★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Music_junkie69

Honestly, I don't understand why people are saying negative things about TOP's hair. I personally love it!  I love it better than his High High hairstyle. I think this one gives him that bad boy image and that makes him look even more hot (if that is even possible since he is already super hot).

I think the best concept photo so far has been the D-3 collection. I love it.

Can't wait to have the album in my hands and to look at all the wonderful photos again.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Lately, everytime I saw TOP's new hair style, I will go WTF ? but at the end still love it lol. TOP has a way to make people hate his hairstyle at first but slowly start to love it XD TOP's High High hair look a more like a playboy but this new hair cut make him look like a rebellious teen. Like Hanamichi. If Slam Dunk will have a Korean version, I want TOP to be Hanamichi. /sidetracked

I didn't know it is going to be at Stadium Bukit Jalil. I'll be on my knees begging my mom to let me got to the fan-meeting. Must search some money to show how serious I'm to attend it. Big Bang and 2NE1 in one fan meeting, it is like a dream come true! 

Who else is planning on going btw?

Honestly, I don't understand why people are saying negative things about TOP's hair. I personally love it! 

LOL exactly the point my dear. It's all about PERSONAL PREFERENCE.

Anyhow TOP had that look during his tv series "I AM SAM" i

love that cut but w/ the black hair...

Still it doesnt diminishes value that TOP is indeed HOT..

MALAYSIAN VIPS

are very lucky!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

THE 4TH TEASER IS OUT!!!!!!!!

DAESUNG'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch it in those 2 links :D

http://me2day.net/bbdaesung

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigroom&page=1&sn1=&divpage=3&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=17316

YT LINK

C: iheartappletree @ YT

A DIFFERENT BEAT w00t.gifw00t.gif

OMG hearing his voice is so awesome. Now the only one left is TOP, I bet his teaser is gonna be daebak too :D

2 days to go~

tumblrlgz3berutg1qetjfg.gif

tumblrlgz3a2a7fh1qetjfg.gif

C: 180888 @ tumblr

Guest ChauDinh

Although the full song of TONIGHT hasn't been released yet

but I TOTALLY in love with all the teaser so far.

Dae Sung voice, oh I always love his unique voice

so smooth, so high.

The last teaser is TOP right!!

I can't wait until tomorrow night.

TONIGHT is really a hit thought it hasn't been out!!!

Guest Jei1430280629

i feel both disappointed and excited abt 'tonight'. At first i think it doesn't include autotune. Yeah that's definitely wrong T_T I don't mean autotune is not good. It's just nowadays people use it too much to stand out well. I thought if they came back with something different they would gain more. I still love the song, just don't feel autotune much

Guest ChauDinh

I'm not object to autotune, if you over use it, it would ruin the artist voice

but if you use it reasonably, it would make the song better.

And depend on the teasers so far, I think Big Bang had used autotune in a suitable way.

There is nothing prove that auto tune is no good for a song.

Many popular still have autotune. I don't care much about that!

Guest juang_bb

^^ its not really autotune, maybe a different synthesizer to add a bit of this ECHO-ey effect on his voice, create a certain feel to it. I really love the teasers so much and its been forever since i heard DAE's voice again. Love his teaser best! Everyday, they are adding layers to the basic beat we heard from GD's. I love the acoustic guitar strumming that they added. Now, i can see more the 'rock' influence GD is talkin abt. A little bit at least. Cant wait for tomorrow! This is so far sounding very unique! :)

I was waiting for this. I miss Dae Sung's voice so much! So far, this is my favorite teaser, but I love YB's teaser, too. Cannot wait until TOP's teaser comes out. I'm sure they're all going to sound so much hotter when the full track is released. I get more happy and excited with each day that passes by because that means Big Bang's comeback will be here soon <3

Guest doublehh03

i feel both disappointed and excited abt 'tonight'. At first i think it doesn't include autotune. Yeah that's definitely wrong T_T I don't mean autotune is not good. It's just nowadays people use it too much to stand out well. I thought if they came back with something different they would gain more. I still love the song, just don't feel autotune much

the teasers haven't revealed that they use any autotune. they probably used some type of synthesizer to create echo effects, but that's not autotune. you can still hear their original voices.

Guest Jei1430280629

yeah maybe i'm just take it too seriously :P btw i don't talk abt teaser. i meant the cut in 2ne1tv :P But whatever it is, i still support the song :D

And abt Dae's teaser: YG surprises me again. I thought it would be TOP's parf but... Dae's voice is so beautiful :x

Teaser is getting better and better so I don't know how TOP's part will be. LOL I always expect him to sing (Like SHINee's Min Ho, who has been rapper in previous songs and now he starts to sing). If he sings in this album, i shall be willing to buy both JP and Korean editons haha

Guest doublehh03

^ in the 2ne1 clip, they were in the beginning stages of recording the song. and we know that that's never the final product. look at how bom was taken out of don't go home.

there may or may not be autotune, but none yet so far. let's wait for the final product. it looks like an american hit song so far. once again, they come away with a title song that is western-influced style where if you put an american singer on this song, you wouldn't even know it's kpop. props to GD once again

Guest TheExConvict

I'm sooo proud of TOP!

dang, now he has his own villa?! that cost that much!

gosh!! lol

he's rich, famous, young, handsome, and SINGLE!  :crazy:

hottest bachelor EVERRRRR!! :wub:

hello vips ^^ ~~

can anyone plz help me i want to send some gifts to bigbang blush.gif

containing clothes so i need to know their size width and height

plz help me if you know !! :D

Archived