★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

i did my ranting on twitter. BIGBANG DESERVES BETTER! i streamed the show and i noticed how bad the set up was for BB. the only good thing is that the boys brought their A-game and were very professional about everything. They performed, and they were smiling and happy. But damn! i watched it again this morning and its beyond me how KBS treated them so unjustly. the lighting system was really HORRIBLE! it's as if i was watching a club performance of BB. i see shadows 70% of the time.

seriously, the boys were gracious enough to accept a 1-song comeback stage, but WTF is wrong with MuBank. They dont even need to give BB a grand stage, but at least give them a decent one.

dont even get me started with the scores. it was supposed to be record breaking, the fact that they were only a few hundreds away from the record when they dominated everything last week tells you that they just didnt want BB to break it.

anyway, CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG!!! you guys deserve it! and even more! dont worry, i always believed that "What goes around, comes around" and to MuBank PD, "karma's a pinkberry!". its because of these that i know more good things are coming for BB. the more they step on them, they'll just rise up even stronger. BIGBANG FIGHTING!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarahkristine

^^agreed 100% juang. damn KBS. Big Bang was 300 points away from shattering the record. Selfish and biased much?!! BIG BANG FREAKIN EARNED 27K (at least based on my calculations) and they just don't want to give it away. AND GUESS WHAT, Big Bang earned 20K even without tiring themselves with all those variety shows and tapings for guestings. Hah. WHAT IF BB WENT HEAD TO HEAD in their promos huh? What if they appeared in all shows just like the groups Music Bank favors? Then BB's scores will fly off the roof, maybe even reach 30k!

The only thing consoling me right now is the fact that BIG BANG CAN RACK UP SALES and KCHART POINTS that much, even without over-fatigueness from all those TV and radio appearances (unlike some).

Guest juang_bb

[NEWS] Fans issue dissatisfaction on KBS treatment for Big Bang appearance on Music Bank

BIGBANG has appeared on KBS2 TV ‘Music Back’ and has captured 1st spot on the chart. Due to the conflicts with KBS, BIGBANG did not appear on last week’s Music Bank but they still managed to get 1st spot on the chart.

YG Entertainment has to fight with the channel to get more performance for them although their album has already had good results in the sales. They finally decided to appear on Music Bank on 11th which has aroused the fans' expectation.

However, the lack of special comeback stage for ‘Tonight’ has stirred fans anger. BIGBANG has won with a great competitive edge making it as 2 consecutive win. The comeback performance has been broadcasted on nationwide. This award also marked their 5th Mutizen after their comeback.

However, despite BIGBANG’s winning, the fans of BIGBANG complained on the online forum about how Music Bank manipulated the scores. They said that the scores announced are relatively lower than the real scores.

In fact on 11th of March, according to ‘Gaon Chart’ (from 27th February to 5th March), ‘Tonight’ has already acquired a total number of 3361133 hits for downloading and streaming. This data is collected from 5 major charts in Korea showbiz namely Mnet, Bugs, Melon, Dosirak and Soribada.

The fans have also fired dissatisfaction about the problem of equality since other singers enjoy a two-song comeback stage but BIGBANG can only perform one song. Moreover, they also commented about the lightings which were too dark for them to see the faces of the dancers and BIGBANG members clearly.

They commented that ‘It is the worst stage ever'. Fans further elaborated, ‘Then it is the treatment that BIGBANG received for their appearance on Music Bank’.‘In the future, when Music Bank says they want a game of fairness, you just cannot take it seriously.’

Anoher commented, ‘It is said that in order to be fair, BIGBANG has to come back with 1 song but there are singers who do it with 2songs.' And ‘I hope BIGBANG will not appear on Music Bank again.’ ‘You do not broadcast how you count the scores. That’s why I cannot trust your system.' ‘ You hide your calculating method’.

Source: Hankuk News

Translated by: Rice @ bigbangupdates

some explanations about how john teshed up KBS MuBank was. c/o flibbertigibbet@6theory

They also rigged their stage

4d7a0f94ded8e.jpg

Big Bang's album score should probably have been higher as well. Usually the album score is calculated from a total of 20,000 points and then split among artists depending on their market share. For last week's Music Bank, Big Bang sold a little less than 30k. For this week's Music Bank they sold 70k, and yet their album score is only 2k higher. Now if you look at the entire K-chart from 1st to 20th, the album scores don't total to anywhere near 20k. Unless there are artists below the top 20 with huge album scores obviously something is wrong.

On this week's Music Bank, Big Bang got 12k album score. The total of the album scores of the artists that are 2nd to 20th is only 2k. Where did the rest of the 6k go? The PD wasn't very good at hiding the traces. All he/she did was lower Big Bang's album score, instead of adjusting everyone else's album scores accordingly, so it's really obvious it was rigged.

The digital scores are even more obviously rigged since there is proof in the form of last week's weekly charts.

Big Bang's broadcast score is also lower than last week even though Big Bang were on KBS News and were on the radio more, and last week they weren't on anything.

The PD could have at least taken the effort to make it a perfect crime if they were going to manipulate the scores. This is just so half-assed.

MuBank cant help it, BIGBANG IS TOO GREAT FOR THEM.

MNet: I swear, G-Dragon wanted to smash that guitar on your face.

i was so lol-ing over this..

hahah. so funny~!!>___<

well.. i think everyone knows KBS got the worst lighting, the worst camera men (they are the >____________<)

and i think they got the worst scoring system too

whatever.... let's wait and see what they gonna do next week.

ps: i hope all VIP from japan and friend&family are safe!!

Guest ooxstacee

CONGRATS ON THE WIN, BIG BANG! <3

KBS, way to go. *Claps.

I wonder what they expect to get out of mistreating Big Bang, VIPs, and YGE like this.

But even with the dark stage, failed lighting, and failed special effects, Big Bang still managed to rock the stage.

The guitar smashing still looks amazing without the special fireworks & sparks.

And a one song comeback? It's okay. We don't really need you, MuBank.

And the win! GRi & the Seunghyuns. I like how YB didn't even bother saying thanks to MuBank, like he did MuCore & Inkigayo. But the scores... HA HA HA.

And back stage! Omg. GD, why are you so freaking cute?! The dancers are so hyper today. And the smooching sound, pahahahaha.

Anyway, stay safe everyone!

WTF did KBS do to BigBang???!!!!

I was checking the thread just now and after watching the performance i wouldnt

mind if BIGBANG or any artist from YG entertainment wont ever perform on MUBANK ever again..

That was simply RUDE.

tumblr_lhh604v4I51qccxpi.gif

I was expecting them to do something fishy on the charts but not stoop

low and make TECHNICAL problems during the performance. XD

They clearly hate BIGBANG so much and should have been at least CIVIL

to them.

C'mon KBS people we're not asking for 3 songs anymore but can you at least

show them RESPECT?! WTF im really upset w/ this.XDDDDD

Bigbang is already considered SUNBAE's in the music industry and they have

the audacity to treat them like that?!...so how much more for rising stars?

or idk maybe the hate is reserved for BIGBANG alone.XD

I'm glad that VIPS stood up for BIGBANG. This performance of them

will remain tainted in my heart because our boys remained collected and classy.

tumblr_lhcdjwQkiY1qd1lcko1_500.gif

Nonetheless, Congratulations BigBang for the win and please

i hope you guys wont perform on KBS again...EVER!

Guest chizse

Excuse me. Should i suppose KBS coudn't have counting ability or they was scared of BIGBANG will break someone's record.

You said by your own mouth that you just want to treat fairly. You call this id fairness ?!

ANGRY

Guest Candyy

i'm seriously upset about the way kbs treated bigbang. it wasn't even giving them any faces(chinese phrase) i mean, if kbs was "trying" to at least fake a fairness on their part, they shouldn't be having two other comeback artists with two songs each!!! it was like the pd was trying to put it in vip and bigbang's faces that "hah!i can't treat you however i want" gosh i'm pissed! is there anything iVIP can do to let our angers be heard? for once i want to get someone fired...sorry, i'm just really angry since i watch the show live and have to put up with other artists performances for too long. then when BIGBANG finally came on, i started boiling before our boys were even done. i felt bad for them. they don't deserve that kind of treatment.

can international fans post on kbs forum? i just want to show that pd that bigbang also have a big international fan base and we're pissed!!

Well, you guys know the performance at their electric love tour(?) where the cd stuffs up while they're performing Always but they pull through it with grace and talent? This is like the same thing in my opinion--just that there was no evil presence at their concert. I can't express how proud and how much respect I have for the boys for still bringing their A game instead of having a betchfest which I probably would have done. They were genuinely happy to receive the award--but is it just me or did they not thank musicbank? haha. I...YG, please don't let Big Bang appear on that show anymore. There is no sense of credibility anymore.

Guest naturalhonee

^ it was their Stand Up Tour back in 2008. i love that fancam =) it always makes me so proud of them.

anyway, i hope the VIPs in korea don't let this kbs issue go too easily. now that i think about it, things were way too obvious...so in-your-face that it feels like every issue was done on purpose. to get us mad.

the pd seems to think that because kbs is backed by the gov, he can abuse the power all he wants. if kVIPs soon go back to being quiet, it pretty much reinforces that. and it sends a message to the rest of the companies too. something like 'if we can mess with one of the biggest artists in korea from one of the big 3, and get away with it easily, we can do anything. so don't challenge us' - dramatic i know, but everything in kpop is dramatic and it wouldnt surprise me if the kbs pd's ego grows even more after getting away with this.

Guest wanderlove

I already expected that KBS or MuBank PD will somewhat sabotaged the performance of BB but I didn't expect that they will do it this low.. I expected them to manipulate the scoring system since they've been doing that since.. but to have the mess their live performance.. No, PD nim.. just NOOOOO! It's such a petty thing to do, and it's so obvious too.. during their performance, it was too dark compared to the other performances and there were no special effects.. I remember when Big Bang performed their past hits in MuBank, it was full of special effects..

I am one those fans who was against BB performing in MuBank.. yes I want YG and KBS to patch things up.. but NO to a comeback performance in MuBank.. we already saw that Big Bang could win no. 1 in Mubank even without broadcast in the music show since they could get the broadcast points in other shows from KBS... We can see them in other music station anyways.. and without fail or sabotage..

YG should've realized that with all the things that KBS/MuBank PD said in all the news article that was published, that it's going to be hard to forget the fight between YGE and KBS.. and by shoving or letting BB comeback there is like feeding a hungry lion..KBS/MuBank PD could do anything when BB is in their territory...

I hope that BB performing in MuBank is just a one time thing... just for their comeback..

Because BB is already in the middle of the fight, I don't want them to go at front..

Guest 2jnkek1

^ it was their Stand Up Tour back in 2008. i love that fancam =) it always makes me so proud of them.

anyway, i hope the VIPs in korea don't let this kbs issue go too easily. now that i think about it, things were way too obvious...so in-your-face that it feels like every issue was done on purpose. to get us mad.

the pd seems to think that because kbs is backed by the gov, he can abuse the power all he wants. if kVIPs soon go back to being quiet, it pretty much reinforces that. and it sends a message to the rest of the companies too. something like 'if we can mess with one of the biggest artists in korea from one of the big 3, and get away with it easily, we can do anything. so don't challenge us' - dramatic i know, but everything in kpop is dramatic and it wouldnt surprise me if the kbs pd's ego grows even more after getting away with this.

i completely agree. to me this is really not about winning. the fact that they mistreated BB like this while preaching about fairness is just bull. if no one really say anything on this, those broadcasting companies would just continue on and their power would grow and later it's not just BB that would be the target.

Guest MidnightByul

Breaking News:G-Dragon is one of the victims of tsunami in Japan.

cr. tumblr

I don't know if this was posted before or something but, I can't believe this. I'm so teary right now. I can't even think.

please don't post this stuff. how can this be true? why would GD be in Japan?...the person who posted this on tumblr lied! She said so herself. she was "joking around". Jiyong is fine, he's in Korea...-_-

post taken out.

I can't believe how cruel the person who you go the news from is to the Japanese people. To me, they're basically stepping all over the tragedy that took place yesterday. It was the same on allkpop. I mean, it's fine to care about kpop artists in Japan but some people seem to ONLY care about that. There are people, normal everyday people, who have actually died there. So many are missing. what a god damn richard simmons off for someone to joke about it. Sorry, I think I might a little sensitive right now.

Archived