★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naturalhonee

not surprised if they end up at the hospital after the last big show concert on sunday.

they have had way too much to do recently, and im sure they've been trying to fit everything into all 24 hours of a day, everyday, for the past week. sleeping wasn't an option...

i can't imagine all the planning / rehearsing / filming that went into producing the hour-long shows on both SBS and Mnet... i rmb watching the movement lifestyle episode for YB's comeback, and they spent a whole day at mnet just rehearsing and filming over and over again. and YB was doing, like what, 2 songs that day? must hv been hell for them to do a whole album worth of songs.

then there's the big show concerts - triple the amount of songs to plan and rehearse. the prep work isn't even the worst part for them, because the concerts these few days will definitely suck all the remaining energy out of them, especially since they run around the stage so much.

and GD, TOP and SR hv only just finished full-on promotions for their duo/solo songs before doing all of the above. i feel exhausted just thinking about all the work they've had to do.

but of course, hard work pays off! because they are rocking itunes!!! so the highest position they've achieved so far is #6 on the overall itunes chart?

and those who are worrying abt their album sales in korea. maybe it's lower than usual because there are just so many ways to buy the album now.

FAN ACCOUNT 

Big Show is Heaven on Earth.  Cried countless times.  Touched GD’s hand.  No one dull moment.  Exhausted but elated.  Oh, and Tabi kissed Ji.  And all five members of BigBang remain perfect.

Top 10 moments of Big Show 

10. Tabi trying to slap Dae during High High and Dae consistently resisting.

9. Seungwhore continues to be embarrassing during MC

8. Dae’s solo song “baby don’t cry” (?) made me cry like a baby; in fact, Dae in general Pwned. His high noted were phenomenal and he owned his newfound sexiness like nobody’s business.

7. Towards the end of he concert, everyone was sweaty (the standing area was like a swamp of female hormones) but all the BB boys standing under the spotlight, the beads of sweat seem to shimmer with godliness.

Typing with an iPod so this will be slow

6. Oh Yeah made the whole standing area jump like a mosh pit; the song finally in its element, Bommie looks gorgeous

5. “What Is Right” revealed to be GD’s favorite song of the album: yeah, suck on that, WIR haters!!! Oh and GD playing the guitar soli in What Is Right, looking 25 kinds of sizzling hot.

4. The whole Secret Big Bang skit I basically screamed through; but two moments stand out. Top carrying GD on his back at the end of te skit - straIght up like a couple, even more than the kisses. Ngl, I got teary. Oh and in the NG Top savors his kiss with someone

3. Getting to participate in my first fanchant in front of Lies. Dude, this is serious emotional stuff, when I got to ullin big bang, tears were free steaming from my face and I ain’t Alone in that crowd

2. Looking up at Ji’s shining face as he slapped my outstretched hand. How will the rest of my life live up to this experience ;____;

1. 10 minutes of VIPs chanting Saranghae then them coming out in that crown, our kings. Tae is right, we trust you and you trust us. VIPs john teshing rock.

Credit to: http://o-srsly.tumblr.com/ 

Guest beiusung

Apparently Beast, Teen Top, and TVXQ (don't know if it's JYJ or the new TVXQ) were at the concert.

cre: fibbert@6theory

i guess that's JYJ, because Top is close to jaejoong ang Yoochun

lol already the 12 seconds of GDs as Gil Ra Im on the Secret Garden parody were too funny!

He really tried to be in the role, hahahah

I mean even with the shape and so on lol

man, can´t wait to see the whole parody, and Taeyang with THAT hair,

very stylish, man XDD

I hope soon will be added more videos of the Big Show 2011^_^

Guest shinhdeplol

7cd8bf0d666842776a60fb4e.jpg

8ccf7af0e1d9d68af3d3854c.jpg

f637f63210c4cd620b55a943.jpg

C: 518% // BIG_wow @ baidu

tumblrlh6o8gojwb1qbwgyl.jpg

Isnt this the hoodie from Coffee Prince parody??? :wub:

Big Bang holds “Big Show 2011″ concert!

Big Bang made their fans go wild by having an epic concert, which marked their official comeback in two years.

On February 25th, the ‘Big Bang Concert Big Show 2011‘ was held in Seoul Olympic Gymnasium, showcasing Big Bang’s upgraded talents and vocals in their passionate performances.

They performed the songs from their new mini album, ‘Tonight‘, including ‘What is Right‘, ‘Cafe‘, and ‘Somebody To Love‘, as well as their past hits such as ‘Haru Haru‘, ‘Lies‘, and ‘Last Farewell‘. G-Dragon started off their ‘Tonight’ performance by strumming chords on a guitar, surprising the unsuspecting crowd.

The other members also performed their solo songs, with Seungri performing ‘VVIP’ and ‘How Come‘. Daesung revealed his new unreleased song, ‘Baby Don’t Cry’, delighting the crowd with his sweet vocals. While GD & TOP were performing ‘Knockout‘, a military tank was placed on the stage, making the performance even more memorable. 2NE1’s Park Bom also made a guest appearance during their performance of ‘Oh Yeah‘.

During the concert, the members made sudden random appearances in the crowd, sending the 14,000 fans into a frenzy.

In addition, the members parodied the popular drama ‘Secret Garden‘, renaming it to ‘Secret Big Bang‘. Seungri starred as Seung-ska, TOP as Kim Joo Top, GD as G-Raim, and Daesung as Secretary Kang and the mother, Kang Bunhong.

GD stated, “We came back after 2 years and 3 months, it’s been a long two years. We’re so happy we finally get to show you our charms on stage. Because we made you wait for so long, we’ll work that much harder. We increased our strength a lot because of you. You should be pumped up!“.

Daesung jokingly added, “The reason why we made all the fans wait for 2 years and 3 months is because we’re going to perform nonstop for 2 years and 3 months“. TOP said, “Our CEO even said, ‘I haven’t seen you guys work this hard in a long time’ to us when we were preparing for our album“.

The encore stage also didn’t disappoint the fans. Before the stage started, the members made a quick appearance by responding to the fans’ “I love you” chant.

Big Bang is holding a second ‘Big Show’ on February 26th, marking the start to the promotion for their new mini album.

Source: Sports Today via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

Archived