★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest littlevoice

Its been awhile since my last visit my last appearance was sudden, I just dropped a piece of news (bb to amaerica  for mv) as soon as I got it  from twitter... well, its not like I avidly post here, I'm just a frequent looker... silent lurker...though I blame twitter updates for making me neglect my presence/lurking here...

But you know, 

I really miss this forum... 

I've never been in love with a Kpop group/even more a musician as much as I've been in love with BIGBANG... and this forum just strengthened it.... yah... now I sound ooober sappy, but I have to be really honest here---if I didn't found this forum, I might not be a VIP since in actuality I'm not much of a Kpop follower this months/years... I might appear fickle, but no its not that... I just have high standard of entertainment and a bit of impatient...

The 2 years that they were in hiatus.... this forum made me keep my faith that someday they will comeback... reading the frustration shared with their comeback getting delayed... I can't help but think that this forum was or pretty much is (now and until  the unseen future) a support group... a much needed one, a fans heart is too fragile.

There's only 10 days to go... well in a few hours it will be just 9 days...  they'll be back and everyday I'll have mini-heart attacks... this forum will soon be abuzz, as this is apparently  'the calm before the storm'...

So, I'll take this time to say...

HAPPY VALENTINES to my lovely international VIPs, we might not share the same race, speak the same language, live under the same timezone, have  the same taste/ background in music, appreciate Taeyang's trademark do or care if TOP can dance....I know we all LOVE BIGBANG...  Valentines is just too sweet knowing that they are indeed coming back...

Oh I totally agree with this,

Big Bang was voted as the artist that makes part-time workers work more when you listen to their music. 

Not that I'm a part-time worker, but I work and their music makes me productive.... but I can't say the same with their pictures... I can't help but stare at them, or press the replay button countless of times if its a video... totally the opposite of productive...wub.gif

PS... I'm not really good in expressing myself, I'm an introvert and I don't easily join this type of internet activities... and it actually took me an hour to piece this all  together (a reason why I've been silent... but.... wow, I really made a long post...)

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intelligirl

983830.jpg

983829.jpg

983834.jpg

c: kbs cool.fm

^ Cute as always :D This radio appearance marks the very end of Seungri's solo activities. He needs to make a comeback soon! He did so well and one month just isn't enough.

OMG, it's more than real that Big Bang is coming back! I'm so excited right now. I love mornings of waking up and seeing news like this - their album cover is different and very interesting. A little over a week left only and then we'll get to see Big Bang as five again. ♥

Guest juang_bb

@littlevoice yes... this BB soompi is indeed very special. this has always been my first go-to place for anything and everything BB. made some great VIP friends too! :)

anyway, there was a rumor about TOP and TAEYANG doing SBS special variety show SUPER IDOL a week ago, and now it seems to be true..

Read from sina that TOP and Taeyang went to Gwangju to record for SBS special program 'Super Idol'.

c:bigbanghaven@twitter

if this is indeed true.. TOP and YB, a rare BB combination especially for a variety show. i wonder how the format is, if its anything "sports" oriented.. OMG! im wishing Tabi goodluck! LOL :lol: YB seems to be on happy pills lately and TOP is really killing his variety appearances so this should be hilarious! :D

YAY! FOR MORE BIGBANG ON VARIETY SHOWS! :w00t:

edit: take this with a grain of salt. STILL NOT CONFIRMED. and not sure how reliable the source was, SINA is a chinese site.

edit again: some are saying there might be no truth to this at all. i guess we'll have to wait and see...

Guest GDBABYBABY

if the album cover has too many colour as the wallpaper posted above , I think I will die with starvation.

and this is hanteo weekly chart.

Bigbang dominate 3/5

Hanteo – Albums

1.Taeyang – "2010 Taeyang Solar Concert"

2.MBLAQ – "BLAQ Style"

3.Various Artists – "Secret Garden" Special OST

4.Seungri – "1st Mini Album V.V.I.P"

5.GD&TOP – "GD&TOP Vol. 1"

source : Hanteo taken from Bigbanghaven.

Guest MidnightByul

whoa TOP and Tae on a show..together? This is a first since normally either goes with Ri or Dae. LOL Totally looking forward to it though.

SBS To Air Hour-Long BIG BANG Comeback Special

th.9d839fd805.jpg

After confirming their official comeback plans earlier this week, Big Bang will now be meeting with their fans through an hour-long SBS special called “Big Bang Comeback Show” on February 27th!

This is the first time a singer has being given a full hour to promote their comeback on a public broadcast network since the legendary Seo Taiji. Given the rarity of such an opportunity, it seems that SBS deemed Big Bang as worthy of the time because of the history they’ve built up both in Korea and overseas.

SBS representatives have put a gag order on the directors in order to keep Big Bang’s newest songs under wraps until the special airs.

Source: OSEN via Nate

Credit: allkpop

Guest juang_bb

OMG! akjagbjkan ONE HOUR BIGBANG COMEBACK?!? YESSSSSS!!!!!!! :w00t:

9 DAYS TO GO!!! i cant believe these are all happening now. and album's up for pre-order!!! so i guess physical album will be out a day after the digital release on the 24th then. LOL its YG... *delay* actually i think this will work out to avoid leaks. remember with GTOP and SEUNGRI, some stores started selling their albums 1 day in advance. GTOP's lucky no one leaked and uploaded the audio from the album, but Seungri's album did. i guess this way, no one for sure gets a hold of the album prior to its release on music portals. smart!

anyway, waiting for DVDheaven to put up the pre-orders! :D

OMG I swear if my computer was a living thing I would murder it right now!!

smash-laptop.gif

DAMN YOU for not letting me spazz faster fury.gif

Okay srry for my little rant. My javascript was giving me hell but I think I worked it all out. :D

Any who :phew:  Did someone say hour long special!!!!

0005g6kc.gif

:w00t: OMG YAY!!! Big Bang is truly VIP SBS rolling out the red carpet!!!!  :wub: This is going to be an amazing comeback. All eyes on Big Bang :D

Archived