★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Just finished watching Seungri's 3 performances :w00t:

The first thing I have to say, SEUNGRI LOOKS SO GOOD :wub: From his hair to his outfits, although Im not really fond of the flower shirt ^^

The songs sound even better live, but my fav is Open The Window. It would have been much better if Jiyong was there but I think we will get to see GRI soon <3

Thumbs up to Seungri, Im so proud of him :D

Guest nerdie_breet

Just saw Seungri live. Love it.

He really nailed it but VVIP have climb to my #1 top list from his album purely because he fight in it :P

can't wait for somebody to post donwload link for today's performance :D

ok MCD Seungri portion is over...

All the sets were pretty amazing!

OPEN WINDOW sounds so damn fineeee LIVE..

more promotion for this song please. It looks like a tiffany box right there.so cute...

GD please get well soon so that you can perform w/ SR.

VVIP was well executed i have to say, with the poodle hair lady and fight scene. haha..so much stuff to

see.

i think LIVE version of the songs are better than the recorded ones.

KVIPS werent ready for fanchants but hopefully next perf they'd

give us a good one.. Im always looking forward for fanchants.

now.....i really want IU and SEUNGRI to perform I KNOW..hopefully SOON.

Good job Seungri for your comeback stage

Guest juang_bb

WOW!!!! VOCALS VOCALS VOCALS!!! damn that was very good and on point overall!!!

he looks a bit nervous, but overall he killed it! VVIP looks so fun live, and the concept and choreo is very Seungri. :lol: his vocals on WHITE LOVE is amazing! WDYWMTD... his outfit was simple but i enjoyed it! i miss maknae! its been awhile since we've all seen him in live broadcast. he was so good!!! i would be very interested to see a MR Removed for these performances coz i think he sang all songs flawlessly. such a huge improvement. gosh maknae, you just keep impressing me!!!

GOOD JOB SEUNGRI!!! :)

Seungri did so well live!!! He's the maknae of Big Bang, but it doesn't even matter because you can tell how SEASONED he is in performing! Didn't seem shaky or jittery in the slightest! Seemed so calm, so confident (hah), and just so READY.

So What is meant to be heard live. Everything worked for me for that stage. The clothes, the set, the choreography.

Open Window, I LOVE this song & wished it could have been a longer performance, but I know its not a title track so thats fine. I also wondered how GD would have fit in the stage had he been there (like, would he just be hanging out in maknae's ultra delicate room?).

VVIP I think translates better when live. but LMAO at the fuzzy hat and the fight scene! But go ahead maknae, I ain't even mad ^_^

Oh and Seungri sounded so GOOD today! I was super impressed with him & his growth. Maknae, fighting!!! :)

Guest sakime-yong

I already Listen to Ri MV and its on Repeat on me.

This my views:

VVIP& What do you want is my least favourite,maybe because when I first listen to it It wasn't to catchy but when I listen to it gain I like more VVIP more than what do you want :) Vise versa when I watch the teasers coz what do you want already my fave that time. And it change when I heard the full song. But Im looking forward with the MV.Maybe this will grow on me once I can see the MV.

VVIP seems so catchy esp when it performs LIVE. I love all the instruments effect esp the drums and a little feel of an THIEF LUPIN haha.

Maybe What do you want too...

My most favorite is White LOve this is so addictive even when I first heard.And its funny that I remember this song in some part like in 2ne1's GO AWAY.(but I like this much than Go Away.Im not saying it really sounds the same but some parts of it reminds me)

Open the window_ I love this GRI songs haha.This songs didn't appeal to much on me when I first listen to it. BUt in the end part of the song or the BRIGDE? where Ji is rapping while Ri is singing in a falsetto or second voice?,this is my fave part of the song!!!.And western type.AND PLUS JI's AVE MARIA and Seungri's amazing voice.

I know-Wow even some of you didn't think that IU's voice suit seungri's voice but the song is too catchy and so good! this is a very beautiful song.

OUTRO This PAWN and STUNNING in all of his songs in MA! It really shows Maknae good vocals! :wub: .Although this was so short and I want more!

Magic hmmmmm sometimes I like it sometimes not.But maybe its like VVIP that will sounds good when we can see it live.

Chill Guys If someone doesn't think or don't have the same opinion with you,You don't have to compare agains't other member bias and fans. :)

I have always thought and said that Big Bang has the ability to make songs come alive in live performances. Sometimes the CD version of their song leaves something out. Well Seungri just proved that my hypothesis was right. :) For this performance, Seungri's live>than the CD version of his songs.

His dance tracks WDYWMTD & VVIP are harder to get into for most people but he really made this song fun and happy to watch/listen to. His vocals are on point. There wasn't much heavy choreo but between having him dance too much at the expense of his voice, I'm glad he chose to go with the vocals. He's definitely improved so much. If these two fast-paced songs didn't prove that, Open Window definitely showed it. I wish GD wasn't sick so he was able to perform but Ri has definitely gone far from his debut days.

The sets were also marvelous. I'm glad YG isn't scrimping on this comeback and that MNET gave him space to sing 3 songs. I can see why his title tracks are these songs. It's just really a treat to watch him perform it.

Overall, I am very impressed. When he did Strong Baby in 2009, he looked awkward. Like a boy trying to be a man but now, he's different. Though some awkwardness remains, you can see how different the vibe he gave off compared to back then. He's confident now, but it's no longer a 'false confidence' or a front. It's like he's become comfortable with his own skin.

Guest sakime-yong

Ahaha I cannot think properly about companies.

I think If YG doesn't treat properly his artist then the ARTIST themselves will rebel or will not happy about it.

The only thing that I don't like in YGent is their promotion strategyXD.Even if the artist or group is POPULAR,but when you screw or cannot promote it that well then it will also fade also.

I can see that BB is like taking a risk on everything but the group that will prove more than truly you expect bat sadly of course those fans the one who would see this truly.Non fans would just judge or will like it when its a time they like it.

I just hope that YG should do BIG also or more than we EXPECT more on BB comeback.I can accept it if it is in solo act as long as the songs is QUALITY.

Guest shinhdeplol

^FAAAIINNNTTT

tumblr_lfbhof4NEh1qeqopyo1_400.gif

gifs from the MV

tumblr_lfbi2k2itz1qeqopyo1_500.gif

tumblr_lfbhvczM651qeqopyo1_400.gif

C: jiyong-anon @ tumblr

omg seems like Nickhun also joined the trending :lol:

#VVIP 승리화이팅!!!!!!

Guest juang_bb

YG finally dropped both MVs!!!

OMG. the MV for WDYWMTD is awesome! his acting there, though it was only here and there in the MV, but it was really good! like really really amazing. i can feel his heartbreak and pain. the way he looks at the girl...awww. the dancing... after watching the live perf, i appreciate the choreo more with the MV simply because he was really dancing and i can see it in full.

VVIP.. this isnt my fave from the album, but i feel like this song is trying to win me over :lol: i enjoyed this song's live perf and MV so much!!! the MV is soooooo interesting and fun. i want that credit card VI!!!! its crazy but fun. its very refreshing! i love the entire concept of it and SR in his crazy suits... such a pimp! he has learned well from his hyungs! :lol:

those 2 MVs... thank you YG!!! it didnt look rushed or it looks like he did spend some for Seungri. our baby deserves it. i love watching him... such an eye candy and he just continues to impress!!!

this boy... what else are u going to do in the future?!? i cant even imagine! keep it up Seungri!

@leslie LMAO!!! thanks for the scap!!! i knew i saw him dress up like GD in the MV but it was so fast... now it turned out he dressed up like the rest of the members! LMAO!!! as if i needed more reasons to love him and his MV... god, maknae!!! LOL!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

^^I THOUGHT HE WAS REALLY TOP :o at first i thought it was Big Bang's new group photo lmao

tumblr_lfbidg6vOJ1qeqopyo1_400.gif

why so cute? :wub:

tumblr_lfbi6zwmJ61qeqopyo1_500.gif

major nosebleed haha

tumblr_lfbiklQuth1qeqopyo1_400.gif

STRONG BABY :w00t:

tumblr_lfbiqrlmKD1qeqopyo1_500.gif

C: jiyong-anon @ tumblr

Se7en retweeted Nichkhun and also encouraged our maknae <3

Go V.I!!! RT “@Khunnie0624: #VVIP 승리화이팅!!!!!!”

tumblr_lfbior2XwQ1qdivfpo1_500.gif

i lol-ed at his Daesung impersonation