★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what type of hour long special will we be getting? Will it be something like GTOP world premier where they discuss the songs and production of the album or a full blown mini comeback concert???

*edit

Wait so its up for pre order but theres no mention of a title or tracklist? wtf. I think its okay to reveal it now YG!! only 9 more days get the ball moving!

I'm excited though. I'm waiting for it to be available on dvd heaven. Hope everyone will pre order as soon as possible.

This is it VIPs this is not a drill !!!!!! Buy it. 

< BIGBANG 4th EP Album Reservation Info>

- Advance Sales Date: 2011. Feb. 15th ~ Feb. 24th.

- Advance Sales Store : YG E-shop and every online record store

- Release Date : 2011. Feb. 25th.

- Online Album Release : 2011. Feb. 24th.

- Retail Price : KRW 12,000 (Price can be varied depending on store)

- Event for Purchaser : Provide 1:1 Poster, YG Family Card

(Limited to the first produced quantity.)

Source: YGE Shop

BIGBANG is back with 4th EP album in 2 years from the 2nd official album [REMEMBER] on 2008 while they were busy for individual and international activities.

This 4th EP album will be released officially on Feb. 25th after advance sales which starts from Feb. 15th to 24th on every online record store including YG E-shop.

Dear, All

Here's an announcement from YG Entertainment regarding BIGBANG's 4th EP album release which will be on Feb. 24th, 2011.

Will wait for your high attention and appreciate your support.

Thank you all !!

Credit: BIGBANG Facebook Page

Bigbang's Comeback on the 24h, Music Industry Are You Shaking?

On the 14th, YG revealed Bigbang’s comeback teaser image on YG’s official blog and announced that ‘on February 24 Bigbang’s 4th Mini Album will be released’. Bigbang after releasing their second full album with ‘Sunset Glow’ as its title track in November 2008, the members caused sensations in the music industry through their solo and unit activities.

After YG confirmed Bigbang’s comeback date, from those who have not debuted to top-class singers, are trying to change their debut and comeback dates. A spokesperson from an agency that is preparing a new idol group mentioned, “There are no benefits in releasing an album when Bigbang releases its album. We are planning on postponing the debut date to after March”.

Some popular solo artists who were likely to release their albums in March are also trying to postpone their album release dates. Those who had a hard time picking a comeback day in January because of big stars such as DBSK(TVXQ) are facing the same problem now after Bigbang’s comeback date was confirmed.

The music industry is also paying sharp attention to the news that Bigbang is releasing a mini album, not a full album. Many are speculating that Bigbang is not going to end their group activities with just a mini album after a two year break. Considering YG’s unconventional style of doing things, many are guessing that Bigbang’s third full album could be released after the mini album.

The fact that YG and Bigbang have been putting in their best efforts for this comeback supports this speculation. Bigbang went to the States just two weeks (on February 7) before the ‘Bigshow’, which will be Bigbang’s comeback stage for the new album, and filmed a high-budget music video there.

We can speculate that Bigbang will not only release a mini album but maybe something more because Bigbang members, who produce their own music and work on their album until they are satisfied, have waited for two years to confirm a comeback date.

The ‘Bigshow’, the concert which many are looking forward to, is at the Seoul Olympic Park Stadium from the 25th to the 27th. Unlike many other idol groups, Bigbang is making its comeback through their ‘Bigshow’ Concert, not through television programs.

The music industry and fans are also very curious about the broadcasting station and the scale of the comeback stage that will be performed. Bigbang’s comeback is definitely a hot issue.

Article from Osen News and B.Bernice @ bbvipz

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1102140161

Translated by Beau @ BigBangVIP.net, bbvipz

Guest juang_bb

[NEWS] Bigbang's Comeback on the 24h, Music Industry Are You Shaking?

edit: ^^^ she already posted it. ;)

------------------

w00t.gif music industry's shakin alright w00t.gif

edit: speaking of pre-orders...

lol the day that pre-orders for Big Bang's album start Leesmusic goes down. This happened with GD's solo as well. YGEshop's going crazy right now too. VIPs bringing down sites everywhere

c: flibbertigibbet@6theory

btw... i posted the korean article in DAESUNG's thread, but just in case VIPs are interested, it says WHAT'S UP will finally start airing this MARCH. YAY to more good news! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

OMG AN HOUR LONG PROGRAM ABOUT THEIR COMEBACK?????? Im so excited, this shows how awesome and important the boys are :wub:

Another piece of good news ^^

[NEWS] Big Bang's "Lies" lingered in Melon chart for 54 weeks! (110215)

2d0c7ld1.png

This is the chart about the songs which have been in the melon chart (a korean music site for selling music on line and holding pools) for more than 30 weeks. And BIGBANG has captured the 1st- 3rd, 5th and 7 th spots:

1st ~ Lie 54 weeks (2nd week of August,07- 1st week of July, 08; 3rd week of August - 3rd of September, 09)

2nd ~ Last Farewell 45 weeks (3rd week of November, 07 - 3rd week of September, 08)

3rd ~Haru Haru 41 weeks (1th week of August, 08 - 2th week of May, 09)

5th ~ My Heaven 34 weeks (1st week of August, 08 - 3rd week of March, 09)

7th ~ Sunset Glow 31 weeks (1st week of November,08 - 5th week of May,09)

1297660045e38581e38585e.jpg

Source: bbvipz

Translated & Edited: Rice+Est@BigBangWORLD

(please take OUT with full credits^^)

Guest shinhdeplol

54776523.png

BIGBANG's new game characters? Wow this looks even better than Sudden Attack :w00t: But why are there girls here? :P

The one at the center is definitely TOP :wub: :wub:

Artists postpone comebacks/debuts because of Big Bang's comeback

Im a proud VIP ^^

Guest littlevoice

@shinhdeplol - TOP is definitely in the middle... hahaha, he has the hair and the mask...

and here's my guess for the rest.... Taeyang got rid of his mohawk but not his shades, Dae got TOP's hair but still showed his love for his leader by dedicating a tattoo for him on his left chest (near his heart!), Jiyong is blonde--- and turned into a girl, Seungri--- also turned into a girl and even borrowed his/her hyung/unnie's furry hat.... or maybe its a game that can alter the character's design to fit the player...hehehewub.gif

Korea's music industry  is shaking... 

While I'm smiling -> crying -> spazzing -> slowly dying of the excitement!!!

from feb 24 - album release... 

feb 25-27 - big show and on the 27th SBS has a 1 hour special--- not even a comeback stage inkigayo... but an hour special, WOW... SBS sure knows how to treat our boys.... KBS/Music Bank producers must be 'shaking' since Big Bang won't be appearing there...

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG plan to promote 6 songs except the intro for their mini-album release on 2/24 xD

Source:YG rep. here http://j.mp/gS7azt (Japanese)

C: teambigbang @ twitter

OMG that is so awesome :wub: Hopefully we will have 6 MVs for 6 songs ^^

Guest juang_bb

INTERNATIONAL VIPS!!!

BIGBANG'S 4TH MINI-ALBUM IS NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDERS IN DVDHEAVEN!!

without the poster $11.54 + shipping

http://www.dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_music.php?idx=32356

with the poster $15.04 + shipping

http://www.dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_music.php?idx=32357

sales counts towards HANTEO!!

please support the boys and but the album and/or download the songs LEGALLY. :)

[NEWS] Big Bang will return to promote 6 title tracks at once!

20110127-015938.jpg?w=595

BIG BANG will return after two years.

On Sunday 24th YG released through his blog info on Big Bang’s new album. On the published picture, “2011.02.24″ was written, the date of their return “4th Mini Album” was written as well.

Since 2009 Big Bang has been working on their solo careers and separate units, thus songs under all of BIG BANG have not been released until now that their comeback has been confirmed.

Representative of YG Entertainment Yang Hyun-seok, stated “On the 24, BIGBANG will release their 4th mini album. Except for the intro, all six songs are planned to be promoted at the same time.” he said.

(Source: chosunonline Translated: alee@ibigbang)

Guest Banana Peel

whoaaaa, SIX songs? isn't that a little too much? I personally thought 3 songs was just about ALL I can handle, haahha. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing them perform all their songs (because that's more than awesome) buuut then nothing becomes THAT memorable. I want at least two songs to be REALLY memorable, like their stage choreo and stuff, but with six songs juggling around, I'll be too busy trying to keep up and spazzing one each of them o_O (which isn't necesssarily BAD, just... insane, hahahahaa).

eh, I guess I'm the only worrier about 6 songs though xD haha. I just kind of miss the one song promotion thing sometimes with YG artists. I want their song to be a hit like Lies.

BUT DOES THIS MEAN SIX MVS?! I don't know if my heart can take all of that, hahahahah.

Guest shinhdeplol

1297746899imgp155320cop.jpg

^ so cute <33333

C: 지드래곤의 이상[理想]한 낙원 【 http://www.gd-paradise.com/ 】 // 해저물어

More update from twitter

n14wt.jpg

[G마켓withG드래곤] 어제는 현장에서 바로바로 올리느랴 아이폰으로 찍은 사진만 올렸는데요 카메라로 찍은 사진 한장 올려요~ 노란 의상이 잘 어울리는 GD! http://yfrog.com/hsn14wtj

There may be more updates but I have to go now >.< Please update us if there is anything new :P

BUT DOES THIS MEAN SIX MVS?! I don't know if my heart can take all of that, hahahahah.

haha i dont think i can take 6 MVs too...my heart would probably fail me..LOLS

anyhow i love that they are all too eager to promote their songs but

dont YG think 6 title tracks would be too much for the boys?

anyhow we'll see how they'd go through this

Archived