Album stores will have album banners on Feb. 25 - date of offline release

Wall ads in album stores:

ad03a.jpg

4. Subway Ads in Line 2,4 of Sadang Station - Feb. 21-Mar. 21

ad04.jpg

5. Theatre Ads - Feb. 25

-> CGV Theatre screen ads

-> CGV Theatre lobby posters/PDP

-> CGV Theatre ads via DLA system (Yongsan, Myeoung-dong, Wangsimni)

6. 2P ads - Feb. 25

ad05h.jpg

7. Sponsors/Advertising partners

CJ Foodville - Tous Le Jours (bakery)

- Spot promos (Feb. 24 - Mar. 31)

- Target: 1,350 branches nationwide

- Advertised in Tous les Jours website, EDM (electronic direct marketing), POP (point of purchase), etc.

CJ Foodville - Cold Stone (Ice Cream)

- Spot promos (Feb. 24 - Mar. 31)

- Target: 70 branches nationwide

- Advertised in Cold Stone website, EDM (electronic direct marketing), POP (point of purchase), etc.

GS25 (chain of convenience stores)

- Spot promos (Mar. 2 - Mar. 31)

- poster/brochures of Big Bang's 4th mini album

- Target: all branches nationwide

- GSTV exposure

GS Caltex (oil refinery/gas station)

- Crossroads stations - large banners (Mar. 7 - Mar. 13)

- GS Caltex website promo www.kixx.co.kr (membership of 600,000 people)

- GS Group website promo www.GSnPOINT.com (membership of 10,000,000 people)

- GS Group & GS Caltex membership cards (36 mil members)

cr: yg-life.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest reddynamitez

so much stuff coming out everyday.I hope no controversy with this album.

Not really digging Top's hair, he looks better with the hat.

BTW: I propose we start a brand new thread to kick off the return of BigBang. Just a thought :)

Pheew! I skimmed through the negative vibes - I.DON'T.GIVE.A.RAT'S.richard simmons.PERIOD. LOL!

@juangbb: YUSSS DEAR! VIPs SUPPORT AND ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR BB NOT ONLY WHEN IT MATTERS!

I can't even begin to express what I am feeling right now. Words are not enough really. I was only gone for 24 hours and already, this thread jumped like crazy! And that could only mean one thing - and I think we all know that. XD

Now that my initial disappointment over the tracklist has gone [and I want to smack my head for even feeling that way], I can get back to spazzing properly! LOL!

As for the photos, screw the horrible clothes and all, the fact remains that all of our boys are so damn F---ABLE! UNF-INDUCING GODS AMONG US! THEY ARE SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

BUT I JUST HAVE TO SINGLE OUT KWON JI YONG. FACK IT! GODDAMN!

SLIGHTLY PARTED LIPS, EYES THAT HOLD SO MANY SECRETS AND MYSTERIES AND AGAIN THOSE LIPS. . .THAT PROMISES A THOUSAND PLEASURES AND MOAR!

OH LORD! GEE.ZUS LESLIE! HOLD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! XD BWAHAHAHAHA! I WENT CRACK CRAZY AGAIN! HARHAR!

I did not listen to the preview and I vow to eschew all of it! I want to be surprised, be blown away by their EPICness [not that I won't be]!!! XD

Just to remind every single VIP out there -

[credit: I think this was made by Abie: XD]

tumblrlajbt7gsol1qb7oe1.gif

^^ Call me crazy but I actually really like the new photos. Definitely the best set so far.

I still can't make up my mind about Top's hair; at some angles I like it and at others I'm just meh about it. Daesung looking great of course and I really love GD's outfit but maybe I'm just biased.

YG Entertainment goes all out for Big Bang’s comeback promotions

th.76ea7277d9.jpg

While gearing up for their official comeback on February 24th, YG Entertainment was revealed to be sparing no costs in promoting Big Bang’s first comeback in nearly two years.

The agency was reported to have spent a couple hundred million won alone in just the advertising and promotion for the album. They currently have two rapping buses touring Seoul, as well as over 40 ads plastered on intra-city buses. Banners alerting passerbys of the album’s drop date are also spread throughout, including a larger exterior banner put up over the Cine City in Apgujung.

Advertisements are also placed near the 2nd and 4th subway lines, as well as screen trailers in CGV theaters, multi-cubes in CGV theater lobbies, and DLA systems in the lobies in Yongsan, Myungdong, and Wangshibri. One newspaper company recently even put out two full page advertisements.

As if all that isn’t enough, the company also went ahead in investing in partnerships with advertising companies for a variety of other ’spot exposure’ promotions.

One industry representative commented, “Movies spend a significant amount on advertising expenses, but albums are promoted through broadcast shows, so this is definitely an exceptional promotion case.”

th.a857f6cea9.jpg

Source + Photos: OSEN via Daum

Credit: Allkpop

Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Seungri appear on ‘Strong Heart’ before their comeback

th.d8bebcb7f1.jpg

Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Seungri will show themselves on the epiode of SBS’s ‘Strong Heart’ that will be aired on February 22nd before their fourth mini album release and comeback on February 24th.

G-Dragon and Seungri have worked as a tow for viewer ratings by going on the first episode of ‘Strong Heart’ before. Especially for Seungri, who will be on ‘Strong Heart’ for a third time, as he is receiving anticipation for his appearance because every time he’d gone on in the past he’d showcased his extraordinary wit.

Also, it has been rumored that on this episode, G-Dragon showed his rough, unsparing witty sense, and went full blast with it. G-Dragon presented laughter from the start with his rowdy hello and aegyo at the beginning.

Also, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, Shindong, H.O.T.’s Moon Hee Jun, and Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan, gathered together to chat about new and old male idol singers’ dating and love, and escape.

Source: Osen News via Daum

Credit: Allkpop

I think KVIPs should be satisfied now about the promotion (at least money wise). YG spent a lot to shoot  the MV in America and also now doing a lot of advertisement. YG is slow but eventually comes with it in a BIG way. :D.

GD doing aeygo?!!  Its unhealthy how much I love him :wub: I'm in love with the new concept photos. NEW WALLPAPER TIME!

Guest pascale

omo omo omo the new pics. that's like all Big Bang from Lalala days!!!!!!

me loving it, going back to the old root. I'm sooo excited, i could scream right now. BUT i can't because i'm not alone lol

Guest Jei1430280629

The news reminds me of controversy of V.I.P about how YG treat 2NE1 better than BB. It seems like Yang appa save it for this comeback haha.

About the photos: It's awesome. Yeah YG always save the best for the last day. Now I feel even more excited than ever. We have been waiting for over 2 years without being tired or anything but right now I feel like i can't wait for next 5 days anymore T_T Damn! YG really knows how to make people go crazy. I really want time to pass quickly. Can't wait for this album <3

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] Big Bang's Big Show Movie 3D Preview! (110219)

tumblrlgugfpy5oy1qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlgugg6qjwk1qe1ko7.th.jpg

tumblrlgtqnnvtzd1qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlgtqohg5z71qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlgufxan2731qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlgufy8mmrs1qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlgugdqgd2r1qe1ko7.th.jpg

tumblrlgtqn1tdlj1qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlgtqrxy4ap1qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlgu92huq2h1qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlguf11ahpq1qe1ko7.th.jpg

tumblrlguf302ar71qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlguf53f2h71qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlguf5qx3dy1qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlguf6dnxdu1qe1ko7.th.jpg

tumblrlguf7ikzsm1qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlguf7z9ivg1qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlgugbhs1tv1qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlgugc7nicb1qe1ko7.th.jpg

tumblrlgugco65kt1qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlgugeboj8v1qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlguget4iab1qe1ko7.th.jpgtumblrlguggt5jyn1qe1ko7.th.jpg

credits: bigshow_movie

Shared by Mira@BigbangWORLD

C: BIGBANG's official YT channel

40831834.jpg

viewgimage.jpg

Ashish Sequin Leopard Jacket 2011 S/S Collection

C: 프다미G @ DCInside

Jiyong looks ridiculously fine in women's clothes :P

Guest bravo_my_life

Thanks for posting the latest pics up. Im really going to enjoy this upcoming week. Were just really blessed that our boys are coming back. The teasers are so nice.  Its gonna be a fun week.

Guest alicechen

I'm so glad this drama is pre-produced so that the cast have more time to practice their dance performances. Looking forward to them!! Haven't seen Dae in anything this past year, I miss his perkiness. B)

Guest shinhdeplol

This is how TOP will look like if he dyes his hair red =)) :lol:

Why didnt i think of this before? :lol:

97275179.jpg

C: ㄴㅌ @ DCinside

The 2 photos released today are okay for me, the ones yesterday are still the best :w00t:

Guest bluishme

wah.. love the concept photos.. and i must say..

that picture is the best!!!

thank you.. BB!!

this is it guys..

few more days and we will see BB!!

Lets support them no matter what ok?!?

lets all be happy that BB is back..

please no more negative vibes..

its been two years.. lets be happy and support BB!!

Guest juang_bb

okay so first.... WHY?!? WHAT'S WITH THE PATTERN AND THE PRINT?!? WHY?!?

now that i got that off my system. looking past the horrible print, i actually like these concept photos. been asking for street wear since the 1st batch, got a toned down more casual looking outfit yesterday and now we get the street wear outfits. i really dont like that tracksuit on YB though, the matching full body gear is just too much. LOL. but, i actually like his facial expressions and poses here... changing it up a bit.

who do i like best? id give it to GD and... TOP. the past 2 days, on the T.O.P bingu side of things, has been not so good. today, its looking much better. what i love about TOP here, well for the rest of the boys too, is that they give off a bit of that old school BB feel. as much as i love TOP in his classic suits, i always love seeing him just wearing street clothes. he looks so gangsta, like a young rebel.. with the outfit, the hair (yes, even with the bleached hair). looks so much younger :DCLIO described it to me perfectly on twitter... TOP gives off this RAW BAMFness in these photos. :wub:

whooa! that was quite a long post on TOP. lol. forgive me... really didnt like his photos the last 2 days, so im making up for it. :sweatingbullets:

edit: btw, love those DAE scans from the YGFAMconcert... more ToDae for me. :D

Guest Banana Peel

@juang_bb

yes, I agree with you. Definitely didn't like any tabi pictures for the last two teaser pics, but today's is a little improvement :) I actually like his clothes this time, but I just wish the stylists would either DYE HIS HAIR BLACK AGAIN OR SPIKE IT UP, or SOMETHING. For me, the whole short short hair+ white color doesn't match up o_O and I feel like his poses for all the pictures so far is a bit off than the other members. (LOL, so much complaint, don't shoot me. I just love tabi this much to analyze the pictures T___T)

ANYWAYS, I really do love today's picture. Definitely a concept I was looking forward to. And let me just say, that Daesung and GD has been looking TOTALLY perfect for every picture so far, lol. Definitely surprised on that ;)

EDIT:

ah crap, of course... I always TOP the page at these type of posts ._____.;; I got nothing to share but this hot picture of tabi:

34s0y6b.png

cr. imayellowbird@tumblr

Guest bravo_my_life

Guys I ve decided to left the fandom  i will no longer be a V.I.P the reason why im into Kpop was because of BB now that i will no longer be  a VIP theres no reason for me to continue following Kpop music.. Honestly being a VIP its too tiredsome and theres always dissapointments , i get stressed.

But most of all im leaving because Bigbang its no longer the group i knew back in 2007-2008 im not asking for them to be the same but i did wished they would bring us something more ,, me leaving the fandom its not something i ve suddenly decided no i been thinking about it since the beggining of 2010 .. Every  since Bigbang went to Japan the Q of their music its going downhill as well as their fashion. i feel they no longer have the strong presence they used to have .. they have become like SNDS where in reality all they have its their huge fame and they have become commercial singers. i cant stand it anymore and i wont be here to watch how they slowly go donwhill i wont.

I really wonder what happened to them but i guess this its way new groups can debut each year  because they are fresh they are so livebly and sometimes i think Bigbang members no longer wants to be a group ,, i really cant believe how dare they talk to us about how amazing their comeback was going to be ,, change the course of Kpop music , take out the autotune trend but its all lies they were all lies. They no longer care to do real music but just mainstream music.

Their concept photos seems so hurried like they did it all in the last minunte when they had 2 years!  2 years they told us to wait for them and this its what they bring us?!   GD&TOP were the only ones in writitng the album what was Taeayng , Daesung , Seungri Doing?  when they had 2 years. i really feel the no longer care about the group. Maybe this its their plan give us this comeback so fans are dissapointed and they can go back to their own solo stuff.

Im sorry i cant take it! i cant its too much pain , i wish they never left for japan all groups who go there seem to be cursed or change completly to how they once were.Imsorry i cant no longer watch how you guys no longer care for Bigbang. Imsorry because my eyes no longer want to see how your popularity decrease.

Thanks for all this year and thanks to the vips who were besides me.. i will no longer be a VIP im sorry i might lurk around from time to time but not now later when i get a bit over them so when i watch them again the pain wont be that painful anymore.

Thanks and goodbye.

Hey if you are lurking anytime soon. Please come back to the fandom. its the best one around. take some time reconsider and give a listen to their new music. Im sure you will change you mind. At one point I knew how you were feeling. I wasnt a big fan of the japanese music either. But they are making their korean come back Seung Ri GD and TOP all have made really great music so far so you know BIg Bangs album will be hot.

Archived