★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

^

I personally always wait until I can make large purchases on DVDheaven. Unless it something I need right now, then I'll wait to get it. Like when I get BB's next album, I also plan on getting other stuff too so that the shipping is worth it or I can get free shipping (I'm not sure if DVDheaven does this but I know YESASIA does). So I don't think it's worth it to get it now but to buy it later with something. But this is just my opinion.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Double Seunghyuns <333333333

1286460907_201010072316047455779401_0.jpg

C: 라님. @ DCinside

59dead27bcaf2574c89559a.th.jpge4da72a1840acaeacaefd0d.th.jpg

6347645f68c7a804faf2c0d.th.jpg1f39ab206555aa09925807d.th.jpgeef40b02780b92411d9583d.th.jpg

C: tistory,dcinside,bigbangfamily // 权家的 @ baidu

Those photos dont have that tiny thing in the bottom and I also add more photos of Dae ^^

Spot some ToDae <333? :w00t:

201010061610286231gif.jpg

bb26094.jpg

bb26093.jpg

bb26088.jpg

bb26087.jpg

bb26082.jpg

bb26081.jpg

bb26080.jpg

bb26067.jpg

bb26054.jpg

bb26055.jpg

bb26056.jpg

bb26058.jpg

bb26059.jpg

bb26060.jpg

C: Lotte // 菘菘蓝 @ smileholic

EDIT

More Seungri cuteness ^^

29982739.jpg

20967400.jpg

37637518.jpg

28267765.jpg

49659798.jpg

28622205.jpg

C: Lotte // 셔트리 @ DCinside

EDIT EDIT

Taeyang's and more of TOP's :D Wow we really missed out on a lotttt of photos :sweatingbullets:

d00933354cadeef50172a.jpg

d00933354cadef426e1fd.jpg

d00933354cadef494df25.jpg

d00933354cadeef2a951b.jpg

d00933354cadeef2cb1df.jpg

d00933354cadeef18cfd9.jpg

d00933354cadeef47d372.jpg

d00933354cadeef08085a.jpg

Guest ky.vip

i guess ur right, i shouldve waited for a large purchase...but im so desparate cuz i was 'scared' they'd run out of stock since i cant find it anywhere else...

omg i think imma wear that mask for halloween this year ;]

Guest peppermintsugar

Hey friends! A bunch of weeks back I got a chance to order one of those super sweet looking FILA Big Bang Limited Edition shirts and I just got it in the mail yesterday, so of course, I had to take pictures, and I thought I'd post them here to show you guys. The boys look so awesome on it, it's ridiculous!

Close up of Taeyang and G-D:

Seungri, Daesung and TOP:

The tag (because even it looks cool):

I'm so happy about it. Wonderful looking, I don't even want to wear it but I know I will. Now I need to get my hands on one of those black 'G' hoodies for less than $90 ;^;

^ wow soo cool! Thats such a nice shirt, I would totally rock it hahah. Wait, "G" hoodies? as in, GD's hoodies from heartbreaker??? :o OMG I WANT ONE. where are you getting your stuff? if you don't mind sharing ;)

edit. oh man. this is like the 4th thread I've topped today & yet, still nothing to share. apologies.

Guest toozdae08

^

Wait, so jealous right now. How much did that cost and where can I get myself one?

And the boys came out well with this, I want to buy a shirt too when I buy the next album.

I love TOP's singing voice! I don't understand why he doesn't sing more. If anyone has any other TOP singing videos please post them cause I love hearing this man sing! 

Omg. I love TOP so much. Lol. I saw a clip of TOP singing. It's my gif icon but when I tried to rewatch it, the video got deleted. :( If anyone knows if there is another video out there, I would love to see it! It was a radio show and the members where singing one of YG's song. Something about come back home. It was seungri's turn, which was a high pitch part and instead of SeungRi singing it, it was TOP who was. GD didn't know and when YB pointed it out to GD, he started laughing. I really want to watch it again so if anyone knows, you are going to make a fellow VIP very happy. :)

the boys look really good, I can just feel them itching in into their comeback already.

really nice photos, thanks for sharing guys.

& the selca photo is hilarious! SR being all cute & stuff and GD biting off TY's head.

Guest peppermintsugar

^ wow soo cool! Thats such a nice shirt, I would totally rock it hahah. Wait, "G" hoodies? as in, GD's hoodies from heartbreaker??? :o OMG I WANT ONE. where are you getting your stuff? if you don't mind sharing ;)

edit. oh man. this is like the 4th thread I've topped today & yet, still nothing to share. apologies.

YES! They have them on ebay but for like $90 and I just don't have that kind of money to spend. This shirt was expensive enough as it was XD I bought it from a seller here on Soompi actually, but she only had one of them. That's why I snatched it up immediately.

^

Wait, so jealous right now. How much did that cost and where can I get myself one?

And the boys came out well with this, I want to buy a shirt too when I buy the next album.

It was $40 shipped, but like I said, I got it from a seller here and they said they only had one. You could try sending them a PM, maybe they could get another one for you. Username was LoveCandy.

I think, probably on the 4. November they will release their song^O^

we all can´t wait!!

I wonder which style they will choose^^

Guest Michala01

Omg. I love TOP so much. Lol. I saw a clip of TOP singing. It's my gif icon but when I tried to rewatch it, the video got deleted. :( If anyone knows if there is another video out there, I would love to see it! It was a radio show and the members where singing one of YG's song. Something about come back home. It was seungri's turn, which was a high pitch part and instead of SeungRi singing it, it was TOP who was. GD didn't know and when YB pointed it out to GD, he started laughing. I really want to watch it again so if anyone knows, you are going to make a fellow VIP very happy. :)

I want to see this video now too! If anyone can help we'll love you forever! 

I also want that shourt peppermintsugar it looks really cool. When I do my next round of Big Bang purchasing I'll try and hunt it down lol. Man I have spent so much money on these guys laugh.gif

The guys looks so charming!! lol I love Taeyangs wink in that one pic :wub: freaking cute as ever. Once again GDs hair looks awesome. He really can work any type of hair style/color. Oh and the pics of them playing with the snow LOL why is Taeyang so hyper while throwing that snowball ^^ so cute. I love happy Taeyang is back :wub:

TODAE is still going strong!! :D

^

This? Not sure though because its on Veoh and the player isnt installed on my computer, but just looking at the icon, I think it should be right ^_^

YHD

cr: therealivipsubs @ veoh

btw, anyone know what happened to therealivipsubs? I know that their old YT account got closed down, and they have a second account, but they dont seem to be subbing anymore? I'd hate to see them go completely because I owe them a lot for giving me hours of enjoyment watching subbed vids.

thanks peppermintsugar! I'm definitely interested in a hoodie :)

these recent photoshoots are :wub:

i love all the pictures no doubt! they look gorgoeus yet so adorable! how can we not miss these guys?! YB was so hyper playing with the snow. i also love the group picture where GD wants to bite YB's head! hahaha... the selca pictures are cute!!!

tabi is looking so hot as usual in the red carpet! i miss dae so much but i know he's busy filming. snippets of him in BigBangTV is really not enough. hopefully, strong baby is ok now with his injury. fighting maknae!

thanks for all the pictures! :)

Guest evilgary

yea they look great in the photos, thanks for sharing them

it's interesting to look out for their concept of their comeback since they are a trendsetters

Guest Michala01

^^^

Thank you SOOOO MUCH for that! I had never watched that radio interview in its entirety so I just watched the whole thing and my day has been made! biggrin.gif They're soooo adorable when they're fooling together, it's when I'm the happiest as a VIP. Gah Love them all so much <3

Guest shinhdeplol

Dont have anything to share now :( *bang head on the desk*

Some of my newfound fav macros :lol:

tumblr_l9xdvz41381qaaieyo1_400.gif

C: manslut @ tumblr

tumblr_l9xd4sPICi1qclinno1_500.png

C: mich04elle @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

Eye makeup for male idols becoming more popular

Chic, smoky makeup is no longer restricted to just females anymore.

Smoky makeup has become the staple of many male idol group members in order to show off a stronger, charismatic image of themselves on stage.

The style has developed far past just simple black eyeliners to include a variety of colors and styles.

One of the first idol groups to use smoky eye makeup is Big Bang. T.O.P’s sexy charisma was emphasized with his thick eyebrows and smoky make up. Taeyang also followed the style while promoting “I Need A Girl” in order to give off the feel of maturity.

The style is also highly effective for Jung Yong Hwa’s signature gazes towards the camera, easily enabling him to capture the audience.

Super Junior’s Lee Teuk and Big Bang’s G Dragon are known pretty boys of the industry for their soft looks. By wearing smoky eye makeup, the two were able to upgrade their manliness by giving off a sharp feel from their eyes.

The style has evolved over the years, the most representative example being Key’s wild style. He matches his eye makeup to the colors of his shirts, a unique look amongst his fellow idol members.

The makeup also gives a deeper edge to Minho’s cute boyish charms along with giving Onew a more fierce image on stage compared to his innocent, calm features without it.

The members of MBLAQ use the style often when wearing black suits, easily capturing the attention of the audience with their clean, sharp style.

Source: Korea Economy

Taken from Allkpop

Archived