★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

am i the only one

amused that Bom keeps calling TOP an Alien?

Hahaha. She did this before in the BBTV cut

where they're having the photoshoot for the

YG Fam Concert.

i was editing my post about it too!!! i know right?!? i was like grinning from ear to ear watching TOP and BOM tease each other! it was funny! :lol:

seriously, those two are the funniest in YG Family! they should go on variety together, i'd watch it. i think they can just show their natural selves and it will be a hit! those two's antics are just too funny without them knowing it! lmao :lol:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

woah TOPs nomination its today !!!!????? w00t.gif omg im scared!!!! i want him to win !!!!!!!!!!! so bad! good luck!!! please win!!!! and yeah TOP teasing Bommie its just so cute !!!!! :wub: kekeekek i loved it ! :D TOP and GD are working really hard for the album !! and yet they dont complain and give their best at the performance ! w00t.gif

just like TOP said they want people to see the outcome and not how hard they worked for it :)

GD wrote the song and he is going to sing with Bommie :D HOW COOL is that and i Guess TOP its going to Rap ! prettty awesome I CANT WAIT to hear the song just with the preview it seems such a nice song!

wah YG realese at least a teaser!!!!!

Guest nonblonde

[ENGSUBBED] BIG BANG cut on 2NE1 Tv

cr:bigbangworld

Translated by: JadEeyore. @Addicteds-United

Typesetter: NIKAISTAR @Addicteds-United

Sorry to cut your post.

GD & Top were actually recording before they made their way to Singapore, last Sat. Poor them so hardworking. But they were still awesome that night.

Can't wait for their comeback.

And am i the only one

amused that Bom keeps calling TOP an Alien?

Hahaha. She did this before in the BBTV cut

where they're having the photoshoot for the

YG Fam Concert. Lmao. They're so cuuute <3

Shall we call them T-BOM then? harhar! XD Around the house, we call BOM as Ms. Anime because her beauty is just out of this world harhar! And oh Tabi. . .why are you so adorbs like that? I wonder what Ji was worrying about what to do? :)

IDEK but I can 't help but have a stupid grin on my face the whole time that Ji's amused by Bom! XD

Guest twistedbluesoul

T.O.P @Busan International Film Festival+gifs+pics

I just wanted to share the fanvideo of T.O.P I made

it also some gifs are not working on tumblr so I included them

plus my photo edits

:D

Guest juang_bb

Regarding TOP's nomination for the Daejong International Film Festival... just checked and it is not until Oct 29th. which means one more day until we find out about the results. :)

Guest propera898

I just wanted to share the fanvideo of T.O.P I made

it also some gifs are not working on tumblr so I included them

plus my photo edits

:D

GIRL THIS IS SO SWEET i couldnt take my eyes of TOP !!!! you make me lose myself in hapiness for 4:51 min.! thank you so much its really touching ♥

EDIT

omg i topped the page its been a long time since that happened ,,, what should i share (>.<)

183887972.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1288246223&Signature=UBTXYdJDhpvS6iFZq714WwMJ8fA%3D

183887040.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1288246269&Signature=%2BkfMXJDagbqSIrRG75JSWkiICng%3D

183745929.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1288246298&Signature=I1KCO61tHvuoI26xsgaGcRIn0HM%3D

I think this one havent been shared xD .. TALKING ABOUT this pictures ,, just a bit scary , they were all over him :( he couldnt even eat without having cameras all over his face..no privacy :(

Guest shinhdeplol

【MAGAZINE】BIGBANG 『Numero TOKYO '11』

o0800103610826038492.jpg

o0800111610826043393.jpg

o0800118010826042107.jpg

クリエイションの秘密からプライベ—トまで大告白

BIGBANGの時代へ

従来の韓国スターとは一線を画し、時代を切り開くパワーとクリエイション能力に満ち溢れたBIGBABGを大解剖。

個性豊かな5人の素顔にクローズアップし、「好きな女性のタイプ」「東京でのお気に入りスポット」などファン必見のプライベート事情から、BIGBANGの活動において1人のアーティストとしての心境まで、BIGBANGのパワーの源を様々な角度から直撃!

メンバー5人のサイン入りポラロイドのプレゼント付き

Via 次号予告|Numero TOKYO + & ★☆rico×GD style☆★

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

Realllyyyy anticipating more hotness of the boys :w00t:

- - -

After looking at Jiyong's new G-Market shots and one post at bestiz, I realize that Jiyong has a thing for red beanies :lol:

fgdfg.GIF

gfg.JPG

C: babycome @ bestiz

Guest Michala01

ugh they all look so GORGEOUS!!! 

I was not expecting these pics, totally a pleasant surprise. 

So I watched bbtv subbed and it seems like Bom and GD will be singing that chorus together or something? So excited to hear the rest of it biggrin.gif

Alla thanks for the Number Uno heads up and photos from Thuy

as well. They seemed to be enjoying themselves.

A BIG HUG TO ALL VIPS WHO PARTICIPATED

last night for #BIGBANGKOREA trending.

Very much appreciated guys.

There will be more trending soon. Let's wait

for BBVIPZ to announce the next one until BIGBANG

will drop the album.

Just backtracking on pages and i saw screencaps of how many

VIPS active on the forum. WHEW!!!! that's a lot and BB's not

here yet. But i'd like to remind that we cannot just screencap

the number of users ALL THE TIME.

twisted blue thanks for this

MissArrogant thanks for the sub vids

time for spazz:

G.D: just received your PM..welcome to the thread! International VIPS are welcoming

everyone here. I hope you'll have a great time on Soompi.

KIM: VIVI...woman i hope you wont be that busy when BB album drops because i need

to spazz with you and damn may i say i love that username of yours on Twitter.haha..will tell you later why.

MACRINA and ABIE...HOLY SHIZZ...who are we shipping now? TBOM or GBOM? lol both are cute right?

SHOUTOUT TO SPAZZMATES @ Twitter: MAC,ABIE,KCM,TESHA,JUANGBB and CLIO...wished i was there last night.

Did we reached Number 1?

thanks everyone for the contributions.

Guest doublehh03

man watching the eng sub of GD controlling all the aspect of the production of that song is amazing. more kpop artists have to be like this if they want to be respected in places like america.

boy/girl bands are looked down upon here b/c the general public thinks all they do is sing poppy songs that are manufactured to sell.

big bang, on the other hand, is very involved in the production of their music and it's why they are so respected. even if i don't like BB's music, i have to respect their work ethic and skill level.

Guest MINisVIP

Archived