★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maknae is starting out strong!

VVIP is better live & the mv has this Alice in Wonderland/James Bond feel to it, lol. :P

Who else wants that baby blue bedroom set as their real bedroom? =)

In What can I do, it's funny because they both were "driving" but stayed in the same place the whole time, hah.

& for the love of big white fluffy flowers! Hahaa, I'm sorry but those are distracting, the 1 big one in What can I do mv and the 3 ones in Open your Window live, they look better in photos. & I'm sorry but I don't see maknae puling those big flowers off, probably Ji could.

Guest TheExConvict

woah at his Big Bang impersonations!!!

i thought he was really TOP?!!

and he did really good as GD too! lol

btw, does anyone know where i can listen to his songs online? any links?

so far i've only listened to What do u want me to do, V.V.I.P, and Open Window

i wanna hear his other songs too...please help?

My Opinions on the 3 songs:

What do u want me to do - i honestly think it's not that great, this is his title song right? i don't think i will be addicted to this song, coz when i like a song, i tend to put them on repeat for a few hours, and then i'll listen to it again from time to time but never get bored or tired with it, but this song doesn't have that impact on me....i dunno i just can't find anything especial to it. I'm not too drawn to this song, i like the MV for this though, especially the ending animation with the V tower? it's pretty cool! lol :D i think this kind of song would fit perfectly playing as a background song in a branded store....i can definitely picture this song playing while i'm shopping :)

on scale of 10 (10 being the highest), i'd give this 6.99 ( not yet a 7, coz 7 to me is already a little high..hehe)

V.V.I.P - I really like the MV for this!! i really like the setting!! it's soooo pretty <3, now for the song itself, i'm not addicted to it either...i don't play it on repeat, but when i listened to it the 2nd time, i thought it was really catchy! like the part where he said "we keep it rollin' rollin'" and  "i got the money..money" with hand gesture? i think that's my favorite part!! lol like it's so catchy.... :D on a scale of 10, i would rate this a 7.7,  it's not too high and not too average either, coz the whole song was unique and cool, and i like some of the cathcy parts :D

Open Window - This one is pretty good, i watched it live and the set was fabulous!! it's like a musical! hehe they must have spent alot for it, YG reallly loves him! lol so on to the song, it was pretty nice i would say, especially when GD's rap backed up his singing, they complement each other well :D but still the song itself is not too especial either, on scale of 10? i would give this 7.8 (only scored tenths higher than v.v.i.p):)

Guest klaudcl

I REALLY LOVE BOTH MV'S AND THE LIVE PERFORMANCES ESPECIALLY THE DANCES.

He choreographed the dances for both songs right? I must give it to him the dance is really awesome,it might not be like Tae-Yang's smoothness dance style, but the choreography fits very well with the song and i see connectivity of the choreogragphy with the song.

I love the theatricallity of VVIP and the whole Alice in Wonderland concept. Someone mentioned it was Alice in Wonderland meets Tell Me Goodbye.. i agree. I didn't know that he was immitating his hyungs at first then when i watched it again i was like... woah, the immitation was awesome. What Can I Do video is very modern futuristic.. i love the party scene and the part where he sat on one of the dancer's back and practically the whole video.

I love how both videos is like a story line. The little girl is like Alice in Seung-ri-land, she drank the potion grew up and Seung-ri is madly in love with her and becomes her oppa, but she woke up and it was all a dream... well don't cry little girl cuz in the What Can I Do video, it became real. The little girl grew up and actually became seungri's GF but sadly she decided to leave Seungri :( why?! That's why in WCID video seung-ri is super emotional, because when you were a little kid he treats you so nice, and now you decided to throw his key-necklace and refused to go back to him!

(Seungri give me that key i'll stay in your seungri-land or seungri skyscraper tower, what ever you like seungri, i'm there.)

The live performances is great as always, this kid have vocal endurance. I hope he wins next week. VI FIGHTING!!!!!

one more thing i REALLY love seungri-land and seungri-tower.

I'm finally online and get to see two wonderful MVs and Seung Ri's awesome performances. Anyways, the choreography for both "What Can I Do" and "VVIP" were awesome, but I personally like the choreography in "What Can I Do" more. I LOL at the scene of him dressed up as each of his hyungs. XD I noticed the 'Alice in Wonderland' scene in VVIP and I couldn't help, but think the 'Alice in Wonderland' concept is being overused b/c I just see it so much these days. However, our maknae is awesome and amazing! ♥ Oh, I have to say he looks so flawless, too. (:

When the album was first released I was absolutely stunned, but more so than that, overwhelmed. I couldn't listen to the songs properly and in the back of my mind I was expecting myself to start forgetting about these songs, or realising that they aren't as good as I initially thought the well. Fangirl fever can only last so long.

...yet I found that I still enjoyed the songs. No lie. I love What can I do but I personally don't like VVIP as a song as much as the others but I understand that it's a good title song. The performance was a fun one and the music video is my favourite out of the two. I appreciate the outro (my favourite) but there is also something to magic, white love and Open the window that I can continue jamming to. I Know is a good song, but tbh it's forgettable.

The performances probably sealed the deal for me. Big Bang are artists, but they also shine as performers. I loved the performances.alskdfjlsdf.

The Music Videos were like dessert.

Guest deathly_ill

^

LOL OMG!!! His "singing" at the end was priceless, and he just stopped :/ I really wanted him to continue... Oh well.

Too bad the movie's all sold out, I wanted to get it!!!

Seungri and TOP did a really good job with the acting, but I think TOP should act sort of a different character in the future. Although he managed to pull of the bad-boy student sort-of-thing I think he would be better acting like a killer in Iris... or something with fighting. Just suits him more.

Guest juang_bb

BIGBANG BOYS [GD&TOP + SEUNGRI] DOMINATES GOMTV CHARTS :D

gomtv.jpg

c: 빅뱅*♥*@bestiz

wasnt sure if im gonna post it to GTOP and SR's threads but decided to just post it here. its quite interesting to see all 4 MVs on top. now, let's wait for the group MV soon, in a month. :D

Guest juang_bb

there's this article in Nate about Seungri, it looks like they had a short interview with maknae, i hope someone can translate! :)

http://news.nate.com/view/20110121n10836

might as well post it here too, posted it at BB's thread.

SEUNGRI's MVs top GOMtv charts

gomtv.jpg

c: 빅뱅*♥*@bestiz

SEUNGRI on DAILY CHARTS

seungri110120.jpg

charts from top to bottom: melon, bugs, mnet, dosirak, soribada = AVERAGE

c: 빅뱅LOVE♡ @ bestiz

real time 1pmKST: Dosirak #1, Soribada #1, Mnet #1, Cyworld #4, Bugs #4 (VVIP, #5 WDYWMTD), Melon #7

also, the maknae breaks his hyungs' more than 1 month streak on top of Mnet's Daily Album Charts. :)

seungrimnetalb.jpg

Guest sakime-yong

OMG! I don't care if the article in AKP or the author himself didn't sound impressed..Or maybe some of the VIP's :D (Don't worry Maknae IM at YOUR SIDE LOL)

I really love his ALBUM!PERIOD.....

As I watched the performances on MNET, I was Right that when I can see or watched it live.What do you want GAhhhhhhhhhh I started to love this one! haha.Its great to hear in live!!

I think YG criteria for choosing the Tittle tracks is when you heard it live,you get addicted to the song and plus the fact that it will not boring if you perform it live.

And VVIP I really like the MV and the song itself!.the production was so awesome and not like a small budget.the props,the choreo and the plot was so great!

And the CLIMAX is OPEN THE WINDOW!!! Im so addicted and inlove with this song haha.I hope that this will be also become the tittle song. Im looking forward for G-RI moments next time! ahaha.

I really HOpe that Maknae will be able to win!!!. And GDTOP also for DGH and Baby goodnight. Im not into any other Kpop songs or groups out there.Its just sound the same to me the others nowadays. Im so sorry about my comment here.Just want to be honest with my opinion.PIECE!!!! this is SEUNGRI BB thread :)

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I think YG will upload the HD videos today or tomorrow so please wait patiently :D

[News] Big Bang Seungri unveils music videos for title tracks

20110121104542508601.jpg

Korean boy band Big Bang member Seungri unveiled the music videos to his title tracks from his new album on the official YG Entertainment blog (www.yg-life.com) on Thursday.

The music videos for "WHAT CAN I DO" and "V.V.I.P" from his first solo album, tells the story of a man who gets betrayed by his lover while the latter features an "Alice in Wonderland" motif.

Meanwhile, Seungri released his first solo album yesterday which has topped several online real-time music charts, as well as giving his performance on Mnet's televised music show "M! CountDown."

Born Lee Seung-hyun, Seungri made his debut in 2006 as the youngest member of the popular Korean boy band Big Bang. He tried his hand at going solo in 2008 with song "Strong Baby," included in the group's second full-length album "Remember."

As a group, the boys will unveil their third studio release on February 24 and hold their annual "BIG SHOW" the following day.

He will take the stage to sing "WHAT CAN I DO" and "V.V.I.P" on several weekend music programs including MBC's "Music Central" and SBS' "Inkigayo."

source : asiae

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest sakime-yong

^ Thanks for posting about that.Im so happy for Maknae.

And I forgot that YG might upload the perf on HD...

I really hope he can win!!!!! :D Guys Let us support our Boys :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri, “I’m Going To Show Everyone That I’m Not Just the Youngest Member Of Big Bang” (110121)

pp11012100079.jpg

“People will think, ‘He’s the youngest member of Big Bang. What can the youngest member do?’ It’s fun to break that ideal.

He definitely caused a big trouble. On the 20th, Big Bang’s Seungri released his first solo album and the songs on album have been placed high on various music charts such as Naver Music, Bugs Music, Mnet.com and many more. This may be just a start but as a singer, Seungri has decided himself to change the minds of the people. Before he released his solo album, he revealed his hopeful and made it into reality.

Not only in Korea, but in Japan and in Asia in general, he’s the member of Big Bang who gained a lot of popularity. But compared to the other members, he has the least amount of solo activities. The youngest member have so many things he wants to do.

“I believe in faith. I think everything has its time. If there are no activities or a chance then I think it’s destiny as well. I think it’s better to continuously prepare for the destiny that’s about to come than to be hasty. Of course, the release of this solo album is destiny as well.”

pp11012100073.jpg

Other members have been very active by doing solo and unit promotions and also with variety shows and acting as well. But, Seungri have not been able to do that. No, not being able to do it is not the right expression. He didn’t force himself to do something.

Seungri said, “Truthfully, I wasn’t confident that I could do better than the other members with music promotions and no one told me to do a solo either. Within Big Bang, I’m not in the center when it comes to music orientation so I was afraid of producing and writing songs. When others asked me about my skills in producing and writing songs, I told them I had no skills.”

Almost as if it was destiny, a chance was given and Seungri took that chance cooly. In the beginning, Seungri’s solo album was going to be released as a digital single but YG Entertainment’s President Yang Hyun Seok said that they got good feedback from ‘So What’ and ‘VVIP’ and released a mini album with a total of 7 songs and started his solo activities. Out of those songs, Seungri produced and wrote 6 of the songs.

Seungri said, “During the 5 years I’ve worked with Big Bang, I watched the members produce and write the songs by looking over their shoulders and wrote the songs from what I’ve heard from them.” But even before it was announced, the songs were getting great feedback and the expression of ‘genius’ fits him well.

pp11012100071.jpg

Seungri prepared this album as he was running by himself because the other members were too busy with their activities. G-Dragon and T.O.P. with their unit album and Taeyang with his solo work. Thanks to that, Seungri is able to pour out his charm on this album.

Out of those, it’s the music video for VVIP which is one of the title song on his album. Seungri revealed that, “No matter what kind of work it is, I like to leave some kind of meaning. In VVIP, the meaning is within the key. When you open the door with the key, you enter Seungri’s world and you become the VVIP and with that meaning I want the fans to listen to it and receive that feeling as well.

This is how the first solo album was made but due to Big Bang’s comeback on February 24th, his solo activities will last less than a month. There could be some disappointment and regret. But Seungri shook his head.

“I’m going to make the listeners become anxious because they want to see more of Seungri as a solo singer. Then don’t you think I’ll be able to do activities as Big Bang and also as a solo singer at the same time?”

Source: news.nate.com

Translted By: solshin3 @ 21BANGS.com

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang will be featured in the upcoming Junon magazine & TOP’s upcoming interviews

■【MAGAZINE】information up!!!

Hello, everyone. The magazine posted additional information about BIGBANG is coming out soon.

■ January 22nd (Saturday) release

[JUNON] March version

[big Bang is Now Vol.1 SOL]

will appear for about 5 months!!

Big Bang special planning will start this month!

The newest schedule information about each Big Bang’s member will be reported.

The 1st appearance is SOL/Taeyang whose DVD release is out soon on the 26th.

Everyone, don’t miss it ♪

(T/N: Each Big Bang member will be feature in JUNON magazine once a month.)

■ January 21st (Friday)

「この映画がすごい!」

Translation: [This movie is great]

T.O.P.’s interview

■ January 24th (Monday)

・「GOHTHE」 (幻冬舎)

T.O.P.’s interview

・「スカパー!TVガイド/スカパー!e2TVガイド」 (東京ニュース 通信社)

Translation: [sKYPerfecTV!TV guide/ SKYPerfecTV!e2TV guide]

(TOKYO NEWS AGENCY)

T.O.P.’s interview

・「TV Taro」 (東京ニュース通信社)(TOKYO NEWS AGENCY)

T.O.P.’s interview

・「Haru*hana」 (東京ニュース通信社)(TOKYO NEWS AGENCY)

T.O.P and Kwon Sang Woo’s interview

・「月刊TVガイド」 (東京ニュース通信社)(TOKYO NEWS AGENCY)

Translation: [Monthly TV guide]

T.O.P.’s interview

■ January 28th (Friday)

・「25ans」 (ア シェット婦人画報社)

T.O.P.’s interview

Source: YGBIGBANG @ ameblo

Translated by: Didikuro @ 21bangs.com

hhahahaha.

“I’m going to make the listeners become anxious because they want to see more of Seungri as a solo singer. Then don’t you think I’ll be able to do activities as Big Bang and also as a solo singer at the same time?”

That is so like what Seung Ri would have to say. He's right now. Just thinking about the fact that he has only a month makes me miss him already. I can't wait until his next project.

Archived