★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest ooxstacee

DAESUNG ON RUNNING MAN! =D

DUMB AND DUMBER REUNION! I can't wait.

This makes me miss the original FO crew, lol.

They should just have everyone get on ONE show just for fun. It doesn't even have to be permanent. Just an episode of a show would be amazing. I want me some Dae-Hyori moments again, lol.

AND GD'S DEMO OF WHAT IS RIGHT. His voice is always so lovely.

EatYourKimchi's Music Monday was so cute, lol.

Somebody To Love practice:

I FREAKING LOVE YG! He's so nice this time around, haha.

He should release playful Big Bang though, seeing that we only get ONE episode of BBTV.

Why one? :( I was really looking forward to it too.

Acapella version of Cafe:

As if that song wasn't good enough already. I'm even more in love now. It's a good song to listen to when you go to sleep, lol. ♥ Ah. Their voices. I loooooove the falsettos. So pretty.

Acapella version of Thank You and You:

I like this version more than the original album version, lol. I like the album version too, but this one just sticks out to me more.

Nikon event:

OMG! YG FAMILY! GD looks so good. Omg. All smiles. And YB, hahaha. He's high. The way he takes pictures, pahaha. So cute. It's good to see them so happy. ♥

These are probably posted, but maybe I went through the thread too fast and didn't see them, lol. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to post again. :)

[Audio] BIGBANG - Tonight (Acapella)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL61PbjCufc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

[Audio] BIGBANG - Somebody To Love (Acapella)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTtD90oyPDw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

can someone please translate?

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2011030815174085468&type=1&outlink=1

it looks like BIGBANG is finally appearing on MUSIC BANK!!!

i think it says that today, March 8th, YG and MuBank officials have finally met to discuss the issue and have finalized BigBang's appearance on MuBank this Friday, March 11th.

don't quote me... im not sure, that's just what im getting from the article. waiting for official translations.

vv flibbert just posted it too? cool. i hope he translates the article. THANK GOD!!! finally, after all the drama. BIGBANG DESERVES THIS ISSUE TO BE RESOLVED. like GD said, he doesnt know for whom this fight is for. its definitely not for Big Bang.

bonus: HANTEO SALES REAL TIME UPDATE as of 330pm KST - 1100+ copies.

c: bestiz

^

OMO!!! yeah, he also said that big bang will only be performing Tonight

flibbertigibbet@6theoryforum just posted that news too

Big Bang are going to be on this week's Music Bank. 

idk how to react to this... i really wanted an apology from the PD before big bang performs dry.gif but then this means Big Bang's really got MuBank in the bag & they'll set the new record. i just hope this means that everything between YG & kbs is solved now.. at least this means no more drama, or at least i hope so. im glad to hear this though lol

edit: it seems like they'll only be performing one song, "Tonight", just like Music Core

BIGBANG WILL BE ON MUSIC BANK THIS FRIDAY

HOOOOZAAAA!!!!

well idk if Mubank would issue such an apology but im glad

they straightened this out. KBS wont let this pass..

i mean..DUH!!!

BIGBANG????!! c'mon!

tumblr_lhq73vIFBu1qdu2hjo1_500.gif

YOUTUBE VIDEO: Taeyang does all the LULZY at NIKON

TOP's endearing act on BIGSHOW.

Actually it's w/ DAESUNG not w/ SEUNGRI

WTH i actually saw a fancam of that by my friend Mhe who

went to the concert. She shared it on FACEBOOK

but its currently 'PRIVATE'

will ask her if she can post it on YOUTUBE.

Anyhow let me just describe the video:

It was on their THIRD CONCERT NIGHT when they sang 'KOE WO KIKASETE'

They went to this particular side (if i base it on the video

second floor and RIGHT SIDE -if facing the stage). There was a chaotic

movement of fans trying to be near them.

Then the fancam was a bit blurry because of too much motion.

The next thing i was able to watch was TOP and DAESUNG trying to fix

the railings and motioning the VIPS to go backwards. *there was so much pushing*

The security helped. Daesung went ahead and TOP stayed making sure

that the railings were ok ,after that he left.

Im writing this basing on what i saw on the fancam and im

crossing fingers that she'd upload it on youtube so

that you guys can see too.

YGE and KBS reach a compromise, Big Bang to make a comeback on “Music Bank”

20110308_bigbang1.jpg

The dispute between YG Entertainment and KBS has finally been resolved!

The boys of Big Bang will hold their long-awaited comeback stage on this week’s episode of KBS’s “Music Bank“, for which they’ll perform their title track, ”Tonight“. This will complete their round of comebacks on all three major public broadcast networks.

Representatives of YG Entertainment met with representatives of “Music Bank” on the afternoon of March 8th, and finally reached a compromise that allowed Big Bang onto the show. Industry representatives believe that this compromise was possible because of Big Bang’s ‘K-Chart’ win last week; they’ve also been nominated for this week as well.

The boys will focus on promoting their title track, which will also be performed on MBC’s “Music Core” this week.

Source: Star News via Nate

taken from akp

-_- Hmm wonder what the terms for agreement were because we all know this had more to do with the end of the year award than Big Bangs comeback. Hopefully YG got a good deal and hopefully this doesn't blow up again come gayo time.

More BB performances!!! ALL VIPs should cheer. I know KVIP really ought to be happy.

bigbangcheer.gif

I can't help feel bad for rest of artist though that was really there last chance to take home award :(

Guest doublehh03

^

OMO!!! yeah, he also said that big bang will only be performing Tonight

flibbertigibbet@6theoryforum just posted that news too

idk how to react to this... i really wanted an apology from the PD before big bang performs *quoted image* but then this means Big Bang's really got MuBank in the bag & they'll set the new record. i just hope this means that everything between YG & kbs is solved now.. at least this means no more drama, or at least i hope so. im glad to hear this though lol

edit: it seems like they'll only be performing one song, "Tonight", just like Music Core

i don't think big bang cares how many minutes they perform as long as they can perform for their fans.

and it's great how the album is still selling in the 1k+ on hanteo

I really want to see that fancam of Big bang. If you can, tell your friend that i'm on my knees for it, lol.

I'm glad that they have reached a compromise. the disagreement would only hurt big bang. I hope they didn't have to sacrifice anything though and i really hope that they can maintain a good relationship. I can't wait until the end of year gayos. Big Bang has the best stages--no joke. they have the most creative, beautiful, stunning, jaw dropping performances at the gayos and it would be a shame for them to go to only 2 out of 3. Though, i do worry that they'll be tired...

^

^

yeah i don't think they care either lol, they're probably just glad they don't have to be caught in between the drama they had no part in. i'm happy that a compromise was reached ^^

[News] Big Bang's new album roars atop Mnet chart for 2nd week

Big Bang's new album has listed all five of its songs on the top 10 slots of cable music channel Mnet's weekly chart from February 28 to March 6 for the second straight week.

Big Bang's new title song "TONIGHT" from their fourth mini-album came out the winner on Mnet's singles chart for another week followed by other songs from the same album "CAFE" and "WHAT IS RIGHT" which took second and third place on the chart after climbing two steps and three steps from their previous rankings, respectively. 

Big Bang also posted the rest of the songs from its albums on the chart as well including "SOMEBODY TO LOVE" in fifth place and "HANDS UP" at sixth.

Consequently, such led Big Bang to top the Mnet albums chart as well with its aforementioned album officially titled "Big Bang 4th Mini-Album."

This latest album, which is the group's first album released in over two years, is composed of music that incorporates hip-hop, electronic and dance numbers. The album has been topping various online music sites since its release on February 24.

Meanwhile, second place on the albums chart was once again secured by IU's third mini-plus album "Real +" which was released in mid-February and is composed of sentimental ballads "The Story …" and "Cruel Fairy Tale." 

Big Bang members G-Dragon and T.O.P's first duo unit album "GD&TOP" which was released in late December, climbed a step from the former week to place at third.

2011030809213979356_1.jpg

2011030809242901711_1.jpg

via bigbanghaven

Guest Banana Peel

It's so nice to see TY all hyper in public for once HAHAHAHA (well, I'm sure there were other times but let's just say they don't come too often). What made him so happy? hehehe, so cute. Surprisingly nobody else in BB seemed as hyper as TY hahahaha! :D

YAY, good to hear that BB's going to be on Music Bank. We get to see one more day of bb now , yoohoo!

Guest juang_bb

YGE OFFICIALLY UPDATED BIGBANG'S SCHEDULE!

ddd_2.JPG

fgfg_5.JPG

c: bestiz

Thursday March 10th: Mnet's M!Countdown 6pm KST

Friday March 11th: KBS Music Bank 605pm KST

Saturday and Sunday schedules arent updated yet but we all know, as previously announced, they'll make their comeback on Music Core this Saturday too, March 12th. They'll be on Inkigayo this Sunday for sure.

Guest kresten

Oh my, why is Jiyong looking sickly. Argh. I swear I saw one photo where he has wrinkles. I hope he's getting proper rest and relaxation. Is it just me? Or is he really extra thin and haggard this day on Nikon press con?

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Yay~ Daesung will be on Running Man. That'll be a fun episode to watch, I haven't watched it in a while,, because of uni so I definitely have to watch the dumb and dumber brothers being reunited! ^^

I love these acapella versions of all the songs, especially Cafe.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/3730/20110308120607422.jpg

gosh, jiyong looks so tired. T__T

Oh my, why is Jiyong looking sickly. Argh. I swear I saw one photo where he has wrinkles. I hope he's getting proper rest and relaxation. Is it just me? Or is he really extra thin and haggard this day on Nikon press con?

So it's not just me.

The pictures from the Nikon press conference makes me realise how thin he is. I know he's already very thin, but he's been working so much recently. His face looks slimnmer too. Is it the big glasses?

It's cool that the whole YG is endorsing Nikon.

This doesn't really happen at all! It's only YG!

I mean sometimes two groups come together to endorse something, but I don't I have ever heard of a whole entertainment company come together to endorse something. It must be pricey though lol.

Guest Michala01

Oh my, why is Jiyong looking sickly. Argh. I swear  I saw one photo where he has wrinkles. I hope he's getting proper rest and relaxation. Is it just me? Or is he really extra thin and haggard this day on Nikon press con?

He just looks skinny to me but otherwise his skin is as flawless as ever. It's the glasses, they make him look even smaller lol. 

Edit: whoops I topped the page..I have nothing to add lol blush.gif

Archived