★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest darkaz619

nah situation in Japan is not getting worse is just the media want to make news i got a family there they said Tokyo is fine and other part of Big Bang going to go is not that affected only Chiba is the one to worry about because is closer to the nuclear site.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

okay, WTF? can someone explain what OLLEH MARKET is? coz it looks like BIGBANGTV isnt for FREE.

http://market.olleh.com/videoList?category=new

its not like iVIPs are gonna be that affected coz we only rely to kVIPs for uploads, but still, i feel bad for kVIPs because they have to pay to see it and we all know how much VIPs have been spending since GTOP promos. the clips range from 500-1000 won, or $0.50-$1.00

i guess this is why MNET's not airing it. seems to be like a deal between OLLEH and YG from the very beginning since i heard from those who went to the concert that OLLEH ads played constantly before the concert started

Guest toozdae08

^^

I agree, I think BB should go on with their tour. The tour is not for another month plus and by then the situation would be much improve. And it's really northern Japan that is affected, not all of it. It's stupid to cancel the tour, maybe canceling some dates/locations that are in the affected area (if there are any) but to cancel the whole tour is stupid and KVIPs need to realize that. YG already said that BB is going and all this protesting is just making them look bad.

^

Goodness, YG is trying to make money anyway he can from the boys. Rather annoying tbh, but it's a business.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang, 2NE1 & more to perform at the Angel Price Music Festival! (110412)

b0119039_4da3a317bfdf7.jpg

2NE1, IU, SNSD,MBLAQ,BIGBANG,TVXQ, and many more are scheduled to perform at the Angel Price Music Festival on 4/17/11. 2NE1 along with MBLAQ are the 3rd Act and will perform from 4:30PM to 5:30PM KST. BigBang will perform from 6:30PM to 7:30PM on April 17th, 2011. What a jam-packed lists!

Details: Angel Price Music Festival

Artists: 2NE1, BigBang, IU, SNSD, TVXQ, MBLAQ, and many more

Date: April 17th, 2011 from 12:00 -22:00 KST

Venue: Lotte World Ice Rink

Source: DC2NE1′s gallery // Sieljjang@CltheBaddestFemale.com

Shared by Xera@BigBangWORLD

Im relieved that the situation in Japan isnt as bad as whats written on news :) This makes me less worried about them performing there.

Guest juang_bb

BIGBANG's LOVE SONG and STUPID LIAR are in YOUTUBE's MOST VIEWED VIDEOS for today. (crazycarrot uploads)

YouTube frontpage

ytmv2.jpg

Most Viewed - Music

ytmv.jpg

----

BIGBANG's 2nd JAPANESE ALBUM TRACKLIST & INFO IS OUT!

link: TOWER RECORDS

2ndjp.png

no new songs really, just the japanese versions of TONIGHT, LOVESONG and they renamed STUPID LIAR to MS. LIAR, then they included the previous singles to the album.

I feel for KVIPs if indeed that they end up paying just to watch BBTV - but what can we do? Business - it's what it is.

Anyway, to make this post RELEVANT -

gifintromnet.gif

hyungs1.gif

MY FAVE!

specialrir.gif

awesome graphics done by my dear atenais @ tumblr. :)

Guest grlstar

The whole Japan tour and KVIP's protesting is getting out of hand...I read somewhere that one of the reasons for going ahead w/the tour is because they're committed to the contract...KVIP's should at least recognize that YG & BB changed the name of the tour and are giving a portion of the proceeds from the concerts to relief efforts in Japan...I'm glad they're going to do that =)

Guest shinhdeplol

[CAPS] From TOPTV

I think those caps are from the clips that VIPs have to pay to watch.

41129153.jpg

36869224.jpg

75235728.jpg

63023941.jpg

14696668.jpg

25244538.jpg

64444633.jpg

C: 라멜 @ DCinside

Guest sunnyvale

Kvips are not naive and they know the buisness contract is complicated. Most of them do not even ask yg/yg Japan to cancel the concert tour. They simply ask to put if off or change one of the places to somewhere else( safer one). Do you know there was earthquake today in Chiba where BB will hold a concert? Fans initially worried about it because that location is too close to Hukushima (where the nuclear crisis occurred). Today earthquake took place there and Japanese government admitted the nuclear danger level of that area is level 7, same as Chernobyl. Hope you guys know what that means!!! For most of you international fans, Kvips may look naive or even selfish. But I hope you understand their point of view. There IS a reason for them to protest Japan tour and they ask to put it off, not cancel, and if that's not possible, to change at least one of the tour places.

Guest juang_bb

CLIPS FROM SEUNGRITV

In which maknae camwhores and no one is surprised

Maknae + Strawberries = ???

c: princessgurl05@yt | DCVI

kVIPs have to pay to watch it at OLLEH. 500 won ($0.50) to stream online each member's clips (GDTV, TOPTV, SEUNGRITV, TAEYANGTV, DAESUNGTV) and 1000 won ($1.00) for the group clips BIGBANGTV

so thank you for the paying generous people at DCVI and the reuploader for sharing the clips. waiting for the other clips to be shared.

edit: also, BIGBANG SPECIAL ALBUM already at #5 BEST SELLING ALBUMS in Hanteo so far this year, only after 4 days! :D

bb5o.png

35,000+ copies sold in 4 days. congrats boys! it's still #1 in real time and looking at the chart, it'll probably move up in the next few days.

Guest my.yonghwa.baby

Hello, VIPS!

I am a Boice, a CNBLUE fan, to the core, but I found the need to stop by here today.

As you all may (or may not) know, CNBLUE's been doing phenomenally well these days, triple crown and all. But Big Bang has made their official comeback again, and this weekend starts the epic battle of CNBLUE vs. Big Bang (and maybe TVXQ?). As much as I'm so damn pissed about the fact that my boys may not be able to bask in their glory for an extended period of time, if they were to lose their winning streak to anybody, I'm glad it might be Big Bang.

I listened to "Love Song" today because, as you all know, Crazy Carrot's Inki upload was one of the top videos on YouTube, and I must say, that song is pure genius. The melody, the vocals, the lyrics, and flow of the song...it's flawless. Also, one thing that really got me was the choreography. It wasn't extremely physical or strenuous as far as I could tell, but the strategy was also pure genius. Idols these days have intangible and tacit competitions with other members to grab more camera time, but Big Bang found a way around it. Choreography designed to feature only one member at a time by having other members walk off the stage to allow the limelight to shine solely on one member might be the most amazing thing I've seen. 

Congrats, VIPs. It seems to be a great time to be a VIP.

I won't call myself a VIP, but I'm proud to be a KPOP fan; I'm proud to have Big Bang in the industry.

(Please support CNBLUE, too >< They've so much potential!)

Guest shinhdeplol

^ What a beautiful speech :wub: I thumbed you up ^^

Captures from GDTV

95051528.jpg

75425002.th.jpg22345596.th.jpg19511026.th.jpg30517642.th.jpg

C: 유동 @ DCInside

- - -

I saw these on DCGD but I dont know when and where these were taken :P

Here is the link to the original post: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=Gdragon&no=129010&page=1&bbs=

tumblrljiz9z7h871qa7mki.jpg

tumblrljizcmemst1qa7mki.jpg

31071433.jpg

82904641.jpg

43971722.jpg

C: 必미 @ DCInside

He looks so good here <3333

EDIT:

After looking at the post on bestiz, I think they were for G-Market. No??? Please tell me if they are for his solo activities and I'll move them to the right thread :)

Guest doublehh03

Hello, VIPS!

I am a Boice, a CNBLUE fan, to the core, but I found the need to stop by here today.

As you all may (or may not) know, CNBLUE's been doing phenomenally well these days, triple crown and all. But Big Bang has made their official comeback again, and this weekend starts the epic battle of CNBLUE vs. Big Bang (and maybe TVXQ?). As much as I'm so damn pissed about the fact that my boys may not be able to bask in their glory for an extended period of time, if they were to lose their winning streak to anybody, I'm glad it might be Big Bang.

I listened to "Love Song" today because, as you all know, Crazy Carrot's Inki upload was one of the top videos on YouTube, and I must say, that song is pure genius. The melody, the vocals, the lyrics, and flow of the song...it's flawless. Also, one thing that really got me was the choreography. It wasn't extremely physical or strenuous as far as I could tell, but the strategy was also pure genius. Idols these days have intangible and tacit competitions with other members to grab more camera time, but Big Bang found a way around it. Choreography designed to feature only one member at a time by having other members walk off the stage to allow the limelight to shine solely on one member might be the most amazing thing I've seen. 

Congrats, VIPs. It seems to be a great time to be a VIP.

I won't call myself a VIP, but I'm proud to be a KPOP fan; I'm proud to have Big Bang in the industry.

(Please support CNBLUE, too >< They've so much potential!)

i actually really like CNblue's new album. i'm not really digging their single intuition, but there are quite a few gems in the album (esp lie and thank you). so i'm glad this group is finally getting the props they deserve too; they bring a fresh sound to the kpop world too.

and don't worry, b/c big bang released their song on a friday, they won't have enough points to win on MB. it's b/t cnblue and kwill again, and cnblue will win. props to them.

Archived