★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest jamielabbuhongki

US VIPS!!! UNIQLO started selling the BIGBANG COLLECTION today, just a reminder. if you are not living in NYC, you can call 1-877-486-4756 or email customer.orders@uniqlo-usa.com your orders and they are able to ship it anywhere in the US.

only 1 style is left for the hoodies and 3 styles left for the shirts! i was told that the rest just got sold out in the store. so if you're interested, please make your orders now coz it's running out FAST!

OMG how do yu order them by email????? Do you just send them the links or names of the shirts?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tekashi

Well I`ve only one thing to say:

Big Bang is back with big BANG!

Even haters has to deal with it.

As always Big Bang is making mess (in good way of course ;]). The charts are like crazy! ^^

dailymotion link for Secret Garden parody (with eng subs) - for those who can`t access YT

http://www.dailymotion.pl/video/xhacmv_eng-secret-big-bang-secret-garden-parody_shortfilms

Guest juang_bb

OMG how do yu order them by email????? Do you just send them the links or names of the shirts?

you can send them the item# and probably the size. go to their website at www.uniqlo.com and the products are all there.

but, i suggest you call them instead so you know right away which ones are still available. i was going to email them at first but decided to call instead and thankfully i did, coz the hoodies i wanted were all sold out already so i just bought the only 1 style left which wasnt too bad either.

Guest doublehh03

i know they recorded a comeback for mnet too, but do you know when is their next live comeback? want to see them perform tonight in front of fans.

Guest T.O.Gummibear

SOOOO jealous of everyone who got to be there!!! 

Thanks to all the VIP's who posted pics and fancams!!!

Though, I'm not sure I would faint at their concert, you can bet I would be crying my eyes out...I would end up looking like some hideous mascara eyeliner monster, lol! biggrin.gif 

All the guys did amazing and I was so moved by the vid of GD crying, I even teared up a bit. tears.gif

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

I see many people on here, 6theory, and allkpop alike are angered by the review.

Honestly, I don't mind Bigbang receiving criticisms.

Afterall, constructive criticisms help artists mature and learn in the process. Even though sometime it's harsh, it's good for you. That's what we called Tough Love ;)blush.gif

However, the reviewer on Allkpop-don't know if intentionally or unintentionally- focused on trying find the negatives to criticize instead of looking at the positives. Not once, he praised Bigbang for once again trying to pioneer the k-pop trend to something different; rather, he focused on how there's two remakes (which by me, is honestly a bit disappointing, but I rather have two good remakes than two generic horrible new songs), autotune-which was limited in this album IMO-, and one thing I can't tolerate was how he completely skipped "What is Right". GAHH! That got me raging, because I ADORE that song <3

Honestly, I love Bigbang so much that if they sell 10k or 1,000k...it doesn't make a difference to me. I'm attracted to their music, their charms, their life-stories rather than how people view them, or how popular they are. To me, they will be the best 5 boys in the Kpop industry (and trust me, I have seen a LOT :D )

On a side note: I ordered the first limited version of Bigbang's 4th mini album on DVDHEAVEN on the 16th of Feb. However, it has been more than 2 weeks yet it hasn't arrive and I'm getting worried, because I paid $20 for fast shipping...And this is definitely NOT fast T.T

Peace, love, BIGBANG <3

Actually, Big Bang is a rare case in which the general Korean public actually likes the music. Many might think that Kpop is so huge in Korea but in reality, it isn't. It just seems so big to the international fans because that's what's highlighted to us. Actually, in Korea, regular people doesn't care much for idols and actually don't think too good of them. However, Big Bang has broken the barriers set by the word 'idol' and have transcended prejudices that idols are just pretty faces given songs to sing and concepts to portray.

Omg that's so true. I think Kpop in Korea is generally popular only to the teens? older people are even embarrassed to admit they are fans. When I told my Korean friends (late 20s early 30s ahjummas) that I was a big fan of Kpop, and shyly said Big Bang...they even teased me. They can't believe I was willing to spend thousands to go to Korea for just the weekend to watch their concert and I have 3 kids and a hubby at home! couldn't get tickets :(

The review on allkpop and all the comments really infuriated me. People are disappointed because they keep comparing to their old music which I think is really unfair. But I knew this would happen, it always does when you have big expectations.

Guest Michala01

I also think there are a lot of fake fans on 6theory parading as real fans just to critisize big bang.

A lot of it is jealousy in my honest opinion, jealousy from fans of other idols.

Sorry that Big Bang mini coopers all over your faves B)

So Taeyang is going to feature on Swings new single! :w00t: just keeps getting better. I'm just glad hanteo fixed it didn't want there to be any drama later on.

I went against my better judgment read that review and bleh <_<. They made a good point on the harmonization but other than that I didnt appreciate the language. Back from oblivion??? psh gtfo. Big Bang was never forgotten EVER!! thats why they comeback is the biggest and was most anticipated of the year.  The spark is gone??......really just stfu.

"isolating themselves in their own styles" so what are you trying to say here?? no just no. This is why Big Bang is still together and are so unique. They're all able to create and express their own talents and musical style aka FREEDOM that way they can grow individually as artist which in return will help the group down the line.

Okay back to ignoring their existence time to go see soompis exclusive into YGE.

Guest Michala01

I hope YG never EVER gives allkpop any kind of special access to any of his artists, especially big bang.

Allkpop have a long history of posting some awful things about big bang and certain members (mainly GD). Just go back to the articles about Ji during 2009. It's enough to make my stomach turn.

Anyhow, I am loving how Soompi has handled the comeback and there has never been a doubt in my mind as to which place is better for kpop, Soompi always wins. They don't add unnecessary personal opinions to every aspect of how they run this place.

So thank you Soompi.

Allkpop, stay bitter and pressed. 

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Not sure if people saw the links earlier from eugenekim222, but SOOMPI has sub Secret Garden Parody here:

[ENGSUB]Secret Big Bang Part 1

[ENGSUB]Secret Big Bang Part 2

If YT doesn't work, there's also alternatives here:

Part 1: http://www.vimeo.com/20459431

Part 2: http://www.vimeo.com/20462354

As for allkpop...whatever. They can go on and write 10 album reviews that are good about Big Bang and I could care less about because it's my decision to like it or not anyways...XD They always have a reputation of bassing YG anyways, so I never really care for their articles much cuz VIPs will just add more fire.

Guest ooxstacee

Posted?

With Andie Chung (producer that works with YG)

bb86.jpg

Source: Andie's Cyworld / bigbangupdates

Be back to post about THE Big Bang Show! :D

Let's see. WHERE shall I start?

I actually overslept and missed the whole airing thing. Sad.

I'll just post about the ones I like, lol. If I talk about each performance, I might write an essay.

THEIR INTRODUCTIONS! OH MY GOD. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED HEARING THEM INTRODUCE THEMSELVES. *Dies. I like how they aired that one fangirl that had tears in her eyes.

LIES! *Dies, serious fanchant going on right there. And GD's invisible piano playing again was freaking wonderful to see again. AND WHOEVER PUT THE 5 LIGHTSTICKS RIGHT THERE IS A GENIUS! OH MY.

CAFE! MY FAVORITE SONG IN THE MINI-ALBUM. And I was so surprised with the falsetto, lol. It wasn't all GD afterall. And who wants their outfit? ;) I know I do.

Secret Garden Parody-- Omfg. GD makes such a beautiful girl. T__T! It's not my first time noticing but ah. This goes right into my favorites with Coffee Prince Parody. THIS one might win a bit. Oh, I laughed so freaking much. Daesung's character was epic. T_T The smell part was HILARIOUS! Omfg, then I died when GD got hit and flew, LMAO! YB and Ri's reactions were so different, LOL! I loved it. OH, AND THE KISSES. Oh TOP. Aren't you a little... lucky?

Sunset Glow, oh wow. T_T I remember watching those performances so freaking clearly. As if it was just yesterday. Ji leaning on Ri and the "ah ah ah" parts. I like their shirts, but it makes me hungry. Lol.

Tonight is just pure love. The choreography is just amazing. The dancers and the mic stands. Everything was so perfect. Shaun did it again. :) And Ji with his guitar. And him smashing it was the hottest thing ever. LOL! Still not into the whole skirt thing going on, but it's alright. T_T I'll live, like I always do.

And Tonight MV! JI'S FURRY HAT THING. I really like it. I'm sad I didn't get to see them in Vegas. But it's alright. I'll see them again soon. I am so in love with Dae's hair. ♥ But I wonder if they're going to release the other version of the MV. I kind of wanna see Dae's bedscene, hahahaha. I'm sure YG will find a way to show it to the fans.

It's a good thing I didn't talk about EVERY performance cause it's already an essay when I don't.

An extra picture from Andie's cyworld & bigbangupdates:

ybpiano1.jpg

Guest naturefairy

Big Bang music is unique & has its own flavor..i dont really mind the criticism..i mean,criticism is good cause you cannot hear good things all the time..you need to hear some 'not so good' comments so you can move forward but at the same time improving..but i dont like too harsh criticism either..whatever..i love big bang music so that's the only one that matters to me..

btw,just watch BB secret garden parody..one word for it...Hilarious..they nailed me with this parody..

dae;hmm...smell.. :lol:

but i think i cannot forget top kissing GD & seungri..a good kisser TOP..GD with boobs & wearing a bra..sexy GD..Haha..all in all..its very entertaining & fun..kudos to them.. ;)

Guest RTR891

I don't know can I write this at the "Show your love for Big Bang and win personalized prizes!" thread so I will post it here. I want to wish all the contestants the best of luck. Everyone who took their valuable times making the videos, posters, and letters are truly great VIPz. I know big bang will greatly love all your supports even though there can only be one winner. fighting!! ^^ Can't wait to here the announcement.

So, Hanteo updated their rankings for 2011 albums:

2n1yzrb.jpg

28imhwm.jpg

^ So based on this chart, Big Bang's new mini is at 91,205. Pretty sure they broke their 2008 record now on album sold in a week. TBH, the only record I'm interested in them breaking is their own. ^.^ Their biggest rival, for me, is themselves.

@doublehh, makes sense, since it's an artist chart. thanks for correcting me XD

TBH, the only record I'm interested in them breaking is their own. ^.^ Their biggest rival, for me, is themselves.

Thank you KC! perfect comment is PERFECT! ♥

@leslie_lie

Thank U for fixing our posts ^_^

Do you know when will the results be announce??

No problem, it is possible that within this week they'd release the INTERVIEW.

Im excited for the questions VIPS posted ^^

I hope YG never EVER gives allkpop any kind of special access to any of his artists, especially big bang.

Allkpop have a long history of posting some awful things about big bang and certain members (mainly GD). Just go back to the articles about Ji during 2009. It's enough to make my stomach turn.

Anyhow, I am loving how Soompi has handled the comeback and there has never been a doubt in my mind as to which place is better for kpop, Soompi always wins. They don't add unnecessary personal opinions to every aspect of how they run this place.

So thank you Soompi.

Allkpop, stay bitter and pressed. 

MTE.Some fans were asking YG's too unfair and why only promote w/ SOOMPI and not AKP.

Im not commenting on this because im w/ Soompi but AKP does have a track record

to be rude on BigBang articles if you guys remember "JOHNNY DORAMA"

it's only recently that posters on AKP arent that harsh on BigBang.

I also think there are a lot of fake fans on 6theory parading as real fans just to critisize big bang.

THIS.THIS.THIS! and i'd really hate to see if they infest SOOMPI too.

so to posers watch your backs. Madam DaeDae is looking at you.

tumblr_lhcdhkecrs1qcz8quo1_500.gif

tumblr_lhcdjwQkiY1qd1lcko1_500.gif

^^ LOL...anyhow to serious BIZ

SOOMPI BigBang comeback contest

thread will be closing in about 7 Hours.

kindly post your messages,graphics and videos.

We're accepting entries until March 1, 2011 12AM PST (Pacific Standard Time)

I just edited some of the posts a few hrs ago and may i say

THANK YOU SO MUCH

for all who participated.

I have 60 Video entries alone and i see that there were new posts.

VIPS also gave generous artworks and messages for BIGBANG.

Fanboys are killing it too! amazing. Thanks again to all.

Guest doublehh03

i think the mini has sold 88k. 91k includes all of their albums sold this year as you can see in the singer rankings.

and hopefully someone can continue to update the digital charts.

their fanbase is as strong as ever, and this album is reaching new fans. i think big bang will be very happy when they know this. hopefully they will re-invent themselves with another album down the line (hopefully they have enough time to make another one later this year)

Hanteo Album Chart:

Daily(28/02):

dailyhanteo.png

Weekly(21/02~27/02):

weeklyhanteo.png

Monthly(01/02~28/02):

monthlyhanteo.png

source:hanteo

BIGBANG 4th mini album Sales on Hanteo:

24th : 5,731

25th : 12,449

26th : 8,623