★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest SweetApril204

I rarely post anything but now I have to do this to say that I am really crying now.

No word can describe my feeling, my emotion at this moment. Just Listening to their songs and Crying and Happy and Love and Proud.

How much I love my Big Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missARROGANT

MELON REALTIME CHART UPDATE: (1 hour after release)

LOVE SONG # 1

STUPID LIAR # 2

BABY DON't CRY # 9

~time for another round of BIG BANG DOMINATION! ~

More XD

Cyworld 1,2,3

Soribada 1,2

Dosirak 1,2,4

Monkey3 1,2,3

Bugs 6,7

Bugs 1,2, 6

b01110524d9de3d1cc6a91.jpg

b01110524d9de3d1cc6a9.jpg

b01110524d9de13ebb70d.jpg

b01110524d9de13f6515b.jpg

b01110524d9de14c4572e1.jpg

b01110524d9de14c4572e.jpg

cr:dcgd

Guest Qj_GDragon

A: Oh god !!

..I hate this love song

..but actually ..I'm melting ..all gorgeous ...I'm so stupid ...stupid liar liar liar~~ T.T

B: So, Baby don't cry ..even the haters they wanna say that "I hate this love song" - See !! they juz "Stupid Liar"

Guest nana123

:unsure:Love Song, Stupid Liar, Baby Dont Cry :wub:

Just don't ask me to choose my favourite songs so far or my head will explode ..... it's damn gorgeous 3 songs :wub: Seriously I can't choose :blink:

Guest adorkiable

I dont know if this has been answer, but is YG planning to release the songs on iTunes? I'm dying to listen to the songs. My album wont get here until late April -_- ...

And I'm extremely thankful and happy that Big Bang has extended their contract. It seems like it was yesterday that they debuted. 5 years sure did went by quickly. I can't imagine what my iPod and music life be w/o Big Bang. I hope that the next 5 years, Big Bang will continue to stay strong and healthy together. I also hope that us V.I.P will continue to stay strong, understanding, civil, and healthy as we support Big Bang with our everlasting love.

Guest Elie007

This is a review I submitted somewhere in the world wide web so the spazzing is kinda toned down. I love the 3 new tracks and this is a happy YG day! *bliss~~~*

--------------------------

For this album I'm just going to review the 3 new tracks. They are totally different from the songs they released recently. I think that BIG BANG is now gradually fusing analog and electronica in a more tasteful fashion. It was a little rough around the edges before but they are getting there.

Not in any particular order. My player automatically shuffles the music files. Here it goes.

BABY DON'T CRY (5/5)

I have to give Kush props for giving us again a very wonderful track. Sometimes I feel that Big Bang needs to collaborate more with Kush than with Teddy. Teddy is more on electronica lately and Kush is more on the analog side. "Baby Don't Cry" really showcases Daesung voice. The layering is just right -- the BG is not overwhelming and it complements Daesung's voice perfectly. I can imagine this track being played in a drama/movie 'cause the song has a power to extract a melancholic yet calming feeling.

LOVE SONG (5/5)

This is probably one of the few songs that I just heard but felt so familiar with. When I say familiar, I mean "love at first listen". The guitar sounds really rocked it. But, I must say, that the main strength of this track is the contrasting voices of the members. "Love Song" made it so obvious how different a member's voice is from the other.

STUPID LIAR (4/5)

This is a pretty interesting song. I actually like it better than TONIGHT. The guitar layer is really good and beats, yes the beats! The beats sound like they are from real drums and not from the MPC. The goodness of analog.

Big Bang is heading towards a different direction with the 3 new songs. Overall, they present a different feel but still sound like BIG BANG.

my favorite Love song

such an amazing song really! i love everyone's part in it..specially Tabi's part :wub:

it will be on repeat for sure^^

Dae's Baby dont cry was amazing! I hope he gets release to his own album soon!

I am listening to stupid lier right now :P

Guest TooRaw

Just finished listening to all 3 songs. Love it, 5 stars for all 3. Each member have their unique style, combine them.... Just perfection

Gotta love VIPs theres already lots of covers up on YT :D

My favs so far

Love Song cover by JaddKaizanMC

Wow I was really surprised when I heard it cause I don't usually expect this type of quality vocals for covers.

Stupid Liar Piano Cover by kokomaful

:wub: I'm such a sucker for piano covers.

I haven't seen a cover of Daes baby don't cry yet, but I'd imagine its pretty hard to cover. trying to hit all the notes like Dae can be difficult.

Everyone is loving the new album!! So proud of BB

Guest sweetflower

Here's my very un-biased review of the 2 title tracks:

LOVE SONG - Never thought I'll say this about a BB-title, but this song is spectacularly underwhelming - GD was right in that I did hate this LOVE SONG. My biggest problem with this song is the melodies/beats/or background music during the vocals - it actually reminded me of galloping horses during the Kentucky derby. The song's transitions between TOP and vocals and GD and vocals were abrupt with no cohesiveness, like a bad attempt by music amateur to merge two different songs together. I can somewhat see what GD/Teddy were trying to do - infused two different genres, electronic with rock influence (U2 reference) - but the fusion was awkward and jarring to the ears, which was hugely disappointing because GD/Teddy are not amateurs. This is the only one song from BB (since 2006) that will not make it into my iPod.

Rating: 1/5 - I gave a half point extra for their attempt to try something new.

STUPID LIAR - I like this song and would not be surprised if this song does better than LOVE SONG digitally and during live. One thing that stood out was the vocals - of the three title tracks BB released this year, this song truly showcased the 3 boys' vocals with minimal background music to distract the attention. Other highlights were GD's singing the chorus and GD's rapping - it has been so long since I've heard this kind of rapping from GD - the fast paced tongue-twister rap that he specialized in - is he really rapping or singing really fast?

Rating: 3.9/5

Alright so time for Camille's review time!!

Love Song This song is AMAZING. NO words can do it justice. It is amazing. It is a song that are what beyond what words can describe. The beat, the melody, the lyrics, the voices, the rapping, EVERYTHING. This song is perfect, my most favorite out of all!!

Stupid Liar This song is pretty good, though I don't really like the excessive auto-tuning. I mean, it sounds really really great and all, but I would appreciate is Bong would focus on their raw voices, because their raw voices are still as great. My favorite parts in here are Taeyang's. His voice is so Heavenly, though the other members' voices aren't as Heavenly, I really love the flow of his voice! But this piece is perfectly put together. Overall, this song is amazing :)

baby Don't Cry This sounds so soothing! I am a rock lover and I have always loved mellow songs. Daesung evokes one of the best voices out there. It's so sweet and loving and Heavenly. I really love the Chorus. I can honestly feel his sincerity and his caring towards whoever he was singing it for (and if there is no one that he was thinking about when singing it, it's even better since he's singing this without thinking about that person since it's very evident that he's singing to someone very dear). When I think about it though, this song can be related to Big Bang. They go through a lot together, tears, pains, happiness, fights, you name it. When they have fights or when they're distressed about something, for example, what Ji Yong had been through in 2009, being accused of many horrible things, the members are there to comfort each other, to care for each other and give that extra boost that they need in order to overcome their obstacles. I really love how this group shows how they care, but in a way that they don't have to show it in front of the camera most of the time. It's just there, lingering whenever they're together as five. And now that they have renewed their contract with YG, I stand corrected. Big Bang will be forever. And also, they'll have to go through all of the future obstacles, all of the tears, pains, happiness, fights, you name it. They'll get through it together.

Ohhh mann, I think I just went off topic about "Baby Don't Cry" LMAO. Sorry people LOL. I'm having my deep heart emotional speech about our boys LAWL~

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri fanart

viewimagej.jpg

C: 달료 @ DCinside

EIT:

I cant help posting this cap here :P It comes from Jiyong's new BEAN POLE CF, please check it out at his solo thread ^^

19053899.png

What a way to start my day~ :P

"I can somewhat see what GD/Teddy were trying to do - infused two different genres, electronic with rock influence (U2 reference)"

I thought so too! :o

But I actually really love LOVE SONG so...beside the U2 thing I pretty disagree with you.

Guest ChauDinh

LOVE SONG is actually my most favourite song among 3, I love it since TOP's teaser was released.

Their vocal, beat, harmony are so beautiful, so unique, I imagine I was in a plateau with 5 most beautiful prince in the world, ^__^ Wow, I love the feeling the song make up.

I wonder how they perform this live @__@

Archived