★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sakime-yong

I love how the songs mens in english :D

Maknae songs seems so sweet!

I really can't wait for him to debut!

As the times pass by Im becoming more and more BB fan! and Love even their solo activities.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Da_song

Daesung reveals his first impression of G-Dragon

big129476225000.jpg

On the 10th of January on the show Night after Night (밤이면 밤마다) there was a special stage performed by GD&TOP.

On that day Daesung reveals his first impression of G-Dragon saying,

“When I first met him he was very thin. When I was announced to join Big Bang at first there was already G-Dragon and Taeyang there. And I tell you their motivation is not something be taken lightly”

“Because in YGE G-Dragon and Taeyang are called “professional” so I promised that I will try to keep up with them”

Not only that but G-Dragon has also revealed his impression of Daesung stating

“He is something to be proud of. The impression he gives me is something like “I’m going to sing and live my dream”"

The boys of Big Bang seem to be as close as brothers

Cr:hellokpop

if GTOP is doing 5 MVs can BIGBANG have 10? ahahhaha

i am excited with their album and i wonder how ROCK can

they go..will it be like KUSH's work or the "OH MY FRIEND" type..

i really hope they call on KUSH regarding this haha...

Q2. Complete: ______ is my greatest weakness.

G-Dragon: Love

GAAAH TALK TO ME KWON JI YONG!

Taeyang's answer FOREVER HAIRSTYLE cracked me up..XD

he seemed to enjoy his stay in U.S

ps1b.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

YG’s CEO finds the imitations of his voice entertaining

20110112yg01.jpg

The voice imitation of YG Entertainment’s CEO, Yang Hyun Suk, has been a popular variety show item for YG artists such as Big Bang, Se7en, 2NE1, and Gummy.

For the first time, the CEO himself spoke up on his voice imitations with Star News on January 12th by stating, “I’ve definitely seen our artists imitate my voice on a variety of variety programs. They’ve never done it once in front of me, so seeing them do it on variety programs made me think, ‘Ah! So that’s what they do when they hang out on their own.’ But of course, I don’t feel that it’s offensive at all. It’s actually quite funny.”

When asked to choose those he thought imitated him the best, he chose Psy, and Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Seungri.

He reasoned, “I did see Jiyong and Psy imitate me on a broadcast program, and I laughed at how well they imitated me. Seungri did it at our YG Family concert last year and I thought he pulled it off quite well.”

Source + Photos: Star News via Daum

Taken from: Allkpop

Of course GRi nail it :lol:

Funny how GRi are mentioned in the article but do not appear in the photo :P

Spotted:Daesung with Goo Soyeong

ds2011011201.jpg

Daesung met with Goo Soyeong,the musical director,on her way back at the recording studio^^

Via @cindy_9

Taken from: TeamBIGBANG

Guest shinhdeplol

GMARKET /w GDRAGON @G PARTY

viewimagec.jpg

오랜만에 인사드리는 필미입니다. 2011년 되어 첨이네요.

늦은 밤 야근을 마치고 지디갤에 달려온 이유는...

네, 그렇슴니다. 결정 되었습니다 ㅋㅋ

지마켓과 지드래곤이 함께하는 엣지 파티!

2월 14일 밸런타인데이 밤에 진행합니다.

아직 공식 오픈 전이므로 매우 조심스럽습니다만,

그래도 약속은 약속! 남자는 남자! 지디갤에 최초 스포 뿌립니다 ㅎㅎ

지디 단독 콘서트는 아니지만 지디의 단독 무대를 가장 가까이서 보실 수 있는

프로그램으로 마련했구요. 기타 다양한 프로그램도 준비 중입니다^-^

(독박 쓰느라 힘들었던거 생각하믄. 눈물이......ㅠㅠ)

서울 유명 클럽에서 진행될 예정이며,

참가자 모집 방안은 아직 100% 확정이 안 되어 말씀드리기가 어렵네요.

일단 2/14에 다른 약속은 잡지 말아주시길 ㅋㅋㅋ

여기서, 필미 주최 이벤트!!

엣지(@G)파티에서 하고 싶은 프로그램은 무엇인가요?

독특하지만 현실성 있는 의견을 맘껏 올려주세요.

필미가 선정한 1인에는 지디+탑 사인CD를 쏴 드립니다. ㅋㅋ

(내일 바로 배송 들어갑니다 ㅎㅎ)

좋은 밤 되십셔~~

출처-지디갤 心미님

C: 빅뱅LOVE♡

oh my god, is the guy on the left in the second picture YG's brother or cousin or somethign? They seriously look alike... or is it just me. haha.

I'm really looking forward to GDTOP's musicvideos but I think they should have filmed it earlier and released it earlier. GDTOP and Seung Ri's promotions are seriously overlapping (but I guess thats the way it was planned)

Guest shinhdeplol

// GDTOP & NEXT WEEK SEUNGRI! // Jan 13th 2011 @MnetMcountdown GD⊤'s 2nd gift in 2011! of GD, for GD, by GD! GD's Solo Stage "Obsession" // Next Week Comeback STAR Preview Victory-Bigbang Seungri- @ McountDown thr PM 6:00 Live

C: HuisuYoon @ twitter

Just 1 more week and we will see Strong Baby again :wub:

Seungri Mini Album Track. 01 [VVIP] 1st line: " Ladies and Gentlemen, Introducin' "

Seungri Mini Album Track. 02 [so What] 1st line: "VI VI VI Like this, Come step to this"

Seungri Mini Album Track. 03 [Open the Window] 1st line: "Open the window, Open your heart, Open the widow"

C: HuisuYoon @ twitter

So many teasers :P

I have to sign out now ^^ Hopefully someone will update the 1st line of the other songs (if there is any more leaked :P ) ^^

Guest shinhdeplol

Photo of Taeyang with a fan taken in Macau during Mnet MAMA in 2010

66f6af72jw6dd8x9usgetj.th.jpg

Translation : Very cool, very cute Taeyang, in Macau.

source : 1727442802 @ sina

translation : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

That fan is so lucky to get a selca with Tae :D

Guest Ena_Dae

omg.. i'm so excited for v.i's solo.. he's gonna be FANTASTIC. and then, it'll be big bang's comeback. argh.. i'm gonna die of fangirling. it's a couple more hours before the teaser will be released. i hope it's a long teaser. i'm so excited.. clap clap clap or rather, crackcrackcrack..

Guest toozdae08

Hey,

I'm taking over updating Ri's thread and I was wondering if anyone wanted to make graphic tags like this

gtoptracklist.png

for it. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Just message me if you want to.

Guest Banana Peel

ohhh, seungri xD I love his little messages for VIPs! sometimes I forget he's the maknae of the group but at times like this, he's just so adorable and I get reminded of how he's the youngest lolol. cannn'tt waiit for the release! :D

Guest juang_bb

Maknae's teaser should be coming out soon.... im waiting! im very excited about this, i dont know what to expect from him.

i love how he's now taking over me2day. why was he the last one to have it? he's still the king of fanservice in BB. i love how he actually wrote a song for VIPs.

i wonder what time the teaser is coming out? maybe 10AM KST like usual? then again its YG, so i wont be surprised if it comes out at 1159pm KST. LOL :lol:

Guest juang_bb

fianlly!!! teaser is out... maknae looks so grown up now! i love the feel of it... he looks much more confident (if thats even possible) and sharper!!! more dancing seungri... i love the last part before his name appears. :)

cant wait!!! 1 more week!!! :D

Archived