★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

hurray! not only is #bigbangcomeback trending, its FIRST!! Worldwide, its the no. 1 trending topic :) good job VIPs!!

Screen+shot+2010-10-24+at+8.43.44+AM.png

reading the #bigbangcomeback spam is so awesome. fans worldwide are jonesing for the boys. I hope @realtaeyang sees it haha.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

Posting my own as well because I'm proud to be a part of it:

2cdkbjq.gif

Worth missing sleep over. Can't believe it took less than forty-five minutes to not only get trended in general, but to trend first. Amazing. We are powerful and full of love<3

even @shaunevaristo helped in trending!!

Screen+shot+2010-10-24+at+9.07.28+AM.png

^he added the part "yea!!But only If I choreograph haha:p jk".^_^

also, I made a separate twitter account for trending and Big Bang related things so if you want to add me: Clio323.

so glad to be doing this :)

Guest teshagoesblind

GAHH, I'm tweeting like crazy now. I did the Daum Nate and Naver thing. but I didn't understand a SINGLE thing.

TWITTER IS CRAZY! it's aweesomeee! all the VIPs are going nuts :P waiting for Taeyang to see it for himself. doesn't look like he's online though. :P maybe Se7en or Sean could call him since Sean's ALWAYS updating!

follooww meee! @bigbangboysrlov

We're still number 1. I'm so happy VIPs are successful today! Just goes to show how hungry we are for comeback. I wonder what kind of craziness will happen if BB comes back soon. Maybe kVIPs are also tweeting over there..I think twitter's more popular now in Korea.

@tesha and clio, I'll both be following you..I made a twitter account just for kpop lol..i'm @kcm201

CLIO! ^^

Shaun is such a sweeetheart.

OMG there really is such a thing as you have reached your MAX

on twitter..i cant tweet no more.lol

i have to say

THANK YOU for all IVIPS who helped ...

we are just showing the world how much we need BIGBANG.

Guest Michala01

^^^

I reached my limit 4 times lol!! laugh.gif But I have 6 different accounts created for trending so I keep switching between them tongue.gif 

Shaun is awesome! Hopefully Taeyang is online and sees it too! 

28317756.gif

wub.gif

Guest pascale

yup we did it!!! IVIPs are jjang, so proud of you guys :)

i tried the nate, daum and naver too but i haven't see results :unsure: and i was a bit dizzy there :wacko:

Shaun is one cool guy, helping VIPs trending haha

Guest teshagoesblind

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A LIMIT FOR TWEETING! I have reached my limit ):

anyone know how long I have to wait before I can continue? DYING HERE. and I don't want to make too many accounts :P

I reached my tweet limits in my accounts too. Lol.

Y DO U EXIST, TWEET LIMITS?! D:

Gonna help KVIPS now!!!!! LET'S GO VIPS!

You guys are so awesome~ <3

Shaun is so sweet xD We should tweet Sean and se7en too!

And possibly..all the other korean artists xD Hahahha. Kidding.

Guest teshagoesblind

^ yeah! Shaun Evaristo is so awesome! Se7en seems to be on Twitter pretty often! maybe we should tell him! although, I can't just yet. or Sean too! he's updating non-stop!

AHAHA, tagging all the Korean artists would be too funny. they'd be so annoyed with us VIPs. but maybe VIPs would be a topic of conversation amongst them next time. like, "did the VIPs tweet you?", "ohmygod, they did", "yeah! they were really AWESOMEEE" :P

Archived