★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

President Yang is Confident About Big Bang’s Comeback More Than Ever

th.374ebfcdcb.jpg

YG Entertainment’s president, Yang Hyun Suk, has shown his confidence about Big Bang’s comeback.

On the 23rd, President Yang spoke with Star News and said, “When I first heard the songs that were going to be on Big Bang’s new album, I automatically thought they will be able to give off a big energy in the music industry once again.”

Continuing on, he said, “I also thought the title song ‘Tonight’ will be a song that will liked by fans who are in their 10s, 20s and even 30s because of the electronic sound that’s alive within the song. For that reason, they tested many things for this album and in my opinion, the result is good.”

President Yang’s words would make the listeners more interested in the album because he’s famous for giving strict evaluations as much as he shows affections towards the artists at the agency.

As soon as Big Bang revealed the song, “Tonight” on various music sites, it was first on various charts. Of course, other tracks were listed high in the charts as well.

President Yang said, “We’re planning on promoting just one song, which is their title song, ‘Tonight.’ I also hope that this will become a big hit song in the music industry since it has been a while.”

Lastly, he said, “We are planning on promoting Big Bang’s album by advertising it on buses, movie theaters and many more. I hope that everyone will have a good time with Big Bang.”

Source: star.mt.co.kr

Translated By: solshin3@21BANGS.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

Anyway Does anyone can give me YT link for GRI Strong heart eng subb?

Thank you&YOU

Here you go, by the way!

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/shiareagy6thalbum/1

So, the album!

I'm really amazed by it, seriously. It's better than even I expected it to be. All of the new songs sound absolutely amazing, especially Cafe (my personal favorite), and even Hands Up has some tiny changes made to it to keep it fresher to us. I have to say, I more than appreciate the work these boys have put into the album and it's paying off big time! Love them!

Guest littlevoice

My thoughts about the album... 

Did TOP just smooch me good night at the end of TONIGHT? 

That's all I can say for now.... I'm still trying to process everything in my mind but I need to because tomorrow...

ITS BIG SHOW 2011!!!! 

I'm gonna die of spazzing if this continue...

BIG BANG... you boys are making me crazy... 

@ everyone supporting the boys in iTunes... you guys are amazing... cheers to all VIPS!!!!

An ‘all-kill’ for Big Bang!

th.7b2c8af3e9.jpg

Big Bang’s comeback has been nothing short of phenomenal.

First, there was an international manhunt amongst VIPs to find the location of the group - turns out they were in the States filming an MV. Then, the announcement of the album release date and their promotion schedule threw the rest of the industry in a tizzy, as management companies reshuffled dates to prevent their artists from getting overshadowed. Then, the five receive an hour-long comeback special on SBS, an honor which only had previously only belonged to the legendary Seo Taiji. Finally, YG Entertainment pulled out all the stops, splurging a couple hundred million won alone in just the advertising and promotions for the album.

The result? Big Bang shattered records for their mini-album pre-orders, and now they’ve achieved an ‘all-kill’ on the top real-time charts in Korea (Soribada, Melon, Dosirak, Bugs and Cyworld). If that weren’t enough, the ‘YG-Life’ blog has seen a literal explosion in site traffic, with a 30-fold increase over the past week or so.

th.8470f03187.jpgth.b721a45492.jpgth.c5100b78bd.jpgth.c23c34a865.jpg

Source: OSEN

Credit: Allkpop

Big Bang takes over music charts with new album

Korean idols Big Bang has returned to the local music scene with a bang with all six tracks from their fourth mini-album listing within the top ten spots on numerous online music charts upon its release yesterday midnight.

Their title track “TONIGHT” has placed on the No. 1 spot followed by their other songs “HANDS UP," "SOMEBODY TO LOVE," "WHAT IS RIGHT," "INTRO" and "CAFE" -- all written and composed by G-Dragon, according to the real time music charts for MelOn, Dosirak, Cyworld, Mnet, Bugs and Soribada.

The group will begin promoting their latest release through their annual "2011 BIG SHOW" held tomorrow till February 27 at the Gymnastics Stadium of the Olympic Park as well as airing special televised shows on SBS and Mnet.

Big Bang's comeback to the local music scene had been much anticipated since it is their first release in over two years in Korea -- the last was "REMEMBER," featuring their hit title track "Red Sunset."

Composed of other members T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri, Big Bang was discovered and trained by major talenthouse YG Entertainment. They made their debut in 2006 and has since released a number of albums and hit songs such as "With U," "Lies" and "Haru Haru."

The group successfully crossed over into the music market in Japan during the summer of 2009 with their debut single "My Heaven" and toured the country attracting a total of 60,000 fans. After promoting their latest release in Korea, the boys will embark on a concert tour titled "Love & Pain Tour" in Japan starting in May.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

LINK_BANNER_20110223141138.jpg

LINK_BANNER_20110223141221.jpg

LINK_BANNER_20110223141303.jpg

credit: Cyworld

Cyworld

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Dosirak

Untitled-2copy.jpg

Melon

Untitled-3-2.jpg

Bugs

Untitled-4-2.jpg

Mnet

Untitled-6-1.jpg

Soribada

Untitled-7.jpg

Big Bang's new mini album contains music, fashion and style [NEWS]

The idol group, Big Bang, has returned after 2 years and 3 months and have revealed new songs where the quality of the songs are higher than what we expected and we mean every word. Actually, after the album was revealed, positive feedback by the fans were left on various online community boards.

Big Bang has returned to the music industry on the 24th with a 4th mini album. They have past the stage of idol and have become an icon where their new songs would become international songs and at the same time include Big Bang’s personality and capture the hearts of listeners with these two ideas.

They still have a bit of the style that could be seen when they were promoting “Lies” but instead of repeating it, they included emotional lyrics and melody that doesn’t irritate the listener’s ears.

The title song of their mini album is “Tonight” and once you hear it for the first time, you’ll know it’s their song because of Big Bang’s music style and it includes Big Bang’s personality but it’s a song that has a change from their past songs. The song makes the listeners feel comfortable and relaxes the atmosphere with Big Bang’s special electronica rhythm and emotional melodies.

The part where Taeyang sings, “I will find you oh eh oh I will find her under the moonlight that’s shining down on me oh eh oh oh oh although I don’t where the end is. Tonight tonight tonight tonight I still don’t know what love is and I’m still lonely on this night” tickles the ears with the soft and yet comfortable lyrics of the chorus and with Daesung’s clean and appealing voice and with Seungri’s vocal skills that’s good at delivering the feeling, it makes the listeners relax.

Almost as if the ballad and dance was mixed into one body, it has a strange mix where it gives the heart a warm and comfortable feeling and at the same time become a popular song by including electronica sound, acoustic guitar, digital and analogue sounds. The song becomes more fun as it has a sorrowful feeling and then changes to a spirited atmosphere and the sound of the wolf howling is very witty, bringing out the fun in the song even more.

The song, “Intro-Thank You & You” begins with Taeyang’s voice and it delivers each other member’s feelings through their character. “What Is Right” and “Cafe” is mostly played with an acoustic performance instead of an electronic sound making it seem like they’re whispering the songs and at the same time tell the listeners about their feelings, making the song seem more alive and fresh.

Source: Osen

Translated By: solshin3 @ 21BANGS.com

Posted by: sfuza_14 @ Big Bang Updates

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2011/02/big-bang-new-album-contains-passion-and.html#ixzz1Es52Q1vn

Guest Michala01

The boys are everywhere and rightly so. This comeback has gone flawlessly so far. 

I am quite literally dying waiting for the MV to be released. We have no idea about when do we? Like not even if it is today or next week lol? wacko.gif

Come on YG don't do this to us. We've waited long enough. 

my friend just bought the album today @ myeongdeong

and the poster that the gave to her is this pic.

522565d70xseezj.jpg

btw there is an unseen GD pic in it..so handsome

from the first day I came to seoul,Bigbang/GD&TOP/Seungri new/old songs are played everywhere

yesterday I stalked YG building but they didn't show up :[

^I think that Daesung pic is one of the unseen pic in the album just like GD

those unseen pics are gorgeous >_<

sorry so the pics were already posted.

didn't have the time to backtrack >_<

Guest shinhdeplol

TAEYANG'S NEW TWEET

Thanks to your much love for my album solar, i could win the best male artist of the year. show me your love on bb's new album,too!!

New Set of YG Family Concert 2010 Making Book

tumblrlh11k6o0es1qbkc0d.th.jpgtumblrlh11xkrsgt1qbkc0d.th.jpgtumblrlh432n5jjb1qzjb8k.th.jpgtumblrlh434ysu6n1qzjb8k.th.jpg

tumblrlh43910web1qzjb8k.th.jpgtumblrlh43boz0dz1qzjb8k.th.jpgtumblrlh43ehhhuc1qzjb8k.th.jpgtumblrlh43hwlchj1qzjb8k.th.jpg

tumblrlh43mgs8oo1qzjb8k.th.jpgtumblrlh449sxxmz1qzjb8k.th.jpgtumblrlh44l8f8jn1qzjb8k.th.jpgtumblrlh44o1efeh1qzjb8k.th.jpg

Sources: As tagged in each photo.

Shared by VIP4DAESUNG @ bigbangupdates

Archived