★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Jei1430280629

I can hear something like GD talked abt hơ Seung Ri act in front of fans during his performance record and then he asked Seung Ri: "Do you think you're cool?"

LOL GD's variety shows skills are really improved a lot =))

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aahhhh.. its has been awhile not posting anything in the thread, just be a silent reader :rolleyes: Thuy, miss you so much..!~ kekeke :ph34r: and where is toozdae?

our time has come VIP, 2 years of waiting and now our boys will back!! :w00t:

and the best news for me, BIGBANG will come to Malaysia!!! :D

I saw someone ask about ticket price, the price not release yet. Gonna saving from now, then I can get best seat to watch the concert. :lol:

2 DAYS TO GO!!

omg omg omg...

really??? cuz there were always rumours of them coming, even petitions but it never happened ):

gahhh the connection here sucks i cant watch strong heart ): tears.giftears.gif

Guest youngerbg

my internet connection is goin really really slow so i cant watch strong heart i hope someone post youtube video am dying to hear the new song teaser

Guest Jei1430280629

You forgot Suju haha EunHyun is really handsome today though i don't feel ShinDong's hair much :D

Moon Hee Jun is so funny LOL I even laughed just after seeing his face =))

They talked something abt SHINHWA and BIG BANG and i can't understand :((

What stream works fine? Stream 2 isnt working for me. FML.

I guess ill have to wait for ytube vids then :(

edit!!!!

IT'S SNSD! ROFL. GD EMBARRASSED HIMSELF

IN FRONT OF AN SNSD MEMBER!

And he picked Yoona over Tiffany Sooyoung :D

But waaaae, Tiffany's my fave from snsd tho. LOL

Bb gdtybb made a mistake btw. It's Sooyoung, not Tiffany :))

Source: gdtybb

wow..u live so near to stadium bukit jalil..i'm envying u a bit coz i'm from east m'sia,its easy for u to get there..anyway,let save our money to go to the fan meeting later.. :lol:

Yeah, my place is quite near to stadium bukit jalil but if my mom said no, I still can go :( Let's save our money! ^^

Can't wait for someone to upload Strong Heart on youtube with subtitle. The curiosity is killing me D:

EDIT: OMG, GD embarrassed himself in front of a SNSD's member. wonder what is her reaction lol. must be really shocked XD

Alright just to clear the whole GD and SNSD stuff.

There was a part that he was talking about his EMBARASSING

moment and yes he danced in front of some SNSD members. (This one we will clarify once subs are out)

Then there was this LOVE LINE question.

GD was asked to pick between YOONA and Tiffany- He picked YOONA

then he was asked to pick between SOOYOONG and HYOYEON- he picked SOOYOONG

(if i misplaced the names of either Tiffany and Hyoyeon then i stand corrected. Though

i thought the other pic was SUNNY. )

Anyhow GD has SOOYOONG and YOONA...

at the end he was asked to choose between the two

and he chose YOONA.

He then gave a video message for YOONA in the end he said "CHUWA HAMNIDA"

then i DIED lol

246212923.jpg

TOP TEASER YOUTUBE

Guest -MinaMelody-

Hello! Another silent reader here >__< I've been stalking  this forum since a long time ago , but I never post because i'm not confident with my english  ;_; (I'm from Barcelona,Spain) and I'm shy too... but I always really wanted to post here because all of you are so nice, and Its the first place where I look for Big Bang news ^^ so like youngerbg I think that now it's a great opportunity for posting ^^ (sorry for my weird english, but actually reading here helped to improve my english a lot!)

well.. nice to meet you!^_^

Hello! Another silent reader here >__< I've been stalking  this forum since a long time ago , but I never post because i'm not confident with my english  ;_; (I'm from Barcelona,Spain) and I'm shy too... but I always really wanted to post here because all of you are so nice, and Its the first place where I look for Big Bang news ^^ so like youngerbg I think that now it's a great opportunity for posting ^^ (sorry for my weird english, but actually reading here helped to improve my english a lot!)

well.. nice to meet you!^_^

^welcome to the thread, please continue to check the thread and participate. VIPS here are quite

understanding when it comes to ENGLISH being their second language.

GD AND SEUNGRI Strong Heart videos

tumblr_lh0xwfmo1z1qetjfgo1_500.gif

THUY: LIFE SAVIOR! THANKS FOR THE YTUBE LINKS!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait for subs anymore XD Im gonna watch these even tho i wont

understand a thing. ROFL

123wn.gif

-MinaMelody- WELCOME TO THE THREAD! Your english is good, don't worry!  Let's spazz for Big Bang's comeback ^^

Oh my, TOP's teaser sound so smexy *o* 1 DAYS MORE! CAN'T WAIT CAN't WAIT!

YG is really good at teasing us. VIPs around the world is getting more pumped up now :D 

*waitingforstrongsheartsubspatiently*

Archived