★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest MidnightByul

^

I don't get jealous one bit, and that's the full honest truth. I WANT THEM TO GET GIRLFRIENDS. haha.

As long as they are happy, and found someone they feel they can be happy with. Why should I complain? XD

Since, I don't have a bias, it makes it easier for me not to get all iffy if this person is all over whichever member. Which is also why I don't really ship the boys with any girls.

Only bet. the members.

GDYB, G-Ri and ToDae. I adore to the fullest. XD

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^you said exactly i wanted to say..lol

Taeyang's first mini album is one of the pioneer of auto-tune,

but then everybody in kpop including Teddy (lol) use and abuse it >.<

so i kinda see why people is getting annoying with it..lol

what i'm gonna say is nothing to do whether you like or dislike auto-tune

I just wondering why people keep saying that Bigbang has so many songs with auto-tune

correct me if i'm wrong but as far as i know, >.<

they never have auto-tuned Korean songs in any of their Korean albums

except for some of their Japanase releases,few Korean Digital single released last year and solo albums

for example GD's album and Taeyang's first mini album "Hot" which was released in 2008

and no GD's album is not full of auto-tune bc only 3-4 out of 10 songs are auto-tune

and it's not like these songs are super auto-tune

and at least Bigbang didn't abuse auto-tune

and didn't use it from the beginning of a song till the end of it :x

Guest Michala01

^^^

But there is plenty of autotune on Heartbreaker. For example, 'Korean Dream' and 'Breathe' have it and they are two of my favourite tracks. It's just that the way it's used doesn't affect the song in a negative way but compliments it. 

I'm so sick of this topic in general. And I don't say that with regards to anyone here in particular, I'm just tired of it already and since I'm positive there will be autotune on their album (at least a bit) I am already weary of all the negative mini cooper that will come with it. 

I respect everyone's opinions but it doesn't mean I have to like reading it. Especially since this is meant to be a happy time for VIPs in the next few months. 

It makes me want to stay off the internet altogether. I don't know if I can go through another round of what  I went through last August with GD. Maybe I shouldn't be so sensitive about it but I can't help myself. 

edit: Topped the page with my ranting sorry 

bb1t.gif

tongue.gif

This is going to be my new gif of choice for antis: 

2lc30qtjpg.gif

laugh.gif I laugh every time (thanx for wearing that singlet YB)

Guest klaudcl

I don't think i really have a bias, does bias mean like your favorite member or something? Cuz if it is then it would be seung-ri. I'm not really jealous if any of the bigbang members get a girlfriend, i kinda want them to have a girlfriend so that they can have a pretty normal life. i think what would make me upset is if they're gf didn't meet my expectation, what i mean by that is.... I expect GD to be with another fashionista or artist, and TOP with some exotic beauty, like a japanese or brazilian model or british actress. I always picture TY future gf to be somebody really sweet and beautiful, like a miss world type of girl that is intelligent and down to earth. As for the two maknaes i always picture their future gf to be a female tennis player, like anna kournakova or maria sharapova, somebody like that i guess.

posted?

BigbangTV hints a preview of their new song?

On a recent airing of Season 2 of Mnet’s 2NE1TV, a special treat was given to VIP’s during the Big Bang TV portion of the show.

The segment gave a preview of an upcoming Bigbang song and shows the guys working hard in the studio along with Teddy & Kush. Fellow YG Entertainment artist Se7en is also seen hanging out in the recording studio.

It seems G-Dragon likes to goof around while recording as he’s seen having a lot of fun with the dancing. However, from the small snippets we can hear in this segment this track sounds pretty awesome.

SOURCE : ALLKPOP

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

Guest peppermintsugar

Good gif! And honestly, I kind of like autotune. At least, I think it sounds fun and cool, especially when it's used with groups that I already know have immense talent. If I just heard 2NE1 now and only heard say, Can't Nobody, and never heard them sing anything else then I might not like it, but these people have already proven to us time and time again that they ARE talented, they CAN sing, they don't NEED autotune -- At that point it's just up to expression and doing what they feel is right for their songs. The only time I've heard autotune and disliked it is when they autotune the mini cooper out of TOP's voice because it sounds awful :/

I agree with aforementioned statements though, so many fans already doubting the boys, it's sad. DON'T WORRY BB'S I'LL LOVE ANYTHING YOU GIVE ME! haha.

Guest Michala01

Sorry to cut your post

what i'm gonna say is nothing to do whether you like or dislike auto-tune

I just wondering why people keep saying that Bigbang has so many songs with auto-tune

correct me if i'm wrong but as far as i know, >.<

they never have auto-tuned Korean songs in any of their Korean albums

There has been autotune on their songs before. People just seem OBSESSED with the idea of it whereas they weren't before. 

For example on "오, 아, 오 (Oh, Ah, Oh)"

Guest Michala01

^^^

His hands are a particular fetish of mine. They're just perfect. 

His mannerisms with them are just so UNF too 

^thanks for telling me

i kinda forget how their Korean songs sound like

bc I stopped listening to their Korean songs since 3 months ago

to be honest I kinda forget many things about them

for example how Tabi like to impersonate that guy,

i forget about that until recently when i watched the mnet clip of Tabi

it's so sad really

bc it has been two freakin years >.<

gahh..I miss them so much esp when I'm bored like this..lol

i have nothing to do, so i join this discussion which is i rarely do..lol

Guest Michala01

^^^

Ah don't worry I didn't even pay attention to autotune on their songs before, I had to go and listen to their songs because I honestly don't pick up on it. It's only really when I'm looking for it specifically like now 

Guest peppermintsugar

Oh so I'm not the only person that pays attention to and is attracted to the strangest things? He has such nice hands, I can't help but look at them, and his eyebrows are just godlike. Straight up godlike. Eyebrows are my favorite thing x_x

Probably the biggest reason I want that hair up and out of his face.

2gx1own.jpg

Guest toozdae08

^

Girl please, TOP is just perfection - his hands, his legs, his everything really. I've fallen in love with TOP. I think I will be really heartbroken (and yet strangely happy) when he gets a girlfriend (and it's revealed). Not that I can imagine myself with TOP but just that I'll be sad to see such a wonderful man taken.

I don't know why people are speculating so much. I mean as VIPs we should believe in the boys and support them no matter what. I'm not the biggest fan of auto tune...but I trust them as ARTISTS to deliver what they can and want to give to us as fans. I love lurking this thread to death...It's like the air I breathe but I hate how this topic keeps circulating throughout this thread. Maybe it's the anxiety, but let's just open our mind and heart a little and wait a little more. God I can't believe it's been more than two years. Crazy dog ~

kkkkkk~ this thread was created less in a week and

we have jump till 5 pages!! wow.. kkkkk~

the power of fangirl-ism.. chatting and spazzing~

kkkkk~

back to the topic~ My bias is YB and Dae..

funny ehh, but I just cant decide which one

of them on my No. 1 list.. I just love them both equally~

kkkkk~ But I'm not saying I dont like the others..

I love all of them so damn much! :D

I dont think I get jealous.. Coz I want them to

have a partner.. Its breaks my heart listening to

Dae saying how lonely he was on New Year,

or how Bae was so depressed last year..

if they have a girlfriend I dont think they will

be that lonely.. Anything that will make my boys

happy, I'll be happy for them!! :D

Guest peppermintsugar

Oh honey I can easily imagine myself with TOP. I'm really interested in writing and honestly coming into the Big Bang fandom and loving TOP so much has really gotten me out of my writers block and into writing fanfiction again -- not with myself but with female OC's in general. Just another one of the magical things TOP can do: Cure writers block.

I want to say that I won't be jelly when he gets a girlfriend but I'm sure I will be. The only thing that helps keep me sane is that, isn't it generally frowned upon for idols to get girlfriends because they're much more marketable when single? It's tough being so selfish and still wanting him to be happy at the same time, haha. Then again, who knows, maybe he's pulling a Se7en and has had a long term girlfriend this entire time that we don't know about. He has said he doesn't want to get married until he's like, forty, so maybe because of that he's not really looking right now anyways. I could suspect for days~

I always try to tell my boyfriend that I don't have a particular interest in Asian men but my love for TOP causes him not to believe a word out of my mouth :lol:

dxokza.jpg

Guest propera898

^

Girl please, TOP is just perfection - his hands, his legs, his everything really. I've fallen in love with TOP. I think I will be really heartbroken (and yet strangely happy) when he gets a girlfriend (and it's revealed). Not that I can imagine myself with TOP but just that I'll be sad to see such a wonderful man taken.

omg i cant believe!! i thought i was the only girl having a fetish for his hands!!!!1 i mean im always trying to look his hands where does he places them!!!!i think he makes me be weird!!!! i really cant believe theres other like me lol i just found his fingers and hands to be beautiful!!! of course he is like perfect everywhere but i dont know maybe the lack of not showing his body has make us have weird fetish!!!

i would love to say i dont get jealous but the truth is i cant stand the thought of TABI having a girfriend , imean he belong to us T.T i he is just too damn good for any girl

:( I JUST CANT IMAGINE tabi , THAT PERFECT BODY , FACE , GREAT PERSONALITY , SO MANY TALENTS WITH ANY GIRL!! im think ill be really sad and dissapointed , i wasnt always like this but with time i have really become a obssesed fan over him .. idont want to be a TROLL but i think i wouldnt be able to contain myself !!! T_____T

Guest omgshinshin

Sorry to cut your post

There has been autotune on their songs before. People just seem OBSESSED with the idea of it whereas they weren't before. 

For example on "오, 아, 오 (Oh, Ah, Oh)"

Exactly.

There have been use of autotune from YG for a very long time but I think after Fire, it suddenly became the next big thing and everybody started using it. I'm not saying they were the first to use it, but it started the fuse.

With BB in the past, it has been more like an addition, enhancing the song's sound (as it is supposed to be used). But with the new songs that have been coming out (almost every other idol song in kpop and some of BB's Japanese songs), it has become the way to "create" songs, much like a new form of distorted techno music. Because we're advancing in technology, these tools come out and they need to be used before they go out of trend and the world moves on to another fad.

Anyway, we haven't noticed it before because autotune wasn't an issue before, but now that it is, BB would probably get a lot of er- hate for something they've been doing for a long time already.

seriously can we just stop with this issue!! Just trust the boys!!

remember what Jiyong said, they already have 18 songs complete..

and they currently choosing what song to put in the new album

I dont think the whole songs will be in that album..

Maybe the song we heard is not going to make it into the album..

Just chill guys.. :)

Tabi is seriously being an eye-candy lately.. kkkkkkk~

he is everywhere but only for short amount of time! lol~

And poor our Makne injured his ankle..

Reminds me of The Great Concert.. Bad memories!! :(

Guest peppermintsugar

I know I'll be happy, autotune or not, rofl. Everyone should be carefree and obsessed like I am, makes life so much more enjoyable 8D

Archived