• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

o0729041011078589507.jpg

o0729041011078589506.jpg

C: 투더뱅뱅 @ bestiz // gilbakk75 @ ameblo

More photos from Hing Daesung (some of those 27 photos have been posted before :sweatingbullets: )

20110225hingdaesungb29.jpg

20110225hingdaesungb30.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb4.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb5.th.jpg

20110225hingdaesungb1.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb23.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb26.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb29.th.jpg

20110225hingdaesungb6.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb8.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb9.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb10.th.jpg

20110225hingdaesungb12.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb13.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb14.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb15.th.jpg

20110225hingdaesungb16.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb17.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb18.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb19.th.jpg

20110225hingdaesungb20.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb21.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb22.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb24.th.jpg

20110225hingdaesungb25.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb27.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb28.th.jpg20110225hingdaesungb3.th.jpg

C: Hing Daesung@Naver Blog // @ smileholic

viewimagefz.jpg

C: Wing.s @ DCinside

Guest omgshinshin

110228 BIGBANG Daesung&SeungRi - BamBam Preview!!

C: realgilbakk @ YT

Spazz no.1: Daesung calls Seungri "SEUNGHYUN AHHH!!!!"

Spazz no.2: That TOP TOP TOP again :P

BIGBANG... H.O.T.... G.O.D....Sechs Kies :wub: It would be an awesome show ^^

If Shinhwa's Dongwan or Eric were there... I would have screamed. Dongwan in variety shows is always lol. And Eric's 4Dness.

Those are some really epic guests - old school idols with Big Bang.

Does this mean... Big Bang is in line with them now?

Das right!

I,myself knew about Bigbang around 2006 but didnt

start stanning them last 2007. This is coming from someone who's been into KPOP for almost a DECADE and never

became a fan of any group.

We all have different taste in music and this is why BIGBANG is special because they give different varieties

to fans of different music genres.

Same.

I've known Seungri since 2005 through Coke Play Battle Shinhwa and I saw Big Bang debut and all. But it wasn't until 2007 that I started to really appreciate them as artists even while being in another fandom (Shinhwa). And it was not until 2008 that I started stanning them so hard.

Their genuine passion for music really astounds me. They each have different styles that they can explore when doing solos. I, for one, loves Seungri's and Taeyang's style more than the others' and I'm really glad that while they can't release BB songs like theirs, they have their solos to channel their style though. Same with GD and GD&TOP and when Daesung releases his own album.

Sheesh. Personal preferences, it exists!

Guest Luvables

Lol I don't understand why people are debating so much about why bigbang is popular or what the general public "wants" or "fell in love with" first. I know many fans that dislike their more hiphoppish more rappish type songs and like their more pop oriented songs and vice versa. I think what they wanted is to reach different types of fans and not just one region. It's okay to me to have fans not happy with some of their different songs, but you have to realize different fans like them for different reasons. It's something they (bigbang) have to accept and I guess maybe fans shouldn't stress over.

I can't wait for the dvd! They seem to have been pretty close to the audience during the concert based on the fancams and photos. I still can't get over the skirt(gladiator) concept thing because it cracks me up, but I'll get use to it as always with their strange outfits lol.

My little addition to the discussion so far...

Old VS New BB

It is easy to replicate, copy a successful formula from 1 song to another, 1 album to another, 1 language to another.

To INNOVATE, CREATE and SPIN OFF a new thing is tough. But those who do it, engrave their name in history.

My respect and love to BB for

1. Always trying new styles. Good or bad results, is just a form of feedback so that they can improve on the next song/album.

2. Not allowing others to push them away from innovation. When the authorities and broadcastors condemned their performance, they refuse to change their lyrics and stood by their beliefs. They are not bothered by fans who threaten to abandon them, for those are people who do not believe in their values.

3. Always trying to improve their craft. I love it that TOP is trying out rapping in a higher pitch/tone (esp in Hands Up) though he is stronger and more used to rapping in the low and strong tone. Good or bad, is for him to judge. I thought SR did a great job in Cafe with the falsetto, after training it for 6 months (or a year?). He sounded smooth and effortless.

Also, i feel that their writing skills has improved as the lyrics are able to let listeners appreciate complex issues and think deeper(eg. What is Right). I thought TOP and GD is able to complement each other better in this album in terms of writing.

Album Sales

In my opinion, I am more concern on how much and why I should like their new music/album. Low ranking on charts will not deter me from supporting them. In this digital world, I will only buy albums if the songs are well written and composed so as to put my money in the people who puts in the efforts and deserves my money, not those who spin the same records over and over again (or copy from others) and work their artists to death.

Hence I won't get so upset and technical over how they are doing on the charts cos as BB said, they have lost interest in chart rankings already.

OMG... Can't wait for Comeback on SBS tonight.......

Guest sketombe

Baby don't cry (Daesung) is awesome.

It's different vibe in KPop.

Daesung proves to us that he can sing various genres.

Great song, voice, attitude Daesung! :D

Too bad its only half of the song :(

Guest omgshinshin

Daesung's Baby Don't Cry.

Whoever composed that needs a raise, YG.

If Dae's album has a little pop-rock feel to it with Jazz and Blues, I WILL LOVE DAESUNG FOREVER AND EVER.

Justt curious though, anybody seen a fancam of las night's performance of Heaven? I've only seen a TOP focused one and that short clip of Jiyong choking up but I need a Seungri focused on or a Jiyong focused one. A friend told me of a cool G-Ri moment during it.

Daesung's Baby Don't Cry - 2 mins audio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI0tZqOpsa8

This song have a sense of R&B & a little

of rock feel to it.

What makes it even beautiful is

our dear Daesungie's melancholic &

powerful vocals.

I cringed when he sang "Baby don't care,babby don't cry"

I got a feeling maybe they

will include this inside the cd

version of BS 2011 or even their upcoming

album at the 2nd half of the year.

On the side note,I could not

wait to see a full hour of

BIG BANG'in performances

back-to-back.

Greetings from BigBang to us Filipino VIP's?! :w00t::wub:

and they will be releasing their 4th mini album here! YAY! :lol:

after the release of 2NE1, and on March 5,2011 is GD&TOP's album launch.

It's YG domination!

It really makes me excited that maybe one day...I can watch their concert live! blush.gif

Guest riise_cool

Baby don't cry...baby don'y cry...baby don't cry....

Give me your smile.....:)

I'm waiting solo album...:)

Thanks everyone share photos and fancam...:)

i just got back from my 3rd day of Big Show Concert.

today's concert was exactly like yesterday except that

at the end of the concert they took pics on the stage with

the sea of vips as the background..it's gonna be a beautiful pic as all vips

proudly raised up the lightsticks.

yesterday i was so close it's like seeing them in HQ

& almost touch their hands

BUT today i was much closer

it's like seeing them in HD lol

& omg I GOT TO TOUCH HALF OF DAESUNG's SWEATY PALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spazzing like crazy!!!!love Daesung<3

I'm still amazed of how gorgeous & beautiful they're in real life

GD's skin,spikey blonde hair,eyebrows,smile..he's just glowing

Guest juang_bb

^^^you know im FOREVER JEALOUS! lol :) nice to hear you had so much fun.

and oh.. i cant wait to see that PICTURE!!! its gonna be amazing for sure! i hope YG releases it soon as one of the press photos like in the YGFAM concert. BIGBANG & VIPS! :D

anyway, list of people who went to the 3-day concert:

First concert

Beast, Teen Top, TVXQ, Choi Jong Hoon, Eugene, Gain, Choi Tae Joon, Sandara Park, Gong Minji, Park Bom

Second concert

Ahn Seon Young, Lee Min Woo, Park Bom, Gain, Jang Hyun Seung, Kim Yoo Jung

Final concert

Shim Eun Ha, Ha Ji Won, Brian, Colleen Park, Lee Soo Hyuk

LOL poor GD.

c: flibbertigibbet@6theory

Ha Ji Won was there! OMG!! i wonder how she reacted when she saw the Secret Garden parody with GD all proud and flaunting his boobies! :lol:

watching SBS right now

omg I just saw the SBS Bigbang comeback preview

30 mins more..excited!!!!

i just got back from my 3rd day of Big Show Concert.

& I GOT TO TOUCH HALF OF DAESUNG's SWEATY PALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so damn happy omg..lol

btw..forgot to tell you guys

that they have 2 VERSIONS of TONIGHT MV

the one that they showed @ BIG SHOW is VERSION 01 :]

Archived