★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

3 of Seungri's songs from VVIP are in the top 10 on Soribada.com! "So What?" is at #1!!! He's ranking high in online & offline charts~! :D

C: iBIGBANG @ twitter

Maknae is doing good :D

b01473814d3a782d7877b.jpg

^ :lol: One of my fav photos of Seungri from this album ^^

C: 날잡고놀아봐요

Guest Banana Peel

ok wow, i've been too busy to comment on his album but now that I have the time, all I gotta say is WOW! seriously, his album impressed me. I was just expecting a second version of strong baby but he actually upgraded himself from that image into a bit mature one.

I'm especially in love with his MVs. I haven't fully loved every second of a mv for awhile, but seungri's mvs (ESPECIALLY VVIP MV) were 10/10 for me. I loved the concepts, the colors, the choreography, and just about EVERYTHING. I'm so in love with the part when he dresses up as the whole big bang HAHAHAHAH, I seriously got tricked the first time I watched it and spazzed like crazy because I thought it was actually big bang XD omg, I'm so dumb. But seriously, it's so cute and he copied each member so good lolol.

and his live was wow too! really impressed with the mnet stage, btw. I feel like they really polished it for him. oh, and his live and everything else was adorably perfect :) overall, I am satisfied with strong baby's comeback, heehe

Guest shinhdeplol

Superb comebacks from Seungri today. I have to say Music Core's stages are much better than MCD's :lol:

Today's fanchants are so loud, <3 it ^^ "Lee Seunghyun VIP"

The saving-the-girl part is so cute, Ri is like kicking everywhere hahaha

I prefer the suit for What Can I Do, I love simple things :P

Although he cracked at some parts, I still love this comeback ^^ A+ for maknae :wub:

Guest juang_bb

Today's comeback stage was much better overall!!! :D i think he, not really crack, but i think he missed one small bit there in WCID, but other than that... damn! he's been really impressing me with his LIVE vocals especially for WCID. its not an easy song to sing live but his voice for VVIP and WCID has been very strong and stable. not flawless yet but very good! :D

i love this performance more because he seems much more confident and sure of his moves. he's more hyper too. i really thought he was a bit nervous in MCD. kVIPs' LEE SEUNGHYUN VIP chant is love :wub:

keep making us proud maknae! :D tomorrow, inkigayo! he'll probably kill it again. like the Seungri that we know, he keeps on improving.

now, where's the HQ upload??? :)

Guest wanderlove

Mu.Core stage is much better than MCountdown.. performance, stage and audience.. he did crack and forgot some lyrics [??] in this performance but it was still great compared to the first performance..

I love the energy of the audience.. the cheering was really loud and I LOVE IT!!!

I also love his outfit for What Can I Do/What do you want me to do/So what? i am not really sure what's the real title is but oh wells..

So impressed with his stages today. The choreo for his performances are really fun and engaging. The chanting is proof enough of this. Ngawww, i felt like it had only taken a minute to watch the stages because they were so good and i was soo engrossed. Have to wait until tomorrow. Before then, let me replay :D

Seungri is getting better and better and omfg.

I lovvvvve all the perfs today! I WAS SHOUTING:

LEE SEUNGHYUN, VIP!!!!

Like mad, here at my room too XDDD Im home alone

so yeah *____* He ddnt crack at all! in fact,

his voice is very powerful. What happened was he

missed a word XD Like when you do if you have to

burp or smething. Hahaha. I found it cute XD

I wish he overcomes his nervousness though cause

he seems rly conscious of his notes. But other

than that. IT WAS AWESOME.

I like how he interacts with the vips <3

Encouraging them to get more with the song!

His songs are rly better performed live!

Both of his title songs have grown on me.

Congratulations, Seungri! Your hyungs must be proud!

Or...maybe they're teasing you rn? Esp gtop. LOL

Guest LitoLammy

good job to baby on todays stage!!

he did a really good job for being sick..

i really hope he gets well soon as he has soo much on his schdle..

apparently he is going to shoot some show right after MCore... that wont end till early morning..

then has to get ready for inki.. >.<

i really dont want to see him fall when he just came back!!

LEE SEUNG HYUN VIP!!! FIGHTING!!! <3

Guest shinhdeplol

Strong Baby hits Brazilian TV

After releasing his newest album it seems like our Strong Baby is going worldwide.

Today a brazilian tv show showed some parts of his VVIP MV and compared him to Justim Bieber, Justin Timberlake and Usher.

And in the end the woman even said: Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake should be careful!

Watch here

Source: LudixD @ YT

Shared by onebetterday @ omonatheydidnt

Never thought there would be one day when Seungri is associated with Bieber :P

Guest shinhdeplol

The rest ^^

(double post due to the image limit blush.gif )

f1763803350abb561c95832.th.jpgf5decd62c3288b8f8cb10da.th.jpgd2bfdec034f25065e4dd3bb.th.jpgc45e5a11b2c0dc73dc5401b.th.jpg

d7be9eb14db297f7d8335ab.th.jpgf5decd62c3318b8f8cb10db.th.jpgf9be691be185e32adbb4bd8.th.jpg183510c90c4763ad53664fb.th.jpg2b3f6601181775bc09fa93b.th.jpg

433ef3db7344827c10df9bb.th.jpg56df7826cf107c514d088da.th.jpg57f81b80e7b59fc0f703a69.th.jpg817a4041eafc044372f05d9.th.jpg98b75dbd6915555a18d81fb.th.jpgac3276137575a396a6ef3fb.th.jpg

d900e7c440651b4b9c163da.th.jpge62ce8335fe66649eac4af9.th.jpgfaf31603ce005286267fb5a.th.jpg00bb982120e6831e9358079.th.jpg

106d23b51b2bd9a430add1a.th.jpg18d2b795d75ce83d54fb969.th.jpg3a1f13001125715f4afb51a.th.jpg4018015001a8a75e0df3e3a.th.jpg

Credit: Victory&us // 悦smile @ baidu

viofbb129569994458199.jpg

Seungri updated his me2day :)

기막힌광고카피글덕에많은도움이되었습니다.빠른시일내에제가준비한선물 보내겠습니다.축하드립니다.

rough translation : A brilliant advertising copy, the articles have been very helpful. Will send the gift which I prepared as soon as possible. Congratulations.

source : Seungri's me2day

translation : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG's photographs at Se7en's restaurant :D

c838b6229eb4dba3d6cae21.th.jpgb13a1b2acbe3c7685243c11.th.jpge16b649044c6a4dda877a4e.th.jpg8d5398003330edd7e850cd1.th.jpg

C; babycome

GD "Bigbang did some GREAT GREAT COLLABORATION w/ a WORLD ARTIST, he/she is just MORE THAN U IMAGINED" omfg who is that?

C: HuisuYoon @ twitter

OMG OMG OMG :o This is a major teaser, I cant wait for their comeback. Its gonna be smt HUGEEEE~~~~

Archived