Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri on MBC Dream Radio

c2nrg.jpg

rough translation : See? In front of us Seungri's live now is? ㅋㅋ Hooray!!!!

source : @mbc_dreamradio

translation : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest intelligirl

I thought it would be ok to post this here since there is a fair amount of new information in it. If it's not ok, one of the mods can feel free to edit my post :)

No Hong Chul's Best Friend Radio Seungri stuff

VIDEO

Some more gri :)

Okay, so actually a segment of this radio show has been posted up before, the one about Seungri imitating Jiyong and saying Jiyong was his favorite member but the entire radio show was like 1 hr long and he said a bit more than that so I translated the parts. I got the video segment here at hq_bigbang but the translations are my own. There’s no full streaming version that I could find, sorry :( yay ty kinderhippo! but anyways here are some of the parts translated, it’s a little long:

After saying Jiyong was his favorite member in pretty much the very beginning: ”Jiyong is kind of hateful [by hateful it’s not like hateful as in he hates other things/people but it’s kind of like… hate from love/hate hard to explain lul]. He criticizes a lot but then takes care of us after, so it’s very hateful. After the first broadcast [of the comeback] he sent me a 30-line text message. This is the longest text message I have ever read from Jiyong.” No Hong Chul asks what kind of stuff he wrote so Seungri replies “he wrote tons of bad stuff about my expression, live performance, gesture, what kind of dance is that, are you really a dancing kid, what is this, do you not exercise these days, you look so dwarfish/weak, do you not see the camera etc. I got scolded when I got home and I said stuff like please wait, I will do better etc.” Then Seungri says that Jiyong called the managers, stylists, etc. and told them to take care of Seungri well and give him warm food and all that caring stuff. Seungri says Jiyong is hateful because his hyung is so cool and can do everything hahahahaha

Another section around the 17 mark No Hong Chul asks him what kind of comments online are the most hurtful. So Seungri says “this isn’t something that happened to me personally but to another person. The person called me crying [zomg angst] and said that he got a comment saying ‘the only thing left for this person is suicide.’ So I told him to not care about those comments too much and tried to cheer him up but I was hurt too. I said that I would save him [rofl like bring him back to life lmao]”

He didn’t specifically say GD but I remember on NAN GD talked about how someone told him to commit suicide and for some reason the MC was like how did Seungri respond to those negative things? And GD talked about how Seungri was very mature about it and told him not to care about it blah blah so I’m guessing Seungri was talking about GD.

Another section around the 20 mark is the classic “if you were a girl who would you date from Big Bang?” Lol and of course Seungri answers “G-dragon.” he kind of sighs/groans LOL and hes like “he is very romantic. I’m his roommate so I see everything. He’s seriously romantic. If he dates someone he makes a song for them. One time he asked me how the song was. And I said oh my god if this was released in Korea there’d be a huge deal and it would make so much money. But… since it’s for the woman he loves it’s only for her and gives up that money/fame from that song.” lol seungri also says he never made a song just for a female hahahaha MAYBE A MAN HM SEUNGRI? /delusional. k also this is not so g ri related but he said he hardly received any presents from females and that manager hyungs tell him that some rookie female singer/idols like him and so on the radio thing Seungri sends a hilarious “message” to them. you are such a funny boy, seungri. don’t cheat though hmmm.

Aww they are so cute. and omg lol. Seungri what a subtle boy you are.. I like how out of the entire program he talks about GD like 1/4-1/3 the time. Only other mention of BB members is how he wants Daesung’s body LOL. Also I kind of noticed Seungri got really humble just from reactions to comments and stuff, even though he acts “cocky” sometimes throughout to be funny :o k i’ll stop there because i’m straying from g ri but damn some of this was hilarious LOL.

credits to finkling post at GDHEARTRI

Guest shinhdeplol

omona17.jpg

omona1.th.jpgomona12.th.jpg

89d7062e824ff1014fc226a.th.jpg191881d396682b65970a16a.th.jpg3d0473af0d7821aafbed50a.th.jpg21292e08f94f7561e92488b.th.jpg973e36303a5cd2c8a9018eb.th.jpg

090613f32fff8301352accb.th.jpg2384f858adc706d0800a18b.th.jpgb3d1b823b4a4cb15ad34deb.th.jpg18e9e71bdb6e97abaf5133b.th.jpg1057dadefef6e60594ee37b.th.jpg

203bd1dcaa78d0f0cd1166b.th.jpg6d1d27f496acc73fddc474b.th.jpge1d9a4b19c6a2305092302b.th.jpg6e5ee5bf0efbea5b19d81fb.th.jpg010f4263095d01310c33fab.th.jpg

34d29a1c4c78cbda87d6b6b.th.jpg3352bdeebd6550782df534b.th.jpgb5539a195fbedd1443a9adb.th.jpgd1003495d30168597bf480b.th.jpg08436aa9355ca5ad1e17a2b.th.jpg

omona3.th.jpgomona7.th.jpgomona.th.jpgomona11.th.jpg

omona13.th.jpgomona15.th.jpgomona5.th.jpgomona2.th.jpg

omona10.th.jpgomona14.th.jpgomona16.th.jpgomona6.th.jpg

omona4.th.jpgomona17.th.jpgomona9.th.jpgomona8.th.jpg

C: kt牌黑白洙古力 @ baidu

Big Bang 2011 Calender APP G-Dragon's Voice & Movie

Source:negimax7@YT

SHARED BY TISYA @ BIGANGUPDATES

Guest Michala01

Congrats to Ri for topping the Gaon chart. The album is amazing and deserves top spot of course. biggrin.gif 

@intelligirl 

thanks for that translation. G-ri is so ugh...perfect wub.gif Seungri did get better with every stage, I'm sure Ji was pleased. 

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Big Tone talks about working with Seungri

Excerpt from an interview with BIGTONE:

How did you feel collaborating with Seungri for his new album? It was a good experience. Seungri composed and wrote lyrics for the first time on this mini album, but he was very good and passionate for his first time, so I had a lot of fun working with him. It was the first time a song I worked on became a title song, so I felt good about that.

CR: (from Big BangUpdates) Asterik @ koreaboo // panda-ri @ tumblr

[ENG.SUBS]SR_mwide (110124)

C: The21BANGSTV @ YT

tumblrlfs19w2sa41qa7mki.gif

C: http://jachohjac.tumblr.com/

^ That expression :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang's poker cards :)

232571207.jpg

C: as tagged // bigbanghaven @ twitter

in my place there're some people who made this kind of cards with Big Bang on them too. last time i bought them, it was $2 for one box

Guest samosvetleee

To ALL THE VIP'S wub.gifWanted to share smth with ya--> THE BEST ONLINE ADION EVER @ YGUNITEDi ~   Just ListenTuzki46.gif& join the party @ their real time chatbox !!! Let's meet there :) :) :)

Guest samosvetleee

Seungri gets a long text message from G-Dragon + highlights from "No Hong Chul" radio guesting 

BIGBANGYGKOREAN-10.jpg

The 30-line text message from G-Dragon

Seungri: Jiyong is kind of hateful (kind of a love/hate feeling that's hard-to-explain). He criticizes a lot but also takes care of us after, so it's very hateful. After the first broadcast [of the comeback], he sent me a 30-line text message. It was the longest text message I received from Jiyong. He wrote tons of bad stuff about my expression, live performance, gesture, "what kind of dance is that", "are you really a dancing kid?", "what is this?", "don't you exercise these days?", "you look so dwarfish/weak", "do you not see the camera?", etc. I got scolded when I get home and I said stuff like, "please wait", "I'll do better", etc.

Then, Seungri mentioned that G-Dragon called the managers, stylists, etc. and told them to take care of him and to always give him warm food and all that caring stuff. Seungri says that G-Dragon is hateful because he's cool and he can do everything. 

The suicide comment

No Hong Chul asks what kind of comments online are the most hurtful.

Seungri: This isn't something that happened to me personally but to another person. The person called me while crying and said he got a comment saying, "The only thing left for this person is suicide". So I told him not to care about those comments too much and tried too cheer up even though I was hurt too. I said I'd save him (like bring him back to life). 

G-Dragon is a romantic

No Hong Chul: If you were a girl, who would you date from BIGBANG?

Seungri: G-Dragon. (Sighs) He is very romantic. I'm his roommate so I see everything. He's seriously romantic. If he dates someone, he makes a song for the person. One time, he asked me how the song was and I said, oh my god, if this was released in Korea, it's going to be huge deal and it would make a lot of money. But... since it's for the woman he loves, it's only for her and gives up that money/fame from that song.

Seungri also says he never made a song for a woman yet. He also said that he hardly receives presents from females and that their managers tell him that some rookie female idols/singers like him so he sent a message to them on radio. 

Seungri talked about GD like 1/3 or 1/4 of the time and also mentioned that he wants Daesung's body.

Credit : Bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

Sandara Park, “G-Dragon is romantic"

2NE1 member, Sandara Park unveiled a cute story with G-Dragon.

On January 29, Sandara Park revealed on KBSTV2 Entertainment Tonight (MC Shin Hyun Jun) that:

"G-Dragon is someone you’d think ‘This is a man I hope to find good romance with,’ though you won’t think it of him.

Not long ago, I went to ski with G-Dragon. Usually, though it’s not something many people believe, G-Dragon is not one who says so many words. So he got my ski board that I was carrying, without saying anything.

G-Dragon's comment on this:

“Sandara Park was holding this board that looked like twice her weight. It looked hard for her. So without care, I got it, her thanks is enough."

WATCH HERE

Source: Nate + yggilbakk (video)

Translated by: knucklepink@DaraGonHideout.com/ knucklepink@WeLoveDara.com/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara.wordpress.com/ knucklepink@YGLadies.com

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

Seungri: G-Dragon. (Sighs) He is very romantic. I'm his roommate so I see everything. He's seriously romantic. If he dates someone, he makes a song for the person. One time, he asked me how the song was and I said, oh my god, if this was released in Korea, it's going to be huge deal and it would make a lot of money. But... since it's for the woman he loves, it's only for her and gives up that money/fame from that song.

Oooh, I wonder who the song was for Jiyong? =)

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung received a surprise kiss from TOP?

2173_L_1296311093.jpg

TOP of Bigbang blew a kiss to Daesung attracted attention from fans.

On 28th, they were holding a premiere of 3D BIGSHOW in CGV Wangsimni of Seoul. When they were greeting fans from the stage, TOP suddenly blew a surprise kiss to Daesung.

The show will be released in the form of movie next month which has already become a hot topic among fans.

After a two-year break, the fans are really anticipating their comeback. They are going to release 2010 Bigbang Live Concert Big Show 3D on 2nd,Feb in the theatres.

The top male group held this concert on 29th, 2010 and by using 3D technology and advanced sound system, the theatre is going to show their show as a movie.

The release of Big Show in a movie format is another piece of good news to fans combining with their official comeback.

When they make their concert as a film, many people are intetrested in how they are going to package it in order to attract fans from Japan, Koream Taiwan and other places. There is also a saying that the show is released in the form of movie because there are more and more mature fans in the market. The response given by the domestic fans is also good.

Bigbang has already been a household name in Korea and the 3D technology will provide the audience with an experience resembling of going to the real concert. On 2nd of February, there will be a new chapter turned in the theatre history.

Source: artsnews

Translate and share Rice@BigbangWORLD

Archived