★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] SeungRi will be pre-recording his comeback stage tonight @ 6PM KST on Mnet M!Countdown. Be sure to watch it tomorrow!!

C: 21BANGS @ twitter

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveprincemax

i'm very sorry if i shouldn't be asking this here in this thread...

but does anyone knows where i can download top and seungri's ost drama 'nineteen' without subs?

please pm me or so..^^ thanks~!!

by the way i'm really looking forward to seungri and gd's stage tomorrow on mnet!!

i love magnae's song, and even if it's only 40sec I keep listening to it 24/7!

Guest shinhdeplol

viewimageer.jpg

**The three different versions of Seungri’s VVIP mini album: Red, Gold, and Silver. With Seungri nearing his comeback date, I’m pretty sure that VIPs will all be delighted getting a hold of this amazing mini album. Indeed, “V” for Victory and “V” for VVIP! ^^ Let’s all watch his comeback stage at M! Countdown this coming January 20th. Which color do you want?

Source: DC V.I

Taken from 21BANGS.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH! OMG IT REALLY IS OUT. I've only heard like 3 songs so far but i"m really liking the sounds on this album. The song from the teaser is really good and Seung Ri's song which features GD is something I didn't expect -- all good. Omg I'm just going to go off and listen properly before I say anymore.

Guest shinhdeplol

I have just DL-ed the album :P Will be listening to it later and comment about it ^^ But Im sure the songs are gonna be good ^^

A photo from the album, Seungri looks SOOOOO CUTE <3333333333333

921cc4ef9cca1984b21cb1d.jpg

C: DCVI // 九爺_額素豬頭 @ baidu

tumblrlf9tgff0h71qetkvlo11280.jpg

tumblrlf9wv8gdyz1qetkvl.jpg

C: as tagged // ihazsupahpowah @ tumblr

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

WOW! I am soooo suprise at Seungri!!!! I mean, I know he knows how to compose and everything, but man, this album is GOOOD!!!! So far better than I expected!!! Here's my review of the songs:

VVIP - LOL..when I first heard the begining of the song, I was like huh?! did I listen to the wrong song?! lOL...but this definitely reminds me of Strong Baby (sexyback ish?!) I don't know how to explain with a touch of Dirty Cash?! LOL...but it's pretty catchy!

WHAT DO YOU WANT?! - The teaser didn't do the song justice!!! It's actually really goood!!! It's already stuck in my head! Anybody else like the verses more than the chorus?! LOL...that's how I feel...but I think he make the right choice choosing this as the title track! XD

The song that feature GD (what's the English name?! LOL...) - OMG!! that's all I have to say! I love love love this track!!! SR's and GD's voice are so alike in some ways so there were times when I went is that GD or SR?! LOL...but I absolute love this tracK!!!

MAGIC - If the song feature GD is my 1st favorite, this have to be my 2nd! I always love Choice 37's track though so that could be why too?! LOL...

I know with IU - surprisingly very good!!! They harmonize so well!! It's not a cute song like people say, I love it though!

White Love - I love the melody of this song! Love Love Love Love! hehehe

Outro - this is the reason why I love Big Bang!!! Just a pure piano with their voice!!! It's pure love!

Guest beiusung

VVIP is daebak:w00t:  ilove that song good job maknae

you guys should try listening VVIP, so addicted " i got the money money don't you want it want it" lol Maknae , yes i want money to buy BIGSHOW Ticket :phew:

BUt i can not  feel the 2nd title song, i don't like it he used so much sample sound

if he just promot VVIP, that would be great.

I Know: i'm not fan of kpopish so i don't feel it much, IU and seungri 's Voice are great but that's not my style so no comment 

But  " In my world " is so sweet, even SR is not a great vocal like Daesung or RnB taste like Taeyang, but the outro is still very good

the song( ft GD) i love GD's part so much, sorry maknae, GD's rap is specialties of not only BIGBANG but also KPOP

i also love " Magic"

i will give you 7/10

( HIGH HIGH 9/10 SOLAR 10/10)

Guest juang_bb

im listening to the album for a second time now... i must say though, YG and MAKNAE chose the right title tracks to promote!!! good job! :D

at first listen, my faves right now are OPEN WINDOW, MAGIC, SO WHAT and OUTRO. i freakin LOVE the OUTRO... but i was sad its so short!!! that was sooooo good... his voice, OMG!!!

VVIP... this definitely sounds different than what's out now. i kinda didnt connect with it the first time, but listening to it the 2nd time, damn... its so fun! and has that novelty feel in it and for some reason, it reminds me of DIRTY CASH. :lol:

SO WHAT... like this one! it's a good title track, nice beats and will definitely show his dancing skills. im excited to see him perform this. this is the ONLY dance/club song in the entire album so its one of my faves.

OPEN WINDOW... love this at first listen. VI's seductive vocals, smooth... very nice! plus Ji's sexy rap... OMG PERFECTION!!! its like SEUNGRI's version of BGN, you know the sexy, slow jam... but doesnt sound alike.

MAGIC.. OMG! this song is the one i TOTALLY LOVE at first listen. its so fun and flirty. i looked at the credits and realize its a CHOICE37 creation. man, i really love this guy, he has not failed me... not once!!! just like how i feel about Kush, Choice needs to be involved in their albums a LOT more! the guy needs a raise!!! his works always end up as one of my faves in the album.

I KNOW... its a good slow pop song. IU's voice is nice and RI's voice is really good. damn, i love just listening to it. its a slow song that's sweet and fits their age. feel good song.

WHITE LOVE... im listening to it the 2nd time, i think i gotta add this to one of my faves in the album!!! the style... i cant think of it right now, but i LOVE it!!! melody is really good.

OUTRO... THIS IS REAL PERFECTION!!! ballad... sounds very touching!!! but why only 2 MINUTES!!!!!!!! this has gotta be made into a FULL SONG! i demand!!!!!

OVERALL, THIS IS A VERY SOLID ALBUM FROM STRONG BABY!!! you'll have to listen to it with a different approach than GTOP because it's TOTALLY DIFFERENT. this album sounds nothing alike from GTOP or YB's SOLAR. this just proves that all BIGBANG boys have such different sounds and style. gaaahhhhdddd LOVE THEM. this album is one of those that you'd love to listen to on a good day at home, chillin. its like a FEEL GOOD album. very far from R&B taeyang, or strong beats, hiphop and intense emotions from GD&TOP. album has such good pop songs that really showcased SEUNGRI's vocals. and you can also hear that they really used a different set of producers this time...DOESNT SOUND LIKE ANYTHING YGE PRODUCED LAST YEAR.

i feel like, after GTOP's craziness, maknae's album is a good way to slow things down, right before the BIG COMEBACK. :D

Guest juang_bb

WOW! I am soooo suprise at Seungri!!!! I mean, I know he knows how to compose and everything, but man, this album is GOOOD!!!! So far better than I expected!!! Here's my review of the songs:

VVIP - LOL..when I first heard the begining of the song, I was like huh?! did I listen to the wrong song?! lOL...but this definitely reminds me of Strong Baby (sexyback ish?!) I don't know how to explain with a touch of Dirty Cash?! LOL...but it's pretty catchy!

WHAT DO YOU WANT?! - The teaser didn't do the song justice!!! It's actually really goood!!! It's already stuck in my head! Anybody else like the verses more than the chorus?! LOL...that's how I feel...but I think he make the right choice choosing this as the title track! XD

okay, LOL!!! twin comment about VVIP!!! i swear i didnt read your review until now. i thought i was imagining things when i said VVIP reminds me of DIRTY CASH. :lol: thank god i wasnt the only one. i guess great minds think alike. :)

and yeah, with SO WHAT/WHAT DO YOU WANT, the verses are love! i like it much better than the chorus, but the chorus is good too, its stuck in my head now. :D

oh, and let me just add this again, he composed and wrote 6/7 songs, and the result is such a pretty impressive and solid first mini-album. damn...

IM SO PROUD OF YOU MAKNAE SEUNGRI!!!!!!!!

35mmd1e.gif

cant wait until i get my hands on this album. dvdheaven ship it now pls. :lol:

Guest beiusung

i love something different and somehow sound crazy , VVIP is great and i love when he says " i got money money" lol so funny i really want to watch VVIP mv no, the bad news is that we don't know exactly when will VVIP will be release i expect tomorrow we will have only "what about me" =))

next week DGH &BBGN and VVIP , cross finger , pray!

Guest juang_bb

just like GD&TOP's album, i think some stores have started selling his album and hanteo already counted some of the sales today. 1 day prior to official release.

SEUNGRI'S VVIP ALBUM is already at #1 of HANTEO's charts for JAN. 19!!!

seungrihanteo.jpg

so far so good, good job panda baby!!! *high five*

f5r15.gif

Guest wanderlove

Omg.. Seungri met all of my expectatons for this album and exceeded it.. I am so proud of maknae.. clearly a STRONG PANDA indeed.. I am loving every single song of the album... This clearly states his position on Big Bang..

where are the people who always comments that Seungri is useless in Big Bang?!?!

they clearly don't know him well.. He wrote the lyrics of 6/7 songs in this album.. helped with the production.. co-produce it.. and choreograph his own dance.. WHO'S USELESS NOW?!?

Glad that YG let Seungri released a mini-album rather than a single.. because if he didn't we'll be left out of this glorious, awesome album..

And I am excited for the music video and comeback stage!! YES!

Guest choco|HOLIC

credit: HuisuYoon twitter

SO THAT MEANS IT'S LEAKED. WTH.

HuisuYoon

"SEUNGRI'S ALBUM IS NOT RELEASED YET."

Guys! It's not supposed to be out yet. :S These are leaked songs...

Guest doublehh03

wow this album is a top notch kpop album. i'm surprised. no wonder BB is the most talented idol group; they all can be soloist. no other group can brag about that.

Archived