• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Rxb8C.jpg

^ :wub: He looks so hot here <3333

I just loveeeee his hair :wub:

2ztcy2s.th.jpg35b7ey1.th.jpgfynbt.th.jpgxf565y.th.jpg120rlzl.th.jpg24vi4g8.th.jpg

C: DCDS // 。^.^菘菘蓝 @ smileholic

GB8JB.jpg

C: gd-mind.net // 어쩌다. @ DCinside

35407883.jpg

91528680.th.jpg35852989.th.jpg35407883.th.jpg43089135.th.jpg35243542.th.jpg

47125430.jpg

36054797.jpg

77105173.jpg

C: 커키 @ DCinside

EDIT:

OjtnH.jpg

^ Jiyong got so close to the camera :wub: :wub: :wub:

C: gd-mind.net // 어쩌다. @ DCInside

Guest Tekashi

[110326] M Sound Plex Ep.5 [Guest: Big Bang]

available to download at

Kpopweb

__130115831383579.jpg

-----------------------------------------

[110326] Music Core

Big Bang - HD cut

available to download at

Kpopweb

Guest adorkiable

I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but is there a possibility that in the new 4.5 album, there will be an English version of "Tonight"?

Guest samosvetleee

Are those editting people @ M PLex in their right mind ??

What's with these lyrics of Cafe ???

44654175.png

Sat down on that chair the time's s***

& my personal favourite ..

73907976.png

the java's here

Am i missing something ?!...

This got nothing to do with the original lyrics: 

Sat down on that chair  

The times we shared 

But you?ve been here 

Seriously,got abs no idea what sh** & java are you talking about,but pls be more careful while editting..

You def killed my mood ,cause i adore this song&seeing what you did there with the lyrics made me feel sooo sad& soo bad...

Guest juang_bb

so many updates!!! catching up!!!

OMG TOP at SOUNDPLEX!!! he just KILLED me!!!!!!! :lol: just look at Seungri dying in laughter, that's exactly how i was watching TOP do his kiss ceremony and hugging himself. so lulzy! i cant with him.. really. :lol: :lol:

edit: for everyone who just wanna rewatch TOP's EPIC 'WINNING' MOMENT :w00t:

TOP KISSES AND HUGS HIMSELF

GD and SR's interview in GQ! LOVE IT! i cant wait for the other GQ interviews to be translated. Based on YB's W Korean interview, seems like they wanna do more sub-unit activities in the future too! i want a GDYB one! im just excited coz BIGBANG, be it group, solo or sub-unit got so much to offer and can come up with a wide variety of music.

love their performances in SOUNDPLEX! I cant wait for part 2! love everything about it, from the performances to the interview! WHY SO ADORABLE, BOYS?

watched some of the fancams from LOTTE... i know their schedule is so tight, but where do they get the energy?!? they're so into it during the LOTTE Concert! seriously, these boys are meant to be on a BIG stage! they sure know how to work a huge crowd.

some TOP pics!

1301156734_201103270125497306207301_0.jpg

1103261.jpg

c: bestiz | DCTOP

TOP FANCAMS!

SOMEBODY TO LOVE

TOP BEATBOX + BIGBANG TALK

c: banri08@yt

GD FANCAM

LIES

source: gd-mind.net

Guest SeungriIsMine

Um, from Seungri's recent interviews (eg. W Korea & GQ) He was asked with such mean questions that I feel kind of offended him, just like how any other person would react if asked the same things. They also pit Seungri against the other members. YOU DON'T DO THAT. I mean, each member is special in their own ways. But I think Seungri handled it well and yet again I saw his determination but I also saw a weak side, that side he rarely shows. But what made me teary-eyed was the number of times Seungri said, "But what can I do?". (I don't know if he was sad but still managed to advertise his mini-album xD)

In these interviews, he expressed his regrets over his solo album. Since he used all his energy writing and producing songs, he said his mind always went blank when it came to performances. Honestly, I think his performances was really good. His live was good, he tried to sing as much as possible even with the choreography especially in 'What Can I Do?'. He ran out of breath sometimes but it was still entertaining. This was where I realized Seungri still has so much in store for us inside of him and he wanted to unleash it all in his solo activities. I, as a fan, was very, very proud of him. It was his first time tackling on the work of the producer and writer. I think he did pretty good. We all know producing an album isn't easy. Plus, he wrote 6 out of 7 songs! Yet he said that he could've done better if given more time. I believe him, he blew me away during their debut and just when I thought he and the other members couldn't get any better, they kept on coming back with a better and improved image. And that impressed me. Seungri still hasn't failed to impress me or my expectations of him. His determination is unquestionable.

He also mentioned that he felt sad over the hyungs embarrassing him. At first I felt sad about it when I watched GD and TOP's guesting on Night After Night. But when he mentioned in NAN that it affected the sales of his mini-album. I felt kind of mad but yet I can't blame them, they're like brothers and isn't that what brothers do? Maybe the reason TOP did that was to simply just get back at the maknae since he's always spilling secrets. But I guess the timing just wasn't great. And yet as a maknae myself, I could understand him and the way he said, "What can I do though, he’s my hyung. I can’t tell him not to talk about me and I can’t get angry.". I felt sad and thought to myself, maybe as a young adult, maybe he'd like to be treated like one for once, and not just the maknae to tease and bully (not serious bullying though :o Just friendly bullying. You get what I mean).

I also felt annoyed at how they looked at Seungri as the maknae that's always jealous, back-stabber, selfish, impolite and no good. Like, seriously, WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE INTERVIEWERS?! They asked him if he was jealous of Dae's body (which I'm pretty sure all VIPs know how beautiful it is xD). Um, why would he be jealous? o-o And just plainly pitting Seungri against the other members is just wrong. It just make me mad. 

From the questions asked, I could see he's becoming more and more like the typical type A blood people, always suffering inside. This is the reason why I'm writing (or typing :P) this. Yes, I'm pretty aware of the fact that he'll never know this existed but whatever. I need to let this out...

Seungri, to me (and I'm pretty sure all the other VVIPs and VIPS out there), you are PERFECT. Of course no one is perfect but like what you have explained, "If I can let people see a Seungri without any faults for once, then everything I do after that will be a perfect Seungri.", you have already done it. In this interview, I remembered how you used to act so confident and arrogant and saying on interviews that you had a vulnerable heart. You showed us that side again, and I thank you, for being so real. You have reached perfection. Now, keep your head up high and watch me cheer for you <3

Credits:

GQ Korea Interview -

Source: GQ April Magazine via baidu

Translation by: Mystifize @ bigbangupdates

W Korea Interview -

Credit Scan by: 구ㅣ요미♡

Translated by: solshin3 @ 21bangs.com

Guest shinhdeplol

Unseen photo of Seungri?

77149096.jpg

^ Checking himself out :P

C: 하이커 @ bestiz

Big Bang's recording details from Mnet's Soundplex revealed

While Mnet's Soundplex with Big Bang aired on the 27th, details regarding the recording of the program have recently been revealed.

To start off the recording, a series of schedule problems led to Big Bang showing up 3-hours late. While they were prepared to go not long after arriving, some incorrect set-up done by the crew caused yet another delay, which annoyed the crowd.

When the time came to start the group recording, though, things went without a hitch. The members and MC Jung Won Young and Park Kyung Lim had the audience and even the staff laughing, and the encore stage of "Lies" performed with a solo guitar was said to sound amazing, and left the audience satisfied in the end.

Wish you could have attended?

Sources: 10asiae and iBigBang

Taken from: Koreaboo

Lotte performances were hype. GD perfectly hit his notes in Cafe :wub: I really swoon every time at the ending.

Soundplex performances were also crazy good and the interview was funny even if it's not subbed yet.

YG blog update was really vague as usual :lol: not even surprised. I think it's for Big Bang considering it seems to reference "I hate them love songs" part in Lies.

I also felt annoyed at how they looked at Seungri as the maknae that's always jealous, back-stabber, selfish, impolite and no good

:( Hmm. I feel bad as well. I think all this "secret" revealing has gone a tad bit too far. It started on Strong Heart and has really gone down hill from there especially for Seungri image. I think all VIP know what a sweet person he really is but of course like Tabi said on Taxi those ppl who don't know him will misunderstand.

Archived