★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI soompi VIPS, I too have been following this thread for the 2 months, and for some unknown reason couldn't post... Anyways I'm glad that's fixed.

I can finally join in the hype :) . The "thank you, and you" teaser is awesome! I like their confidence in the MV (TOP should hold a gun hahah...).

Btw am I the only male soompi VIP? No shame at all, these guys are too cool!!

Hi to all the new VIPs or ones who just now posting :wub: The MV is going to be so beautiufl. I think it might end up being one of my favs already because its not your typical kpop MV with the man made sets and props but its more live action feel. I also love that they went outside Korea to shoot it. Big Bang The Best!!! truer words have never been spoken.

I'm fine thank you and you. GD is a genius ! I know he thinks hes overrated but seriously hes amazing!!

I also read soompi is having a exclusive interview with Big Bang :w00t:. Soompi you know I love you right? :wub: Especially if my question gets picked. :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri gave a warm thank you message to Professor Kim Nando (김난도) for recommending BIGBANG’s self-developing book「Shouting Out To The World!」in「Samsung’s Sharing A Book Every Day」.It’s a campaign of giving people a hope through a book.

Via 삼성 이야기

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

Guest TOP_effectBB

im back >3 

TOPs teaser:

i love it love it , his voice is so deep xD I LOVE THE PHOTO blush.gif

Intro teaser MV

its the first time im seeing  how TOPs haircolor /style looks and im loving it >33 Dae omo that boy looks so fly >♥ GD looks awesome too along with Taeyang and Seungri >3<   i cant wait to see the full MV teaser BB hasnt never dissapointed with their intros and im sure this time they wont either :P

Seungri & Gdragon on Strong Heart:

i just saw the whole episode  I SAW IT IN tudou , :P, i love that website xD its chinese i think.

awww i love it Gri and in one part GD got like in "trouble" for saying something and He reached his hand to Seungri like asking for help it was so cute >3 Strong Heart its always fun to watch because people/guest will always tell secrets or reveal the truth about something :) its really fun to watch oh and i saw the preview for the next episode and it seems its going to get better! but we might see some guest crying ;( i dont know about Gdragon or Seungri thou xD

anyways im loving all this teaser all this hype :P i love love it and my fellow VIPs

1 day for Bigbang COMEBACK!!!

wow.. so many updates... that MV teaser is HOT! HOT! HOT! men in black. they all looking fabulous! 

just one more day to go. i'm from malaysia and  this is my first time seeing BigBang comeback in Korea since i just knew and become a big fan of them since August last year. i'm really really excited about this. w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

1 day to go!!!!! 

Guest Sheshe5

I also love that they went outside Korea to shoot it. Big Bang The Best!!! truer words have never been spoken.

gets picked. :lol:

:DI agree Big bang keep raising the bar as korean artist :wub:

Guest Banana Peel

OMG, that INTRO TEASER made BB's comeback like 10 times more exciting. And I thought those individual 12 sec teasers were spazztic?! THAT INTRO TEASER WAS JUST WHAT I WANTED. The song itself sounds HOT, and most of all, I love how everyone looks in the teaser. I was giggling like a fangirl, and that never happens with me, seriously.

I'm TOO EXCITED NOW. I might faint out of excitement on the day their album comes out + MV. Not kidding, hahahah.

Guest wutermelonbubblegum

I've realized that I LOVE it when BIG BANG spells stuff in their songs. 

In We Are Big Bang:

B-I-G-B-A-N-G we

In Last Farewell:

B to the I to the BANG BANG

In Big Bang

B to the I to the G. . . B to the A N G

And in Lollipop part 2:

It goes L-O-L-L-I-P-O-P. It goes L-O-L-L-I-P-O-P

And now, in the Intro Teaser

B-I-G-B-A-N-G T-H-E B-E-S-T

. . .When I heard spelling I bout had heart palpitations.  It feels like I'm going back in time to a Big Bang that's been lost.

Guest littlevoice

^wutermelonbubblegum... and they spell so well and even have variations... they are the only gruop (as far as I know) that incorporate their group name and pull it off really well.... GARA GARA GO just make me go B- I- G- with a BANG....

Welcome to everyone!!!! 

IEverything is starting to sink in....

They are hours away from releasing their album I'm trying to be calm and composed because I'm giggling like crazy when I think of everything.  My husband is looking at me suspiciously.... ahh.... I want to flail like crazy, but he keeps on laughing.... but he is getting used to my fangirliness--- he should, at least its only this boys that I'm following.

Hello to the unproductive week for me since It will be filled with BIG BANG comeback activities... I'll be watching/ reading it and then replaying them all over again because every night the 12 seconds teasers they have released are on constant repeat.

Oh.... and  wow to the YG-SOOMPI activities here, I didn't saw that coming!!!  

So YG ent. is reading our posts?!? OMO... speculations from the past years are true then...hahaha... they know about out community here.... 

I can't help but feel be thankful to the moderators and frequent posters here.... even if BIGBANG isn't active, you guys always bits and info about the boys and made this thread alive :)

THANK YOU TO ALL THE UPDATES!!!

[iNFO] BIGBANG finished their 2nd recording for the 2011 BIG SHOW!! http://yfrog.com/gy0njij (via @HuisuYoon)]

the 2nd recording was for the SBS BIGBANG SHOW, not their concert. (via @HuisuYoon )

0nji.jpg

Guest janelleCOOKIEnguyen

Another silent reader ;P Though I hope to post more ^^ thanks for all the people who post/update us lurkers frequently XD

CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING? BIG BANG IS BACK~~!!

it's really exciting for me because i've only started following them two years agoo~ when i stumbled into the Lollipop MV, i fell in love with them and they pretty much just changed my life<3 i swear once their album comes out and when the MV appears in my subscription box on youtube i might bust out cryingg tears of joy XD

there should be like a VIP PARTYY :lol::lol::lol:

B I G B A N G T H E B E S T <33

i'm in korea now :]

going to stalk YG building later today lmao

I'm really looking forward to the intro

BB's intros never dissapoint me

1 more day

1 more day!

Guest nonblonde

i'm in korea now :]

going to stalk YG building later today lmao

I'm really looking forward to the intro

BB's intros never dissapoint me

1 more day

1 more day!

I'm going to Korea too. Reaching tomorrow at 9.15pm KST. Are you attending Big Show 2011, coz I am.. I plan to stalk YG Building too.. hehe maybe we can go together.. haha

10 Asiae is doing another interview for this comeback.

NEW ARTICLE HERE: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?tsc=001001005&a_id=2011022218152364229&pg=

The article describes their title song 'Tonight' and talks about the development of their song vis-a-vis Lies. Also mentions how Big Bang sets new trends and creating their own style.

Happy that so many people are unlurking and posting here now! no more dead thread! Let's all be happy for this comeback! We waited 2 years for this to happen. Let's enjoy and relish every moment. And soompi having this exclusive with Big Bang and acknowledging their international fanbase makes me so happy I want tear up. Show them your love people and post more ^.^

Edit: @alla and @nonblonde very jealous of you guys! please bring us some goodies, ok? closest i can get to big bang is here in soompi. lol. happy stalking and enjoy Big Show! Clio is also going, you three should meet ^.^ she's @Clio323 in twitter.

^thanks for the interview..always love 10asia interview

& yes BIGBANG is a phenomena in Korea since 2006

I'm going to Korea too. Reaching tomorrow at 9.15pm KST. Are you attending Big Show 2011, coz I am.. I plan to stalk YG Building too.. hehe maybe we can go together.. haha

yes i'm going to the big show :]

you can contact me by sending me a DM here on soompi

i'm so excited

just 1 more day!

Guest LainieMarie

Hello Everyone

Another first-timer here. I see everyone stepping up so I should too. I have been a lurker for much longer than I'd like to say. :sweatingbullets:

Hope I'm not too late to join the party!

Also, I don't think most of you noticed but in the intro they are actually spelling  "BIG BANG B THE BEST". 

I think it's clever how they did that. :lol:

Archived