dong . It took us some time to arrive at the correct place since we were told that we went to the locations several times on our way there. It was already past 4PM when we arrived at the place and since we could not see if they were really recording the show there, we wanted to give up at that time. However, when we were eating and drinking, we saw some screaming girls from far away so I knew we were on the right place.

bigbang-inkigayo-magazine.jpg

We ran to there and found the studio and many fans had already been waiting for their idols and of course, VIPs who were holding the VIP crown light sticks attributed to the most of them. The staff who maintained the order were some girls who had a 'fan staff' name card hanging on their neck. When we waited until about 5 pm, a black van came and somebody who was sitting on the left suddenly stretched out his five fingers and waved to us. My friend said it was Taeyang but I was not able to take any pictures of him.

vip.jpg

When we were going back to the hostel by the underground, I discovered that the girl sitting next to me was reading an Inkigayo magazine, I asked her for a glimpse of it. She told me that she loves BIGBANG and I replied her, 'me too!.' And she is also a TOP bias like me. At that time, I thought I was really lucky since I was able to see their hands and just standing about 5 meters away from them. However... the best is yet to come...

May 2, 2011 (Monday)

An incredibly nice VIP told me that BIGBANG would be leaving for Japan today. From her years of past experiences, she said their flights always departed from Gimpo Airport after 2pm. I wanted to cry after I had seen her message because my flight was departing at 4pm from Gimpo too! I wondered if I could see them...and I did!

I first went to Duty Free to buy some things. I was already feeling anxious so I told my friends (they're not fans) that I would be going to the washroom. I went in, combed my hair, put lipstick on and took out a necklace in the shape of "red lips" which I got from Butler & Wilson and swiftly put it on. The t-shirt I wore today was the 'I Love BB' one from UNIQLO, and I was wearing a ring on which 'BIGBANG' is engraved on my forefinger.

When I came out of the washroom, I looked for my friends but they were still inside the Duty Free Shop buying as much as they could so I walked out and took my camera out from my bag. Then I walked over to where the security inspections were. I immediately saw someone wearing a multicolor knitted beanie and sunglasses. My first reaction was it had to be GD, but then I thought it might be T.O.P. Since I couldn't see him clearly, I couldn't confirm who it was but I still took pictures regardlessly. After the guy had been through security, he walked next to another guy. When I saw what he was wearing (that kind of windbreaker, the CL style studded red based shoes), I 100% confirmed it was T.O.P.

AIRPORT.jpg

I had no time to find my friends any more so I went straight ahead and said, "excuse me". I asked if I could take a picture together with T.O.P. but Kush said no. I felt a bit down when I got rejected so I murmured "T.O.P" to him while he was looking at me. He looked a bit surprised and was at a loss for words, and they both started walking away fairly fast. To be honest, I don't have a lot of stars stalking experiences and I didn't want them to think I was pestering them. At the same time, I didn't want to just let them leave like that so I kept following and taking pictures of them (with a considerable amount of space within).

They stopped at a few shops on the way and even though I was 10 feet away from them, I was pretty sure they knew I was following them. At this time, my friends appeared and I frantically ran towards them. I saw T.O.P. & Kush entering the smoking lounge and I wondered if they were trying to avoid me. My friends suggested buying coffee for them to drink so I asked my friends to help me get 2 cups of Cappuccino while I was sitting outside the smoking lounge.

When I turned my head around, I saw GD & Taeyang appear so I ran towards them. Since Taeyang was walking at the back, my first question to him was "Taeyang, are you going to Japan?" Ah! What a stupid question! After that, I kept talking and wishing them a variety of things, like having a safe journey, hoping their concerts would be successful and coming back to Korea safely, etc. I didn't forget to mention that I was from China. Taeyang kept smiling, nodding his head and saying "thank you". Not only was his face small, his eyes and body were tiny too. When I asked if we could take a picture together, he told me it wasn't possible. I then asked something even more stupid - "Then can I take one with GD?" My question made him embarrassed and he was taken back, so he answered, "You should ask him yourself".

By then, we had walked to where their departure gate was. Daesung stood beside some French windows to talk on the phone and when he walked back, I said, "Hi Daesung" & he looked a bit surprised. I didn't see his reaction afterwards since the light was shining too bright from the window, and I wanted to ask GD about the picture. GD had already sit down and taken off his sunglasses and hat to fix his hair. I stood next to his seat and asked, "GD, can we take a picture together?" He looked at me and said "sorry" really coolly. He put his sunglasses and hat back on. His face was small, his skin was perfect but I didn't like his response to my request. (Don't worry, GD's on par with T.O.P. as my number 1 bias in BIGBANG, but I can only describe his reaction with these words.) I didn't know what else to do after I had been rejected for so many times so I awkwardly moved away, but I still managed to take 2 secret photos of them. I was going to run to my friends and tell them to buy another 3 cups of coffee but when I looked back, they had already walked inside to board on the plane. I did manage to take a picture of their backs though.

My friends still hadn't finished buying coffee and I was scared that Kush & T.O.P. would be boarding again soon. As soon as I saw my friends, I grabbed their coffees and went inside the smoking lounge to give it to them. Kush thanked me in Korean (I suppose it was a reflex reaction). T.O.P. nodded his head when he received his coffee but he didn't say anything else. By this time, he had already taken his sunglasses off and my brain was a mess when I saw him so up close in front of me. I asked if I could take a picture with him again, and Kush's answer was still no. I was embarrassed and didn't know what else to say and Kush probably felt apologetic to me too so he said we could shake hands. During this entire episode, T.O.P. looked like he didn't know what to do and he was expression-less. He kept looking at me and at Kush. When Kush said we could shake hands, he really put his right hand out. I was ecstatic and we shook hands. I was so happy at this time that I forgot how many times I told T.O.P. how much I liked him. Actually I wanted to ask if I could get a hug but I couldn't say it anymore. Remember what I said to Taeyang? I couldn't even say 1 word to him about it because my mind went blank.

After I shook hands and said thank you, I walked out of the smoking lounge and sat outside so I could catch them when they left. After awhile, they both came out without the coffee. I couldn't think of anything else to say to them so I watched them walk away. This all happened so fast and my friends didn't have time to record anything down. All I got were some fuzzy photos that I secretly took of the members while I was walking behind them.

I think I was so, so, so incredibly lucky. Before I left for this trip I asked my friends to pray for me so that I could see BIGBANG. Their prayers worked! I'm so thankful for everything!

Source: BBCN via Baidu

Translated by Rice and Mystifize @ bigbangupdates

All the Credit goes to  : BBIGBANGUPDATES_LOGO_normal.jpg

Guest punya82

[PHOTOS] 110502 Daesung at the airport to Japan

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

photos by 妍希@smile holic www.dsholic.com

Who said that Dae looks funny in shades??? :wub: :wub:

- - -

*quoted image*

^ Look at him :lol: :lol:

C: 강미르 @ bestiz

Hi I was wondering what is the green stuff in daesung hand? Hope it is not the Cigarettes..

Guest shinhdeplol

Jiyong isnt happy because Seuungri is linking arms with TOP hyung :lol:

Ss5f8.gif

C: 180888 @ tumblr

Guest lualm

thanks samosvetleee for posting~ :)

it's so nice to read so many fan accounts! but i particularly learn some valuable lessons from this one. i feel for the fan because she was rejected many times but she still didn't give up. no matter how we try to act normal in front of our favorite celebrities, it's just not possible. so the next best thing to do (if and when we get the chance, too :lol: ), is to ask for a handshake and try to take stolen pics as many times as we can. hahaha! Still, she's one lucky lucky fan, for most of us might not even see the boys upfront in this lifetime.

i remember reading from another fan account how strict YG can be with their artists. so whatever reaction our boys might have given that day could be just another instruction from the higher ups. and just like any ordinary people, they have moods, low tolerance at times and anxiety, too. we'll never know how it is to be in their shoes, but i know in my heart our little Bangs love and value their fans.

thanks likewise to sarahkristine for the poll report and shinhdeplol likewise. very delighted to know their peers/ fellow celebrities and mommies have high regards for Bigbang. :wub:

Guest kminoko

I guess so as I bought the whole box (10 packs) and there are some cards I saw weren't included in my box:fury:   but I've got some duplications instead.

Oh no~ then it will be difficult to collect them already.. >_<

you got yours in G-Market?

Guest shishi123

Hi I was wondering what is the green stuff in daesung hand? Hope it is not the Cigarettes..

Hi don't really post here...but I wanted to put this here before people start thinking our smiling angel is a smoker

These are called em-eukal a type of german cough drops....Daesung is sick :(

1460000000242.jpg

Guest callistacallie

Hi don't really post here...but I wanted to put this here before people start thinking our smiling angel is a smoker

These are called em-eukal a type of german cough drops....Daesung is sick :(

*quoted image*

Yea plus behind those sweets, that is actually Market O Brownies. I knew it when i saw it cos i love those too!

Guest vstephaniew

{FANACCOUNT}BiG BanG Checking in @ Gimpo Airport..

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit : @mystifize

BUT BUT, se7en said that HE and TOP have the same TRUE height of 179cm, but they put 181cm in their profile to make them a little taller so i guess they just added like 2-3cms in their profile i dont think GD is below 170cm i think he's around 172-173cm which is 5'7" and taeyang i think he's like 165-168cm which is 5'5"-5'6" coz @reallywally(im not sure with the whole ID) said on her fanaccount about the handshake event that Taeyang is not that short like 5'3"-5'4" like what others are saying coz her friend which is 5'3" in height is definitely shorter than Taeyang.

Guest dmingz

BIGBANG - T Interview (110503) [ENG SUB]

CR: BBUsubs, Translated by TISYA and subbed by VIC @ bigbangupdates.com

"After Everything, A Lot of People want to listen to Big Bang".

When the discussion and petitions were going on, I did not know if i should support them going to Japan or not..

Now, i know that they are right to go and to stand by their fans, grief with them and bring cheer to a population that has stunned the world on how they suppress their emotions to carry on living. It is just not right to abandon a group of people who have always been supporting you at their moment of need.

Now i salute and love big bang even more.

Guest KeKe7

Oh no~ then it will be difficult to collect them already.. >_<

you got yours in G-Market?

Yeah... just double check these cards and found out that each card has the number written in the silver square.  Hmmm... I think I need to buy more to collect all cards :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Guest kminoko

Yeah... just double check these cards and found out that each card has the number written in the silver square.  Hmmm... I think I need to buy more to collect all cards :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

ah.. yeah.. I saw VIPs posting it, there are nos on it.

I wonder in total how many cards they produce .

also, I just went to G-market.. there isn't English translations..

how to purchase from it 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

Guest sarahkristine

Big Bang has won MelOn's Netizen Popular Battle for 4 consecutive months. K-VIPs are going for five as they are working their asses of to vote for Love Song as May's most popular song (30% is Netizen votes, the other 50% is downloads/streams, while the 20% left is a special criteria that MelOn won't reveal). Impressive, this is the first time that a single group has dominated the popularity battle for not just one or two, but FOUR months. Hopefully that becomes five. Big Bang also earned the highest number of possible votes in both weekly and monthly popularity battles (11k mark). VIP FANCLUB POWER!

January - GDTOP High High (against Taeyeon)

February - GDTOP Oh Yeah (against TVXQ)

March - Seungri VVIP (against IU)

April - Big Bang Tonight (against Girl's Day)

May - Love Song (HOPEFULLY! against Kim Bumsoo)

On another note, Special Edition is nearing 50k mark in Hanteo in just four weeks!! ALL THE MORE IMPRESSIVE! It's on its track to be the highest-selling repackage/special album in recent years.

Lastly, daily charts update:

Love Song (May 3, day 26)

#5 - Melon

#19 - Bugs

#14 - Mnet

#14 - Cyworld

#9 - Dosirak

#16 - Naver

#9 - Soribada

It's falling rather fastly this week because of the influx of new releases from artists strong digitally. But on its 4th week, it definitely make a mark on digital sales as it secured Big Bang their 2nd number 1 in Gaon this year. Hoping for a 3rd, and possibly 4th Gaon chart topper this year!

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110429 More photos of TOP @ LUSH concert

13044324772011050323215.jpg

13044324772011050323220.th.jpg13044324772011050323215.th.jpg13044324772011050323215.th.jpg13044324772011050323220.th.jpg13044324772011050323220.th.jpg

13044324772011050323221.th.jpg13044324772011050323220l.th.jpg13044324772011050323220.th.jpg13044324772011050323221.th.jpg13044324772011050323221.th.jpg

C: ㅈㄴㄱㄴㅇㄷ @ DCinside

[PHOTOS] 110502 G-Dragon @ the airport to Japan

19059a6fc3a3ff84a3cc2ba.jpg

88451b4a4ca0d97adf5401f.jpg

e4002bb4049fd3167af055c.jpg

C: EIDOLA CN // BBCN // gagalunk2 @ baidu

Guest hayakatsu

BUT BUT, se7en said that HE and TOP have the same TRUE height of 179cm, but they put 181cm in their profile to make them a little taller so i guess they just added like 2-3cms in their profile i dont think GD is below 170cm i think he's around 172-173cm which is 5'7" and taeyang i think he's like 165-168cm which is 5'5"-5'6" coz @reallywally(im not sure with the whole ID) said on her fanaccount about the handshake event that Taeyang is not that short like 5'3"-5'4" like what others are saying coz her friend which is 5'3" in height is definitely shorter than Taeyang.

honey, se7en was in malaysia recently and i went to the handshake event. (i got to shake his hands!!!!!) and i'll just let y'all know, that there's NO WAY that TOP passes 180! i'm 163-165 i can't really remember and standing face to face with se7en oppa, he was only a few inches taller so i would guess his true height to be somewhere around 175. and since TOP and him are the same height, i would say he is also 175 or maybe 176. and according to their photos.... (assuming that their shoes aren't tricking us and considering their positions closer or farther to the camera....)

THIS ONE.

i'd say that daesung is around TOP and se7en's height, he is maybe 174. seungri is maybe 172 or 173, GD is a solid 170-171 and taeyang at best is 169. lol. just thought to clear up this whole debate about height once and for all. kekeke. i hope i didn't shatter anyone's image of them? :sweatingbullets:

but i still think them all being within the vicinity of 170cm is pretty tall. especially for average asians i mean. so i don't get why ppl would get upset if they found out that our boys aren't as tall as they say they are. lol.

Archived