★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ so proud of maknae, look at those ranking, he's doing pretty well on his own. his album sales, not too shabby either if we compare it to other idols' sales. he'll probably break the 10k mark today.

comeback stage on inkigayo later! LOL at seungri, how did he know that those people lining up are actually VIPs?!? lol. but i love his convo with chow-chow!!! so cute!!! :D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Strong Baby hits Brazilian TV

After releasing his newest album it seems like our Strong Baby is going worldwide.

Today a brazilian tv show showed some parts of his VVIP MV and compared him to Justim Bieber, Justin Timberlake and Usher.

And in the end the woman even said: Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake should be careful!

Watch here

Source: LudixD @ YT

Shared by onebetterday @ omonatheydidnt

Never thought there would be one day when Seungri is associated with Bieber :P

A more detailed article about this ^^

Seungri on Brazilian TV, "Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake should be careful"

Translation: Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake are important names of the actual pop music and serve as reference for many people. Even for a South Korean singer. "Somebody To Love" is still on the radio, in Justin Bieber's voices. The forgotten "Sexy Back" from another Justin was the start of everything. The two singers already got the top place in the music rankings, but they will stay back after this, because Seungri is the man.

Member of the boyband Big Bang, the South Korean singer made a new MV. He has the same musicstyle of Justin Bieber, Usher and Timberlake. We found some similarities with Usher, Timberlake and Bieber. Seungri doesn't talk about his references. "VVIP" is already in the online music charts, it's a hit on the Korean radios and prepares his way in America. Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake should be careful!"

Source: BIGBANGBrazil

Translation from Pollyana (Thanks!^^)

Taken from: bigbangupdates.com

Guest juang_bb

just watched it today! i enjoyed it a lot!!! Double SeungHyuns did very well in the movie. I thought Seungri was really good in his character, like he really pulled it off. after a long time waiting for the subs... FINALLY!!! worth the wait. :)

and yes, i'd love to see TOP in a romantic comedy in the near future. i think he'd be awesome! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

110123 INKIGAYO - Seungri's interview

White suit + black fedora = prection <333333

That dance :P :P :P

EDIT:

YT LINK

C: YGLcrazyxcami @ YT // strongbbseungri @ tumblr

tumblrlfgs5r9b2r1qds4lw.jpg

C: raptorrific @ tumblr

EDIT EDIT:

Inkigayo is the BEST comeback. BEST outfits, BEST vocal, BEST fanchant, BEST stage <33333

Seungri seems much more confident, he looks straight at the camera so many times :wub:

After watching those live perfomances, I now cant decide whether VVIP or WCID is my fav from the album :P Those 2 songs are DAEBAK~~~~~~~~

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

110123 Seungri - V.V.I.P & What Can I Do

C: kpopbisu @ YT

201101231506341002_1.jpg

201101231657779766_1.jpg

23_124793.jpg

C: Nate

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri and Eunhyk <333

tumblrlfgu3erpty1qa7tfs.jpg

C: as tagged // superandyy @ tumblr

I suddenly remember that YG HASNT RELEASED THE HD PERFS FROM MCD <_< <_<

Guest Michala01

I agree with Thuy this is my favourite comeback stage for sure. 

The fanchants were awesome. It's always great to hear the vipz smile.gif

Vocally, Seungri has been getting better too, everything was just perfect wub.gif

Guest omgshinshin

VVIP Sales Update

────────────────

날짜 요일 판매량 총판매량

────────────────

01.19.수 4,044  4,044 

01.20. 목 3,053 7,097

01.21. 금 1,392 8,489

01.22. 토 *883 9,372

cr: 출처-뱅갤 via 겨울동안@bestiz

Too lazy to SCAP but updates on Seungri's digital charts (only those in top 10) as of 12:02 PM KST:

Real-time charts:

#4 WCID - Melon

#1 WCID, #4 I Know (ft. IU) - MNET

#2 WCID - Soribada

#1 WCID #3 VVIP - Dosirak

#3 VVIP - Bugs

Daily Charts (1/22):

#4 WCID - Melon

#1 WCID #2 I Know (ft. IU) #5 VVIP - MNET

#1 WCID - Soribada

#1 WCID #3 VVIP - Dosirak

He's doing good.

Those rankings are pretty good :) Though I'm not much for watching these rankings thing and the sales, I'm glad Seungri's doing pretty well on the charts!

Seungri's me2day update on Jan. 23rd, 2011

message : 챠우챠우 : 승리형 저사람들은 왜저러고있는거야? 승리 : 내무대를보기위해 기다려주는사람들이야 챠우챠우 : 이렇게춥고이른시간인데? 승리 : 원래사랑하면다그래^^

rough translation :

Chow Chow : Seungri hyung, why are those people like this?

Seungri : Those are people who wait to see my performance on stage

Chow Chow : In this cold weather and still an early time like this?

Seungri : Basically if you love, it just happens.^^

source : Seungri's me2day

translation : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

I SWEAR. CHOW CHOW WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME. And Chow Chow always having these weird convos with Seungri and that weird reindeer - adorable!!!

ALL I WANT IS A CHOW CHOW, SEUNGRI and GD PICTURE PRETTY PLEASE.

GD was so cute cuddling Chow Chow in the Knock Out MV :)

A more detailed article about this ^^

Seungri on Brazilian TV, "Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake should be careful"

Translation: Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake are important names of the actual pop music and serve as reference for many people. Even for a South Korean singer. "Somebody To Love" is still on the radio, in Justin Bieber's voices. The forgotten "Sexy Back" from another Justin was the start of everything. The two singers already got the top place in the music rankings, but they will stay back after this, because Seungri is the man.

Member of the boyband Big Bang, the South Korean singer made a new MV. He has the same musicstyle of Justin Bieber, Usher and Timberlake. We found some similarities with Usher, Timberlake and Bieber. Seungri doesn't talk about his references. "VVIP" is already in the online music charts, it's a hit on the Korean radios and prepares his way in America. Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake should be careful!"

Source: BIGBANGBrazil

Translation from Pollyana (Thanks!^^)

Taken from: bigbangupdates.com

OKAY LOL. How the heck did Bieber got placed there with Justin Timberlake and Usher? Hm, maybe in terms of popularity and mass appeal? Okay. Cool.

Glad he's getting this kind of recognition from pretty unexpected places :)

AND THE INKIGAYO COMEBACK OMGD.

It was every bit as perfect as anything that is perfect in this whole universe.

It was the best comeback stage out of the three that he had, imho. The clothes were perfect, his strut was perfect, his facial expressions were perfect, his voice was perfect, the FANCHANTS WERE PERFECT, the dancing was perfect, the energy was perfect... I could basically go on and on about everything that were perfect in today's Inkigayo stage.

Also, about Seungri's stage presence...

[strong opinions alert!]

Just... after all these times I still can't help but be awed by the enormous amount of stage presence that the Big Bang boys possess.

I think they have ruined all the other groups out there for me. Before, I can enjoy other stages by other groups but after being in this fandom, all the other stages seem bland and too 'staged'. There's a lack in personality. It's like listening to the studio version and them dancing on stage. If I watch one stage of them, I'm pretty sure the other stages would be basically the same.

When, in the future, I come across a group better than Big Bang, I'll leave this fandom but for now, I'm sticking to it cause the others currently out there are almost carbon copies of each other.

[PERSONAL PREFERENCE - IT EXISTS!]

EDIT//

LOL, reading my post, I sound so cocky. Well, it's what I think and I'm entitled to my own opinions as well as expressing them.

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri and IU :wub:

This girl is SOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky :sweatingbullets:

24_124867.jpg

110123_18.jpg

20110124000724117.jpg

Seungri was there to represent BIGBANG :w00t:

201101232356775302_1.jpg

^ acting up again? :P

C: Nate

STALKER PHOTOS :w00t:

b01485444d3c48946309c.jpg

b01485444d3c4894c788b.jpg

b01485444d3c4896a55e7.jpg

b01485444d3c49381028f.jpg

C: 지디랑

Guest shinhdeplol

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

d9exj.jpg

From Hyunseung's YOZM // shared by shamien7 @ twitter

omg omg omg

tears.giftears.gif first selca ever together... even sitting on each other. i can die happy now tears.gif

Hyunseung's message

우리 사실 ... 이런사이에요^^나중엔 승리가 고기굽겠데요 ㅋㅋ

229658727.jpg

이 구역의 미친년은 야누스..라매? 우린 요기서 모했을까~~아~요?! http://twitpic.com/3sqdt3 아 졸려...

C: yanusb2st @ twitter

NISI20110124_0003976456_web.jpg

NISI20110124_0003976451_web.jpg

C: as tagged // VI-SUAL

20110124_1295799706_80317000_1.jpg

2011012464447_2011012379981.jpg

C: nate

Guest shinhdeplol

BIG BANG AT MBC IDOL CHAMPIONSHIP

viewimagerc.jpg

i wonder who were behind the masks

C: as tagged //이정재

v he must have been hanging out with other friends today. I saw him with IU, Hyunseung and Minho :wub:

Archived