★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I have to say that I loveee their comeback pictures!!! It's just looks so fresh and catchy!

I don't know why some people feel disappointed with their comeback, track list or even the pictures, maybe because I'm a new V.I.P I found that all the things about their comeback is so exciting! :)

I personally think we judge them so early, even though 2 songs from the track list is their old songs but we even not yet hear their new songs right?

Just give them a chance to prove it to us that 2 years of waiting will be worth it! *somehow I feel they will! :)

And now I definitely will start to watch Secret Garden :)

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

omo...I LOVE LOVE LOVE today's new pictures!!! For me, I think both magnaes, Daesung and Seungri, really stand out from hyungs in these photos! They look HOT! DS's new hair style is love! Thank god he dye it black cuz I thought I would never see him with black hair since I remember him saying something about brown makes him stand out cuz of YG's words?!

Anyhow, is this an animal concept they're having?! Cuz of all the animal prints and stuff...?! I wonder how it's gonna fit with their "rock" concept if it's really the concept...LOL...

I'm looking forward to more pictures tomorrow! I'm definitely more bump up than yesterday now!

Guest doublehh03

^ so hands up and somebody to love are remakes. but maybe they will sound better in korea since GD composed it, and his japan wasn't great yet. i think the rap will be in korean rather than english.

can't wait to hear how good tonight is. i really need a snippet right now

Guest beiusung

First Line of Each Song

INTRO(THANK YOU & YOU)

I'M FINE THANK YOU AND YOU

CAFE

네가앉아있던그하얀의자만이네향기를기억하고  

HANDS UP

BRAND NEW WORLD IS COMMING WE ARE THE WORLD

SOMEBODY TO LOVE

SOMEBODY TO LOVE

TONIGHT (타이틀)

TONIGHT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT

WHAT IS RIGHT

TELL ME WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG

* i think the concept will be Rock because they kept saying "Let's Rock" and they mention the album will tend to contain more Rock songs*

where did you get that?

Guest MidnightByul

whoa. recent negativity I see.

Well, goodbye to whoever you are..leaving this fandom. I don't know why you expected everything to go a certain way. Or for the boys to stay in one specific genre or whatever. their growing up..wanting to explore new things. I'd be surprised if they didn't do that.

But, whatever. bye bye!

---

anyhoo, pictures look much better today. esp. Daesung. He is working it!

Guest marrygabby

Haven´t anyone notice that in the new group photo GD and Dae are holding some kind of bracelet with hearts? they are united by it, it looks really cute!!! I love GDAE couple, they are so sweet!!!

Totally exited for Big Bang comeback!!!!!!

I will always love my boys!!!!!!!

Haven´t anyone notice that in the new group photo GD and Dae are holding some kind of bracelet with hearts? they are united by it, it looks really cute!!! I love GDAE couple, they are so sweet!!!

Totally exited for Big Bang comeback!!!!!!

I will always love my boys!!!!!!!

OMG!  Now that you said, and after paid attention, I saw it.  Wha!  amazing eyes!  thumb up for you.

Guest shinhdeplol

AGAIN, I missed the release of those teasers <_<

I think the new batch of photos is def better. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their clothes, and Dae, once again, rocksssssss :wub: OMG I think this is the best of him that I've ever seen :D

[sTYLE] G-Dragon spotted wearing Ashish for Browns Future Collectables! (110218)

recentlyupdated3.jpg

A black and gold all over sequin shirt dress by Ashish for Future Collectables. The dress is designed in the style of an American football shirt. A large ‘40’ sits in the centre of the piece on the front and back. The back also has ‘Browns’ written in gold coloured sequins.

Source:Brownsfashion

Shared by Mira@BigBangWORLD

Guest kevin_eunhye

hi all VIP here...my first time here, wanna say hi to all of u here...i like Big Bang too...cant wait for their comeback...

just wanna stop by posting this news...

600501138576658.jpg

In a recent Big Bang episode of tvN 'Talk Show At the Location TAXI' aired on 2/10, Big Bang talked about their relationships between the members and their career. The episode was highly successful as it came in first place in ratings for its time slot.

One of the issues discussed on the show was about how Seung Ri and G-Dragon didn't talk to each others for 3 months and weren't getting along after forming Big Bang. What solved their problems? Well, both of them were 'Goong' fans and as the drama aired, they ended up watching it together..and naturally became close friends^^

Seung Ri stated, "Although I went into the dorm after joining Big Bang, I wasn't able to say a word to G-Dragon for 3 months. But because we were both 'Goong' fans, we were able to naturally become closer while watching the drama together."

Source: Star News, Korea

cr: CDBloom@YEH.net

have a nice dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Guest pascale

the fanarts are cute!!!

ok back to the new pic released: Daedae dayunm!!!! he is looking SMOKING HOT!!!! the bad boy image definitely suits him. He haven't smiled at all in his pics.

Tabi oh well, he just stand there, stares, smirks and i go crazy!! GORGEOUS!!!

GD is killing me with his SEXYNESS, his face in the group pic and he is howing his butt in the solo one lol

Taeyang!!! he is always COOL, he didn't changed his hairstyle but we all know that his mohwak is part of him so we respect that.

Seungri is overflowing with MANLYNESS, the mature man

i see that they are going for the electric style with a rock vibe while still keeping their individuality.

4 DAYS TO GO!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

I just heard that the album will be released at midnight Korean time :o :o :o

YESSSSS!!!!!

OMG then I will be able to listen to the album right when its released w00t.gif Im soooo excited w00t.gif

Now after looking closely at their photos, Im very very eager to know more about their accessories. Their rings and belts are so cute, especially Jiyong's (not surprised :P )

GDae is going strong these days :wub: :wub:

Guest juang_bb

OMG!!! i must say... TODAY'S DEFINITELY BETTER THAN YESTERDAY!!! aside from the pre-school looking photoshopped background :lol: im actually loving these pics especially how they look and the outfit.

someone said earlier that their outfits with these pics are much more toned down and not the usual CRAZY stuff but this is EXACTLY why im loving these right now. i posted last night that it would be awesome to see BB in just some casual wear for the comeback, and though this isnt some very basic casual stuff, it's actually closer and very simple as compared to yesterday's flashy, over the top stuff.

i just love them in simple clothes but not really simple, you know what i mean? like they're still fashionable but none of those shining jackets, gold flashy suits, man boots etc. and TOP... still not the best but i can take this more than yesterday. lol.

but DAMN!! DAESUNG is avmenverngvklaefnmvioen HOT!!! DAE's been owning this comeback so far! GD is looking so damn fine too!!! maknae's rocking it too... and YB's YB. :lol: overall, they are looking damn good so far. :D

oh shoot, topped the page. here's for all my fellow VIPs who's here for our BIGBANG BOYS through thick and thin. NOT ONLY WHEN IT MATTERS! **right macrina?!?**

**GROUP HUG**

bfozyd.gif

:D 6 DAYS TO GO! BIGBANG IS BACK! :D

Notice from Naver Music

1298011423ed8bb0eca0b8e.png

Big Bang's comeback with Naver Music Now!

1.Comeback Photo Release: February 17 to 21 daily at 11:00 a.m.

-Five different concept photos

2.Teaser Video Release: February 19 to 23 daily at midnight(KST)

-This 5-day comeback countdown video data will be available through the members' me2day

3.Album Release Online on February 24 at midnight(KST)

source:navermusic

Guest beiusung

Flibbertigibbet

A teaser will be revealed everyday for the next 5 days at midnight on  the member's me2days. 1 for each member. Gonna have to check all 5 at  midnight. First one is being released in 8 hours.

Man YG really has thought this out. He's promoting their comeback in so  many different places. Good on him. He's suddenly started doing his job!                                                 

cre: 6theory

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived