★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crayonlines

There is a fanaccount of the Tori hug. Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled :phew:

Translated the main points from the Chinese translation of a fan account on baidu:

During the mc parts, the members were given cards with questions and they were supposed to answer after reading. But Seungri’s expression froze when he opened his question card. The other members’ questions are as follows: How TOP feels towards nude performances, how YB feels towards women, how Jiyong feels towards climbing mountains (? Idk, the Chinese translation says “登山” though), and how Dae feels towards bed scenes. When the other members are replying, the MC asked Ri if he read his question card. He said he hadn’t although he already did. Then during his turn, he said his question was “how Seungri feels towards fans” and he replied that fans are like water. The MC cut him off and said that shouldn’t be the question, and Ri got a shock.

Ri’s question was actually how he feels towards TOP. So he said since Tabi said he was almond, he would be peanut because both tastes complement each other. Tabi is a very good hyung. In the past when Ri was younger he often got told off by his hyungs and he could never understand why, so he was unhappy. He only realized that everything his hyungs told him were right after he grew up. Therefore he wanted to act cute/act coquettishly (撒娇) to Tabi and strive harder. And recently because of Tabi his life is really happier.

So the MC asked Tabi, and Tabi said recently Ri wanted to get along with him easier. The MC said, ooh wanna get along more comfortably? Then Tabi was like, actually Ri just wants to deal with him more easily. He also added that no matter what, Ri is a dongsaeng who needs to be cherished. The MC said then Ri should call Tabi more often. (During the mc parts before that, Tabi said Ri barely calls him and the phone call in Taxi was only picked up after a long time, so Ri doesn’t even answer calls properly when he calls.)

The MC said Tabi and Ri should hug, then Ri said he wanted to use his own way to hug him, which is sticking his face to Tabi’s chest. Then some fans were complaining about why they didn’t hug more intimately, so Ri did that epic hug *please see video*, and then after that he fell onto the floor and for the rest of the show he kept saying his back/waist hurt.

Translation by owodogged @ tumblr

^thanks for the fanaccount

Double Seunghyuns are driving me crazy >.>..too adorable >.>

Need some G-Ri too T___T

tumblr_li0uynX5F51qbsnap.gif

Baby huggin Tabi!! The same way they did for the first time 5 years ago, I still remember that. AKK!

tumblr_lifutvsIU51qbsnap.gif

cr:Vicky@HQBB

GD's Bean Pole TV CF On Air Schedule:

1300790287beanpolecom20.jpg

taken from bbvipz

loving all the Bean Pole CFs..GD is looking so good :]

Seungri's me2day:

"We are one" :]

Tabi lip/tongue action post :P

i think tabi is serious when he said that he is undergoing identity crisis because of seungri

seungri just merely glanced over

tumblr_lig7t0q4341qa38h0.gif

and look at how tabi is trying to contain his smiles afterwards

tumblr_lig7v41qXo1qa38h0.gif

cr:jachohjac@tumblr

TopBae

T_O_P_TaeYang_Funny_by_Aki_likes_your_ART.gif

G-TOP

tumblr_li3vdkJHKF1qfrbeqo1_400.gif

cr:dimgirl@tumblr

I wonder when we will get to see "Don't go home" MV in HQ O_o

Big Bang’s stylists reveals the member with sexiest body!

big-bang.jpg

Big Bang’s stylist recently revealed 2 insights concerning the members of popular idol group. They were, “The member who spends the most money on clothes,” and “The member who has the sexiest body.”

On March 24th, OnStyle’s “Style Magazine” will showcase the members of Big Bang in a photo shoot.

The members were told to express the image of a rock band as they were enjoying a secret party at a hotel after finishing their schedule. This photo shoot shocked many of the staff. Instead of showing the charismatic side, like they do on stage, they showed a beastly side of them where they emitted their sexiness.

The producer of this photo shoot, Yoo Jihee, said, “We are currently planning an event where the viewers will have a chance to win an album that contains the autographs of all the members of Big Bang. The viewers will have to take a picture of Big Bang’s face on the day this episode airs and all they have to do is upload it to Style Magazine’s homepage.”

The episode will be aired through OnStyle on the 24th at 11 P.M.

via ibigbang

all this is probably nothing surprising to VIPs, but it's great we're getting another big bang related program!!! aha, i'd say sexiest body is between taeyang & daesung but it also comes down to your own opinion. the person who spends the most is arguably GD since i think TOP spends quite a lot too, but probably a lot more on his toys sweatingbullets.gif

Guest toozdae08

Urthesun finally posted their YB pics from Mcountdown om the 17th

1300769736_201103221355363634206601_0.jpg

1300769730_201103221355303634206601_0.jpg

1300769732_201103221355323634206601_0.jpg

1300769719_201103221355193633206601_0.jpg

1300769705_201103221355053631206601_0.jpg

1300769710_201103221355103632206601_0.jpg

1300769707_201103221355073632206601_0.jpg

they posted a lot more but I'll post the rest on his tread I guess, don't know how to make thumbnails

Guest jam_tori

Does anyone know if Taeyang's Solar International album DVD can be played in the US???? Really want to buy~ and watch.

Guest Bongs

What is this nonsense I'm seeing of single, mini-album, and full album releases?

Shooooooooot. I'll flip once I see those happen this year :lol: YG stop trolling, sheessh.

[New BigBang Goods from YGeshop]

2011 BigBang Face-T

★ According to YG e-shop’s purchase limit policy, purchase quantity is limited to 5 pcs and your understanding will be appreciated. If the purchase exceeded 5 pcs is found, then the order will be refunded or celled.

bigbangfacet001.jpg

bigbangfacet002.jpg

bigbangfacetshirtinfo.jpg

BIGBANG Face-T

Trendy and stylish BIGBANG Face-T has released !

Hot T-shirts which made BIGBANG stand out from 2011 BIGSHOW Concert and a variety

of music programs ! Try neat and trendy styling with ‘BIGBANG Face-T’.

source:YGeshop

taken from bestiz

Guest juang_bb

^^^ does it say how much?!? LOL.

im pretty sure those shirts are gonna sell out FAST!!! YG sure knows how to make money. LOL

Guest jam_tori

^^^ does it say how much?!? LOL.

im pretty sure those shirts are gonna sell out FAST!!! YG sure knows how to make money. LOL

38, 500 won = about $34 USD

Too bad its so hard to order for international fans. Id def get right away..

Guest juang_bb

^ first time i tried ordering at YGeShop, it was acutally easier than i thought it would be. I got my account approved since last year but never ordered anything there. I pre-ordered 2, GD's and Daesung's... but those arent for me but as a gift for someone else. LOL. i just got myself Play with GD&TOP DVD. :D and a crown lightstick while it's still available since it always get sold out.

oops! topped the page. found something to share...

[TRANSLATION] SEUNGRI'S W KOREA INTERVIEW

The people who went to the concert said this. Because SeungRi is the most energetic, he stood out.

Since I’m the youngest, I have better strength… There are many people who traveled from a far place to see the concert, and in reality, it’s a rare chance for many people to see Big Bang up close so I tend to move around a lot for those people.

I cried after getting first place at a Lunar New Year Idol Special Program.

For some reason, I was touched. Since it’s been 2 years and 3 months since I’ve appeared on air, other artists were really close with each other. I was lonely, but since Big Bang doesn’t really appear on those programs, I worked hard and I wanted to break the people’s stereotypes.

The way you talk on talk shows, you don’t seem like the polite, youngest member of the group.

If you’re not polite, then you won’t survive in this world. But the character named SeungRi, I think people won’t like it if he was polite or quiet or was even serious or was a reserved person. From the audience’s point of view, I think SeungRi’s character is necessary among the five members of Big Bang cause it’ll make it more fun. I have the heart to make people’s heart feel refreshed without having to pretend. Making it feel refreshed coolly, I think that kind of character fits more with me. My thought was to wrap it up with my witty side so that people don’t see me as a bad person or have a bad attitude. But at times, I do feel scared after seeing some misunderstandings. I think it’s possible for people to turn their backs on you after one simple mistake when they were the ones who told me I was doing a good job.

SeungRi’s image in “Strong Baby” was strong. The boy who wants to become a man quickly.

The concept was an adult ceremony, but this grown man wanted to hear that he was sexy. I think that’s cute.

These days, within Big Bang, Daesung is the sexy one, so aren’t you jealous?

I’m not jealous. These days, I want to hear that I’m funny more. Wouldn’t you say the sexiness a woman finds in a male would be their humorous side? A guy who’s no fun is not charming at all.

Did you always have interest in fashion or style?

Whew. I didn’t even know what Dolce & Gabbana was. Jiyong hyung and TOP hyung always did hip-hop so they were always interested in clothes, but I was just a kid who didn’t know about that stuff and just danced. I just learned one by one as I became part of Big Bang. I want to be a guy who has sense rather than a fashionista. Don’t women like men who dresses well rather than having really good looks?

It seems like you have a lot of interest about what kind of guys girls would like.

Of course. That’s the interest all guys have.

Do you have a designer you like?

I like John Galliano. A long time ago, they looked like clothes that was hard to wear, but these days there are details that I didn’t think of and they make clothes with special characteristics, making the clothes really cool.

You must have felt bad about about the recent retirement of Dior.

I felt we’re all human beings. In the perspective of a designer or an idea, it’s a genius, but because of the lack of mind control, they made a sad mistake but we’re all human beings and we’re eventually going to make some kind of mistake. I believe it’s right to make sure this kind of thing doesn’t happen again rather than receiving a punishment for it. Even for the fans who loved Dior, and I’m one of those fans.

How do you feel about debuting as a professional before becoming an adult?

If it’s something that I must do, then I think it’s better to start early. If you want to jump into this world, you have to sacrifice a lot of things. At times, I think you have to give up some things in order to achieve your dream. What I’m trying to say is, in order to achieve your future dream, your romance and imagination about it will break. There are times when it’s hard to overcome that.

What does dark circles mean to SeungRi?

My steadiness? It will never change.

I believe each of the member’s individual talent came out in this album. In SeungRi’s part, which side of it do you think was stressed?

I believe it’s the part where I can take a break. The part where the ears become comfortable. There are times when people will pay attention to the rap and singing parts of the other members, but I say if a voice that’s not burdening is a charm, then I believe it’s a charm.

You seem to be very selfish. What more do you want to do?

I need to lessen it a bit. But as time passes, it becomes more fun. I think it would be great if there was a chance where the 3 vocals can come together and sing coolly. I really want to sing.

Credit Scan by: 구ㅣ요미♡

Translated by: solshin3 @ 21bangs.com

awww.. the last line.. "i really want to sing"

v i opened the instructions for foreigners and i found that one pretty helpful. when you hit order, there's a checkbox there for overseas purchase then it asks for your address. when you hit pay, i think you need to install the a plug-in for their program, then the payment window pops up and you just have to fill it out and confirm. its all in the foreigners guide thing.

Archived