★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

^^ you're not the only one who's kinda iffy about the 6 TITLE SONGS. tbh, i'd love to see them perform every.single.song. but you can only really promote so much. even artists here in the US dont promote several songs at the same time, let alone SIX of them.

tracklist isnt out yet and neither is the title of the album. i dont really consider it confirmed until i see the tracklist and it actually says [TITLE] in every single song in the album. SIX is too much. id be happy with 2, at most 3.

even GTOP's "5 title songs" isnt exactly like it. its was more like 2 title songs, and 2 rounds of follow ups, first is KO then BGN/DGH. all 5 songs just charted very high on digital charts and thus YG making BGN and DGH "title songs"

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

LOL k vips kne about this before us! thats why the fake tracklist and the "john tesh off with promoting 6 songs YG " thing , they are mad , and honestly i dont know if YG its triying to be different and stand out but i sense promoting 6 songs its bad ... heck im mad , why not stick with 1 song? BB doesnt need to be so flashy to make it , let that to 2NE1 ...what im hoping its what happened with Seungri , he had 2 titled songs but end up promoting "what can i do" cuz it was more popular..

i just hope YG doesnt ruin BB comeback thats all.

^

thats what i think too. i won't believe anything until YG confirms it himself though. i think YG might be trying to do too much if thats true... i'd be completely satisfied with just 2 title songs. i think 6 is too much. it won't be that special anymore but i'm already more than satisfied that we'll finally get to see all 5 of our boys perform together again on the same stage<3

Guest doublehh03

^ i doubt they will have 6 MVs. they will perform all 6 songs (particularly in the beginning), but eventually it will be 2 i think (just like with high high). high high is really the memorable song from GD/TOP album

but you guys are right. i prefer the american concept: promote one song, and make it memorable. then promote the next one. you really do not want to promote every song b/c u want to encourage people to buy the album and buy the CD to listen to the rest, that's the intrigue.

If ever they promote 6 songs..then people may have the tendency to forget the songs. Hmm. It sure will

be an OVERKILL.

but this comment is a super win

best comment for 6 title tracks promo news

"how do they expect TOP to learn these dances"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Guest Banana Peel

HAHAHAHAH @ TOP Comment. seriously though, HOW? hahaahh, I really hope this 6 song thing is a rumor. Just 3 songs max, YG! We want their songs to be MEMORABLE, not only extravagant while it lasts.

I REALLY HOPE YG WILL RELEASE SOME TEASER CONCEPT PHOTOS TOMORROW 8D omgdness, another wave of spazzing would come lol.

Guest adorkiable

I've just preorder mine on Yesasia. It's my first time ordering from them. How long does it takes to ship to Cali?

I hope YG will also release it on iTunes and maybe us V.I.P can make Big Bang #1 on iTunes. ^^

^

well, the album'll be released on the 25th... i think you should get it by a week after that, depends on the type of delivery you paid for too though. if you paid more, then you should get it within a couple days. 

anyways, i ordered mine from dvdheaven because i wanted it to count towards Hanteo haha. i spent $84!! i was too tempted, so i got Big Bang's Album & "Play with GD&TOP". i really want to buy big show 2011 when it comes out too & then the second big bang album when it gets released later on in the year. YG's really making me go broke. i'm going all out!! 

Just saying. . . .

THIS FEELS SO MUCH BETTER THAN HAVING SEKS

AFTER A VERYYYYYYYYYY LONNNNNNNG DROUGHT!!! XD

I am near tears people and its only decency and shame that is stopping me from bawling all-out right now - that's because I am in a darn public place! XD

When I saw the post at omona about the boys promoting six songs - " ROYALTIES will be promoting 6 title tracks at once! " - now that's a perfect and rightly so title! XD

Our boys are beyond royalties, they are GODS among mere mortals [a.k.a losers,haters, posers]!!!

@LES: Dear, I spent the entire morning listening to BB songs and I was shouting that fan chant so loud I would not have been surprised if someone banged on my door earlier! XD

Again, let me say, BIGBANG IS BACK!!! XD

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Seungri, "I want to shoot a cool kiss scene like the 'candy kiss''

Big Bang’s Seungri, who is currently promoting with his solo hit “What Can I Do“, recently confessed his desire to try acting.

On February 14th, Seungri guested on KBS COOLFM’s “Lee Soo Young’s Music Show“, during which he revealed, “I want to try acting in a drama like T.O.P-hyung. I want to shoot a cool kiss scene like the ‘candy kiss’ that Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee shot during ‘IRIS‘.”

As for his acting partner, Seungri chose actress Ha Ji Won (a.k.a ‘Gil Ra-Im’ from “Secret Garden“). Hilariously, he admitted that “I want to try the foam kiss” – bringing much laughter to the listeners.

Source: Osen via allkpop

Shared by Trisya@BigbangWORLD

he wants to kill me :sweatingbullets:

Seungri on Lee Soo Young Music Show (Interview Translations) [NEWS]

Seungri on Lee Soo Young's Radio Show Translations

Haha so this will be kind of scattered and all over the place, and I just picked out fun stuff from the talks, I put an extra space when there's a bit of a gap. I paraphrased some bits.

They open up with saying stuff about Valentine's Day, nothing much important.

LSY: I watched Running Man well, but it seemed that you were sneezing a lot, are you okay?

Seungri: Actually, the morning of that day I had a fever and went up to 38.4 degrees (Celsius, obviously). But you can't really cancel a show and if you do cancel you can never appear on that broadcasting show ever again. Thus, I was in a situation where I had to go no matter what. So I went to the hospital in the morning and got treated. To be honest, the viewers on the radio or television don't know whether you're sick, or whether something sad happened... so I lowered the fever and went.

LSY: You and GDTOP came on a music show yesterday and you came out first, how did that feel?

Seungri: We're the same team, but on the same show we have to show different colors and prepare separate stages. After we're done performing, I go up to GDTOP and say "good work today" [he said this in a formal manner] and even they reply subconsciously "oh yes, good work today... wait, stop that! We're the same team!"

LSY: You're the same team, but of course you're going to compete since you're having solo stages.

LSY: I heard you date in a "manly" manner, so if you break up... how do you break up in a manly way? [lol "manly" was the best word to use but don't take that too literally]

Seungri: Well.. when a girl leaves you for another man

LSY: There was a time like that?

Seungri: There are a lot of times like that. One time, one of my girlfriends went with her sunbae. I think that that is all my fault. So I just let her off coolly.

They talk a little bit about the recording with IU and how she did a great job with it adapting to the style. Seungri says that IU didn't even eat with him afterwards because she had to film a drama. His imitation of her.. voice... lol oh man. Baby cracks me up.

They also talk about his dating style and he says he's very playful haha. He also imitates his fans LOL WTF about how they're always like "SEUNGRI OPPA DON'T DATE!" Kind of hilarious because LSY asks the fans outside if they want Seungri to date and the fans are screaming "NO!"

LSY: Have you ever done an event before? [for a girl]

Seungri: Yes, one time I did an event and totally got bashed/cursed by the girl. I looked up online on what to do and saw that girls really like it when guys do an event for their girls so I put out candle lights with hearts and everything. So the girl noticed that I was going to do these things so she dressed really nicely, even borrowed her big sister's clothing with her heels. But it's very dark, and she stepped on one of the candles so the heels were ruined and could never be worn again. Her big sister yelled at her a lot.

LSY: Oh no. Did you buy her heels?

Seungri: No, I said let's stop meeting/break up.

LSY: LOLwut? Well, now you can buy her whatever right? [like now in the present, presumably because he's richer now]

Seungri: Well... I want to save for the future.

lol they joke about how Seungri seriously needs to go see a hospital to see if his brain is functioning right (referring to lyrics in White Love). Throughout the interview he keeps apologizing for weird comments (like just... flirting with LSY or making lame jokes) and blames it on his jetlag :D

They talk about dating a little. Someone (like one of the comments to the radio) heard that Seungri is lonely without a girl. Seungri says that his image is someone who would have a lot of girlfriends, but he says he really doesn't have a lot and is very unlucky when it comes to that. He says that he's oblivious to a lot of stuff -so one girl might like him but he thinks another likes him instead so he treats the wrong one nicely and stuff like that.

Seungri also mentions that he practices his expressions for variety shows. He says that sometimes they just have to stand around and he doesn't know what to do with his arms -he doesn't want to be too touchy with other people but it's also awkward to stand too properly. Apparently, the other hyungs say he's funny and all but that he really needs to fix his expressions and stop looking kind of rude by linking/placing his arms.

Also near the end, LSY asks him who he would want to kiss the most and he says he can't say or else it would be all over the internet and all blown out or proportion. LSY is like "no, I asked you!" etc. so he finally says in this funnyass voice "Natalie Portman." LSY basically is like "... come on" and eventually he says he might want to kiss Ha Ji Won (from Secret Garden) because he wants to do a foam kiss.

Source: finkling

SHARED BY SFZUA_14 @ bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

T.O.P picked as ideal soulmate (110215)

TOP from Big Bang has been picked as the ideal soulmate.

Taken from a recent poll to promote the movie ‘TiMER’, the results of the poll “Which Big Bang member is your ideal soulmate?” shown that majority of the votes went to TOP as he ranked first.

Like the popularity of TOP, John Patrick Amedori did well on both fields of entertainment, be it the music or acting. He received much support not only from the young crowds, but a wide range of ages have been captivated by him.

Source: Newsen

Translation: Aoiare @21BANGS.COM

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung's "What's Up" drama to begin airing next month

2011021555047236.jpg

Big Bang's Daesung will finally make his small screen debut on March 21st through the musical drama, "What's Up"!

On February 15th, producers of the show revealed that the series will be airing after SBS's "Paradise Ranch" in the 9:00 PM KST time slot.

The drama is based on the true story of a musical class at the Chungkang College of Cultural Industries and aims to feature the dreams, passions, and love stories of the young musical majors. The drama has already received widespread attention because it's both Daesung's small screen debut, and is the work of writer Song Jina.

Daesung will be seen with his castmates Im Ju Hwan, Im Ju Eun, Jang Hee Jin, Lee Soo Hyuk and many other young rookie actors. Since they're playing the role of 20-something theatre aspirants, each cast member received strict vocal and dance training for six months in preparation for their respective roles.

Currently, the drama has completed about 90% of its total filming after beginning last July.

source : Sports World via Nate

taken from allkpop

I haven't seen this posted, so here it goes.

SEUNGRI's V WORLD MAKING DVD + PHOTOBOOK coming out on March 30th!

wtjf2r.jpg

Source: Universal Japan Store

There's no info on YGeshop yet, but it's available for preorder in several Japanese sites like Tower Records, Shinseido or Amazon Japan.

2 DVDs, 60 min long each, and a 50 page photobook. The Japanese Edition also has performances from SBS Inkigayo and a special video-message to JVIPs.

CONTENTS

■DISC1 V.I’s WORLD?T

INTERVIEW (Main)

TO. V.I (Messages from the BB members and the staff)

FANMEETING (Full Version of the Evening Date on Jan 28th)

■DISC2 V.I’s WORLD?U

RECORDING

DANCE

PHOTOGRAPH

"What Can I do" M/V MAKING

"VVIP" M/V MAKING

Guest shinhdeplol

the 3 hyungs got new earpieces :D

brb with the photos :D

tumblrlgnderamtb1qzjb8k.jpg

^ TOP's :D

Im trying to upload the others' ^^ They are all super pretty esp Tae's :w00t:

C; http://fuc.kyeahygfamilyy.tumblr.com/'>http://fuc.kyeahygfamilyy.tumblr.com/

EDIT:

I dont know how to get the photos of GDYB's earpieces <_<

Please go to this link; http://fuc.kyeahygfamilyy.tumblr.com/'>http://fuc.kyeahygfamilyy.tumblr.com/ for the photos :D

Archived