★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Maybe...each of us just have to follow by the thread's rules.

POST SOLO ACTIVITIES IN EACH OF THEIR OWN THREADS.

The solo threads are created for a reason and it's the fans' problems if they dont visit those

solo threads. Or if you guys hate the idea of solo threads so much then might as well

close all of them down and start posting everything here. It'll be messy though

but if that'll keep us from arguing with each other then.......

I'll leave this to the mods ^^ You guys will come up with a better solution, I'm sure.

:)

Anyway!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE THIS FEELING THAT

THEY WILL RELEASE THE ALBUM W/O GIVING US ANY TEASER

OR ANYTHING?! XDDD Really. That just encouraged me to camp here

24/7 starting today! Life's not relevant anymore. BIGBANG IS. \m/ LOL.

V Same reaction when I heard him mentioning VIP xD

Congrats to Choi Seunghyun-nim! <3 He won a car

yet he has no license. Lol :3

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Lets not talk about solo threads anymore okay? I dont want unwanted tension :)

I think this hasnt been posted :P

68791495013456220154047.jpg

C: *Team.BIGBANG* @ Facebook

I knew this discussion will eventually come out coz I've been noticing that too. If posting TOP's solo pic here is against the rules then it should be applied to GD too! Partiality shouldn't happen l.gif

O well, Congrats Tabi! He looked so hot at the red carpet :wub:

I hope YB will take home some awards @MAMA 2010!

DS is starring in new variety show?

I'm sure those haven't been shared before^^

I'm so into his arms, they're so well built as well as his body~^^*

Ahh and the pouting lips (:

This guy is making me CRAZY

tumblrlb052nzufk1qbbxgi.jpg

tumblrlb22kjh25b1qbbxgi.jpg

tumblrlawpqc8yok1qbbxgi.jpg

tumblrlb22sl6zbr1qbbxgi.jpg

More

tumblrlaywppilmu1qbbxgi.jpg

tumblrlayq1v4afa1qbbxgi.jpg

tumblrlawpa1wtcf1qbbxgi.jpg

tumblrlb23blkb4h1qbbxgi.jpg

tumblrlb21uuiajw1qbbxgi.jpg

tumblrlb062z4tgj1qbbxgi.jpg

tumblrlaxq65id0l1qbbxgi.jpg

tumblrlawyesusx61qbbxgi.jpg

tumblrlawq2ldlba1qbbxgi.jpg

tumblrlawy4c7kub1qbbxgi.jpg

credit.DCInside

Guest peppermintsugar

Guys, don't make us have to keep saying the same things over and over again, if you break a rule we have previously warned you about, you WILL RECEIVE AN INFRACTION!

With the come back happening any time now, the forum will get swamped and even with all of us we won't have the time nor the patience to keep giving the same old verbal warnings constantly. Please follow the rules and everyone will have a better experience here, thank you!

FORUM RULES ARE FORUM RULES.

I will move some of the GMARKET photos posted here to GDRAGON SOLO THREAD.

However,Mods cannot do editing all of the time so please let us try to cooperate.

SOLO threads had been created since TAEYANG came out with HOT Album and i do

understand that it has been a bit confusing to VIPS checking for both

group and solo activities.

It's ok to congratulate TOP on this thread but you need to add more to your

post than congratulate about TOP's winning. Let's say add info or comment

about BIGBANG as a group.

PHOTOS need to be posted on SOLO thread.

You guys are not the only ones having a hard time going through the solo and group thread.

People have been used to BIGBANG official thread way back but there are certain forum

rules to be followed.

^Ginger thank you.

Guest peppermintsugar

FINALLY MY PHOTOBUCKET BANDWIDTH RESET SO I CAN CONVENIENTLY POST STUFF AGAIN! PLEASE DON'T DESTROY IT AGAIN GUYS. SAVE AND UPLOAD THE PHOTOS YOURSELF!

th_Untitled-1.gif

th_vg4shvjpg.gif

th_tumblr_l8vu8tQPIq1qa2ptr.gif

th_o7rh1xjpg.gif

th_j7wxfsjpg.gif

th_1204657831_0301gdtop.gif

th_330crh1.gif

th_2rwqps7.jpg

th_bigbanggdGIF.gif

th_2vsp0z5.gif

Need to make another photobucket, think I'll do that tomorrow 8D Goodnight friends!

Guest hayakatsu

you know what?? HOW ABOUT, every time there is an IMPORTANT UPDATE in the solo thread, the poster should leave a link here leading to the post in the solo thread. make it a RULE or something. mods are allowed to create a rule like that right? for the sake of making things less messy. c'mon now don't start with the stan war again. just follow the rules and think of more convenient ways to organize updates and posts. lets all help along here. we're a team.

Guest peppermintsugar

I don't think there's a need to even post a link about it here, but if the other mods see a need for it then I would go along with it.

See, what I do, is I "watch" all of my important threads, and every time there is a new post, my little subscription box tells me and then it just takes me straight to it when I click on it: I WOULD INSTEAD RECOMMEND THAT OTHER USERS PRACTICE USING THIS FUNCTION!, because otherwise, things would get even more cluttered I think having the same things posted multiple times in multiple different threads.

If you're not sure what I'm referring to, then I'll explain it to make it easier for everyone.

Soompi has a feature in which you can subscribe to threads. It easily organizes the threads you care about so that you don't have to take your time to manually sort through all of the other threads to find the one you're looking for!

To subscribe to a thread, say, the Official Big Bang Thread, scroll to the top of your screen and click on the "Watch This!" button, as shown here:

2iuqiph.gif

Now, when you go to the "Soompi Forums" section, on the far right, you'll see a box that says "Watched Content", click on the "Topics" tab and it will show you all of the topics you're watching (like this one), BY DEFAULT IT WILL ONLY SHOW TOPICS IF THEY HAVE NEW POSTS! But you can click "Toggle topic with no new" and it will show you all of your watched threads regardless of whether or not they have new posts in them. Clicking on your watched threads will bring you directly to the new posts:

548tnb.gif

As you can see, I use this function quite a bit, it's VERY useful for when you only want to check on the new stuff that's happening in threads you care about!

If people started using this feature, I believe there would be much less problems with people posting things in the wrong places, or coming to the wrong places looking for posts. G-D stans can watch the G-D thread and know whether or not something has been posted with ease. Let's do this, okay? :] If you have any questions, please PM me and I'll be happy to answer them for you!

Guest ChauDinh

I know I would get thumb down for this but I really wanna say it.

I don't understand why you still posted his pics for GMarket here although Ji already has his own thread? It doesn't mean I'm not happy with Ji pics here but sometimes I find it a little bit unfair to the other members. Why don't you post some pics and a link to Ji's thread like what we did with Tabi? When there's something related to Tabi acting, we have to post it in his actor thread, which is less convenient for guests to read than Big Bang thread. I mean you need to have an account and log in to read Tabi news while you can easily visit Big Bang thread or Big Bang subforum. People who are interested in Ji can easily get more info/pics from here but it's not that easy for people who are attracted to Tabi.

I'm not Tabi based or st. I just hope we'll treat their solo news/pics fairly. Or at least please post more pics related to Tabi acting here so that people who have little time to check Big Bang news like me or who don't have a soompi account can update their news (both solo and group) more easily.

I totally agreed with you cause I have just known about TOP solo threat recently, and I wonder why TABI was taken out like this >__<. I find no problem when we post his acting photo in BIG BANG threat. This really doesn't make our threat less informative, less suitable, less convenient or something.

Guest shinhdeplol

I totally agreed with you cause I have just known about TOP solo threat recently, and I wonder why TABI was taken out like this >__<. I find no problem when we post his acting photo in BIG BANG threat. This really doesn't make our threat less informative, less suitable, less convenient or something.

Because this is the korean music forum and his acting activities are nothing related to MUSIC so they cant be posted here. Let me remind you, almost everyone in the thread, as far as I remember, doesnt want solo threads to exist. But since they were created in the past, we have to follow the rules and post solo stuff in those threads. NO ONE is trying to single out TOP. I tried to ask for TOP's acting thread to be moved here but its impossible so please deal with it.

I highly recommend you all follow what peppermintsugar has written above.

And please, no more discussion about this :) .

Guest hayakatsu

whoa! there's that function? see, i never knew that or otherwise i would have done so already. thanks @peppermintsugar. what do i call you anyways. i feel weird to call you that. haha. but anyways, i don't really care much for the solo threads, unless i'm looking for photos. actually the only thread i visit is this one and i don't mind if i miss out on solo news because i'll find out from other places anyways. i was only trying to pitch in for those who do care tho. so don't get mad at me or anything. lol. so now problem solved. everyone should use the 'Watch This' function so you'll know if any BIGBANG related threads are updated. after this, there should be no reason to post solo stuff in here. honestly guys can we please try to work together here? the multiple thread thing is hard on all of us. so lets work it out together as well.

I also use the watch function. And even before that, I used to

bookmark the latest pages of the solo threads and the main thread too.

That way, I wouldn't miss a single post =) It's really easy. Anyway...

Would a random spam help in lifting the atmosphere here? <3

tumblrl5os00qya31qcu39j.jpg

roflbotcqyg.jpg

118bf4a6ea4050full.jpg

pdvd007y.jpg

adssada.png

tumblrlawksk0oey1qcri4r.png

v And a little something I made for all of you~

bigbsaang.png

SMILE, VIPS! BIGBANG WILL BE HERE SOON!

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Thank you for that :D

Wish BIGBANG have a safe flight to Tokyo (:

C: TeamBIGBANG's twitter

So the boys are leaving for Tokyo???

Guest shinhdeplol

I wish there would be clearer photos of the boys at the airport. Jiyong looks so covered up in the photo posted above...

brb with smt to share.... :D

tumblrlb3tbwipb81qdzpro.gif

C: ohmygoditsbigbang @ tumblr

This reminds me of their We Belong Together Remix :lol: I swear he did a better job than the female backup dancers :lol:

^Do not worry, H prepared more photos and a short fancam^^ I think she will release it today for other fans too~ They're clear, but Jiyong is covered^^;;

Archived