★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest syao_sid

Anyone has an idea what "Love Song" is about?

At first, thought it's about a girl breaking up/ leaving the man (usual GD lyrics..hehe)

But as I read the lyrics more, I now believe that it's about a man singing a love song to his loved one that died.

The lyrics are so deep and meaningful. ♡

"I remain paused at a green hill, holding a conversation I’ve yet to finish with her

The sky is of an expressionless face that holds no answers

You’re probably hiding behind the clouds, you’re probably a star"

"Time, please stop, don’t divide her and I

Wind, stop blowing, this is my last letter to you"

The still pics from the MV shooting has this accident(?) setting. I'm really excited for this.

I am hoping for a dramatic storyline for the MV. Can't wait!

:w00t: The BTS pics of the MV look so cool and interesting.

I didn't think it was possible GD is only becoming hotter.

Also loving the new concept photos GDYB lives!

Now about this supposed "boycott".  I don't really agree with YG continuing with this Love & Hope tour either, when things are not even back stable in Japan. I mean really can't they just ease up for awhile. Does it really hurt that much to just stay and do Korean promotions?

Love Song is still doing great on the charts. I'm a bit surprised about how Stupid Liar is doing but their are a lot of other good artist and songs out so its reasonable in someway.

*thanks for posting it. I really love this fan art. The drawing of Taeyang looks so close to original

f00500704d9f16b8a598f.jpg

Guest juang_bb

Hanteo Sales for 4/8 BIGBANG SPECIAL EDITION:

Today's Sales: 16,300+ units

Cumulative: 18,300+ units

c: 빅뱅LOVE♡@bestiz

BIGBANG 4th MINI ALBUM: Cumulative: 118,000+ units

GD&TOP 1st ALBUM: Cumulative: 71,500+ units

SEUNGRI 1st MINI ALBUM: 20,000+ units

c: bestiz

*i think had an error on my post earlier, their pre-sales 4/7 is 1,999 not 2,999. they sold a LOT today for the expensive special album.

to the person asking how to view the sales in hanteo, you have to be a registered user to see all sales numbers otherwise, you can only view the one for 2nd place. this is why we rely on registered kVIPs to update us wih the information.

i hope these info helps:

hanteo0407a.jpg

link: http://www.hanteo.com/rank/nHanteo_award2k.asp?genre=9

^ this ranks the best selling albums so far for 2011. the sales are on a per album basis, so repacks or different versions are counted separately like in DBSK's case. BIGBANG's 4th MINI ALBUM is at #1 with 118,000 (as kvips posted). there's the bar graph reflecting the sales numbers so even though you dont see the actual number, based on the 2nd place's numbers, you should be able to estimate more or less how much the others have sold.

hanteo0407s.jpg

link: http://www.hanteo.com/rank/nHanteo_award_s2.asp?part=singer

^ this ranks the best selling artists so far for 2011. it counts ALL ALBUMS released under the artists name (live album, singles, repacks, minis etc). DBSK's at the top adding all 3 versions plus sales of their previous albums, BIGBANG is at 2nd with 125,000+ (118,000 from the 4th mini, 2,000 from special album presales, the rest are sales from their previous albums)

i hope i've answered some of your questions/confusion.

Guest princess_vip

[sCANS] Scans of Daesung from SE album

*quoted image*

C: 이색기 @ DCinside

[sCANS] More scans of Seungri from SE album

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

C: Calendula @ DCinside

2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT DVD + 2011 BIGSHOW SPECIAL DVD COMING SOON

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

2011 BIG SHOW DVD? ALREADY???  But it says something about TV >____< I wish i could read korean~ LOL!

Guest doublehh03

Can someone please teach me how to view/see the total sales of big bang and other artists in hanteo and gaon... coz all i can see is the real time,daily,weekly,monthly and yearly sales and it only shows the 2nd placer's total sales...i really want to see coz some are saying that CNBLUE also got 100k in sales but some said that in hanteo they only got like 40k and big bang and tvxq really got 100k sales already in hanteo itself, some also said that maybe the 100k sales of cnblue is on the gaon chart and big bang and tvxq got more sales in gaon chart. I really want to see it myself.

people will post them up; u have to be korean to log on.

on hanteo, cnblue is only around 25-30k in sales. tvxq has released 3 albums (2 repackaged) and they have sold 60k, 30k, and 20k each. big bang 4th mini has sold around 117-118k.

gaon sales are more comprehensive, but they might be more "shipping" rather than sales.

Guest shinhdeplol

[ALL STAGE mash-up] Big Bang - Cafe

C: http://060819.tistory.com/ // 3028ms @ YT

[sCANS] Scans of Daesung from the SE album

4c59e93fd8497ba43b87ce5.jpg

4cf0e6b268aa6f248ad4b24.th.jpg4fa0fa5a647f1214faf2c04.th.jpg5f95a9cc1d80e6d1c817685.th.jpg19ad5ed6b74ad0d8a1ec9c5.th.jpg35c01ca2086b48a09152ee5.th.jpg097abe0459e7e5584afb514.th.jpg615f9168378d108d80cb4a5.th.jpg

8293ba1e16329be34bedbc5.th.jpg2364016b1dbcf3ac4216944.th.jpgab838fd826cb900fcdbf1a5.th.jpgc83deca488bc70facaefd05.th.jpgd192ab2d204174ade7cd404.th.jpgde8577fdfda4ea33024f565.th.jpg

Source: hing daesung@naver.blog via smileholic

Shared by: 南永裴是星星 @ baidu

C: Ragi @ Bestiz

Uploaded by Gilbakk

Shared by: Vic @ bigbangupdates

Official YG Japan Message to JVIPs regarding "Love & Hope 2011" Concert Tour

rmnlm.jpg

In Japan, a disaster that we've never experienced before happened and all of us are working hard right now for reconstruction. Many JVIPs were victims. Some people lost their families, friends, hometowns and valuable keepsakes. Some people even lost everything they have in their life because of the tsunami.

In this serious situation, we need “HOPE” to be able to rebuild as quickly as possible. With this in mind, we have decided to change the title of the tour (to Love & Hope) and carry on, on schedule. (See tour schedule here.)

Our favorite artists and their music have the power to make us forget some things and make us dream or bring us to an ideal world. Even if a concert only takes a couple of hours, we will be able to feel a big sense of happiness and pleasure.

We believe that this concert will give us power in confronting the severe realities we have to face and to change our future. We believe that dreams will come true if we think of a better future with BIGBANG and its FANs as ONE, having lots of HOPE. To pray for a good future, we want to share some precious time filled with LOVE and HOPE with everyone.

*All information regarding this tour will be announced once confirmed. Please wait for further announcements.

*We will carry out this concert with focus on safety and saving on electricity.

*At the moment, we have made sure that scheduled blackouts will not be done during the concert dates at Makuhari.

*LED, spotlights and other power supply that will be used will be from power supply cars that we will bring so the concert won't affect the power supply of the neighboring homes.

*We may save on electricity, for example, by turning down the lights at the lobby or not using escalators. We are asking for your full cooperation on this.

Source: YG Japan to VIPJ

Translated by Noriko @ bigbangupdates.com

Guest sakime-yong

I hope this is not a bad sign.

I mean seriously If KVIP's were boycotting BB now eventhough YG's decision isn't good to have a concert in japan because of disaster.

This is very sadly and I become somewhat iritatted on YG somehow coz BB are getting all risky! :crazy:

Why does this even happening when BB comebacks now after 2 years? *sigh*

Yes I may be a selfish fan but Im gonna be honest to myself I want this year to be BB year.....not for my own selfisfh reason but all I want is the best for BB :(

Am I being unreasonable? :(

Guest yunhotic

My goodness Daesung... he looks sooo good, especially in the first picture!!

shinhdeplol : Thank you for the pictures and the mash up of BB - Cafe!

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

hey good news guys, Bigbang topped melon real-time.

It's official, they are #1 on all charts.

melon.jpg

Guest jam_tori

hey good news guys, Bigbang topped melon real-time.

It's official, they are #1 on all charts.

*quoted image*

ahhh, why is Stupid Liar not doing goood? It's actually my favorite~~ >___< Oooh their TONIGHT is still in the TOP 20.

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

ahhh, why is Stupid Liar not doing goood? It's actually my favorite~~ >___< Oooh their TONIGHT is still in the TOP 20.

exactly my thought. My favorite song was actually Stupid Liar. The light hearted beats, the fast rap by GD :wub:

I thought Love Song was good, but it's a little too much...like it sounds like a mash-up to me more than 1 single song, a bit too overwhelming. However, apparently the risk Bigbang took has worked because the song is really doing well on all charts =)

Guest doublehh03

^ could be b/c love song is the promoted song with an MV. but i do agree that stupid liar is so low. it was lower yesterday and earlier this morning.

hopefully the korean public will digest it in a few more days.

Guest hermibc

Baby don't cry not doing good on chart? I cant see it in TOP 20. So it's real that Korean not really like Dae's music? It's a great song.

Archived