★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pascale

congrats to BIG BANG for their triple crown!!!

now they can only won in MB after this week right? Ahhhh they worked hard.

on another side, KBS did good today for the stage lol, VIPs were watching the PD so he couldn't make any mistake anymore.

Guest taejun4

Tae is getting cuter and cuter each day :wub:

*quoted image*

^ :P

*quoted image*

^ :wub: :wub: :wub:

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

C: 518% - http://518percent.com

Sorry for the messy post :sweatingbullets: I wish Tae's cuteness makes up for it ^^

I will go offline in the next 24 hrs because Im not at home :P I have to sit the IELTS exam so wish me luck :P

OMG!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR TAEYANG PICTURE SPAM!!!!! :wub:

Guest samosvetleee

I found this reQ intersting challange,so wanted to share with ya..

10862106.png

Btw if found such,it'd be beyond amazing ringtone for sms ...soo..

Can smb help this girl out :?

Thanks in advance,but i believe you all want to have Dae's epic Smeelll on your mobi,don't cha wub.gif

Guest beiusung

update sale

03,11 / 00.701 / 107.153

03,12 / 00.864 / 108.017

03,13 / 00.676 / 108.693

03,14 / 01.012 / 109.705

03,15 / 00.858 / 110.563 

03,16 / 00.584 / 111.147

03,17 / 00.636 / 111.784

03,18 / 00.654 / 112.438

cre: DCBB

Long run

KBS redeemed themselves. haha Thank you for a decent stage! yey

TOP keeps on distracting me w/ his moves and it doesnt help

that he's wearing PINK pants LOL XDDD

I doooont like GD's shirt but that's fine >.<

CONGRATULATIONS babies!!!

p.s Thanks everyone who shared pics,gifs,links

Thuy HWAITING!!! mwaah

MTV Korea has this KPOP TOP 10 MAKNAES so please

dont forget to vote SEUNGRI

TOP 10 K-POP MAKNAES

Guest sarahkristine

^^GOOD ONE! 113k in 22 days! it can't get better than that. If K-VIPs indeed stick to their plan of action, then Tonight Mini may very well successfully cross 130k mark of album sales by year-end (just like GD's solo).

Anyway, I know that we, I-VIPs, can only see through the real situation of this comeback through news reports that were translated. We all know of Big Bang's achievements in the past three weeks based on news articles. However, some were beginning to doubt Big Bang power when both digital and physical sales slowed down the second week.

But from what I've been reading on bestiz and dcinside, K-vips are giving this comeback TOP GRADES. Some were even giving accounts of their day-to-day lives, and how all Big Bang songs (not just the title track) can be heard in streets and public vehicles. Also, K-vips are marveling over the fact that they actually successfully maintained Big Bang's online ranking within the top 3 in 3 weeks. They are very proud of themselves, and of Big Bang, because the album is creating the impact it has been hyped up for.

Oh, and they still call BS on the questionable scoring of BB on Music Bank. According to some, BB deserved more than 13k, especially since they've had relatively higher placings online last week than the competition.

Guest beiusung

^^GOOD ONE! 113k in 22 days! it can't get better than that. If K-VIPs indeed stick to their plan of action, then Tonight Mini may very well successfully cross 130k mark of album sales by year-end (just like GD's solo).

Anyway, I know that we, I-VIPs, can only see through the real situation of this comeback through news reports that were translated. We all know of Big Bang's achievements in the past three weeks based on news articles. However, some were beginning to doubt Big Bang power when both digital and physical sales slowed down the second week.

But from what I've been reading on bestiz and dcinside, K-vips are giving this comeback TOP GRADES. Some were even giving accounts of their day-to-day lives, and how all Big Bang songs (not just the title track) can be heard in streets and public vehicles. Also, K-vips are marveling over the fact that they actually successfully maintained Big Bang's online ranking within the top 3 in 3 weeks. They are very proud of themselves, and of Big Bang, because the album is creating the impact it has been hyped up for.

Oh, and they still call BS on the questionable scoring of BB on Music Bank. According to some, BB deserved more than 13k, especially since they've had relatively higher placings online last week than the competition.

KPOP is not like it was in 2008, i really appriciate what VIP did for the Boys and what they achived , they still remain strong no matter what. hater gonna hate, i visited hanteo forum there are some article about " Why bb didnt sucess on sale in japan like kara or snsd?"

it's really annoy ? do they really jugde Singer or musican  by their sale not their work?BS!!!!!

jvipS LOVE THE BOYS AND THEIR MUSIC AND THEY WILLING  TO SUPPORT THE BOYS NO MATTER WHAT , that's what bigbang want

Guest juang_bb

^ you guys know there are a lot of TROLLS in Hanteo boards right? i seldom go there but in the few times ive been there, i already know the username of the BB trolls there so i dont take their posts seriously. lol. and kVIPs are celebrating BB's achievements and i saw their fanaccounts too about BIGBANG's songs being played EVERYWHERE in Korea right now and that what makes them even happier is the fact that almost ALL songs in the album are getting a lot of attention from the public and not just TONIGHT.

anyway, CONGRATS BIGBANG for another TRIPLE CROWN!!! :w00t:

another one on sunday?!? we'll probably get a TRIPLE TRIPLE. ;)

their stage is wayyyy better today! and i love how colorful they are! BIGBANG's the best when it comes to colorful outfits! :lol: they did great as usual!

edit: TOP, DAESUNG, YB and SR "pray for Japan" pics from Naver.

img371.jpg

img372.jpg

img370z.jpg

img373f.jpg

c: 와~사~비~@bestiz

Guest sarahkristine

@beiusung, yup, Kpop right now isn't like 2008. IT IS WAY TOO COMPETITIVE. Most fans are after every single number 1 weekly. That's why I feel so proud reading about K-VIPs pride on their achievements, even if the boys are not number 1. What they are after for is QUALITY OVER TIME(long run on upper half of charts, consistent album sales daily) and not quantity. Also, I have a softer heart for Big Bang because I know their materials DEPEND HUGELY on G-Dragon's efforts. Unlike others who would just purchase music from composers, it is our beloved leader who goes through the GRUELING PROCESS of writing and producing Big Bang's music. Seriously, G-Dragon is an idol above others (sorry to say, sorry for my elitism).

@juang, can you give me the link for the Hanteo boards? Been googling for so long, but can't find it! Anyway, isn't it inspiring to see K-VIPs mention about Big Bang's music transcending beyond the fanbase? I mean, it's RARE to hear news about ALL SONGS being recognized in Korea. Others only get to popularize their title tracks, but for Big Bang, it is always more than 3 songs at least that gets to be appreciated nationwide. That's the power not just of their music, but also of their name. I am a proud fan. Even now, when you observe online charts, DAMN WHAT IS RIGHT AND CAFE ARE STILL CHARTING!

Guest li_nikoru

I'm really proud of KVIPs too :D They've worked their asses off and it has paid off :D

I only go through online charts when BB (or someone from BB) is promoting, so I don't know how it goes with the other groups.. I believe not a lot are capable of staying in the top of the charts for a long time or am I mistaken?

I know only SNSD and BB have good results online and offline.. but I don't know if the girls stayed n#1 for a long time with Hoot or RDR...

I don't know if someone knows about this stuff...

I usually don't care a lot about the charts, but seeing all the hate and reading all about that BB "isn't on #1 anymore" I wonder if SNSD was #1 for a long time (I guess besides with Gee obviously) ?_?

I'm just curious, and I don't pretend to hate on anyone :D

VIP 4ever!!!

Guest Tekashi

[110316] Big Bang - Lee Soo Young's Music Show

available to download at

Kpopweb

bigbang-20110316kbsrleesooyoungsmusicshow.jpg

------------------------------------

[110317] Big Bang - Cool FM Volume

available to download at

Kpopweb

bigbang-20110317kbsrcoolfmvolume.jpg

------------------------------------

[CF] G-Dragon - BEAN POLE AD (30s)

available to download at

Kpopweb

kpopwebnetGD.jpg

Wonder why she (Vic) call GD "Bong"? :-? Is it a Korean word or something?

I hope today MuBank's performance will be good ♥ The boys are doing soo well but I'm worried abt them a bit when seeing the schedule. T_T

But GD is getting more and more excited haha so cute. Makes me wonder, so now you throw away your cool, chic and manly image, huh?

I remember Vicky explain once that there was this one time when GD said Big Bong instead of Big Bang and it was so funny that from there on until now she's been referring GD to Bong ever since. lol

thanks for the CF.. mukyaaaa, Jiyong looks cute in that. but hey, dun strip innocent guy on street baby~!! lol

anyway, yesterday i talked with my friend about secret bigbang,

they surprised me by not realize that jiyong don't have boobs at the end part. at the hospital..

ROFL.. did they forgot about that or it's in the script of secret bigbang that he will lost his boobs or what?

seriously funny, suddently become FLAT =_____=;;;

Archived