★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japanese Version - Tonight [Audio]

audio only because it seems like YG already privated the MV version.. i think he accidentally publicized it. YG is such a troll, i swear phew.gif i'm so used to the korean version so i don't know what to say about the japanese version. maybe someone who knows japanese can comment on it? it sounds okay, i hope big bang'll do well in japan! JVIPs need to show big bang lots of support since YG does spoil them after all sleep.gif

edit:

the mv was reuploaded, but i don't think i'll post it because YG didn't. so for now, please bear with the audio version :) 

Japanese Version - Tonight [MV]

cr: ygent@YT

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang @ Angel Price Music Festival (110417) ② [FAN ACCOUNT]

874cd218.th.jpg148523a7.th.jpg

"And when the boys finally came out, I practically burst. Let me just say that the boys look even better, sound even better, perform even better in person. And yes, it’s actually possible. When they come out, you know it. The sheer force of them hits you full force and you just get the wind knocked out of you. It’s so interesting to see the boys perform together as Big Bang because they are all so different, and its easy to see/know them as individuals but then they come together as the one group and you never know where to look because you don’t want to miss a thing. Even when they are all supposed to be doing the same thing, they’re all doing it just a tad bit different—maybe a hand motion, or a facial expression—and you want to see it all.

They had a bit of a fan talk either after tonight or after lies, and the emcee helped facilitate that. When TOP came out he had on these sunglasses (the same one’s from Inkigayo this same day) and the emcee made him take them off so the fans could see his eyes. Of course, crowd screamed like crazy. Each member introduced themselves. And Seungri actually stepped forward with his arms open, listening to the crowd scream for him. It was hilarious. And apparently GD thought so too since he cracked up but was shaking his head at maknae. Also, Daesung said something at the end of the talk that made Bae laugh and kind of punch Dae’s shoulder. Oh Bae, so violent these days ^^"

Read the rest of the fan account HERE.

Source: Michelle from doremifa-seoul via gdspot @ tumblr

Shared by: Sara @ bigbangupdates

About the MV, I will wait for the official release from YG :D Found it :P

Guest ChauDinh

They finally released this wonderful video, but YGEnterrainment not BigBang!!!

I can't tell which version I prefer because both are so wonderful, especially Tae Yang and Seung Ri's part, so beautiful ^__^

Guest ChauDinh

This means they are about to leave for Japan.

Their comeback in Korea seems a little bit short, doesn't it?

And just watch their yesterday performance on Inkigayo, they looked so tired, esoecially GD and Dae Sung, they may have flu and cough. They need more rest, I love them so much

Guest shinhdeplol

Olleh Market "Taeyang TV" Full Cut [sUBBED]

Translations by Sara @ bigbangupdates and john teshyeahbigbangstuff.tumblr.com

Video from mimiau4 @ youtube

EDIT:

“【MERCHANDISE】「THE BIGBANG SHOWTIME & 10×10」Event Starts! ”

bb10by1011041801.jpg

“YGeSHOP teams up with 10×10,Korea’s on-line webstore,for BIGBANG official merchandises promotional event today.The items that are on sales are Face-T,Character Pen Set and Paperdolls. They will select 20 lucky customers for special BIGBANG gifts like a signed copy of Mini 4! For more detail,please visit the event page here (in Korean)

Via 텐바이텐 10X10”

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

C: TheHQBB @ YT

Shared by: Vic @ bigbangupdates

Guest nana123

[M/V] BIGBANG - TONIGHT (JPN.ver)

:wub:LOVE THIS JAPANESE VERS :wub:

excl.gifSO "déjà vu" isn't it A french words sweatingbullets.gif

:wub:Just LOVE this Word "déjà vu" when Taeyang sing it :phew:

Guest ChauDinh

No doubt, they're hot in any language.

Totally impressed, addicted to TOP and GD's English rap.

110417lovesongtp000142742.jpg

110417lovesongtp000006172.jpg

110417lovesongtp000007774.jpg

110417lovesongtp000010310.jpg

110417lovesongtp000142442.jpg

Our angels fly on paradise

Guest ChauDinh

TOP and Tiffany (SNSD) are interested in the same hat.

This hat is designed by one of the most famous Korean fashion store named Bell&Nouveau.

This hat is from their spring/summer 2011 collection

110416stra1tiff-3.jpg

110416stra1tiff-1.jpg

110416stra1tiff-2.jpg

This hat is so unique and I'm sure this was made especially for TOP because he really looks good in it ^__^

Guest LadyBee

Seungri lost in his own world :lol:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

C: http://all_my_star.blog.me //  littlestar @ bestiz

Talking with his UFO friends??? LOL jk =))

^ The Korean caption is about SR seeing his name in fan's banners here n there :lol: How many fan-signs did you see Baby ah ? B)

New scenes from TONIGHT JP ver are really gorgeous. I like it better than the Korean ver. But is there anyone think that Tabi n GD's rap parts are a little shorter than in Kr ver :sweatingbullets:?

Guest princess_vip

Male idols with the best sense of style!

4dfd25d3.jpg

“Handsome and fashionable?”

Lately, an idol’s every move seems to be garnering an increasing amount of attention from fans. The actions of K-pop stars offstage, as well as their usual appearances on stage, have become the center of attention for many netizens.

The most discussed subject matter is, of course, idols’ fashion choices. Hoping to stay on top of the current and upcoming fashion trends, fans look to see how their favorite idols dress when their stylist isn’t around. Many idol groups have the ability to wear casual, everyday clothing like a t-shirt and jeans while still appearing fashionable and well-groomed. Whether they wear designer or no-name brands, these celebrities always know how to look great.

There are a number of male idols who have become favorites for fashion-lovers. Even without a stylist, these men know how to look good in the clothes they purchase. Keep reading to find out Korea’s most fashionable male idols!

---omitted other parts---

★ “The Unique Trendsetter” – Big Bang’s G-Dragon

G-Dragon has always been praised for his unique fashion sense. Men from their early teenage years to even late twenties have confessed their desire to be like this star. Many clothing brands have expressed interest in hiring G-Dragon as their model, including Bean Pole and G-Market. Known for being a trendsetter, he has often been admired for dressing in a style of his own rather than following the crowd.

--omitted other parts--

Source: TVDaily + Koreaboo via BB Updates

Archived