★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

^omg is this for real?

they're coming back..still can't believe it

we need to trend #bigbangisback on twitter not #bigbangcomeback

on 24th till 25th

just checked YG-Life..it's real omg

bigbang is back most definitely incredible

hey move man B to the I to the G to the bang bang!

so excited!

EDIT:

37868177.jpg

cr:bbvipz

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YG Entertainment confirms Big Bang comeback date!

241058781.jpg

Big Bang’s comeback date has been finalized!

On February 14th, YG Entertainment revealed Big Bang’s comeback date through their official website.

According to the agency, Big Bang is having a comeback on February 24th by releasing a mini album, as rumors suggested. Big Bang’s comeback is the one of the most anticipated comebacks of the year and is expected to have a big impact on the entertainment industry. Fans have been waiting for their comeback for years and is greatly anticipating Big Bang’s return to the music scene.

Source: Sports Today via Nate ||AKP

THIS IS THE REALITY I WANT!

Guest juang_bb

IM ABUSING CAPS!! VIPS!!!! SOMEONE HOLD ME PLEASE?!? OMG! IS THIS REAL LIFE?!? AFTER YEARS OF WAITING, ALL THE DELAYS AND FRUSTRATIONS... FINALLY ITS HERE! WE HAVE A FREAKIN TEASER PICTURE! HELP ME SURVIVE UNTIL THE 24TH.. DONT CARE IF IM NOT AT HOME... SPAZZING LIKE CRAZY! OMG OMG OMG! BIGBANG IS BACK YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Banana Peel

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D finally finally finally, a teaser image and a confirmation of their comeback date. I'm soo excited, like, this is all I'm excited about this whole month LOL. I'm now wondering how they will incorporate "soft music that everyone can enjoy" with this black rocker skull concept? lolol. hmm, we shall see soon!

btw, anyone care to enlighten me about their mv producer, Andie Chung? which mv did she make previously? :o I'm not familiar with mv producers..

[REMINDER] YG - BIG BANG Plans for 2011

They’ll be in Korea for March and April,in Japan for May and June (Japanese Tour), in Korea again from July through September for their new album, and in Japan for October and November.- YG (101230 YGLife)

To break things down…

* February 24: 4th Mini Album Release

* February 25-27: 2011 BIG SHOW CONCERT

* March - April: 4th Mini Album Promotions

* May 10-11,13-15,17-18: 2011 Love & Pain Japanese Tour

* May-June: Japanese Single

* July - September: New Korean Album

* October - November: Another Japanese Promotions

Summary:

* 2 Korean Albums (1 mini, 1 to be announced)

* 2 Japanese Albums (1 Single, 1 to be announced)

Taken from: fyygfamilyy@tumblr

Guest MidnightByul

OMG GUYS IT IS COMING OMG!

This is...I can't even. And we get ANOTHER ALBUM AFTER THIS AND TWO JAPANESE ONES?!! What?

I'm gonna cry...;____;

LIFE IS BEING RESTORED IN THIS UNIVERSE!!!

THERE IS GOD AFTER ALL! BIGBANG TRUMPS VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M NOT EVEN COHERENT RIGHT NAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[credit: atenais_pala]

bigbangback2.gif

IT'S GOING TO BE BIG ANG BANGING!!!

bbskyeah.gif

And IDGAF if it's a mini-album!!!

2yuyufd.gif

Snape isn't complaining so why should you? XD

6sxc89jpg.gif

Guest nonblonde

I'm already shaking right now and my smile won't go away. I also feel a bit teary eyed right now just thinking about it.

ALL FIVE WILL BE TOGETHER MAKING MUSIC AS ONE !! I Can't even right now tears.giftears.giftears.gif

Me too, I wake up to this new. I cried, cried and cried.. It has been 2 super long years..

BIG BANG IS BACK! MY LOVE IS BACK!

Guest shinhdeplol

MY BIG BANG T-SHIRTS ARRIVED. :w00t: I got Daesung, TOP and Jiyong versions hehe. love them so much <3 i would be happier if my TOP's shirts were black instead of white though

Looking at the Big Bang's comeback photo teaser i feel like crying. It's been like forever since we VIPs got to experience such a wonderful feeling awwhhh

This year they will be soooo active in both Korea and Japan, 2 albums in Korea and 2 albums in Japan :w00t: Whats more can i ask for? ^^

Another version?

12976585423601787.jpg

C: 동조증

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Seungri is an elusive catch on 'Running Man' (110214)

20110213175577488511.jpg

Big Bang’s Seungri is well-known for his talents in singing, dancing, and always looking fine, but the idol recently added another skill to his repertoire – running away. Hilariously, Seungri revealed his secret ability by running away from the eight ‘running men’ on this week’s episode of SBS’s ”Running Man“.

For this episode, Seungri wore a hanbok (Korean traditional clothing) and dodged the running man members inside the Museum of Traditional Music. Even though he came face-to-face with the running man members, he was able to calmly pass them by, showing off his nerves of steel.

2011021317557748851.jpg

Seungri was disguised in various costumes throughout the show in order to avoid detection, but whenever he got spotted, the ‘VVIP‘ star refused to give up and kept running away. Although Seungri gave a good fight, he was eventually captured by his cast members.

The viewers were said to have been delighted by Seungri’s dynamic energy and enthusiasm, and although he’s evolved into a VVIP, they clapped as they cheered, “What a ’strong baby’!”.

Source: Osen via allkpop

Shared by Mira@BigbangWORLD

FULL EPISODE OF RUNNING MAN

Big Bang's First Teaser Image for New Mini Album Released

th.2723b8a728.jpg

YG Entertainment (YGE) released the first teaser image for Big Bang’s much anticipated new album today. The image has “2011.02.24” as the release date of the album and says “4th Mini Album Release” on the bottom, indicating Big Bang’s new album won't be a full album.

It comes as a surprise that Big Bang is releasing a mini album this time as it was widely expected the group would release their first full album in two years. But some local media said this is just part of YG’s strategy to keep the fans more engaged with the group by releasing more albums frequently. In fact, G-Dragon has mentioned in an interview that the group has plans to release another album this year after their return from Japan. There were rumors of this album including some rock-style tracks, but with just one teaser image release, it’s hard to predict what it will look like.

The highly popular boy group is currently in the States filming their new music video. They are scheduled to release their new tracks through the “2011 BIG SHOW” from Feb. 25th to 27th. YGE explained the reason for choosing a live event over a more customary TV show route is because a live concert allows the artist to showcase every track with no time restraints as opposed to TV shows where you’re limited to only a handful of performances. It’s also a better platform to interact with fans and get them engaged in the performance as well, YGE said. With a mini album release, it’s doubtful that Big Bang will have that many new tracks to perform. But YGE may use the “2011 BIG SHOW” as a stage to showcase some of their other recent hit songs, such as from GD & TOP’s unit album and Seungri’s latest solo album. Tickets to the show have all been sold out but we’ll keep you posted as soon as the new album gets released. Stay tuned!

Credit: eugenekim222@Soompi

Guest heartsongs

10 more days! I can't believe that just 10 more days and I will be able to spazz here with you guys about BB new album.

10 more days to the day our beloved Big Bang members coming back and rock the stage.

10 more days to the day I once again wish I lived in Korea so I can run to the store to buy the new album and to go to Big Show to watch their comeback stage

10 more days to the day I will look like a crazy person, can't sit still and my mouth can't close because I smile/giggle too much.

OMG, I feel like I'm dreaming. I know already that the comeback date is February 24th but seeing the album cover today just pump my excitement to a whole new level. I can't wait for more updates/teaser even though they will make me even more impatient

Guest juang_bb

saw this post in bbvipz...

maybe someone can translate what the actual title says, but I believe this shows the songs that last longest in the history of MELON'S TOP 100 CHART.

melonj.png

c: 권지용돋네@bbvipz

BIGBANG RULED MELON'S HISTORY! :w00t:

#1 54 WEEKS = ONE YEAR - BIGBANG'S LIES :lol: (22 weeks in Top 10)

#2 45 WEEKS - BIGBANG'S LAST FAREWELL (16 weeks in Top 10)

#3 41 WEEKS - BIGBANG'S HARU HARU (13 weeks in Top 10)

#5 (TIE) 34 WEEKS - BIGBANG'S HEAVEN (11 weeks in Top 10)

#7 (TIE) 31 WEEKS - BIGBANG'S SUNSET GLOW (11 weeks Top 10)

Archived