★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest hayakatsu

^i see. thanks for the clarification. but... wouldn't it be easier for YG to see all current responses in a new thread? i mean, this thread does start with old comments from 2008. or am i just being super confused? haha. sorry guys. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tikamicizia

yess yesss I agree 100% let's make the 3rd thread asap.. hurayy

btw where's the source for the album sales.. 18k seems so little,, idk, maybe a lot of vips buy @ yg shop?

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

OMG~ I remember GD broke a guitar duing the Big Bang Show BTS toO! So does that mean everytime they perform TOnight, they'll broke one cuz there's a break in the song where a guitar is playing! LOL..that'll be so epic!!!

GD STANS OUT THERE! HOLD ME!!!!!!!!! OMFG LES! HE EFFIN DESTROYED THE GUITAR AND WENT EMO? GUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL! HEARTBROKEN FOR REALSSSSSSSSSS! MY GAHD! I NEED TO SEE THE FANCAM OF THIS LIKE RIGHT EFFING NAOOOO! I DON'T CARE IF IMMA END UP JIZZING IN MY PANTS - GIVE.ME.JI.STRUMMING.THE.GUITAR.

Guest juang_bb

yess yesss I agree 100% let's make the 3rd thread asap.. hurayy

btw where's the source for the album sales.. 18k seems so little,, idk, maybe a lot of vips buy @ yg shop?

got the update from bestiz, based on HANTEO real time charts.

anyway..

OMG! GD playing the guitar... now give me the fancam!!! i wanna see!!!

GD looks like a cute girl in that BTS pic! and the huge crown looks so cool! :D

Guest samosvetleee

Noone mentioned about the TONIGHT - MV - how was it ??

I guess everyone was like that tweet i saw earlier : THANK GOD IT IS OVER, I AM DRAINED MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY...w00t.gif

From what i saw in twitter&soompi it was a life-time-all-kill-experience ..Can't wait for the fan accounts&fan-cams&fan-pics to come :) :) :)

The soompi background.

WOW. Soompi never did that for ANY kpop group ever since I signed up here in 2007.

-

Might I mention, seungri is so lame. Doing that thumb gesture. TOP was like DUDE, SO NOT COOL. Poor GD, his fatigue really shows.

Guest juang_bb

someone from bestiz posted that GD got a ringer shot (IV shot)today before the concert. its the same one TOP was getting when Seungri called him during TAXI due to exhaustion.

he looked so dead tired during the SBS BTS... their schedules are so packed! i hope they make it all through the concert. they still have 2 more nights to go.

The soompi background.

WOW. Soompi never did that for ANY kpop group ever since I signed up here in 2007.

-

Might I mention, seungri is so lame. Doing that thumb gesture. TOP was like DUDE, SO NOT COOL. Poor GD, his fatigue really shows.

Wha-what?I don't get this - did this happen during BS? Explain please. :)

Guest shinhdeplol

Wha-what?I don't get this - did this happen during BS? Explain please. :)

I think Kim (right? ^^) is talking about this :lol:

tumblrlh4o9uwijg1qetjfg.gif

Look closely @ Double Seunghyuns :P

C: 180888 @ tumblr

Oh my God it looks like THE show to see and yet I'm stuck in Canada T__T

Life suck sometimes...

I hope there will be new fancams updated soon!!!

Hope the guys had fun, it been 2 years so I hope they were happy being on stage again :)

Did Ji really play the guitar while they sang HEAVEN???? OH GAHD! MY HEART - be still! XD

Mac!!!! That would be so could if it was true!! :o

Guest kresten

so they only sold 12k for Feb 25? Why is it so few? I'm kinda worried. Hope sales won't disappoint because literally the "entire" Kpop world is definitely looking at them. Anyone who can give us perspective on this? Relative to BB's group/solo previous releases, how did this sale fare?

Guest mevidalady

with all this buzzing about GD...now am in deep thinking how to MAKE HIM MINE! lol

Shall i go for witchcraft thingy?dry.gif 

I need to find a solution on how to become the medusa of his LIFE or else am gonna DIE an OLD WOMAN vicx.gif

Archived