★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

DUDE TONIGHT MV WAS PURE GENIUS. YG does it again. and i like how DS was the one with the bed scene now. FINALLY bbyboy be getting some action. and i dnt think i can see anyone else doing any of those scenes there. im pretty sure the MV would eb banned. buut to HELL WITH THEM. BC DS got some and we got some and thats all that matters. :] keep at it booys<3 oh so proud right now.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Why Jiyong cried on Strong Heart

- Translation -

GD: Omma, seems like this is the first time I’m talking to you like this on TV. You always worry about your son.

*long pause* GD tears.

GD: I love you.

Hodong talks to fast here so I can’t catch what he’s saying but the captions say: And the meaning behind GD’s tears is..?

And the the elderly lady starts saying how we should all contact our mums more often, say we love them and hug them and how mothers love it when their kids do that.

GD: Oma, It’s Jiyong. I don’t always talk a lot and I don’t call you much but now that I think about it I will start to express my love for you more from now on. I will be next to you and be a good son for a long long time. I love you. See you at home!

- CRYING AS I TRANSLATE THIS T___T -

C: nicoletty@tumblr // GorgeousSweetAmazingBaby @ 6theory

OMG this makes me miss my mom so badly tears.gif She passed away right when I and my sis were born tears.gif

^

i'm so sorry to hear that :( i hope that you & your sister are doing well now though. 

i was tearing up when i read that story about gd getting emotional too... i think i'll be crying when i watch the actual video with english subs. it must be hard for all 5 of the boys though. we don't think about it, but it probably affects them and that's probably one of the reasons why they do feel a bit lonely sometimes. gd probably feels it the most because he's been so busy doing gtop's album, then going straight to prepare big bang's album, and he just has no time for anything else. MAMA GD must be so proud of her boy though! i hope his mom got to see that message, she probably appreciates it. it just makes me sad to see him like that tears.gif

on the other hand, i can't wait til we get to see top & daesung on Strongheart! the Tonight MV was amazing, it was really nice. i've been watching it over & over ever since i got home from school. still spazzing out over dae's bed scene phew.gif and, last but not least, i just wanted to wish all VIPs who participated in the big bang contest good luck! may the best VIP win ;) i think we're all just extremely happy that the boys will be reading something we personally wrote or made. even if i dont win, i'm already extremely satisfied that YG even gave us this amazing opportunity. 

@shindephol late, late, condolences to you and your family dear. I had no idea. Thank you for always being here and posting and translating on the thread. I really feel thankful towards you. Be happy VIP <3

My TONIGHT mv review

Fcuking AMAZING, and people think why VIPs say so much about how BIG BANG is the most unique group out there! THEY DIDN'T USE ASIAN GIRLS MANN, AND IT STILL LOOKED AS FOINE AS HELL!!!! The song is really getting to me. Honestly, I didn't really like it when I first heard it (KILL ME), but now I see it. The masterpiece in which GD has created! KK SOOOO, You would THINK that Tae Yang, GD, or TOP would be the main characters, but NAHHH MANNN DO IT THE YG WAYYYY. YG is known for having 'okay looking' idols (I disagree with this btw, I think that every single person in the YG fam is FCUKEN gorgeous!). Just like this known fact, they put Daesung as the main lead! I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ANYONE WOULD FIND DAE UGLY! Geez! I heard enough about that man. Just reading comments on the YT comment page, comments that say 'Daesung is actually so hot!' or something like that, I feel bittersweet. It's because they realize that he's a very very very VERY good-looking person, with a wonderful personality, but yet, only after this MV, do they see his real beauty. I don't know. That's what I think. BLEH..

Daesungs cuts with the girl are FAB! I honestly, never seen Daesung with a girl intimately on screen. It makes me soooooo happy and giggly! AHHH~ THE BED SCENE HE'S BEEN TALKING ABOUT! It has arrived, and I was amazed! Gahhh Daesung can be real sexy <333 I swear, YG should continue on with the Caucasian girls, because they are also friggin FAB! Taeyang in his lovely sports car. That was just plain HOT! GD, still SO good-looking! Seungri near the beach! I remember when watching his teaser, and he filmed the beach around him and I was like 'wtf.....LOL' but now I find it lovely <3. OMG and did I just see a chick in TOPs bed!? TOP GOT LAID!? xDDD Proooooo mannn~ Proooo xD

Like what they say, only in Vegas! But I say only BIG BANG..........

^ okay that analogy sucked richard simmons, but still TEEHEE so happy~~~~~~

my feeling right now :

lololwhoseline.gif

Daesung on "Tonight" MV set

cq6ur.jpg

Picture was posted today on Chloe Wang's twitter. Chloe is the girl who was in the "Tonight" MV with Big Bang. She tweeted:

Dae and me goofing off on set!

She has also hinted at releasing more pictures that she took for fun while filming:

So glad Big Bangs video came out today! Who loved it?

Anyone interested in some behind the scenes pictures?

Let me know

cr:Chloe Wang's Twitter

via bigbangupdates

Guest darkaz619

^

there more pics at her facebook page but i don't know how to upload the rest of the pic only got Taeyang pic with her.

18306713629295507171155.jpg

DAESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG

DAESUNGGGGGGGGGGGG

DAESUNGGGGGGG

get it! get it! get it! get it! get it!

45837756.gif

he certainly can SMELL it! LMAO

i am incoherent right now because of DAE's HOTNESS

omg im nosebleeding! LOL..and why is YB forever ALONE???! XD

now I WANT GD to have an MV getting IT!!!!

(ok Macrina dont kill me LOLOLOL )

and why is TOP in bed w/ DAESUNG's girl????

hmm woman im eyeing you now

2ibjeq0.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL

33zcwtx.jpg

2va02a8.jpg

149mm92.jpg

1zwn136.jpg

29bbpk.jpg

c;Chloe Wang@Facebook

LOL..and why is YB forever ALONE???! XD

Simple dear, he knows I am watching him closely plus, unlike Ji, he doesn't want to cause me any agony! HARHARHAR!!! Btw, the girl in MV looks like a sane and alcohol free version of Lindsay Lohan! She seems nice though. :)

Simple dear, he knows I am watching him closely plus, unlike Ji, he doesn't want to cause me any agony! HARHARHAR!!! Btw, the girl in MV looks like a sane and alcohol free version of Lindsay Lohan! She seems nice though. :)

Oh hun,there's an answer for that i saw on OMONA

BECAUSE

"Taeyang is too #foreveralone and too short to be w/ TOP"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL no wonder no KISS parody w/ TOP huh!?

the girl is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS

and i love DAESUNG getting IT! lol

tumblr_lhdc09DRNu1qag2fmo1_400.gif

30u8eab.jpg

TOP, why are you always EYE john teshING THE CAMERA??? XDDDD

tumblr_lhddh6eHVj1qe439io1_500.gif

TOP, why are you always EYE john teshING THE CAMERA??? XDDDD

*quoted image*

Purposely ignores the omona comment! HARHAR! Anyhoo, as for your question regarding Tabi, that's because the camera has no ovaries thus he doesn't have to worry of having illegitimate sons and daughters! HARHAR! XD

Damn Dae and Chloe got so much chemistry! I SAY GET IT! GET IT! GET IT. . .GIRL!!! XD

T.O.P. Hid in a Shower Stall to Avoid His Next Schedule?

20110302_strong_heart_11.jpg

Big Bang’s Seungri revealed a story about the time when T.O.P hid in a shower stall to avoid attending the group’s activities.

The star guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart“, and told his story after he listened to Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan share about Eric locking their manager out because he refused to attend his next schedule.

20110302_strong_heart_14.jpg

Seungri revealed, “T.O.P did that once too. One day, our manager tried to wake up T.O.P by banging on his door, but he was ignored; our manager couldn’t find him anywhere. We later found out that he was hiding underneath the shower head in the bathroom. He called us and said that he was at home, inside the bathroom.”

(parts omitted)

Source: via Nate

translation: AKP

--

LOL, for some reason.. i can so imagine tabi doing that! :lol: 

Big Bang will pick 6 winners for a very special prize!

win.png?w=536&h=500

Big Bang is currently holding a contest on their facebook page and you could be one of the lucky winners! Go to the “Tonight event” tab and vote for your favorite song off the “Tonight” album. They will pick 6 lucky winners for a chance to win a very special prize from BIGBANG !!

Click on the redd button that says “Like” to vote for your favorite song!

Big Bang's Facebook

it doesnt hurt to try ^________^ just click the link & vote!

GDRAGON accidentally flashed a club?

20110302_gdragon.jpg

Big Bang’s charismatic leader, G-Dragon, revealed a story about how he once flashed his chest in public.

GD appeared with Seungri for the March 1st episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart“, and the maknae told a shocking story about how GD’s chest was once exposed. Seungri explained, “GD is very popular with the girls at clubs. One summer night, he went to the club wearing a sleeveless shirt. He was sweating a bit because he was dancing, and he was sitting directly under the lights“.

GD then caught the baton from Seungri and continued, “People are like that sometimes. Time to time, they want people to recognize who they are. I wanted to see people talk about me so I deliberately sat on a sofa in a place that could be easily seen“.

However, things didn’t go exactly as planned, as GD’s sleeveless shirt caused a big problem for him. His shirt got shifted by the sweat and it exposed his chest. GD explained, “The shirt kept moving inch by inch. My whole chest was exposed,” cracking up the audience with his embarrassing story.

All we can say is that there were some extremely lucky girls at the club that night!

Source: TV Report via Nate

Taken from akp

Guest bettechai

oh gosh .thanks ... more pls ..LOL ..:)))

i have a question will they be performing in Inkigayo,Mnet countdown,Music Core..??? will they ..???

pls yes..:)

EDIT:

T.O.P. Hid in a Shower Stall to Avoid His Next Schedule?

LOL TABI being a bad boy.. LOL... wonder what does he looks hiding in the shower stall..hahaha the oldest acting like a kid.... :wub::w00t:

[01/03/2010]-Daily Chart-Day 6

Mnet:

mnetd.jpg

Melon:

melond.jpg

Monkey3:

monkey3.jpg

Dosirak:

dosirak.jpg

Soribada:

soribada.jpg

Cyworld:

1- Cafe

4- What is Right

6- Tonight

Bugs: **no.1 is Gummy :]**

bugsa.jpg

Purposely ignores the omona comment! HARHAR! Anyhoo, as for your question regarding Tabi, that's because the camera has no ovaries thus he doesn't have to worry of having illegitimate sons and daughters! HARHAR! XD

Damn Dae and Chloe got so much chemistry! I SAY GET IT! GET IT! GET IT. . .GIRL!!! XD

LOL cause if Cam's got ovaries then he'd have thousands of babies by NOW..XDDDD

so how about this

Taeyang is alone so he's EYE SECKSING the SUN #likeaboss

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLing forever

Dae and Chloe..gosh they need a part 2 of the VID and how about some kissing scene?LOL

tonight1.gif

PASSION indeed

tonight4.gif

@Articles: Thanks cathy..TOP's trolling and maybe he's too lazy again XDDDDD

no wonder his manager said he's the one giving him so much trouble LOLOLOL

and GD why you exposing that CHEST????

20090116gdragon1.jpg

or maybe more like this?

tumblr_lhaopv8Law1qeceu1.gif

Real SECRET GARDEN vs PARODY

tumblr_lheb9xzllt1qeew1po1_500.gif

I just want to say THANK YOU TO ALL WHO JOINED SOOMPI BigBang comeback contest. I-VIPS rock and good luck to the entries which will be chosen. Stay tune for the posting of Soompi's Interview w/ BigBang soon.

Guest jasminmin

I can't wait to see it :D unfortunatly I only have one asian channel in my TV so I hope that channel shows it ;(

Archived