★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Jei1430280629

Congratulation, Maknae ya~

He might be sick because having just got back from US... I don't like the outfir much but today he did a great job.

I really hope he will continue his promotion T_T He's doing extremely well :(

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz to Panda on winning Inkigayo :wub: Yes I also felt his voice was strained at some parts but he probably a bit exhausted after all the traveling and preparations for Big Bangs album. I'm so proud of him working so hard on his new album and receiving a lot of positive feedback . I've really gained more respect for him as a composer thanks to this album. 

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

CONGRATS to SR!!! I feel so proud of him during this time! He has grown so much and I feel like a proud mama everyday looking at him! hehehe...I wonder why GD & TOP wasn't there at the end?! I was hoping that they would be there when magnae wins or vice versa, but I guess not...UKnow congrates him so that's good! hehehe...I think he went to the back and hug Uknow back and someone else right?!

Anyways, did anyone notice how his face is so SWOLLEN today?! especially at the end, I think magnae just woke up from sleeping! lOL...And his voice is a little strained, but he was able to control it from all that schedule in the US and flying long hours...I seriously hope SR and the rest of the boys would take good care of themselves during this period b/c their schedule are filling up FAST!

just finished watching Running man...though the show is funny as always i was a bit

disappointed ;( because there wasn't much Seungri interaction and he was quiet in second half..

was expecting more but i guess he was tired since they film the whole night.

Congrats for second mutizen!!

Guest shinhdeplol

One More Fancam

C: bigbanghavenYT02 @ YT

whooo i didn't know about the fake track list. I just read someone's twitter, seems like he is working on some kinda recording job, and he was like saying "I'm at the studio to work on BIGBANG's MINI ALBUM" & Mnet has some kinda event about BigBang comeback, and they changed their event name from "BigBang 3rd full album event" to "BIGBANG 4th MINI ALBUM EVENT" but still, i'm not 100% sure.

C: HuisuYoon @ twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

Press photos of Seungri's 'squashed' face from SBS 'Running Man'

0eb473118331e2fbcffd68590c391096.jpg

tn129758796310335561870.jpg

C: nate // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Seungri's horror photos on Running Man! (110213)

20110213_running_man_1.jpg

SBS’s variety show, ‘Running Man’, has always succeeded in cracking up its audience, but on this week’s episode, the cast gave fans a special, laugh-worthy treat!

For this episode, Big Bang’s Seungri made a special guest appearance. While that’s pretty exciting for fans, the highlight of the show was when the members took some hilarious pictures of each other.

During a game, the members had their photos taken while their faces were being pinched and pulled by the other members. The point of the game was to take a funnier photo than Hwang Myung Sun’s, an audio staff member. With MC Yoo Jae Suk behind the lens, the members tried their best, but found that they were no match for the hilarity of Hwang Myung Sun’s portrait.

Seeing their faces scrunched up and squished in all different ways, some netizens wiped the tears from their eyes and described the photos as ‘horrors’.

VI1.jpg

Source: mashimello@allkpop

Share:Rice@BigbangWORLD

Guest juang_bb

CONGRATS SEUNGRI!!! :D

goodbye stage now?!? awww. that was fast! maknae had a good run though. he achieved a lot and proved his haters wrong once again. im very impressed, he improved so much! he's no longer just the maknae, he showed everyone he can write, compose, and produce his own album.

im going to look forward to his future solo activities again, hopefully next time he'll be able to do full promotions!

he looks really good today but his face seems kinda bloated. i dont know if that's coz they just got off a long flight or did he ate a lot on their almost a week stay in vegas? LOL. i hope he gets some rest and we'd see him again in 12 days in Big Show. :D

Hearing actual news about their album and seeing pictures of GD,TOP, & Dae with new hairstyles really make their comeback more real to me now. I don't mind whether it's a mini-album or full album, as long as I get to see Big Bang together with awesome music. Dae Sung is looking good with that new hairstyle. Anyways, I just have to say I'm excited. Once teasers are out, I'm going to get into a total fangirl mode. haha ;D

tumblr_lgkpvf8u5T1qzjb8ko1_400.jpg

Big Bang finishes MV filming , Andie Chung took part in it!

Andie Chung, a producer from YG, posted some updates regarding the   progress of Big Bang’s new music video. Last February 7, she updated her   Cyworld with

Big Bang MV shooting  starts!!^^

and on the 13th, she updated again with

Big Bang MV shooting finally done.  Please look forward to it!!^^ 2/11

Every Time there is a music video/commercial being filmed out of the  country there is a guarantee that Andie Chung will be part of the  production crew.

Source: Andie via StarDaisy212 @ twitter & bigbangupdates.com

HALLELUJAH!!  I love her work. Big Bang MV will surely be epic!

tumblr_lg2wu4l6Xf1qdntc9.gif

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

At first I was really bummed about the fact that the CD won't be a full album, but a mini...now I don't care! I just want the boys back and the days are truly killing me 'til there comeback!!! GAH! Isn't it the 24th yet?! I mean I wanna preorder my copy so I can get it STAT! Shoot! They're being so secretive/ hush, hush about it. Constantly changing the facts about it. We probably won't know anything until the 24th for sure... :-( It's killing me! And I know I'm not the only one. No pics, no teasers...nothing...if it weren't for BB being so chillax in the States we wouldn't know too much.

I totally have been drooling over the pics of GD BACK TO BLONDE AND TOP BACK TO SILVER~! I'M STOKED! Looking fly as ever!! I just hope GD's blonde hair is either the faux/mohawk or like the "Baby Goodnight" MV or how he has it in the "Don't Go Home" MV. Dae's hair is so rocking! I'm glad he changed it too. Looks sooo good~! Daesung is handsome as ever. ^^ <3 Am I the only fan of YB's mohawk? :-( lol. :-P More YB mohawk for me then. ^^

Lucky VIPs that got to see them in LasVegas...they never come to where I live... :-( Looking forward to anything and everything BigBang!!!!

I'm also sad that Seungri and GD&TOP's promotions are over. We didn't get to see Seungri and GD perform open window... TT_TT Oh well, means we'll see all 5 in a few days!!! :D

How are you managing to get through the days fellow VIPs?!

Guest shinhdeplol

I remember that Andie Chung lady, she was seen in so many photos with YG men *jealous* :P

[NEWS] G-Dragon #2 on ''The star that I want to give chocolates for Valentine's Day"! (110213)

JYJ 's Jejung and G-Dragon has been voted 1st and 2nd in the poll, 'the stars that I want to give chocolates to on Valentine's Day' conducted by sevendu.net.

The pool's result was released on today. It was conducted from 31st, January to 12th, February, and there are totally 546 votes casted in this 'the stars that I want to give chocolates to on Valentine's Day' and Jejung of JYJ captured the 1st spot with 39.6% of the votes followed by G-Dragon whose votes accounted for 34 % of the total.

The spokesman of sevendu.net said, 'The stage of JYJ's Jejung is amazing. He has good singing and performance skills coupled with his white skin and black eyes. The boy is just like a beautiful girl. He is not only popular in Korea but also in Japan. He is crowned as a Hallyu star in various Asia countries and has captured the top spots in many polls overseas too. His success is unprecedented. How popularity he is among his fans is reflected in the pool's result.'

The 2nd place is claimed by BIGBANG's G-Dragon, the representative continued to elaborate, 'he debuted at a very young age, he writes, composes and arranges his songs. His stage performances and fashions always belong to the 1st class and will always set a trend nationwide. We expect him to give more of his talents in the future.'

JYJ's Jejung has finished filming the drama ,'Cannot Be Truthful' and will soon be broadcasted on the Japanese TV and he would also take the role of an actor in Korea. We can expect him highly. BIGBANG's G-Dragon has formed a duet group with TOP and are working hard to prepare for the countdown BIGBANG's comeback.

Source: daum via teambigbang

Translated and share: Rice@BigbangWORLD

(Please take OUT with full credits!^^)

Archived