★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest heartsongs

I finally have time to post here. With such a beautiful night yesterday :D I couldn't gather myself and write a proper reply here. Here are my opinions about the album:

I'm too used to Hand Up and Somebody to love in Japanese so I think it will take some time for the Korean versions to grow on my, especially when they don't change the songs much, only in TOP's rap parts I think.

Big Bang always has cool intros but this one is my least favourite. I'm not saying that it's bad or anything but the previous ones just so great. I always wish they make a full song instead of such a short intro. Nevertheless, Thank You & You is still good. It makes me sing along with them "I'm fine, thank you and you?". Thanks to you, Big Bang, I'm really fine and never feel any better :)

Now to the other 3 songs, save the best for last, I LOVE THEM. I find the word "love" is not enough to describe how I feel about this songs. I felt really emotional when I first heard them yesterday. This is the Big Bang I love. They always keeps moving, expanding with their music styles and create some great music. Anybody who says that they expect somethings like Lies or Haru Haru and therefore disappointed with this album, they know nothing about Big Bang. And I bet that if Big Bang releases a song like Lies, they would criticize that Big Bang has nothing new, the same old style, no innovation, blah blah blah.

Mr. YG finally made a right decision that promote 1 title song only, and he finally picks the right one. Tonight is upbeat, have an easy to remember and beautiful melody. I can't wait to see how they gonna perform this song, in my opinion, they need no choreography, just have fun with this song and rock the stage, like GD&TOP's High High. And I really have to mention the ending, with TOP's deep voice and the kiss, wow that really sends me to heaven.

Cafe is beautiful. GD seems to get a lot comfortable with singing lately. His vocal has improved a lot. I love his falsetto but some people may find it a bit annoying. The star of this song really is Dae Sung. Thank to this song, I forgive the fact that he has so few lines in other songs, especially Tonight.

What is right is a fun song. I had fun move my head and sing along "What's right, what's wrong".

There are things I love, there are things I don't like so much but overall, to me, this album is a success. I feel the more than 2 years waiting is not a waste. I have read comments not so nice about the album but they can entitle to their opinions and I entitle to my own, I love it. Proud to be a VIP, until whenever.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD~~~I'm like the latest one to get here haha~~

internet was gone today U_U

I think I'd die haha

Tonight is AMAZING the beat is osm... and the clapping sound is nice. but i'm upset about the lil part that Dae got U_U hope the MV has tons of him

Cafe is so cute the falsettos of GD are sooooo lovely... cafe makes me all fluffy and happy <3

What is right is such a nice song for spring.. is like a song that makes me want to fall in love haha XD

There is no words to express how I feel right now.. happy, excited ;D

Guest doublehh03

they are now #19 on overall US itunes

if YG actually sells the albums physically in the US or canada, i wonder how high they can go on the billboards or canadian charts? just a thought

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

Awesome stats and its been released for what just 2 hours and they are at #19 overall and #9 in the Pop ranking?! That's amazing!!! At this rate they should be able to over throw the "Bieber Fever" and replace it with "Big Bang Fever!" Here we go BB and iVIPs!!! Keep it up! Lets rock them charts!!!! The BIGBANG will be heard all over the globe!! Fighting!!!!

Guest sakime-yong

OH yessssssssssss finally!!! the most awaited comeback.

The thread is moving so fast. Im a little at lost.

IS it me or usually who turn to like BIGBANG are the most fickle type of choosing a group?.

Anyway Does anyone can give me YT link for GRI Strong heart eng subb?

Thank you&YOU

Guest Michala01

The digital booklet scans are gorgeous! Love the clothes and everything about the styling! 

#17 on US itunes wow! biggrin.gif 

tumblr_lh2uo4jzIV1qetjfgo1_500.gif

credit 180888@tumblr 

Guest doublehh03

^ i think big bang is releasing another album this year. so let's hold off on that. but big bang will have the 2 best albums this year that's for sure.

any updates on the hanteo or korea physical sales? how are the kvips doing over there?

Guest Michala01

^ i think big bang is releasing another album this year. so let's hold off on that. but big bang will have the 2 best albums this year that's for sure.

any updates on the hanteo or korea physical sales? how are the kvips doing over there?

I have no idea what is going on with Hanteo today. Their album is #1 but I've been checking DCGD for numbers and nothing yet. Plus it's still titled "stand up", don't know what is up with that. 

Get your mini cooper together Hanteo 

THANK YOU VIPS for keeping the thread HIGH w/ you overwhelming love and support for the boys.

Im such in a hurry that i can comment to all wonderful post and give my review for the song

but one thing's for sure..

THE ALBUM IS AMAAAAAAAAAZING..

ANNOUNCEMENT

Anyhow, id like to let you know as we approach 2000TH page a new OFFICIAL BIGBANG THREAD version 3 will be opened.

PLEASE DO NOT START A THREAD because the7REAL will start the NEW THREAD.

Also, please report to any of the Mods (Peppermintsugar,Me (LESLIE_LEI), Shinhdeplol, Toozdae08) and Nurika if there are SPAMMERS on any of the threads specially THE Soompi-YG Bigbang Comeback CONTEST thread so that we can fix it. Please link the page on your PMs. Threads are really moving fast for us to check it one by one

and we dont want any YG ent people seeing spammers on the threads.

Thanks for your cooperation.

I just want to quote since i see a lot of hurtful criticisms about the album that

For every hater, there are 100 VIPs supporting BIGBANG!!!

Archived