★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest li_nikoru

I'm so confused with the "original" choreography....

Maybe this epic choreography was just for the special lives.. because they had more space.. but in normal stages they couldn't be doing the choreography?

I don't know how could it be more awesome than the one that we know...I hope Shaun did this "original" chorepgraphy too

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Candyy

@4jsis4 i love your sig!!! :D but too bad daesung wasn't there :( it would have been the perfect package, legendary style!

anyways, glad to see that BIGBANG is still holding on strong at the top of the charts. thank you so so much for keeping us updated. super excited for their comeback stage on sunday!!

Guest juang_bb

is YG really reading soompi or what? we were just having that choreo discussion a few pages back. its probably not that big of a change, they'd probably just gonna clean it up and do a choreo that would really fit for TV broadcast. I think the choreo we've seen for tonight, based on the practice vid, its like... you can appreciate it better if you see it as a whole and live. IMHO, Camera angles and shots just dont seem to capture its greatness so im all up for a "new" one. we'll see.

anyway, i havent congratulated BIGBANG for their win on MUBANK! CONGRATS BIGBANG!!! they deserve it. and that's all im gonna say. :vicx:^_^

i miss them already, waiting another day for INKIGAYO seems so long!

A lot of digital singles were released this week, but its nice to see the boys still staying strong up there. :)

oh, and their "average" faces pic is so well done as compared to the other groups we've seen. I see mostly YBTOPRI though. but hey, that guy on the pic looks HOT too! see BB boys make up such a PERFECT COMBINATION no matter how and where you look at it. :D

The story was about how when the Big Bang members showed up somewhere where the fans did not expect them to pop out, people started rushing over to one side pushing a mother and young child to get almost trampled. GD, seeing that the kid was having a lot of trouble and looked really scared, tried to help him up even though he himself couldn't stand up due to the crowd. GD asked the body guards near him to help the kid up but the body guards were only trying to protect GD and paid no attention to the boy. GD helped the kid up til the end and apparently there was a trash can about to fall on the boy and he was busy blocking that too. The person who saw this wasn't the mother herself but another fan that posted her experience and the mother found it and said that it was her. But anyways, the person who saw this happen says GD truly looked like an angel.  

But yeah, very humane story of GD :)

I love it when I read/listen to stories like these. They seem more human this way and not just pictures.

Hope this helps :)

thx for the translation =] always love to see them showing their warm personality and care for otherswub.gif

I'm so confused with the "original" choreography....

Maybe this epic choreography was just for the special lives.. because they had more space.. but in normal stages they couldn't be doing the choreography?

I don't know how could it be more awesome than the one that we know...I hope Shaun did this "original" chorepgraphy too

i read in somewhere said that the choreography with mic stand is only for concerts and comeback stages, so the original choreography maybe without the mic stand.

^Juang--- soompi and maybe twitter too?LOOOL we should start DMing each other then LOL.

VIPS should voice out their opinions in this thread but hopefully

in a nice way....YG/ YG people seems to be getting feedback here LOLOLOL.

change of choreo huh? hmm....nomnomnom

MR removed

빅뱅 - Tonight (MR 제거)

252392742.jpg

c:onpic || bigbanghaven

CONGRATS TO THE BOYS FOR THE WIN ON MUBANK! even though it was expected ahah, but great job to them nonetheless ^^ i can't wait to see their inkigayo perfs next, though i don't think that the "original" choreo would be that different from what we've already seen... seems like it's just to build up some anticipation or something sweatingbullets.gif i'm still excited to see it though, i hope that the camera angles will be a bit more flattering & that we'll still see GD play the guitar lol

as for the MR version of Tonight, it seems the big show affected their performance a bit. i think they were still tired & exhausted, but TOP sounded great & ohsosexy at the end. i can't really blame taeyang, he must be exhausted from dancing at the same time too. i'd love to see Cafe's MR removed version rolleyes.gif 

oh & congrats to the boys for continuing to dominate the charts!!!! w00t.gif

Guest juang_bb

the MR... they are really tired! they did the SBS and 3 night concert straight. it wasnt bad overall, i thought the verses were alright, its just that the chorus part isnt that good. Only Ri sings that part, i think since its the chorus, he probably needs more vocal support since its probably the hardest part of the song to sing live.

just some constructive criticism... might as well throw it out there just in case someone from YG reads it. lol

Guest shinhdeplol

C: emleess99 @ YT // bigbangupdates.com

OMG the bromance :wub:

New Photo of Big Bang from FILA Korea Website

YQcvy.jpg

C: fila.co.kr via gilbakk // bigbangupdates.com

More :D

1VSer.jpg

IAUxE.jpg

source: CYWORLD YG スターショップ

shared by gilbakk75 @ ameblo

Archived