♬ HOT Stage

․ 빅.뱅. 두 글자만으로도 가요계는 이미 Game Set!

Brand-new Sound와 화려한 퍼포먼스로 꽉 찬 Stage!

- 빅뱅 『Tonight』

source:MBC Music Core

taken from bestiz

Mnet Stage:

so much Bigbang bromance these days :]

the bromance/love is getting more & more obvious between double seunghyuns & todae

more BB bromance--> happy me ^__^

love the performance ofc

but did the media get the wrong infos or YG/BB was talking lies again

bc i didn't see new choreo >.> lol

2 Radio Shows:

haven't watch the full show yet but Cafe & Tonight <3

they sounded flawless live

the official photos are killing me

<3 these dorks so much

lastly

CONGRATS for the 7th award

Bigbang & vips are jjang!

posted?

[Fancam]KBS Cool FM Raise the volume-DaeSung piggyback baby Tabi

ToDae<3

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigbang in GQ Korea Magazine[April Issue]:

viewimagec.jpg

viewimagev.jpg

BIG BANG in GQ. 빅뱅 다섯 멤버와 GQ 다섯 에디터의 일대일 인터뷰. 4월호 총 27페이지.

source:GQ Editor

taken from bestiz

so looking forward to this photoshoot >.>

Guest Unni_Ashley

Jiyong oppa seems to love doing blow fish faces nowadays. He looks so cute, esp because his hair is blonde, his face looks much brighter than usual.

VIPS love you too ^_^

Guest juang_bb

BIGBANG'S STAGE FOR MUSIC BANK TODAY!!!

259611980.jpg

c:차가운도시락@bestiz

LOL. MuBank sure heard it from VIPs. see how the stage looks much better than last weeks. it looks "brighter" too. hopefully they'll be treated right this time.

edit: one more.. REHEARSAL.

259511417.jpg

c:차가운도시락@bestiz

Translation: some parts of the radio shows

110316:Music Show Cool FM:

KBS treated Big Bang like crap on Music Bank, and what did Big Bang do for KBS on their first radio appearance? crash the whole server for 45 minutes.

I saw Bong sitting next to Dae and I'm like "Y U NO PUT THE COUPLE NEXT TO EACH OTHER?!" GRI FOREVER!!!!!

They were singing Tonight.... and over here I see Bae running around and dancing, I was crying... he is just too adorable and strange.....I would like Bae to show more of himself, because he is just plain very strange... I love it.

Bong has a habit of licking his lips,

Tabi.... even while he's drinking water, it's a need for him to turn his hat sideway kekekekek so cute!!!

Just the way Baby drinks apple juice cracks other up so much hahaaha he even correct Lee Soo Young on her pronounciation hahahah

Apparently... Dae has been praticing his rap..... wut?? hahahahahah

GD is really good at....? (english subbed)

credit & translation: Vicky@HQBB

110317:KBS Cool FM Volume Up:

When will the OTP be able to sit next to each other? Baby is always next to the host because this is his forte... Bong is always so far away,

WAE?!!!

tumblrli0uynx5f51qbsnap.gif

But although they're far from each other, you can't stop them from talking about each other hahaha even Bae said it himself "These two really like each other."

They just got done with their M Countdown performance, so they're probably been up since like 5 or 6 AM that morning... I don't know where the heck these boys get their energy from, it's crazy, every VIP should forever feel grateful that they work this hard for us.

Their performances on these shows are so cool, I'm over here just enjoying every single second because they just sound so good.

LOL at Bae, "VIP MAKE SOME NOISE!!"

Bae: Are you guys cold?

VIP: Yes~

Bae: Well.... I can't do anything ....

The host asked them to send a message to themselves,

Baby started off saying "SeungHyun ah~ keep going, work hard, no matter what you're still a cool kid" hahaha

Bae said, "Keep working hard and stay true to your heart. Fighting! LET'S DO IT AGAIN~"

Bong said this, "JiYong ah~ I believe in you, you believe in me right? Let's keep going!"

Dae said, "DaeSung ah~ just like your dream, always keep going and reach out to many people."

Tabi said, "SeungHyun ah~ you've worked really hard to achieve your dream, just keep on going and work even harder. I love you~"

Guest shoegirl03

Translation: some parts of the radio shows

110316:Music Show Cool FM:

KBS treated Big Bang like crap on Music Bank, and what did Big Bang do for KBS on their first radio appearance? crash the whole server for 45 minutes.

I saw Bong sitting next to Dae and I'm like "Y U NO PUT THE COUPLE NEXT TO EACH OTHER?!" GRI FOREVER!!!!!

They were singing Tonight.... and over here I see Bae running around and dancing, I was crying... he is just too adorable and strange.....I would like Bae to show more of himself, because he is just plain very strange... I love it.

Bong has a habit of licking his lips,

Tabi.... even while he's drinking water, it's a need for him to turn his hat sideway kekekekek so cute!!!

Just the way Baby drinks apple juice cracks other up so much hahaaha he even correct Lee Soo Young on her pronounciation hahahah

Apparently... Dae has been praticing his rap..... wut?? hahahahahah

GD is really good at....? (english subbed)

110317:KBS Cool FM Volume Up:

When will the OTP be able to sit next to each other? Baby is always next to the host because this is his forte... Bong is always so far away,

WAE?!!!

*quoted image*

But although they're far from each other, you can't stop them from talking about each other hahaha even Bae said it himself "These two really like each other."

They just got done with their M Countdown performance, so they're probably been up since like 5 or 6 AM that morning... I don't know where the heck these boys get their energy from, it's crazy, every VIP should forever feel grateful that they work this hard for us.

Their performances on these shows are so cool, I'm over here just enjoying every single second because they just sound so good.

LOL at Bae, "VIP MAKE SOME NOISE!!"

Bae: Are you guys cold?

VIP: Yes~

Bae: Well.... I can't do anything ....

The host asked them to send a message to themselves,

Baby started off saying "SeungHyun ah~ keep going, work hard, no matter what you're still a cool kid" hahaha

Bae said, "Keep working hard and stay true to your heart. Fighting! LET'S DO IT AGAIN~"

Bong said this, "JiYong ah~ I believe in you, you believe in me right? Let's keep going!"

Dae said, "DaeSung ah~ just like your dream, always keep going and reach out to many people."

Tabi said, "SeungHyun ah~ you've worked really hard to achieve your dream, just keep on going and work even harder. I love you~"

I find it hilarious that TOP told himself "I love you" LMAO he would :wub:

>> oh really ..backstage Mcountdown ..where GRi moment ..can u so me pic or link ^^ I meet this couple much !!

:tears: Of course the one time I don't save a GRi moment I can't find it now but it was super cute with GD giving Seungri a back hug.  All I know is that it was during one of their comeback stages.

Dae is practicing rapping?? hmm that would be a nice change.  Aww sweet messages they sent to future Big Bang.

lol yeah the KBS stage already look a billion times better than that mess they had for BBs comeback. Lets just hope they (kbs staff) actually do their job well this time.

Guest jamielabbuhongki

BIGBANG, one of the groups who breaks the “5 years life-span” jinx for idol groups!

There’s a long-standing jinx amongst idol groups in the Korean music industry, and it’s that their life span rarely lasts longer than five years. Although many have fallen to the curse, a lot more have proved it wrong, the representative case being Big Bang.

The group debuted back in 2006 and declared themselves to be artists that are between an idol and a musician in terms of talent and style. Many believe that the group’s ‘life line’ was elongated because of their consistent (and successful) adapation of new styles.

G-Dragon commented, “We’ve been around for five years, six years if you count this year, and promoted in Japan for two to three of those years. While promoting, we worked hard to work out the problems we had with the systems. It’s upsetting for us to see other friends not be able to resolve conflicts with their agencies. We want to become the answer sheet to idol groups.”

While Big Bang is the representative case, they are certainly not the only ones who broke away from the jinx. TVXQ, who debuted in 2004, encountered an unfortunate divide in the midst of their flourishing career, but still managed to maintain their ‘TVXQ brand’ and power as a Hallyu icon. Super Junior, who debuted in 2005, has one member serving in the army and another who recently left, but they are still considered as one of the longest-lasting idol groups due to their strong international fanbase.

One representative of the industry stated, “Those in the industry often say that no matter how popular a group is, there’s a sort of ‘change in tide’ every five years. But lately, seeing groups like Big Bang, there’s been a change of thought. Depending on the direction and the musical mindset groups have, their lives are lengthened or shortened. Idols are better prepared these days, and in order to avoid becoming replaced, they advance into other markets like acting, which has become a necessity now.”

Source: OSEN via Nate

Translated by AKP

Heck yeah, BIGBANG is staying around FOREVER!

Guest piano.1993

Ahhhh this reminds me of Come To Play when they sent themselves some encouraging messages :wub: All their words are so sweet, I hope they can all achieve their dream and many many more in life.

"Fighting! LET'S DO IT AGAIN~"

Big Bang better stay together forever....and yes thats a threat!!! I really don't know what I would do if they ever.....nah I don't even want to think it.

Bean Pole CF!!! lol you're so cool GD with just a clap of the hands a full wardrobe arrives :lol: Omg that guy is so lucky. If only it were GD undressing me *daydreams*

Guest shinhdeplol

Tae is getting cuter and cuter each day :wub:

1300299429_%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84%204556%ED%9E%90%EB%81%971.jpg

^ :P

1300299429_%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84%204584%ED%9E%90%EB%81%972.jpg

^ :wub: :wub: :wub:

13002994294541.th.jpg130029942945561.th.jpg13002994294559.th.jpg

13002994294621.th.jpg13002994294625.th.jpg13002994294534.th.jpg

130029942945842.th.jpg13002994294586.th.jpg13002994294594.th.jpg13002994294595.th.jpg

13002994294601.th.jpg130029942946083.th.jpg130029942946174.th.jpg13002994294618.th.jpg

C: 518% - http://518percent.com

Sorry for the messy post :sweatingbullets: I wish Tae's cuteness makes up for it ^^

I will go offline in the next 24 hrs because Im not at home :P I have to sit the IELTS exam so wish me luck :P

Guest Jei1430280629

Wonder why she (Vic) call GD "Bong"? :-? Is it a Korean word or something?

I hope today MuBank's performance will be good ♥ The boys are doing soo well but I'm worried abt them a bit when seeing the schedule. T_T

But GD is getting more and more excited haha so cute. Makes me wonder, so now you throw away your cool, chic and manly image, huh?

Archived